Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
By god, this brings back memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIk5TDUUl6Y
View Quote

Hell Yeah!
Used to love hearing the hounds bay on a hot trail at night, gives me goose bumps thinking about it..
This boy is being raised right, had a better pic, kid in a toy truck, thought I saved it.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Couple of times I didn’t have a drill but I had a .22…
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would use that!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've got one. The women I go camping with love it.
5 gallon bucket attaches to the bottom. End of the weekend snap a new lid on the top and throw the while bucket away.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Probably a hog scalding party on a corner in the boondocks of rural PA.  

To the uninitiated hog scalding is the process that precedes butchery of the domestic pig - that involves using large cauldrons of boiling water to remove the hair and scald the skin.

A hog scalding party is like all the best parts of a biker rally, beer drinking contest, opening day deer processing, family reunion, and a semi pro boxing match.  It happens in deep winter in low temperatures, and normally people are wondering around naked to the waist.  Normally it's all the lost arts of butchery being practiced - people make lard, pan pudding, hog mauls, cracklings.  It looks all the world like a mad bunch of witches and warlocks in the snow with the cauldrons, bonfires and carcasses.
View Quote

Memories. I may have attended a butcherin' or two as a youngun. No nakedness involved.

You forgot the shoot them between the eyes with a .22 and jump on them to cut their throat part.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:56:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a hafta say it was whin my ma and pa learned me 'bout fuckin'.  Seems they wuz a sittin' on the porch smokin' when Pa says to my ma, "Hey Ma, don't ya' recon it's 'bout time we learnt kenmack 'bout fuckin?"

Well, my ma musta said yea cause I was then acomin' up the path when I sees Ma git up and go inside th' house.  Whin I git up on the porch, Pa says to me, "Hey son, you know about fuckin'?"

I says to Pa, "Fuckin', wut's that?" (I wuz only 12 then).

So Pa says, "Well com'ere son."  We go inside the trayler to the back room add on where I sees Ma layin' nekid on the bed.

Pa say, "Son, you see Ma layin' there nekid on the bed?"

I says, "Yeah."

Pa says, "Son, you see that hole 'tween Ma's laigs?

I says, "Yeah."

Pa says, "Well watch me fuck it."  So I'm a standin' there watchin' Pa fuckin' Ma when my little brother Billy comes in.  He's nine.

Billy looks at me, then looks at Pa fuckin' Ma, then looks back at me and asks, "kenmack, what Ma and Pa doin?"

I says, "Fuckin'"

Billy asks, "Fuckin', wut's that?"

I says to him, "Well, you see that hole between Pa's laigs?  Watch me fuck it."
View Quote
gold
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:10:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I give Arfcom the most redneck thing I have ever seen.

The Squirrel tail Christmas tree star.  Yes, five poor squirrels gave their lives for this to exist... I know the maker.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/249379/132765631_10157531341612854_610672499098-1948976.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:30:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Still knowing that Nova's were unibodies in 2021 is leaning pretty redneck...
View Quote

Scary with the application of any substantial amount of horsepower.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Man, tailgate shitters are awesome though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Couple of times I didn't have a drill but I had a .22
View Quote

I took canned food on a camping trip, but forgot to take a can opener. I put the can down in some rocks, with just a bit of the top showing, and shot it open with my .22lr rifle.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Above ground swimmin' pool.

Indoor furniture in use outdoor.  The usual stuff left out to rot without use doesn't count.

Dog, hog etc pens adjoining the house.  

Sidewalks fashioned from carpet scraps.  

I could go on and on
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#15]
In high school we did a lot of 4-wheeling because we were badasses.  We stopped on the side of a trail that was red clay with wash channels that were 18" deep or so.  We took our time on those because they weren't that bad but we didn't want to risk a slight roll and damage our trucks.  Anyway, we're taking a break and we hear an engine coming up the washed out trail, it's a 4-cylinder fox body mustang that was in rough shape.  The driver was an 8 month pregnant women with a man in the passenger side.  He couldn't drive because he lost his license.  The kicker was they lived somewhere towards the end of the trail and that was basically their only way out.  We didn't feel so badass after seeing that.  Dahlonega natives, we call them nuggets.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#16]
A friend and I had "a few beers" while waiting for the smoker, finished all of the Netflix disks he had on hand, and decided to have a tractor vs tractor pull contest in his back yard between his John Deere 110s.

The one with the ag tires won.  His grass lost.

He lived on 1/4 acre with other starter homes surrounding his place, next to a captain in the local police force.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The only thing that makes that redneck is the lack of the 5 gallon bucket underneath.  
It is actually a great invention and helps when you're in a pinch.
View Quote

Yes it is; but there is a 500 pound weight limit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Decorated Christmas tree on a folding table in the mud next to a trailer.  Extension cord plugged into someone else’s hookup.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pet deer inside someone's house, his name was Johnny, played with the dogs all day, would come up to you and lean on you so you would pet him...he was a pretty damn good pet.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277473/20160919_125718_jpg-1948903.JPG
View Quote

Went to the bosses to check out his new house and watch a movie in his impressive home theater room. Very nice set up, but I was kind of surprised by the 4 point buck walking around in the kitchen. He had mentioned that he had a deer, but I pictured it being a small calf and a lot more of an outdoor pet.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Literally saw today and older f150 with the bed replaced by what I can best describe as a she shed that had a hand built patio off of the back. Some real methabilly shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Saw a guy drink a beer and smoking in a hotel swimming pool no ash tray
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Clark's cousin Eddie?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I had a criminal case where some trailer park buddies used a nissan sentra to transport a farmer's cow they killed. They had to leave the cow and kill a smaller one in order to get it to fit in the trunk. The next morning, after the farmer called the cops, the cops followed the blood trail back to the trailer park, where they found the beef bandits taking steak pre-orders from neighbors.
View Quote

A west Tennessee sheriff went hunting in Missouri. No luck hunting, so he shot a sheep. Took it back to the motel to butcher. Sheep belonged to a local judge. Police tracked him to the motel.
https://apnews.com/article/47364e9552d9a7b97efa6cfe2ed34931
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not sure if these are redneck or not. It's pretty common around the everglades... which is almost anywhere south of the Lake O. This one is pretty nice. Most of the ones around me are homemade with old truck seats in them.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Chrysler mini van with the back half cut off and they put a Ford Ranger bed on it.

A few vans with window unit ACs sticking out.

Sedans turned into 4x4s with big lifts on them.

Some guy in a drive thru in AZ had a Toyota Tundra that had ben rolled blowing out his windows. No problem some plexiglass, screws, and silicone caulk and you have custom windows. Even had a sliding window on the drivers side.

View Quote

@memsu

You’ll laugh, but I KNOW THE GUY WHO OWNS THAT TRUCK.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Raccoon penis bone in a hatband.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Does it count that I used to have a porch swing in the living room, instead of a couch?
Edit - ...and the cabinet on the far right is the snake cage.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Does it count that I used to have a porch swing in the living room, instead of a couch?
Edit - ...and the cabinet on the far right is the snake cage.
https://i.postimg.cc/fLP3K2sM/2011-11-18-21.jpg
View Quote

I don't see a problem, looks great.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm not sure if these are redneck or not. It's pretty common around the everglades... which is almost anywhere south of the Lake O. This one is pretty nice. Most of the ones around me are homemade with old truck seats in them.

http://www.swampbuggiesfl.com/wp-content/gallery/sportsman-hunting-buggy/new-hunting-buggy-3-lg.jpg

View Quote

That is not redneck....that is awesomeness!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I look over for a second and see a guy coming out of the house, out the screen door, in overalls, one strap not on, barefoot, no shirt.  In Missouri. My home state.
View Quote

Front porches don't require shoes, there's no need for a shirt ifin's you're already wearin' bib overhauls, and that second strap is kinda like safety chains on a trailer, it's just there for emergency use.  Judging by the otherwise excellent fashion sense that you previously described, I expect that the pantlegs were cut off somewhere north of the knees as well for maximum air flow?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top