Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Laughs in Black Pete from the Netherlands.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So are you saying that Ukraine not weak?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BwaYiPByg

View Quote

I thought Putin said Ukraine was made up and they are all Russians?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
“Trash Americans see nothing but color”

“Why don’t these Europeans recognize me because of my color”

BLM has confused everyone…I expect the same treatment regardless of color..wait, give me extra stuff and privileges because of my color…don’t look at my color, look at me as a human…wait, my color defines who I am…NBA is ok having  minority whites…wait, there aren’t enough black coaches and owners in the NFL.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Sucks when you suddenly have to develop a personality but don't have anything in reserve lol
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why should people care about the color of your skin?  

To assign value or significance to a person's skin color -- isn't that called "racism"?  Aren't we against that?
View Quote

Depends.  Are you woke?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
But she's a complex and totally unique one of a kind individual!

Just like roughly 7 billion others on this speck of dust hurling through the infinite cosmos.

me me me me me me
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm thinking it's less directly about race and identity.  But more of what race and identity means here in the US compared to everywhere else.

White friends she had do well in other countries because they conform to the norms of those countries and cultures.

Basically without a defined identity that must be upheld above all.  Many white americans are free to adopt the ways of others and be comfortable in their skin.

She as a black woman wanted to be a black woman in Europe.  Where that doesn't really mean anything there because they still want you to conform the European norms if you want to move there permanently.

So she remained an outsider and for a woman. An outsider is always a bad place to be.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#8]
FPNI.

Third world solution to first world problem?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why doesn't she move to Africa or Haiti so she doesn't have to deal with white people not worshipping her?
View Quote

Subscribed
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We used to promote people based on their merit rather than the color of their skin.

No really.
View Quote

Go back to bed grandpa

Jk
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe, just maybe, she should rely on the content of her character instead of the color of her skin?
View Quote

I heard that either from a great leader or in a movie.

ETA I would stack up American “racism” vs Europe, Far East, Middle East, LATAM, etc.  we are far less racist, don’t care what the leftist say.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#12]
The entire race based everything gets old. If it were not for the media and democrats constantly trying to play the racial divide, most people would get along just fine.

The hypocrisy of double standards is for more offensive than the color of one’s skin or country of origin.

Link Posted: 3/9/2024 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It seemed we were almost at a point where no one cared about race, religion, or if someone was gay 20 years ago but the left has just gone full retard in our country.
View Quote

I remember that. It was really nice

Is it okay if I wrap myself in my whiteness?  Expect people to recognize and value my whiteness?  

It would be stupid but fair I guess
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Key quote from this racist bitch:
People would say, "Why are you always bringing race into the conversation,"
Yeah, no shit.    For some people, it's ALWAYS ALL about race.   And I get mighty sick of those people racist fucks.

Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The entire race based everything gets old. If it were not for the media and democrats constantly trying to play the racial divide, most people would get along just fine.
The hypocrisy of double standards is for more offensive than the color of one's skin or country of origin.

View Quote
This is it, completely.   I don't resent blacks, per se, but I absolutely resent very much the preferential treatment they get and have now come to expect demand.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:51:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe it was because she wasn't very attractive ??
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Your skin colour doesn't define who you are.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’m sure Africa will appreciate her blackness.
View Quote

That shit would be funny. She wouldn't be the first American who lived there and didn't appreciate that nobody thought she was anything special, and was unequipped to deal with not being able to blame racism for every slight. There, she'd be just another American, and nobody would give two fucks about her "strong black woman" attitude.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top