Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thats…not even remotely all they said.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They didn't sponsor Rittenhouse, and all they said was, "we have not sponsored Kyle Rittenhouse."  That's all they did say, and had to say when that question reached a critical mass.  That's fairly basic stuff.

And then gun culture when all whaaargarble! on them.  Cries of we demand you support this, we demand you support that, and so forth.

Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.”

Fucking BOOM!
Headshot.

I’m so tired of the leftist white knights.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They weren't trying to sell coffee to Liberals, they were trying to keep their cushy contracts with Bass Pro, various gas stations, and all the other retailers who would have canceled on them in a heartbeat if the left started shouting about boycotting any store that sells their shit.

Look what happened with MyPillow when Mike Lindell went all-in on election fraud.

The left has learned how to destroy companies by making big boycott threats that they never follow through on and the spineless faggots in charge fall for it every time.
View Quote

Excuse me, but it's MyCoffee now

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They didn't sponsor Rittenhouse, and all they said was, "we have not sponsored Kyle Rittenhouse."  That's all they did say, and had to say when that question reached a critical mass.  That's fairly basic stuff.

And then gun culture when all whaaargarble! on them.  Cries of we demand you support this, we demand you support that, and so forth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Companies simply don't need to cast their lot in with criminal trials and so forth.  It's an unnecessary entanglement.

Live by the bro-brand, die by the bro-brand, I guess.  

So they could have shut the fuck up.

Instead they had to run their suckholes about KR.

But of course they didn’t keep their mouth shut. They liked other people’s posts trashing Kyle, said they don’t want certain people buying their product.

They went woke and Mat Best is disingenuous.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wrong. No wonder Biden is in office, people fall for this BS revisionism all the time.

They were caught liking tweets disparaging Kyle R.  This act like it was a misunderstanding and "we're the victims" is BS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. No wonder Biden is in office, people fall for this BS revisionism all the time.

They were caught liking tweets disparaging Kyle R.  This act like it was a misunderstanding and "we're the victims" is BS
The company was liking tweets disparaging Kyle?  And, despite that, he chose to wear their branded clothing?  Look, that's on Kyle, or whomever gave him that shirt, or whoever let him wear that shirt.  Probably not on Klye, though, as he was sitting in jail the whole time that would have been going on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
FBRCC
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fucking BOOM!
Headshot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.”

Fucking BOOM!
Headshot.

This place is riddled with them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Those sacks of shit outed themselves. If they weren't liberal sacks of shit they would have released a Rittenhouse Roast.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I never had a problem with Mat Best. Used to like his videos but they got annoying after a while. However, I doubt he has much to do with business decisions within BRCC, so I have a difficult time faulting him for their fuck-ups. I lay that at the feet of their Obama-donating CEO Evan Hafer.
View Quote

MB does not seem to have grown up much. Hafer is in way over his head.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The company was liking tweets disparaging Kyle?  And, despite that, he chose to wear their branded clothing?  Look, that's on Kyle, or whomever gave him that shirt, or whoever let him wear that shirt.  Probably not on Klye, though, as he was sitting in jail the whole time that would have been going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the company liked tweets disparaging Kyle and insulted his supporters.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad someone posted this. That's the line that fucked them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Too late, the damage is done and I will never buy your over priced coffee.

Didn't the CEO call people who supported Rittenhouse white supremacists?
View Quote

Yeah. FPNI.

TC
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Must be hurting their bottom line. Good.
View Quote

BINGO!

Didn't they also support several demonRATS?
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Is Hafer donating to Clinton, liking tweets trashing Kyle, calling gun owners who supported KR basically a basket of racist deplorables, etc all in response to whaaargable?

How much shitty behavior gets excused because people expect you to act like who you pretend to be to sell coffee and get mad when you don’t?
View Quote

Don't forget their chief diversity officer.  There was no dick too dirty for these cucks to suck in order to get their IPO off the ground
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't forget their chief diversity officer.  There was no dick too dirty for these cucks to suck in order to get their IPO off the ground
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Hafer donating to Clinton, liking tweets trashing Kyle, calling gun owners who supported KR basically a basket of racist deplorables, etc all in response to whaaargable?

How much shitty behavior gets excused because people expect you to act like who you pretend to be to sell coffee and get mad when you don’t?

Yup. I am sure they like guns and all but their IPO was the driver in going woke.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

One happened before the other Einstein
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#16]
he fucked up big time. "we believe in the judicial system, pretty much".................that means he and the entire company are commie fucks!
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Since they’ve gone public they haven’t posted a net profit for any single quarter.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I was an enthusiastic critic of their mediocre coffee long before the Rittenhouse saga and Hafer being outed.

People like them really make it hard for me to support any vet-bro orgs, even if they are actually good people.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Too late, the damage is done and I will never buy your over priced coffee.

Didn't the CEO call people who supported Rittenhouse white supremacists?
View Quote

This, I used to really enjoy Mat Best's content before BRCC, not since. Fail
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Since they’ve gone public they haven’t posted a net profit for any single quarter.
View Quote

This interview was remorse through revenue loss.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Help them a lot with what? As a company they are doing great. I don’t think GD haters make a difference in their bottom line
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, if Evan Hafer separated from the org (like, entirely; fucked off and did his own other thing), it would probably help them (BRCC) a lot. I'm getting the feeling that a lot of the woke in the org can be traced right back to him...I could be wrong, of course

Help them a lot with what? As a company they are doing great. I don’t think GD haters make a difference in their bottom line

You make a pretty good point. I don’t believe their profits are suffering
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus.  Just stop.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Translation: There’s a whole market cap of conservatives we are missing out on cause we said the truth about how we feel. How do we backtrack to tap that segment of the market to $$$$$.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is their response to the Whaaargarble subsequent to their statement about Rittenhouse sponsorship.  That was not their statement about Rittenhouse.

I don't buy 2A lifestyle stuff.  I don't buy very little lifestyle-branded stuff in general.  There's a hazard in casting your lot with people you don't really know.  The assumptions that X, Y and Z are homogeneous cultures is almost always flawed, and almost always better represented by a Ven diagram with a thousand different bubbles.

I buy my coffee from a roaster down the block, rather than some lifestyle brand who gives me stickers to put on my brodozer.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You make a pretty good point. I don’t believe their profits are suffering
View Quote

Look up their quarterly financials, it ain’t good. They’re posting a net loss for 4 consecutive quarters and they don’t expect to be profitable until 2023, and with a recession in full swing I would say that’s being optimistic.

Is this because of their Rittenhouse stance and democrat CEO? I don’t know, can’t be helping with their brand.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#26]

I read where some investment advisors are saying to stay away from brcc until they broaden their base, but this ad campaign nails it!
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't buy 2A lifestyle stuff.  I don't buy very little lifestyle-branded stuff in general.  There's a hazard in casting your lot with people you don't really know.  The assumptions that X, Y and Z are homogeneous cultures is almost always flawed, and almost always better represented by a Ven diagram with a thousand different bubbles.

I buy my coffee from a roaster down the block, rather than some lifestyle brand who gives me stickers to put on my brodozer.
View Quote

I didnt ask what you bought.

I asked how wharblgarble excuses shitty behavior.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#28]
If Evan and every other closeted lib fucked off into the sunset?

The product still sucks ass!
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the guy that gave money to Hillary Clinton?
No.

Okay.  Did this company or its CEO donate any monies to Obama,  Clinton or any Democrat fund?

Question: “Son, did you break the lamp?”
Answer: “No.”

Q
A
Q
A
Q
A
Q
A
Q
A: “See, Dad, the ball did.  I didn’t break the lamp.”
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh look, it's todays anti-BRCC rant.

No one cares anywhere else.  I highly doubt their bottom line is hurt that badly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

theyrethesamepicture.jpg
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I never had a problem with Mat Best. Used to like his videos but they got annoying after a while. However, I doubt he has much to do with business decisions within BRCC, so I have a difficult time faulting him for their fuck-ups. I lay that at the feet of their Obama-donating CEO Evan Hafer.
View Quote

How about his own creepy come ons with the new hire?
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He never had a sexual harassment scandal. The bitch posting that shit is a habitual liar and drama creator. She got caught trying to do the same thing in the past and was shown to be lying about it. His last ex wife left him for banging his now current wife. Jees get the facts strait
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BRCC can fuck right off. Did Mat’s wife divorce him after his sexual harassment scandal?

He never had a sexual harassment scandal. The bitch posting that shit is a habitual liar and drama creator. She got caught trying to do the same thing in the past and was shown to be lying about it. His last ex wife left him for banging his now current wife. Jees get the facts strait

All this wife talk and no pictures yet? GD, I am disappoint

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Typical GD, "They aren't perfect so fuck them forever".  Then people wonder why we continue to lose everything.  

They fucked up, they admitted they fucked up, and now they are trying to fix it, just like Ted Cruz.  Does GD still go around saying Fuck Ted Cruz?  People aren't perfect and alienating people that support our general cause is not how we win more.
View Quote

Hummm…

Fucking up is forgetting to pick up your kid at soccer practice at 5 and showing up at 5:30. Their fuck up is like child abuse.

They didn’t make a mistake. They shit on their core constituency and showed they are really using the “Black Rifle” thing as their schtick.

TC
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:26:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Wonder how many pro BRCC posters here today have!

BRCC stock

or received

Free product from the company

makes me suspect

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
theyrethesamepicture.jpg
View Quote

Nope.  Try again.  

You said they “disavowed” KR up in response to gun owners getting mad at them for not taking a stand.  Not true, but lets pretend it is for the sake of the question I asked you.  

How much of their other behavior like donating to Clinton is “our” fault for being mean to them about disassociating themselves from KR?

Its a simple question that has fuck all to do with your personal purchase decisions.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh look, it's todays anti-BRCC rant.

No one cares anywhere else.  I highly doubt their bottom line is hurt that badly.
View Quote

Their posted earnings would disagree with your statement. https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/brcc/financials/quarterly/

Pretty steep drop off from 2021. Is this because of rittenhouse or a recession? That’s the question. Pissing off your only base probably wasn’t a wise move.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Typical GD, "They aren't perfect so fuck them forever".  Then people wonder why we continue to lose everything.  

They fucked up, they admitted they fucked up, and now they are trying to fix it, just like Ted Cruz.  Does GD still go around saying Fuck Ted Cruz?  People aren't perfect and alienating people that support our general cause is not how we win more.
View Quote

You know why that is? Because 99% of every public personality or entity will lie to your goddamn face and tell you what you want to hear then turn right around and do shit that is exactly opposite of their word.  Ted Cruz isn't perfect, he's a goddamn liar, just like this motherfucker from BRCC.

If you want to forgive these people and welcome them in, you're just going to watch them do it over and over again because that's how they operate.  Finding integrity in people is extremely rare, but that's because there's too many people that don't demand integrity from people.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Well that was the understatement of the decade.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#40]
I'll stick with Cafe Bustelo, thank you.

FBRCC
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#42]
I consider them in the same category as companies like X-Products (who’s Instagram “lifestyle” wives give donations and support Everytown Against Gun Violence and other anti-2A causes with gun owners own money).
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your brand revolves around pandering to gun guys to sell something completely unrelated to guns, you better get your pandering perfect.

There’s an easy solution though, sell your product on its own merits to all sides of the political spectrum and stay the fuck out of discussions that are not related to your product. That’s hard when your product is unremarkable at best and overpriced swill at worst though, and BRCC’s coffee is exactly that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Their posted earnings would disagree with your statement. https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/brcc/financials/quarterly/

Pretty steep drop off from 2021. Is this because of rittenhouse or a recession? That’s the question. Pissing off your only base probably wasn’t a wise move.
View Quote

Eh.  I only see anti-BRCC content here.  It's probably the recession with a small change from anti-everything folks who jumped on the anti-BRCC bandwagon.

Caveat:  I've only had their coffee once years ago.  I don't have any now, I have another brand I prefer.  
I also don't give a shit that they tried to distance themselves from Rittenhouse.  It could have been a PR disaster for them to support him, it was a PR mess for them to distance themselves, it was a no-win because some idiot kid got caught up in a riot, shot people, all while wearing their t-shirt.
But BRCC is the bad guy...

ok.meme

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I suspect most of this crap grew directly from Hafer.

He needs to go before I’d consider returning as a customer.  I want to spend my money on businesses that support my ideals, but Hafer ain’t it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They? All I saw was Mat. One person is not enough.

Evan needs to do a major mea culpa. He ran his mouth a lot and it's bit him in the ass.

I suspect most of this crap grew directly from Hafer.

He needs to go before I’d consider returning as a customer.  I want to spend my money on businesses that support my ideals, but Hafer ain’t it.

I agree with you, Hafer certainly needs to go.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nope.  Try again.  

You said they “disavowed” KR up in response to gun owners getting mad at them for not taking a stand.  Not true, but lets pretend it is for the sake of the question I asked you.  

How much of their other behavior like donating to Clinton is “our” fault for being mean to them about disassociating themselves from KR?

Its a simple question that has fuck all to do with your personal purchase decisions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
theyrethesamepicture.jpg

Nope.  Try again.  

This is coffee product built on virtue signaling.  Always was.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, because some of us have principles. Ted Changed his mind to pander to certain voters. He didn't change his beliefs.
Fuck brcc and Ted Cruz
My Beliefs and my Principles do not always align, but being principled always wins my decisions.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#48]
LOL

They forgot the devil is a liar and sold their souls for rock and roll.

They are paying the installment plan with interest. But in the end the price is the same…

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was an enthusiastic critic of their mediocre coffee long before the Rittenhouse saga and Hafer being outed.

People like them really make it hard for me to support any vet-bro orgs, even if they are actually good people.
View Quote

Well, you certainly have to look closely…

TC

P.S.—On the WAAARRRGGGGBBBLLLL issue, I guess high standards for personal conduct are fo’ suckas’.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top