Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully she was guilty
View Quote
No shit

Whole lotta "Coulda's" in that article.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]
So I take it she did not get the randsom money?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

America could learn a lot from them.  Shit like that was the norm in 18th century America.  Why else did the Founders decree political folks needed to live in the districts they represented?

They didn't need to write in the constitution "Keep guns out of murderer's hands" because a murderer would have been lynched back then.
View Quote
You also ended up with things like this.  Basically killed the guy because they didn't like him.  Police couldn't stop them and no convictions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Prager

Mobs sound cool until they show up at your door for reasons.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mobs of people are the worst thing to be around. There was no evidence that the woman did what they beat her to death for. Some people just decided she did it.

I have no problem with child predators getting this kind of treatment. But there needs to be evidence.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Not surprised by anything that comes from that shit hole.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hopefully she was guilty
View Quote
I always wonder how many of these "vigilante justice" videos you see are actually just a mob of people murdering someone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#8]
We'll get there. Not sure how long it will take, but you can't import huge numbers of a culture that is unwilling to assimilate and has no desire to assimilate without taking on some of the characteristics of that culture. Unfortunate, but this is where we are now. Prepare accordingly for what is to come.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And you all want these people into the USA!!!! Bunch of animals!!
View Quote

Who wants them?  Not anyone I know.

OTOH there are similar here already...take a stroll through the projects in any major city...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's a no-go for me.

I'm all for the death penalty, but only after a proper trial and conviction.

And that shit is coming to our shores in droves.  Yay.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Managed a low income apartment community a long time ago. Primarily Hispanic residents. There was this nice older Hispanic guy who would come to the neighborhood pushing an ice cream cart around selling ice cream. One day a couple of black guys from a neighboring community mugged the ice cream guy and essentially destroyed his ice cream cart.  Couple of weeks go by and the same black guys came back through the community.  Was like every apartment emptied out ambushing the black guys when they got into the middle of the neighborhood. Beat the ever living shit out of the thugs.  Couple of days later the ice cream guy was back with a brand new cart.

It was glorious.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#12]
The problem with that is, what if it turns out she isn't guilty?   Should the mob then get the mob treatment?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:03:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't have a problem if all my neighbors are willing to gather to kill a child murderer. The only question is whether or not they got the right person. Same problem exists in the courts of course.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's a no-go for me.

I'm all for the death penalty, but only after a proper trial and conviction.

And that shit is coming to our shores in droves.  Yay.
View Quote

Like Trump's?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most people on this site would support it if it were a Biden voter.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#16]
This isn't an ethnic or Mexico problem, this is a collapse of the rule of law problem.  If they had confidence in the police and courts they'd have let their justice system handle it.  How's your confidence in American police and courts doing?  Mine's on a sharp downward trajectory.  Lynch mobs are in our future not because of illegal immigration, but because of the corruption and politicization of our justice system.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#17]
if it's true, that is how it should be done
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You plants just can't help outing yourselves can you? Click.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Society needs more of this. The Police have been neutered.
View Quote

As long as they were double-absolutely sure it was her.  Mobs are like beasts and it doesn't take much to attack whatever they perceive as the target.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#22]
People are amazed that others are cheering

Mob justice > No justice

How many stories do you read of people doing shit they should be shot for only to be let out same day and doing it again?

Not saying it's right, but it may actually be a step above what they have in places like New York
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I always wonder how many of these "vigilante justice" videos you see are actually just a mob of people murdering someone.
View Quote

I'd say 50/50
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Kidnappie tiddie
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#25]
I think that's a fair punishment for the kidnapping part even.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#26]
If she kidnapped and killed a little girl, I'm ok with what she got.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Womp Womp
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Finally a happy ending.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
*NUDITY ALERT

I don't want anyone to get upset about seeing a nipple while they're being stomped to death.
View Quote

As long as somebody’s being murdered, it should be fine here. Just make sure you’re not showing bikini pics.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"This is the result of the bad government we have," said a member of the mob, who gave her name as Andrea but refused to give her last name. "This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened," she said, referring to the murder of the girl, "but this is the first time the people have done something."

"We are fed up," she said. "This time it was an 8-year-old girl."

View Quote

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#31]
She got off lucky being rendered unconscious.  Usually those types are burned alive.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Mob rule is a degenerative society.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That was pretty brutal.  I hope they got the right person, otherwise damn.

I guess that's what happens when the people are left with no effective government and rule of law.  

We should pay attention it's our future under our current leadership and societal trends.
View Quote
If it happens here, it will nasty, brutish, and short given all of the weapons at our disposal.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]
So, what happened to the male with her who was moving the bag?

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#35]
This needs to happen to every single convicted pedophile in the world.  Televise it too and give the proceeds to the victims.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Managed a low income apartment community a long time ago. Primarily Hispanic residents. There was this nice older Hispanic guy who would come to the neighborhood pushing an ice cream cart around selling ice cream. One day a couple of black guys from a neighboring community mugged the ice cream guy and essentially destroyed his ice cream cart.  Couple of weeks go by and the same black guys came back through the community.  Was like every apartment emptied out ambushing the black guys when they got into the middle of the neighborhood. Beat the ever living shit out of the thugs.  Couple of days later the ice cream guy was back with a brand new cart.

It was glorious.
View Quote

Back in the day, white people would do that.

If a traveler was mugged by a black guy, the minority community would find the thief, beat him senseless AND drop him off at the Sheriff's office the next day.

Retribution was a thing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#38]
There hasn’t been a rule of law in mexico for over 100 years. Mexico is what the left wishes the us was. You have the elites that are rich and control the country, then you have the poor that just live in it and provide for the rich. Also the elites get to do whatever they want, even kill and get away with it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#39]
When cops and the criminal justice system fails to uphold the laws, then it behooves the public to do so.

Now get the man.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wow-727.gif

Please put the crack pipe away.
View Quote

To be fair where he comes from mass shooters have their ears cut off and force fed to the shooter. They execute people by smashing their heads with a hammer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know it might be hard to comprehend but Mexicans typically stay in Mexico. Mexicans can cross legally into the USA with very little effort on their part.

And that’s beside the point anyways because you seem to have a problem with people taking care of business. Instead of a drawn out trial and the expense of jailing someone, the mob exacted retribution in the moment. Whether or not she was actually guilty doesn’t matter - if those who would harm or do ill to children are aware that this is their fate then the world would likely be a much better place. The USA could absolutely use this style of street justice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't matter if we  want them here or not.

FJB  wants them, and they're already here . . . And still coming ! ! !
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Society needs more of this.
View Quote

No, no it fucking doesn’t.

Mob rule is for 3rd world retards.  We have a justice system for a reason.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Rule of Law is one of the foundations of a civilized society.  Rule of Law includes due process.
View Quote

Except when the extreme over abundance of law prevents rule of law from accomplishing what was intended.

When you can commit a major egregious crime against a person and be let out the same day to continue committing crimes against people, then the rule of law no longer functions as intended and only vigilante justice will set things back in their rightful place.

Arfcom loves to talk about stringing people up on light posts or watering the tree of liberty, guess what? This is exactly how you get there. This is what you all have been jerking off too and now you see it in action and it’s too much?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Like Trump's?
View Quote

One fucking track Whataboutism mind doesn’t make you look smart at all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Mobs of people are the worst thing to be around. There was no evidence that the woman did what they beat her to death for. Some people just decided she did it.

I have no problem with child predators getting this kind of treatment. But there needs to be evidence.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Benjamin Franklin said it was better that 10 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man go to prison citing the old philosophy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
..... Security camera footage appeared to show a woman and a man loading a bundle, which may have been the girl's body, into a taxi.

“This is the result of the bad government we have,” said a member of the mob, who gave her name as Andrea but refused to give her last name. “This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened,” she said, referring to the murder of the girl, “but this is the first time the people have done something.”

“We are fed up,” she said. “This time it was an 8-year-old girl.”
View Quote

So what about the dude?  I'm under the impression in most of these cases the dude's the one who made this shit happen.  

As to "they better be right" - indeed; however apparently there was a pattern, which lead the mob to a higher degree of confidence than maybe normal.  Not say I'm celebrating any of this, but right now, I'm not losing much sleep over it either - sounds like they got the right one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Better let them all in the country, give them free healthcare, prepaid Visa cards and hotel rooms. That will show them
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hopefully she was guilty
View Quote

Right. I like how they say she was seen loading a bundle, which "may" have been the girl.

We'll never know. She may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#50]
They have a future with BLM
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top