Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Hispanics are peeling off of their voting bloc, they need a wedge to polarize and stem the bleed.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
It will never end.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
“I stayed out of the sun so I could work,” he said. “I definitely would not go in the sun for years. It was a conscious thing because I could work. And all the Latinos that made it so far, a lot of them were all light-skinned. What happened to all the Afro Latinos and the majority of Indigenous Latinos? They don’t get a shot, you know. So, there’s a lot of things we got to deal with in Hollywood, and we got to fix, and we got to speak out and we got to speak up.”
View Quote

What are people like Leguizamo doing right now to give these marginalized voices the opportunity they need?
View Quote

Leguizamo tried to play the victim only to get shut down by the writer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It will never end.
View Quote

How many years before we see the media push dark skinned blacks vs light skinned blacks?
They already do it to some extent in their own communities, but how long before it is platformed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]
White, urban liberals are the true racists in all of this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is pretty freaking white too... For his headshots he went all out, tanning and growing a goatee to look like more of a traditional latino.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Leguizamo doesn't get roles because he sucks, not because he's latino.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#8]
How absolutely, astoundingly privileged they are in this country to have to whine about THAT.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]

no.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't keep up with all of this. No matter who you are, someone else is more privileged and at the same time someone else is less. It's a part of life. Get on with it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Who is pretty freaking white too... For his headshots he went all out, tanning and growing a goatee to look like more of a traditional latino.
https://www.americamagazine.org/sites/default/files/main_image/LUSAJRV-e1442433172422.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.americamagazine.org/sites/default/files/main_image/LUSAJRV-e1442433172422.png

Check out this prick, who cries crocodiles tears for the people who he needs to wash his clothes and clean his condo in NYC

Also people like Pedro Pascal, left wing race war cheer section leader.

let the race games begin!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#12]
High yellow.

Guerro
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Guilty white-ish Latino here...

As a kid, one of my favorite comedy routines was "El Negro Tomas", a black-face act.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Having been adopted, I lived most of my life just thinking I was a normal white guy. Brown hair, brown eyes, and white. After doing an Ancestry DNA test, and connecting with my biological relatives, I know now that I'm a quarter indigenous Mexican, half Swedish, with some English, Scottish, Irish and Spanish in there too. A quarter indigenous Mexican! That was a surprise. I guess I now have to acknowledge my privilege.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Guilty white-ish Latino here...

As a kid, one of my favorite comedy routines was "El Negro Tomas", a black-face act.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-13-2015/24KoPL.gif
View Quote

I sort of remember this.

TOMÁS Y TÍA CLARITA LA PALETA DE HIELO
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Privilege" has lost all meaning IMO.

Privilege now translates into "you have something nice, you probably did the right things, went to school, sacrificed, and worked hard for it, but you need to give it to me now, because it's not fair that I don't also have it".

View Quote

Communism in a nutshell.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top