Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2020 5:18:45 AM EDT
I''ve been thinking of retiring.

Sad to hear but I completely understand.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that. Guy needs to take a break.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Tried to watch that channel yet Linus just annoyed me. Plus the two to three times he talks about sponsors and the 10 or so times he plugs in his shit he wants to make money off of. And this is going back at least 8-10 years ago when I found his channel when I was looking into liquid cooling for my computers yet he is a Canuck and sold out and I was done long time ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
He is what ? 35 ?

I don’t think you can retire from what you like.

He’ll be around one way or another/ good channel he has. I’m one of the 10millions
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
He’s a black box operator second and a shill first.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's a black box operator second and a shill first.
View Quote
Damn, harsh.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:56:42 AM EDT
[#6]
He's an SJW leftist. I was watching one of his WAN shows once (a live show he does weekly talking about new tech and general goings on in the tech world) where he said anyone who had a problem with gender-swapping traditionally male characters to female or changing traditionally white female characters to minority was a racist and/or a mysogynist and to shut the fuck up. Actually said that. I've seen many other comments and things he's done to demonstrate his leftism. Which is why I've never been a subscriber or payed any money towards anything having to do with LMG.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Good for him.

He's a millionaire already if he hasn't squandered his income and will make six figures a month for a long time. Hopefully he'll find what he's looking for in retirement.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's an SJW leftist. I was watching one of his WAN shows once (a live show he does weekly talking about new tech and general goings on in the tech world) where he said anyone who had a problem with gender-swapping traditionally male characters to female or changing traditionally white female characters to minority was a racist and/or a mysogynist and to shut the fuck up. Actually said that. I've seen many other comments and things he's done to demonstrate his leftism. Which is why I've never been a subscriber or payed any money towards anything having to do with LMG.
View Quote
Thanks. I thought he would be.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 7:14:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think the earrings give it away lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tried to watch that channel yet Linus just annoyed me. Plus the two to three times he talks about sponsors and the 10 or so times he plugs in his shit he wants to make money off of. And this is going back at least 8-10 years ago when I found his channel when I was looking into liquid cooling for my computers yet he is a Canuck and sold out and I was done long time ago.
View Quote
I could never get into his channel.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good for him.

He's a millionaire already if he hasn't squandered his income and will make six figures a month for a long time. Hopefully he'll find what he's looking for in retirement.
View Quote
Is he one of those millionaires that Bernie's minions are talking about taking their wealth away to redistribute it???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top