Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2023 6:17:37 PM EDT
A major food processing plant has been completely destroyed by a massive fire after it went up in flames over the weekend, according to reports.
SOURCE
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
"the company is a major disturber in Canada....."

Fucking proofreader died apparently.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy shit, not the crabmeal plant!

This will directly impact arfcom memes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
We'll just hang out..nothing weird....and eat imitation cr...leftover pizza.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
An egg farm/factory in New Zealand too.

Coincidence, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Someone better go over to the Lionel model train plant and keep an eye on it!
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe a 10% chance it was an infrastructure attack by the Left.  

90% it was a fuck up.

Oh, wait, forgot failing business lightning.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, nothing strange going on here
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#10]
BPR Link about "odd coincidences" of multiple food processing plants burning down.

Something odd appears to be happening across America: In the past six months, 18 U.S. food processing plants have reportedly burned down, and Twitter has questions.

"This is an odd coincidence," remarked Wall Street Silver, who posted a collage of headlines from Texas, Nebraska, Oregon, Tennessee, California, and more, all screaming "Fire!"

"Anyone else been following this?" the hugely popular Catturd asked Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cbcool2532/status/1517338839005728769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1517338839005728769%7Ctwgr%5Eff2dde13c6d7b3ddf21a61008f766e4a5fec4d04%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2F2022%2F04%2F22%2Ftucker-reports-on-odd-coincidence-of-multiple-food-processing-plants-burning-down-whats-going-on-1228806%2F

"Another food processing plant gets hit and finally someone is covering it.  Bout time."

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#11]
The DNC has their version of terrorist organizations they are affiliated with. Just like regular communists.

So you will eat the bugs citizen, and like it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
BPR Link about "odd coincidences" of multiple food processing plants burning down.

Something odd appears to be happening across America: In the past six months, 18 U.S. food processing plants have reportedly burned down, and Twitter has questions.

"This is an odd coincidence," remarked Wall Street Silver, who posted a collage of headlines from Texas, Nebraska, Oregon, Tennessee, California, and more, all screaming "Fire!"

"Anyone else been following this?" the hugely popular Catturd asked Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cbcool2532/status/1517338839005728769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1517338839005728769%7Ctwgr%5Eff2dde13c6d7b3ddf21a61008f766e4a5fec4d04%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2F2022%2F04%2F22%2Ftucker-reports-on-odd-coincidence-of-multiple-food-processing-plants-burning-down-whats-going-on-1228806%2F

"Another food processing plant gets hit and finally someone is covering it.  Bout time."

View Quote
Yet, Americans are still fatter than ever.  Maybe we need another 18 or so to burn down.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#13]
It happened suddenly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#14]
People need to respect fertilizer, it's practically an explosive.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#15]
If you can make people hungry enough, you can make them do, literally, anything you want them to do. Anything. The communists figured that out a century ago. The democrat-communists are eager to try their hand at it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Nothing to see here, move along. Oh btw, bugs are on the new menu.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]
In before "suspicious series" or "disturbing coincidence"?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#18]
So there's gonna be a shortage of freeze dried cunts? Oh well

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Peak fake crab.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#20]
The Lionel and Buddy-L factories better up their security.
I sense a trend.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Does cricket-origin flour have the same baddaboom potential as wheat-origin flour?

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

new bullet point for my resume.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does cricket-origin flour have the same baddaboom potential as wheat-origin flour?

View Quote

Yes anything in a powder form has the potential to kaboom
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yet, Americans are still fatter than ever.  Maybe we need another 18 or so to burn down.

https://landgeistdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/usa-obesity.png
View Quote

23% let'sgoooooo

I still see fat people everywhere here. They must've changed the metric.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Coincidence, I'm sure.
View Quote

Yep. Seems to be happening all the time lately after decades of it never happening.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sure failed, from the article...

"a major distributor in Canada, the United States, and globally"
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#27]
A major food processing plant has been completely destroyed by a massive fire after it went up in flames over the weekend, according to reports.
The W.E. Acres Crabmeal Ltd. plant in the Canadian province of New Brunswick caught fire on Friday.
The factory produces seafood, fertilizer, and animal feed, and the company is a major distributor in Canada, the United States, and globally.
The company's owner Jim LeBlanc said the structure was a "total loss," according to the Canadian Television Network.
LeBlanc told CTV News that the fire erupted at about 2 pm was started by an explosion in an oil drum.

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#28]
WE'RE DOOMED!

If you're Canadian and like canned crab meat.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I dont know how many of these threads I've said this in, but I work in food manufacturing plants regularly. This isnt a conspiracy, its typical production environment problems rearing their head from a variety of factors, which are:

-Most facilities are old and need overhauls that aren't happening
-Repairs that are made are hasty and only good enough to get production going again
-Scheduled shutdowns for preventative maintenance are getting shorter and less frequent
-Not enough qualified employees to maintain the systems
-Lack of proper repair parts for critical systems
-Production being pushed as hard as it can, 100% of the time to meet growing demand

This isn't rocket science, folks. I literally see this every day, and not just food facilities, but paper mills, mining operations, chemical plants...

Everyone is running wide open and nearly all refuse to stop and do proper maintenance before the wheels fall off. The only conspiracy here is greed by the corporations running these plants/mines/mills who wont budget for maintenance or refurbishment.

I'm actually at a grain mill today, as I'm typing this, doing the electrical/process control installation on a new scale system for flour enrichment.
View Quote

Reactive vs Preventative Maintenance. I see it all the time where I work too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a hard time believing that that a major distributor has only two workers (one of whom is the owner) working in the middle of the day.

This place looks like some ramshackle shit hole that probably did nothing safely and flew under the radar until the incident.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/vSsAw1sGR7si527m6?g_st=ic
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I dont know how many of these threads I've said this in, but I work in food manufacturing plants regularly. This isnt a conspiracy, its typical production environment problems rearing their head from a variety of factors, which are:

-Repairs that are made are hasty and only good enough to get production going again
-Scheduled shutdowns for preventative maintenance are getting shorter and less frequent
-Production being pushed as hard as it can, 100% of the time to meet growing demand

This isn't rocket science, folks. I literally see this every day, and not just food facilities, but paper mills, mining operations, chemical plants...

Everyone is running wide open and nearly all refuse to stop and do proper maintenance before the wheels fall off. The only conspiracy here is greed by the corporations running these plants/mines/mills who wont budget for maintenance or refurbishment.

I'm actually at a grain mill today, as I'm typing this, doing the electrical/process control installation on a new scale system for flour enrichment.
View Quote

Get out of here with your rational thought! They want us to eat bugs!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the whole COVID labor and supply chain issues have made it 10x worse.

Not enough labor to maintain stuff properly.

Can’t afford downtime because your products are out of stock and you need to ship more.

Whole bunch of experienced competent people have left so you have newbies and idiots running the show.

Parts needed for repairs and preventative maintenance are on intergalactic back order so you defer maintenance or half ass it with substitutions or jerry rig stuff.

Catastrophic failures are a predictable consequence.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Coincidence, I'm sure.
View Quote

Not just any farm, the largest producer in the country.

This is going so far past coincidence it's time to call in our Best Men. Tucker just did a opening on this a week or two ago, btw.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#37]
No name news org

Sensational headline

Not a big name "Major" distributor that I have ever heard of.

hmmm

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Listen to this guy.

I work for a company that makes food packaging.  

Although I would like to add that if there was a great conspiracy or group of nefarious intent, they are doing a good job at making it happen.

BUT I am told regularly do not blame malice for that which can easily be explained by stupidity or Greed!!!!

SO where I work I see stupidity sheer stupidity and absolute greed by the investors and all management.

When Interest rates rose sharply the shit kinda hit the fan and new equipment we were supposed to get this year has been cancelled or outright not even talked about.

Good luck y'all were all going to need it.

Eggs are now $5.30 a dozen where i live now in north west ga.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#39]
"We're all going to die!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top