Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. Glad to see they did AR coating on the 38mm. Honestly that is a great looking watch.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice. Glad to see they did AR coating on the 38mm. Honestly that is a great looking watch.
View Quote

If the current model is any indication, it looks like that should be around $750 on the grey market as soon as they are more widely available.

I tried to like the Khaki Field Mechanical 38mm, but they made the lugs way too long and straight and they overhung my wrist. This looks much shorter with a 44.7mm L2L vs the 47mm of the Mechanical.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Great looking watch.

Love the color contrast, texture, and font on the dial.  The case design is very well done.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the current model is any indication, it looks like that should be around $750 on the grey market as soon as they are more widely available.

I tried to like the Khaki Field Mechanical 38mm, but they made the lugs way too long and straight and they overhung my wrist. This looks much shorter with a 44.7mm L2L vs the 47mm of the Mechanical.
View Quote

You express my exact feeling about the Khaki Field. The lug to lug is just odd and the lack of AR is just strange and makes the dial look cheap. The Khaki King is a much better fit IMHO.

This new one is super nice looking and looks like the way a Hamilton should look like.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
It's one of my favorite Hamiltons from one of my favorite movies.

It's disappointing they got rid of the second hand that says 'EUREKA' in Morse code. That was a wonderful touch. That being said, I think the new size is more appropriate.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Agreed.  The Murph now tempts me!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top