Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2018 11:13:24 AM EDT
I understand that people oppose trump but the derangement syndrome is off the chart. One of the hostesses said  quote" trump is straight up lying that the fbi was spying on him". No proof, just the statement. A real journalist doesnt dismiss things out of hand. They are just narrative shills. I flip to msnbc occasionally for as long as i can stomach it to try to hear what others take is on events but it just ridiculous how lousy their journalism is...
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It never was watchable.

What the fuck made made you think otherwise?
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a good drinking game. Take a drink everytime they say Trump & Russia in a sentence.

I hope you can hold your liquor.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
MSNBC is unwatchable...
View Quote
Don't watch it.

Next?

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I like to watch FOXNEWS because they like to sell me pillows and gold every 8 mins. Not to mention the fattys that loose weight from eating man and women food.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Stop watching news, all of it. Fox and OAN included, you'll feel a whole lot better.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#7]
FMSNBC
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#8]
MSNBC makes perfect sense to Moonbats.

Plant a few peaches and blow up your TV.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a good drinking game. Take a drink everytime they say Trump & Russia in a sentence.

View Quote
Is this a morning drinking game?
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was in a wing place yesterday to have lunch (it was by a tire shop where I was getting a new wheel and tire mounted) and they had CNN on.

Holee shit. I couldn't believe the crap they were presenting. They were going through all of Trumps lies. Most of which were actually the truth. No wonder half the nation is fucked up. if they get their news from CNN, then Trump really is crazy in their eyes...
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is this a morning drinking game?
View Quote
Don't let the MSM tell you when it's drinking time
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Who is that, that is one really ugly boy/manchild...................
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#13]
They are media, not the news.  

Big difference.  

Biggest problem today, people get their news from the media not news sources.  Some media sources claim to be "news sources" but they are not.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a dangerous amount of drinking right there, and I'm not joking. Be careful with it!
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#16]
At least the View with James Clapper acknowledged the FBI spy was a good thing, protecting Trump from the Russians.

The next time democrats hold office will be the end
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#17]
I used to tune into it just to see what's up, like CNN, but I ditched cable last November and I'm just left with local and reading online.

They hate him and they hate him with a passion, which I guess is no different that 'us' hating Obama?

Chris
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I stopped watching NBC a long time ago, when they were pushing for the original AWB by constantly running footage of an M16 being shot on auto, and claiming that this was the type of gun being banned.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Want to face palm yourself a bloody nose and two black eyes? Hang out on Reddit for an hour.

The shit these kids believe.......
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I was flipping through and the second it landed on their I heard "the president is racist"

They are full on retard mode and they have been told to turn it up by their main program directors at the DNC
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I tried watching that garbage last night and be open minded. After about 5 min I was done. Trump could kill an ant pile and these people would have non stop 24/7 coverage of how horrible Trump is to the Ant community.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm so glad I cut cable years ago.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#23]
For the most part, major US media has completely devolved into mere entertainment that tries to masquerade itself as "serious news".

Giving them much attention is worse than a waste of time.

Which of one those outlets issued warnings prior to the Greatest Recession? Not a one?

Which one sounded the alarm on the Iraq folly? Zip?

Just American flavors of a Pravda.

https://www.unz.com/runz/our-american-pravda/

We always ridicule the 98 percent voter support that dictatorships frequently achieve in their elections and plebiscites, yet perhaps those secret-ballot results may sometimes be approximately correct, produced by the sort of overwhelming media control that leads voters to assume there is no possible alternative to the existing regime. Is such an undemocratic situation really so different from that found in our own country, in which our two major parties agree on such a broad range of controversial issues and, being backed by total media dominance, routinely split 98 percent of the vote? A democracy may provide voters with a choice, but that choice is largely determined by the information citizens receive from their media...........................................Consider the fascinating perspective of the recently deceased Boris Berezovsky, once the most powerful of the Russian oligarchs and the puppet master behind President Boris Yeltsin during the late 1990s. After looting billions in national wealth and elevating Vladimir Putin to the presidency, he overreached himself and eventually went into exile. According to the New York Times, he had planned to transform Russia into a fake two-party state—one social-democratic and one neoconservative—in which heated public battles would be fought on divisive, symbolic issues, while behind the scenes both parties would actually be controlled by the same ruling elites. With the citizenry thus permanently divided and popular dissatisfaction safely channeled into meaningless dead-ends, Russia’s rulers could maintain unlimited wealth and power for themselves, with little threat to their reign. Given America’s history over the last couple of decades, perhaps we can guess where Berezovsky got his idea for such a clever political scheme.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Stop watching news, all of it. Fox and OAN included, you'll feel a whole lot better.
View Quote
This +1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top