Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know they look like chem lights but, I think what we are really looking at are lime flavored otter pops. Fat boy can't have to much onsite endurance without his glucose levels bottoming out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I know they look like chem lights but, I think what we are really looking at are lime flavored otter pops. Fat boy can't have to much onsite endurance without his glucose levels bottoming out.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Waiting on nightfall for entry
View Quote
Put your NVGs in a pouch until dusk.

quit being fat

And why are you not inside doing your job?? Paid LARPers?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Government at every level is completely broken. They do not serve we the people. I go to the dmv or the building department and some bureaucrat treats me like shit.  Like I am completely inconveniencing them with my presence.  The world is upside down.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Good christ. Someone should have told that Fat Albert-looking motherfucker the cafeteria was under attack. That would have gotten his fat ass inside.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good christ. Someone should have told that Fat Albert-looking motherfucker the cafeteria was under attack. That would have gotten his fat ass inside.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that Cheese Whiz?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is that Cheese Whiz?
View Quote

I have it on good authority that is Reddi-Wip
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tragically, this is the correct answer

I’m not going to sit in front of my keyboard and tell you “what I would have done” but I KNOW enough of those parents waiting in agony outside, held back by police, would have gone in (unarmed if necessary) and stopped the evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biggest problem?

They are outside in the street, and not in the school.

Tragically, this is the correct answer

I’m not going to sit in front of my keyboard and tell you “what I would have done” but I KNOW enough of those parents waiting in agony outside, held back by police, would have gone in (unarmed if necessary) and stopped the evil.

I will. If I'm not one of those who shuts down in a panic (which happens rarely to some folks) then one of us is taking the room temperature challenge. I'd rather die than watch babies get murderd
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Did they order their cable management as a clusterfuck, or did they set it up that way on their own?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Neither one is a locksmith?
View Quote

Zing!

But seriously, did that school not have glass doors or windows?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It amazes me they ordered gear for that dude on the right in size 87ultrahugelarge instead of saying "bro, lose some fucking weight."

At least they have their NV already mounted to show off in broad fucking daylight.
View Quote

Telling him that would be racist.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#13]
My heart is wanting to believe this was photoshopped, but my brain says this is probably real.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:04:48 PM EDT
[#14]
You're late
The parents are this way
The key to the door is lost
We have another 40 minutes to respond
Did you hear that
Where is the media
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]
They're not inside the school engaging with a murderous piece of filth that's killing kids.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn, that is bt far the biggest trooper I have ever seen... maybe he's a game warden because I've never seen a patrol guy that big.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:26:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Stacey Abrams is a cop in TX now?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn, that is bt far the biggest trooper I have ever seen... maybe he's a game warden because I've never seen a patrol guy that big.
View Quote

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-state-trooper-physical-fitness-requirements-17101130.php
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:32:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like a SI extension
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Stacey Abrams is a cop in TX now?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There are areas that are dark before night fall…. I know that’s a hard thing for people to grasp…..
View Quote

Flashlights for that kiddos, nods are not for running into a building under fire.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#22]
All that shit for nothing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All that shit for nothing.
View Quote
They say LE doesn't pay enough to attract top talent. And I agree.

Yet somehow they can still drop $20K on gear for a guy like Lardass. That fat fuck looks like he's eaten another $20K worth of fucking Big Macs this year alone. Unreal.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:37:19 AM EDT
[#24]
In before someone photoshops a cheeseburger where the CS grenade is.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It takes a while to get all of the gear on.
View Quote

40 minutes according to the timeline eh ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Good looking 416, too bad it never got to work
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:40:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, for one, Texas doesn't have State Police. They're call the Department of Public Safety and as far as I know they wear that shit on all of their uniforms and gear.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:44:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Ummm Over weight out of shape morons, that can't even touch their toes running with a flash grenade???
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Aside from everything mentioned, Heavy six looks like he bumped the mag release on his Glock and mag is no longer seated.
View Quote

Extendo mag maybe?

He’s (she) is overweight.  That’s the first problem that leaps right out at you.  

Why are State police allowed to become that fat?   Serious question: Are there no standards?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:47:03 AM EDT
[#30]
State cop, probably takes one bite of a donut for every 5mph over ticket he issues.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Remember those Wax candies that had the cool-aid type liquid inside?  They were never very good.   Always promised more than they delivered.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
GD is much expert, most critic, very high horse, best operators of earth.
View Quote

What you perceive as humorous mocking, is actually disgust, derision and anger, barely disguised as humor.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:21:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Some people believe in fashion.  Some people focus on timeliness.

A guy in Bermuda-shorts with a 20 round mag iron sights AR who focused on engaging RFN, would have been far more effective then that 30 minutes of prep fashion show with boat anchor gear all over themselves.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:40:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When did they arrive?
View Quote
About 15 minutes ago.  Takes a long time to struggle putting all that gear on and there was a huge line at chick fil a
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Some people believe in fashion.  Some people focus on timeliness.

A guy in Bermuda-shorts with a 20 round mag iron sights AR who focused on engaging RFN, would have been far more effective then that 30 minutes of prep fashion show with boat anchor gear all over themselves.

https://cdn2.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/30/26/old-gold-hourglass-time-concept-vector-21383026.jpg
View Quote

Right!! I know some regular guys who could sling on a plate carrier, a helmet and a Palmetto State Armory basic AR15 in less than 30 seconds and they would have went in there and eliminated the threat before those Uvalde pussies even got out the squad car.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Chin strap ain't buckled...
View Quote

From the looks of it i doubt he could buckle it
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Biggest problem they are not trying to get inside and stop the bad coward kid.  I hope they finally mag dumped on that pos and filled his dirty ass with as much lead as they could.  But I’m sure not that wouldn’t be nice.  I mean he only killed 21 people come on now.  I have nothing for him or hus family totally trash.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Is there any reason that he would have a gas grenade in-hand, outside the school, other than anticipating potentially using it to disperse the parents?

This is a serious question; I would expect such a device to be in a pouch/secured to his gear. Seems odd to be running around with it at-the-ready(not to mention without appropriate PPE) away from the armed threat.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#40]
The big guy has a sports drink that looks like an M18~
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Umm. No.
That's me in the left bench.
Do what you want, I'll do what works for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You posted a pic that looks like dusk.  By the time those dudes get where they're going, it could be dark.  They may be going to assault a windowless shoot house... but cool, point out how those of us who are right are wrong because reasons.

It takes a few seconds to attach NV to your helmet if it's needed.  Keep the shit in a pouch so it's not a hindrance in the meantime.

Umm. No.
That's me in the left bench.
Do what you want, I'll do what works for me.

Oh so you were headed to a building with lights on and windows everywhere in the middle of the day?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#42]
By the time they had all that shit put on it was already over.....
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Clearly you've never read Blackhawk Down.  I had several lessons learned from men who paid for them blood, sweat, and tears.

MSgt. Shugart:  M14. Does more need be said?

MSgt. Paul Howe: 1.  When you return to base, rearm and reset your gear exactly the same way, every time. 2. NODS always, even if "you'll be gone an hour". 3.  More water, even if "you'll be gone an hour". and one controversial one. 4.  M855 es inutil contra skinnies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

got to wait for your tactical advantage, kids be damned.

There are areas that are dark before night fall. I know that's a hard thing for people to grasp..

But this looks more like they were storming the local McDonald's.

I guarantee there isn't an area of that school outside of janitor closets and bathrooms that is dark enough to justify NV in the middle of the day.  Even IF there are some darker areas, that's what weaponlights are for.

Clearly you've never read Blackhawk Down.  I had several lessons learned from men who paid for them blood, sweat, and tears.

MSgt. Paul Howe: 1.  When you return to base, rearm and reset your gear exactly the same way, every time. 2. NODS always, even if "you'll be gone an hour". 3.  More water, even if "you'll be gone an hour". and one controversial one. 4.  M855 es inutil contra skinnies.

For fuck's sake... having NODS with you doesn't mean they're attached to your helmet at all times.

Do I need to go to Google and post a few dozen images of go-fast types in combat without their NV attached to their helmet or can we agree that it is totally normal to roll without the Unicorn horn sticking up off your dome banging on shit all day and putting unnecessary strain on your neck until there's a possibility you might actually need it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Is there any reason that he would have a gas grenade in-hand, outside the school, other than anticipating potentially using it to disperse the parents?

This is a serious question; I would expect such a device to be in a pouch/secured to his gear. Seems odd to be running around with it at-the-ready(not to mention without appropriate PPE) away from the armed threat.
View Quote

Right! Why have the gas grenade out and about all Willy nilly without the intent of deployment?

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

For fuck's sake... having NODS with you doesn't mean they're attached to your helmet at all times.

Do I need to go to Google and post a few dozen images of go-fast types in combat without their NV attached to their helmet or can we agree that it is totally normal to roll without the Unicorn horn sticking up off your dome banging on shit all day and putting unnecessary strain on your neck until there's a possibility you might actually need it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

got to wait for your tactical advantage, kids be damned.

There are areas that are dark before night fall. I know that's a hard thing for people to grasp..

But this looks more like they were storming the local McDonald's.

I guarantee there isn't an area of that school outside of janitor closets and bathrooms that is dark enough to justify NV in the middle of the day.  Even IF there are some darker areas, that's what weaponlights are for.

That, and big difference being dropped into hostile zone miles from base and hoping extract is on schedule. And a US School surrounded by a cumulative salary burn pushing towards the million level just outside with all the gear you can imagine.  That is a retarded level of overgearing equivalent to

A teenager with a bare AR will outrun and outgun those 2 clowns.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Right! Why have the gas grenade out and about all Willy nilly without the intent of deployment?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How else is he going to make those parents respect his Authoritah?  

Sure as hell not by his actions so tear gas it is.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When did they arrive?
View Quote

He needs extra time to tie his shoes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Looks like they are ready to rumble.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Which Mods are these?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top