The poor dog is a prop.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Even their dog is an asshole.

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks more like a playful "bite" from a dog wanting to play.  
Usually more annoying from saliva, than an "attack".  Granted it can be painful to a degree.
View Quote

This.  

OP is not a dog person.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First white gardener I've ever seen.
View Quote

That's Jumpin Jack Flash!
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Different dog.
Third actually, the other two, Major and Champ were sent to Delaware back in 2021.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't they send that dog back to Delaware, or does Brandon have 2 angry dogs?

Different dog.
Third actually, the other two, Major and Champ were sent to Delaware back in 2021.

Even the names seem like they were focus-grouped to make Biden look cool.  The breed damn sure was.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This.  

OP is not a dog person.
View Quote

Yea, tell that to other 11 people it bit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Needs killing...
View Quote
Yeah, and that pup is honestly out of line as well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Different dog.
View Quote
Quoting this because it's important information.
As @Gunslinger808 is pointing out, this is the third GSD with mouthy issues.
Gentlemen, I would like to point out that there is no way in hell that these dogs are yard bred bullshit that Bubba and his skanky ol' lady raised in the bathroom of their single wide trailer. These dogs come from reputable breeders.
If this administration is at strike 3 with GSDs, from decent bloodlines, with the ability to hire ( cajole,  kidnap, or otherwise force) a good trainer to step in and solve this issue how, in the actual fuck are we supposed to trust ANY decision from the White House? FJB! #rescuethepedoinchiefsdogs.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't get it, why don't they hire a dog trainer? Does Joe not believe in dog training?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't get it, why don't they hire a dog trainer? Does Joe not believe in dog training?
View Quote

Because he doesn't actually give a rat's ass about the dog.  I'd bet that the only time he spends with the dog is at photo ops.  The dog probably gets zero time socializing with the family, playing, exercising, or working its brain.  It's stir crazy.  It doesn't know its place in the family unit, so every person it meets, it needs to test the limits and see where that person falls in the pack structure or hierarchy.  It doesn't know if it should be trying to be alpha, or what.

It's a shame, because all three dogs, if given the proper socialization, would probably be excellent family dogs.  But (as has been pointed out) at this point they're little more than props, trotted out to give the image of a healthy family unit, when the truth is that this family is anything BUT healthy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

As posted already, these are photo op dogs, probably just let out of their kennels just long enough for a few good pics(current situation not included) then shoved back in to a cage till they’re next needed.
And I wonder what happened to the other two dogs already sent back, my gut tells me they’re no longer anywhere to be found.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Gentlemen, I would like to point out that there is no way in hell that these dogs are yard bred bullshit that Bubba and his skanky ol' lady raised in the bathroom of their single wide trailer. These dogs come from reputable breeders.
If this administration is at strike 3 with GSDs, from decent bloodlines, with the ability to hire ( cajole,  kidnap, or otherwise force) a good trainer to step in and solve this issue how, in the actual fuck are we supposed to trust ANY decision from the White House? FJB! #rescuethepedoinchiefsdogs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Different dog.

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Dog is fucking tired of the showers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Chomp!..
I don't know.. Maybe this wild pup will one day bite number 13 or 14?

The top pic though does look sorta strange. A guy in suit (SS ?) casually strolling over to another victim while he turns his head.

Now, I do hope to eventually witness a master piece picture, of the wild pup chomping on.. guess who?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My dog would have been put down by now.

I feel bad for the GSD, though.

FJB

View Quote

Rules for the
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#17]
That's not biting.  He's just being mouthy to ask for attention.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As posted already, these are photo op dogs, probably just let out of their kennels just long enough for a few good pics(current situation not included) then shoved back in to a cage till they’re next needed.
And I wonder what happened to the other two dogs already sent back, my gut tells me they’re no longer anywhere to be found.
View Quote

Gone to live on the farm?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Why has no one shot that dog already ?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:05:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Hitler owned a German Shepard too .  Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

where have we heard that before? oh.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#22]
The Biden’s have probably spent less than an hour with that dog since they acquired it. Only for Photo ops. Biden and his wife probably view it as a filthy and disgusting beast and the adult crackhead kids have probably never met it. And the grounds keepers actually just feed it and let it run around.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#23]
What kind of a ding Dong names a dog that?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.  

OP is not a dog person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Usually more annoying from saliva, than an "attack".  Granted it can be painful to a degree.

This.  

OP is not a dog person.
Yeah, well if that was your dog do you think your neighbors or family members would feel the same way?  "Oh he was just being playful...can I get a ride to hospital please?..."  

You would in fact be sued out your ass 7 ways from Sunday - and the dog probably (and rightfully) put down.

Fuck all the corrupt bidens and their dog!
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can't Hunter just have one of his paid lady friends give the old boy a handjob?
View Quote

The dog or the groundskeeper?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Different dog.
This is a key point:  These dogs are not pit bull mixes owned by some tattooed gangbager in North Philly.  These are likely the finest dogs available, owned by someone who in theory could afford the best trainers money could buy.

The fact they all have repeatedly bitten people shows Biden doesn't give a shit about the dogs and has no intention of associating with them unless the TV cameras are on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Wrong breed of dog for that environment.

Too many people interacting with FJB.

White house staff, Secret Service, Elder/hospice care, Gardener.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:22:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't Hunter just have one of his paid lady friends give the old boy a handjob?

Cartman Milks a Dog Using the Red Rocket Method - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
GSDs are very “mouthy”.  I’m sure he just wants to play.
View Quote

This - My GSD likes to have something always in his mouth and sometimes it’s my arm.  He isn’t trying to hurt anyone though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 1:20:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Biden's German Shepherd Commander is REMOVED from the White House after Daily Mail's exclusive photos show him biting a staffer

Link
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Biden's German Shepherd Commander is REMOVED from the White House after Daily Mail's exclusive photos show him biting a staffer

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/05/05/76188507-0-image-m-2_1696481562521.jpg

Link
View Quote

Removed?
No way.. I say let the wild pup stay and bite every single fool on the WH grounds. Run free and bite more I say.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why is a known biter not 1) muzzled, and 2) off-leash put down?
View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 2:43:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Didn’t they send that dog back to Delaware, or does Brandon have 2 angry dogs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He shouldn’t be in the White House.

Didn’t they send that dog back to Delaware, or does Brandon have 2 angry dogs?

This is the second dog that's bitten people bad enough that they need medical attention, one went to hospital.

Like someone said above, any of our dogs would have been put down long before the 12th incident.

quote: “The President and First Lady care deeply about the safety of those who work at the White House and those who protect them every day.
no, they clearly do not, biden is an asshole.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:27:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Has Joe Biden or his handlers ever heard of a fucking muzzle? 12 times? Retarded.
View Quote

Why give them ideas?   Maybe the dog will go after bidet soon and go right for his face or throat.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]
https://news.sky.com/story/joe-bidens-dog-removed-from-white-house-after-biting-secret-agents-12977166
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Needs killing...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This.  

OP is not a dog person.
View Quote

That is initially what I thought but there are many separate reports of bites and it looks like the dog has been evicted from the WH…. So there’s likely some validity to the claims.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just bad owners they say.
View Quote

This.  Sucky owners.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#40]
To be fair the dog was probably on cocaine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Even his dogs are assholes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

My thought as well.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Looks like there is more cocaine to be found on the white house grounds.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#44]
If that was any of our dogs it would probably be put down forcefully
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/05/05/76188507-0-image-m-2_1696481562521.jpg

Link
View Quote
I mean maybe that's an aggressive bite, the rest of the body language doesn't look super aggressive but could just be a weird picture.

Almost looks like a play bite kinda thing.  

I mean I wouldn't expect a democrat to be able to raise a decent dog either...
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#46]
German Shepherds are smart animals. To have two such beautiful dogs be so miserable, they are trying to tell anybody who will listen that something is wrong. That family environment is a living hell for any creature unfortunate to be anywhere near it. https://t.co/5gUbzpOvpY
   — James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 5, 2023
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I firmly believe that a dogs personality is a reflection of it's owner's true personality.  So yea, shit dog = shit human.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't see why:

1) it hasn't been euthanized
2) the owner hasn't been sued
3) why isn't it muzzled?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Any other pooch would've been euthanized a long time ago. Must be nice to one of the elite doggos.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#50]
I can't believe someone hasn't shot it yet.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top