Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2024 6:39:59 PM EDT
Just received in this Epi Wilshire 150th limited. It is fantastic. Fit and finish are perfect, action is perfect for what I like, the Gibson mini humbuckers are outstanding. It is also light, just under 7 lbs. This is an actual pic of the guitar I ordered.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2024 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking guitar...congratulations!
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a good looking guitar.  Looks like you can get up to the high frets easily with that body style too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice.  Modern manufacturing technology means you don't have to buy a handmade in USA guitar to get a really good instrument.  And that is a nice looking guitar.

Link Posted: 8/2/2024 10:54:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: luv_the_huskers] [#4]
Yes, fret access is complete and easy. It's amazing how good modern manufacturing is, it seems to be hard to get a bad example these days.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh wow nice! Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 12:36:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I like it so much I have the companion Crestwood Custom 150th Anniversary Edition coming in.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
I like it so much I have the companion Crestwood Custom 150th Anniversary Edition coming in.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top