BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turn off all entitlements and i'll find you 40 million workers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that remittances aren't taxed shows that nobody is serious about immigration,the wall is nothing but a populist piece of cheese. Remove the prime motivation for illegal immigration and you will see it drop. Charge companies that rely upon illegal labor under RICO laws. If they can do it to a motorcycle gang,they can do it to meat packing plants,dairies and landscaping businesses.

However,both Republicans and Democrats know that cheap,illegal labor is now a cornerstone of the American economy.  Nobody wants to talk about it but kick every illegal framer,landscaper,cook,maid...out of the US tomorrow and there is nobody to replace them.
A lot of them are working.   They’re working cash jobs, or under different socials and collecting under another.    They brag about it.

And our government gives classes on how to qualify.   They take pride in increasing the number of welfare recipients.   They look at its growth like we do jobs growth.   It’s an indicator that dems are doing their job.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is like having five extra Puerto Ricos.   They produce very little but absorb millions from the economy.
View Quote
Mexicans work much harder than Puerto Ricans.
Have those guy make iphones and tv’s instead of chinamen
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yep.  A 5% tax would pay for a wall in two years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump needs to latch onto this like a pit bull. Tax the fuck out of these remittances.
Yep.  A 5% tax would pay for a wall in two years.
First thing that came to mind
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
If we threaten to tax them, the migration crisis from South America would cease overnight
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that remittances aren't taxed shows that nobody is serious about immigration,the wall is nothing but a populist piece of cheese. Remove the prime motivation for illegal immigration and you will see it drop. Charge companies that rely upon illegal labor under RICO laws. If they can do it to a motorcycle gang,they can do it to meat packing plants,dairies and landscaping businesses.

However,both Republicans and Democrats know that cheap,illegal labor is now a cornerstone of the American economy.  Nobody wants to talk about it but kick every illegal framer,landscaper,cook,maid...out of the US tomorrow and there is nobody to replace them.
Second thing that came to mind.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did not vote for this. Did you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We Our politicians are stupid for letting this happen.
I did not vote for this. Did you?
The only input from you that this system finds acceptable is that you endorse it through voting and fund it through taxation. Feel free to contact a man or woman who calls themself your “representative” if it makes you feel better.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
what happened to taxing that shit?
View Quote
Paul Ryan was/is a piece of shit, and now because of ratboy we've got Nancy pelosi again

and nothing will be done to the scum contractors and plant operators that employ illegals, paying them under the table, while we get ruined if we don't pay our taxes

You want to see something get done about it?   We the oppressed will need to start making things beyond uncomfortable for the scum who knowingly employ illegals.   That's the only way something will be done about it.  Government won't do anything about it.  The chamber of commerce and both political parties have declared economic warfare against citizens of the USA.   It's past time to treat it as such.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Paul Ryan was/is a piece of shit, and now because of ratboy we've got Nancy pelosi again

and nothing will be done to the scum contractors and plant operators that employ illegals, paying them under the table, while we get ruined if we don't pay our taxes

You want to see something get done about it?   We the oppressed will need to start making things beyond uncomfortable for the scum who knowingly employ illegals.   That's the only way something will be done about it.  Government won't do anything about it.  The chamber of commerce and both political parties have declared economic warfare against citizens of the USA.   It's past time to treat it as such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what happened to taxing that shit?

Too bad “my hands are tied” Trump has not directed ICE to conduct thousands of raids of employers resulting in massive detentions and deportations of illegals. That is something directly in his power to do. It does not “require congress to act” or new laws like he says. Of course, why would he? He has stated that he only wants the violent criminals gone and “has a heart” for those who are already here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How do you determine if that money is gained from legal and illegal people?

What if a US citizen who is already taxed is sending money to support her grandparents? Tax them again? Because of......illegals?
View Quote
They get a refund when they file their taxes and show it as a withholding credit?
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
25% tax unless immigration status can be proved.

10% fee to conduct criminal background check
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Bitcoin then becomes more popular option.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Cut back welfare and housing assistance, and gov't-backed grants/loans for non-STEM degrees, and you'll get people to work.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Another form of leftist global wealth redistribution.

International aid that actually expands the democrat/GOPe constituency, financed as usual by the American chump.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
This is one time I will say we need to tax this and tax it heavy.
Make it a pain for someone to come here that shouldn't be here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Too bad “my hands are tied” Trump has not directed ICE to conduct thousands of raids of employers resulting in massive detentions and deportations of illegals. That is something directly in his power to do. It does not “require congress to act” or new laws like he says. Of course, why would he? He has stated that he only wants the violent criminals gone and “has a heart” for those who are already here.
View Quote
Most of the illegals I've run across doing business, and its a lot, have forged papers.   Even when I was doing construction most of them had papers.  The ones who didn't worked for small illegal crews, farming, or did day labor.   E-Verify would catch some, for those who use it, but even then some had some other guys info with their picture.   And if they have papers that look remotely legit you can't discriminate, unless you want to get sued.  Farming is the industry that uses most non papered illegals from what I've seen.

At least out here, S NM, there really aren't large business that hire illegals in mass like you used to see the raids on.  There's no doubt lots of illegals employed, but you can't punish the employer if they've done what the law requires, and restricts them to.

And per the Cato Institute "E-Verify is worse than a coin toss at identifying known illegal immigrant job seekers — 54 percent of illegal workers run through E-Verify are approved for work.".  source.

There's no single solution to solving illegal immigration.   We need everything, A wall, quicker deportations, no driver licenses, no bank accounts, punish "Sanctuary's", remove welfare incentives, remove schooling for non-residents.   You need to make it impossible for them to make a life here.  Cut off any and all available resources to them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Most of the illegals I've run across doing business, and its a lot, have forged papers.   Even when I was doing construction most of them had papers.  The ones who didn't worked for small illegal crews, farming, or did day labor.   E-Verify would catch some, for those who use it, but even then some had some other guys info with their picture.   And if they have papers that look remotely legit you can't discriminate, unless you want to get sued.  Farming is the industry that uses most non papered illegals from what I've seen.

At least out here, S NM, there really aren't large business that hire illegals in mass like you used to see the raids on.  There's no doubt lots of illegals employed, but you can't punish the employer if they've done what the law requires, and restricts them to.

And per the Cato Institute "E-Verify is worse than a coin toss at identifying known illegal immigrant job seekers — 54 percent of illegal workers run through E-Verify are approved for work.".  source.

There's no single solution to solving illegal immigration.   We need everything, A wall, quicker deportations, no driver licenses, no bank accounts, punish "Sanctuary's", remove welfare incentives, remove schooling for non-residents.   You need to make it impossible for them to make a life here.  Cut off any and all available resources to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have ICE go through the employers files on hand. Make felons out of those who submitted fraudulent identities. When Jorge was in office INS used to raid the restaurants here every few months. Small restaurants. The kitchen staff would haul ass out the backdoor. You want to know who the illegals are? The ones who ran. Now? Chances are that not only is the kitchen staff illegals but the waiter taking your order is too. Because there is zero threat of being checked and the illegals know it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#17]
How about we cut all funding to countries south of us who openly invade us.  Use that money to build the wall.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
These would be nearly impossible to tax. If you’ve been to Central American on a US pay day you’ve seen the lines of people at ATMs and Western Unions. Immigrants in the US just send their family members an ATM card and a pin to a shared account.

The Western Union option would be easier to tax if you could see the origination and withdrawal location, but the ATM option would lead to taxiing every single withdrawal from an ATM from a US bank account. It could have massive implications for US tourists.
View Quote
Bush did it to Cuba...
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have ICE go through the employers files on hand. Make felons out of those who submitted fraudulent identities. When Jorge was in office INS used to raid the restaurants here every few months. Small restaurants. The kitchen staff would haul ass out the backdoor. You want to know who the illegals are? The ones who ran. Now? Chances are that not only is the kitchen staff illegals but the waiter taking your order is too. Because there is zero threat of being checked and the illegals know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cutting them off from any government resources would work better, no ID, no bank account or benefits of any kind including schooling for their children.  But if its known there are illegals being employed grab them too stamp them as Felons and fly their asses to Africa, unless that's where they're from then send them to Morocco.

Funny story.   When I was in high school I worked for a land surveying company that had bought old border patrol suburbans.   We rarely worked in town, but every now and again we'd do some work and it would be near a roofing or construction crew.   It was freaking hilarious to pull up and watch them scatter.   Boss even bought a Border Patrol hat for shits and giggle.   Due to the lack of enforcement, courts, leniency and ease of illegal reentry most aren't scared anymore.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:27:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Both political parties sold this country down the river. It is a crime of epic proportions and will be the ultimate failure of the American experiment.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
These would be nearly impossible to tax. If you've been to Central American on a US pay day you've seen the lines of people at ATMs and Western Unions. Immigrants in the US just send their family members an ATM card and a pin to a shared account.

The Western Union option would be easier to tax if you could see the origination and withdrawal location, but the ATM option would lead to taxiing every single withdrawal from an ATM from a US bank account. It could have massive implications for US tourists.
View Quote
So?

Choking off the tourist dollars is a side bonus.

Fuck your country up enough people want to flee, well then you can't have our money no matter how it gets there.

Not you in particular, but I am getting really fucking sick of the faggot-assed excuses of why nothing is getting done.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
These would be nearly impossible to tax. If you’ve been to Central American on a US pay day you’ve seen the lines of people at ATMs and Western Unions. Immigrants in the US just send their family members an ATM card and a pin to a shared account.

View Quote
This.

I sent money to South America a while back. Used crypto, zero taxes and took a few minutes. Zero taxes paid, no way for them to collect them anyways
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Immigration should be fixed.

Anyone that wants to work and contribute to America should be allowed to apply for a work visa.
1.  No entitlements.
2. No welfare, no unemployment, no free healthcare
3. They have to register and pay a registration and background check fee every year
4. Must have a job waiting for them with an employee sponsor
5. They must pay for healthcare
6. They must pay for education
7. They must pay all taxes- plus 10% foriegn worker fee- to pay for border security
8. They must learn english
9.  If they become citizens US, they get treated like US citizens
Fix immigration. Allow anyone that wants to contribute become citizens
Military service is instant citizenship

10% tax on all income for non- US citizens.

13.5 million greencard holders in the US.
Lets say they make an average of $30,000. annually.
10% of that is $3,000.
$3,000 x 13,500,000.00 = $40,500,000,000.00

40 billion a year.

Yes. Some would call that amnesty, but they would gladly pay $3,000 a year to become legal.
40 billion. That number would increase as more workers come to the US. They pay thier own way.

Fuck remittances. Tax every non-US citizen working in the US.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:10:32 AM EDT
[#25]
That money leaves our economy and never comes back.  If an American made it, it would at least somewhat get spent with domestic companies who pay other American workers and so on and so on.

But once it leaves our economy, it's gone.  The net effect is much more than 53b.  It's a multiple of that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What if a US citizen who is already taxed is sending money to support her grandparents? Tax them again? Because of......illegals?
View Quote
It doesn't matter. The effect is the same.   So yes, tax them the same.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That money leaves our economy and never comes back.  If an American made it, it would at least somewhat get spent with domestic companies who pay other American workers and so on and so on.

But once it leaves our economy, it's gone.  The net effect is much more than 53b.  It's a multiple of that.
View Quote
So if I make a wire transfer to my mexican bank account to pay for my property in mexico I sould get taxed on that? Because of illegals?

To you all that matters is that the money made in the US should stay in the US?

Is it about money or illegals?

This is America. I should spend my already taxed income where ever I want.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Perhaps the answer is to just wait until Mexico empties out a little more, then go in with an army of colonists, take it and turn it into a new free state.

It's not like the Mexicans are getting any use out of their country or its resources.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Perhaps the answer is to just wait until Mexico empties out a little more, then go in with an army of colonists, take it and turn it into a new free state.

It's not like the Mexicans are getting any use out of their country or its resources.
View Quote
Start with Baja. No for real.  Only 2.5 million people in all of baja. Deep water  ports, 1400 miles of coastline. Baja is more connected to the continental US than mainland mexico. It shortens the border. Annex baja- putin style the way that dwarf did to the Crimea.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:07:21 AM EDT
[#30]
We have Amazon tax my toilet paper but yet we don't tax Mexicans sending untaxed money to their family to be spent in Mexico.  Crazy and stupid
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#31]
A small fee,or tax (border security fee ) would be better. If a few points only it won’t push the money to alternate means of getting it out of country
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:23:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is like having five extra Puerto Ricos.   They produce very little but absorb millions from the economy.
View Quote
Except on the crime side of things, when is the last time a Puerto Rican stole your ssn, trafficked human beings ( including kidknapping) or helped smuggle Muslim terrorists into the country .

The southern border really is a national security, humanitarian and criminal justice nightmare
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But not smarter

There are more PR surgeons  in my hospital than Mexican surgeons and this is Texas
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:30:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If we don't tax outgoing remittances we are fools.
View Quote
This. I'm normally against more government grabbing, but we should not stand for people leeching off this country and sending the proceeds elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:05:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Simple.. when the person shows up to send the money, if they can produce a legal paystub that shows income tax paid the tax goes to $1.

They have to show a paystub, photo id and proof of residence.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Maybe our government should stop sending billions of dollars themselves.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well you're almost right. Considering that there is somewhere around 50-60 million people in America THAT ARE NOT ACTIVELY EVEN LOOKING FOR WORK, a very large percentage who are PHYSICALLY ABLE TO WORK, those jobs could be filled immediately, simply by giving them 3 months to find a job and then cut off the welfare funds.

I have worked jobs in my life that really sucked, but they were a means to survive until I found a better job. No fucking reason all the fucking freeloaders couldn't do the same.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:31:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well you're almost right. Considering that there is somewhere around 50-60 million people in America THAT ARE NOT ACTIVELY EVEN LOOKING FOR WORK, a very large percentage who are PHYSICALLY ABLE TO WORK, those jobs could be filled immediately, simply by giving them 3 months to find a job and then cut off the welfare funds.

I have worked jobs in my life that really sucked, but they were a means to survive until I found a better job. No fucking reason all the fucking freeloaders couldn't do the same.
View Quote
But they don't want to, and will just turn to crime if their freebies are cut off !
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top