Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no belief that the cover up of the cover up won't be covered up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
So if the judge un-redacted it. They should leak by the end of the day I would think.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Lol... 200 posts, only three weeks here... and alleging members you don't agree with are DU plants?  you do seem familiar... probably won't last long....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/retreadGIF-1707812-2658060.gif

View Quote

Dude might be a retread but I have no doubt that there are DU members here stirring shit on a regular basis.

If not actual DU members they are the equivalent.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
You know they cheated their fucking asses off during the last election . When the truth comes out about that can we make examples of them ?  All of them? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

It'll be released right after the JFK assignation and the Roswell details.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#5]
- Order classified documents containing evidence of criminal behavior declassified.

- Take them with you to Florida.

- Dangle them like bait.

- Opposition takes the bait hook/line/sinker, colludes to try to seize documents, press charges.

- Opposition tries to redact already-declassified documents, use as evidence.

- Declassified documents now become evidence in trial, and as-such, public record.

- Un-redact/unseal/distribute documents to the public.

This was a brilliant trap. Obvious from the start for anyone with two brain-cells to rub together, but brilliant.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Lie to .gov agents get prison time.

DOJ get instructions from White House and tells .gov agents the plan and DOJ lies about circus and they go all “nothing to see here, move along”. Totally not political, #believe.govtalkingpointstheywillsaveus.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

piles of evidence

Apologize
View Quote

So the evidence in the indictment wasn’t true? Fake news? Jack Smith made it all up?

Is that the breaking news?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

So the evidence in the indictment wasn’t true? Fake news? Jack Smith made it all up?

View Quote

Now you are catching on.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:01:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: akethan] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

piles of evidence

Apologize

Some of it appears to have been fabricated, yes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Now you are catching on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Now you are catching on.

Did you see an apology?  I didn't see an apology.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By piciphant:
The top secret papers he had were the dirt on hitlery.
View Quote

I think it's more likely about the whole Russia collusion thing. That started with her but would mostly show deep state shenanigans.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TN-MadDog:

Dude might be a retread but I have no doubt that there are DU members here stirring shit on a regular basis.

If not actual DU members they are the equivalent.
View Quote

yeah, not disagreeing... there are people who join to stir shit up... on both sides.   This one does not appear to even try to fly under the radar though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DonS:

I think it's more likely about the whole Russia collusion thing. That started with her but would mostly show deep state shenanigans.
View All Quotes

Tell me again exactly why he would not share such papers with the world?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By thirsty:

View Quote

The government understood that the handling of classified materials is such an esoteric subject that it was very easy to contrive a charge were none existed.  This has been proven by the many threads on the subject where even those who have received training on the subject, have a neophyte  level understanding of material.

This is a perfect example of baffle them with bullshit
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#17]
You know, I don't even like trump and I can see they have (no Pun) Trumped up so much BS and treid to fabricate so much scandal, that even if dude did do, some dirt, I'd never believe the charges.  
Everything I see from them on him I take as a farce and political warfare...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By R0N:

The government understood that the handling of classified materials is such an esoteric subject that it was very easy to contrive a charge were none existed.  This has been proven by the many threads on the subject where even those who have received training on the subject, have a neophyte  level understanding of material.

View Quote

And again, he wasn't ever charged for mishandling classified information.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Rattlehead502:
- Order classified documents containing evidence of criminal behavior declassified.

- Take them with you to Florida.

- Dangle them like bait.

- Opposition takes the bait hook/line/sinker, colludes to try to seize documents, press charges.

- Opposition tries to redact already-declassified documents, use as evidence.

- Declassified documents now become evidence in trial, and as-such, public record.

- Un-redact/unseal/distribute documents to the public.

This was a brilliant trap. Obvious from the start for anyone with two brain-cells to rub together, but brilliant.
View Quote

Donald Trump is not that intelligent. This isn’t Blacklist on TV.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Jack Smith.  

Very punchable face.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

At the heart of the issue were questions about classified materials, if it weren’t then the numerous threads on the subject would not be discussing classified materials
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Documents will probably get “ accidentally “ deleted before they would get unredacted and released , the punishment for accidentally deleting them far less than punishments for allowing them be possibly prosecuted via releasing them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

He was going to put it on display at Mar a Lago or his presidential library.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thirsty:

Very similar to ATFs attitude on what constitutes engaging in activities that require a FFL, and why they refuse to release an exact number per year of gun sales that makes you a gun dealer.

You could sell 1000 and have no problems, or sell 1, and be labeled a gun dealer .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#25]

At the heart of the issue were questions about classified materials, if it weren’t then the numerous threads on the subject would not be discussing classified materials
View Quote

The heart of the issue isn't about classified material.  It is that Trump kept stuff that wasn't his to keep, classified or not.  And when he was asked to give it back, he didn't.  And then when subpoenaed, he lied, hid, and otherwise blocked the government's attempts to take their property back.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#26]

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By smullen:
You know, I don't even like trump and I can see they have (no Pun) Trumped up so much BS and treid to fabricate so much scandal, that even if dude did do, some dirt, I'd never believe the charges.  
View Quote
It implies there is actually a deep state that is illegally working against him, but it was already clear after the obviously fake russian collusion that so many were easily fooled by.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#28]
The circular spin logic has started. Another 30 pages of the equivalent of a 3 year old asking why to every answer.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Our government is so filthy it ain't funny.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

View Quote

So you seriously think this is just a coincidence???
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:58:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#31]
Originally Posted By smullen:
View Quote

Agreed.

99% of all media and most government agencies have been up trumps ass since the day after he started running for office for the 2016 election, simply endless bullshit, fraud, faked evidence to obtain wire taps into his campaign, and endless harassment. I have zero doubt if he had done something criminal or illegal he would have gone to prison long ago. Simply baffling to me how trump haters screech he’s a criminal, when he’s literally been investing 1000x harder, and longer than anyone in history, and even had people paid to claim he raped them and still couldn’t get a win.

It’s also terrifying, as the lengths they are willing to get rid of trump, have exposed..to the point the corruption of government has become obvious to even average citizens, exposing…

1. Governments totally corrupt, far far more than anyone could have guessed, especially democrats, and Repubs don’t give a fuck. ( they corrupt too )

2. Voter fraud exposed as very real and winning elections for democrats, and republicans don’t give a fuck. (Because they are not supposed to win )

3. Media is fully in government’s pocket, might as well be directly funded via a department of education / propaganda. They cheer lead for approved government action and activities and demonize anything not approved. ( Biden is cheer leaded can do no wrong, while trump demonized and can do no right )

4. Even using Covid to fully fund a way to undermine the 2020 election via mail in voting, AND make themselves wealthy, by investing in medical stocks, then require everyone to take those medical products, and offer immunity to lawsuits to protect everyone, undermine trust in medical community and media covered for them every step of the way.

List goes on and on, but those are good highlights.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.
View Quote

Waiting on our resident underscores to say this is totally normal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

piles of evidence

Apologize

yes.  that is, in fact, what is happening here more or less
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Lexington:
Our government is so filthy it ain't funny.
View Quote

This is where I am at.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
F'ing  Bullet_sponge and Top_secret rolling up in every single Trump thread to shit it up.
View Quote

A few years ago, Bullet_Spooge posted another anti-Trump rant.  I was bored so I tracked him down from his user name.  Turns out he was working for a strongly anti-gun NJ congresswoman at the time (after running against her and losing).  Found his FB, Twitter, campaign bio, etc.,.

Tracked his rant verbatim back to his Twitter account, etc., and exposed him.  One of the admins here sent me a nastygram stating "That's definitely not our bullet_sponge!" and I got an account warning.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

View Quote

So he had documents and evidence that was going to blow the lid off the conspiracy between obama, clinton, the DNC, our intelligence agencies, and the media.  But he kept it in boxes for a couple years in the bathroom at Mar A Lago, and didn't do anything with it.  And then when the NARA started asking for stuff back, he did nothing with it.  And then when he was subpoenaed, he still did nothing with it.  All because he was waiting to put it in his library.  Thats the theory?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Sad but true.   God Bless America regardless...    
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

What part?

Do I think he planned this whole thing the way it was wrote out in that post?

Absolutely not. Trump is a fucking idiot. He’s not going to take down the deep state by baiting them into reading or entering documents into court and then going “gotcha mother fucker!”

He has no power to do anything even if he had done that. He’s just a man now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JCoop:

It's almost like the leftist intel folks at the 3 letter agencies ran a bunch of "this game" so that people would eventually ignore it when the real thing came out.
View Quote

This seems relevant to bring up again.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#41]

So the evidence in the indictment wasn't true? Fake news? Jack Smith made it all up?

View Quote
I haven't seen how this adds up to anything other then the US government censors redacted some stuff that probably shouldn't have been classified in the first place.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

View Quote

They are in the act nonchalant phase. They have nothing to say yet...that'll be this afternoon.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#43]

So he had documents and evidence that was going to blow the lid off the conspiracy between obama, clinton, the DNC, our intelligence agencies, and the media.  But he kept it in boxes for a couple years in the bathroom at Mar A Lago, and didn't do anything with it.  And then when the NARA started asking for stuff back, he did nothing with it.  And then when he was subpoenaed, he still did nothing with it.  All because he was waiting to put it in his library.  Thats the theory?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Sure, why not?

Most of this evidence has already been known. The cover up police were just trying to be the sole owner of the documents so they can determine who gets to see it, which means nobody.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Trump is exposing our government to be more corrupt than we ever believed.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif
View Quote
I believe many of us knew the level of corruption, now it's proof of this corruption

Throw in the RINOs to this mix

Now there's proof that news medias have weekly Friday night gatherings to go over what's to be discussed.  All that repetition of word phrases comes from these meetings.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BigGulp:

A few years ago, Bullet_Spooge posted another anti-Trump rant.  I was bored so I tracked him down from his user name.  Turns out he was working for a strongly anti-gun NJ congresswoman at the time (after running against her and losing).  Found his FB, Twitter, campaign bio, etc.,.

Tracked his rant verbatim back to his Twitter account, etc., and exposed him.  One of the admins here sent me a nastygram stating "That's definitely not our bullet_sponge!" and I got an account warning.

View Quote

ARock is that you?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Him, JFK Jr and Q are springing a trap bro. Do your research bro.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#47]
I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY, that the same entities that falsified the Russian collusion hoax again abused their powers for political purposes.  Thankfully I was sitting down when I read this BOMBSHELL and UNPRECEDENTED revelation.

And I see the Usual_Suspects are engaging in their usual obfuscation and outright gas lighting.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

View Quote

LOL, wait there's more another court case they lost...... this is about special council circumventing the law in order to get and hide presidential communications using an illegal subpoena to gain access.......A lot of information about presidential privilege..

Attachment Attached File

https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/B8BAD4AB171DABF285258AA6005D0173/
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Well the entire Russian Collusion case was fabricated and the FISA court was lied to repeatedly and no one was held accountable but somehow you think this one is on the up and up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Well the entire Russian Collusion case was fabricated and the FISA court was lied to repeatedly and no one was held accountable but somehow you think this one is on the up and up.
View Quote

Hey man, M4-AK decided this was BREAKING!  All I see is people getting upset over a thread title, which really amounts to nothing more than the executive branch coordinating efforts with a criminal investigation.
Page / 29
Top Top