Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2024 11:34:33 PM EDT
Two daughters, 8 and 6.

Got me the new Typhon Grom. Now I have a baby to go with my behemoth.

Now I need to find additional batteries for it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you like it? Awesome gift!
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Love it! It's a hoot to drive around between meetings when working from home.

I do wish it could drive through the grass. I guess I didn't realize just how small it was. It high centers on even freshly cut grass. Other than that it's fantastic though. I've been whipping it around the garage, driveway, and intersection that my house sits on. It's been a hoot in that context. Sometimes the tires get too much grip and it flips over. It doesn't take much, so getting used to that. The Kraton on the other hand is damn near impossible to flip. It's the most stable RC vehicle I've ever owned. And the Typhon is my 27th.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I just picked one up. You’re right about the grass. Seems like it would nice to drive on a baseball diamond or some hard pack dirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top