Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2023 9:13:53 PM EDT
Snow White and the Evil Queen, Coming to Bentkey in 2024.

Man I hope this comes out at the same time disney's does and crushes disneys live action (and that they actually manage to make a good version).

The youtuber / actress playing snow white:
“I was raised on the original Grimms’ Fairy Tales, so I’m thrilled that we’re bringing this iconic story to life for the next generation,” said Cooper. “Snow White is such a beautiful character, and I’m honored to be playing her. Like all the best fairy tales, this is a story with timeless values, like love, friendship, and kindness, and I can’t wait to share them.”

https://deadline.com/2023/10/daily-wire-snow-white-movie-youtuber-brett-cooper-watch-1235574937/

The Daily Wire Is Making A Live-Action Snow White Movie Starring Conservative YouTuber Brett Cooper, Watch Teaser

By Andreas Wiseman
Andreas Wiseman

International Editor

October 16, 2023 12:56pm

Conservative media company Daily Wire is making its own live action adaptation of the Brothers Grimm fairytale, Snow White, called Snow White And The Evil Queen.

The film, which is set to release in 2024, will be the first feature-length production for the company’s kids entertainment platform called Bentkey, and will star conservative YouTuber Brett Cooper, host of the platform’s show The Comments Section.

The Daily Wire today revealed a teaser for the movie, which opens with a melody voiced by Cooper and written by Jeremy Boreing and a pan through a forest to reveal Cooper as Snow White.

Announcing the project to staff today, the Daily Wire’s Boreing said: “It’s a story about a princess and a prince, about beauty and vanity, about love and its power to raise us from death to life. It’s our own adaptation of an ancient fairy tale.”

“I was raised on the original Grimms’ Fairy Tales, so I’m thrilled that we’re bringing this iconic story to life for the next generation,” said Cooper. “Snow White is such a beautiful character, and I’m honored to be playing her. Like all the best fairy tales, this is a story with timeless values, like love, friendship, and kindness, and I can’t wait to share them.”

Actress-turned conservative commentator and YouTuber Cooper (Heathers) is also starring in the company’s fantasy series, The Pendragon Cycle.

Boreing took a swipe today at Disney’s upcoming Snow White movie starring Rachel Zegler. Without providing specific evidence, Boreing claimed the House of Mouse’s film “will expose children to the popular but destructive lies of the current moment”.

“While Disney still uses Walt’s name, they have all but abandoned his legacy,” he claimed. “It’s taken 100 years to build Disney. We know we aren’t what they are today, but we hope in time we might become what they were once upon a time: a little studio with big ideas and the courage to chase them.”

The Daily Wire says Bentkey will be available at launch with 150 episodes of 18 shows, including four Bentkey originals. New episodes are due to arrive every Saturday morning.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife was just talking about BentKey and will be buying a sub just to support it
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I understand it will release later.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I understand it will release later.
View Quote

RATS.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah we’re going to subscribe we subscribed to Bentkey too. It’s about time we all start spending our money with organizations that don’t hate us.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Rachel Zegler and Gal Gadot on Bringing a New Modern Edge to 'Snow White'

VS

The Next Snow White Is… ME?!
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah we’re going to subscribe we subscribed to Bentkey too. It’s about time we all start spending our money with organizations that don’t hate us.
View Quote

I mean, it is daily wire, read your contracts verrryyyy carefully. Still, I don't think they're as bad as hollywood. Yeah, I know that's a rediculously low standard.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#7]
The Daily Wire’s The Pendragon Cycle looks like it has potential too. Hope they can cause some heartache for the woke studios.  

#ThePendragonCycle | The Start of an Epic Adventure | Production Diary 1
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]
My daughter is 13 and has always loved the Disney princess movies. (The originals, not so much the later woke garbage). I showed her and my wife that preview yesterday. The instant Snow White turns around, right at the end of the preview, my daughter said, "Is that Brett Cooper?!?!"

I said, "how do you know who Brett Cooper is?" She replied, "I watch her videos and she does podcasts." I asked her what Brett talks about on the podcasts and she sheepishly said, "politics and stuff." I had absolutely no idea she paid any attention to stuff like that at all and was super proud of her.

I didn't even know who Brett Cooper was until I saw the preview myself. I'm glad women like her exist to be role models for girls like my daughter.

I'll be making sure we get to watch this movie.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I still really want this to be actually made... Make the Disney princesses go wild...

Disney Princess Spring Breakers Trailer
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife was just talking about BentKey and will be buying a sub just to support it
View Quote

What is Bentkey? Some streaming service?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s Daily Wires new streaming service for kids.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top