BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
shes never sat next to diane feinstien and bragged anout how we gotta get the guns first then due process later after a shooting. Thats my only reason.

Edit to add: if someone has any info that shes also a closet gun grabber like trump then i guess i could be swayed. Im not crasy excited about either. We know where trump stands. he likes guns until he doesnt
View Quote

Her stance on guns is whatever she is told her stance on guns is. Were guns and ammo cheaper under trump? Did she visit PSA? It is in her home state.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
She’s not the bad orange man and she wants to pump money to their beloved Ukraine. Girl power!
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Her stance on guns is whatever she is told her stance on guns is. Were guns and ammo cheaper under trump?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
shes never sat next to diane feinstien and bragged anout how we gotta get the guns first then due process later after a shooting. Thats my only reason.

Edit to add: if someone has any info that shes also a closet gun grabber like trump then i guess i could be swayed. Im not crasy excited about either. We know where trump stands. he likes guns until he doesnt

Her stance on guns is whatever she is told her stance on guns is. Were guns and ammo cheaper under trump?

Source?

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

She will do as she’s told just like in SC. She hasn’t sat with the Dems yet because she hasn’t had a chance. That’ll be her first action (reaching across the isle).
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Source?

View Quote

She is puppet for the establishment. She has no real stance on anything. What is her stance on securing the border? What is her plan on what to do with all the illegals? What is her stance on the the 2A? All anyone says is they are voting against Trump, but have no idea what they are getting with Nimrod. She doesn’t even go by her real name. She cheated on her husband while he was deployed. What do you actually know about her positions on anything and what you are getting with her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
She is a wore, highest price will get you what you want. She knows her best chance is to be a DC first sell out. If she gets in, she will play the DC game.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She is puppet for the establishment. She has no real stance on anything. What is her stance on securing the border? What is her plan on what to do with all the illegals? What is her stance on the the 2A? All anyone says is they are voting against Trump, but have no idea what they are getting with Nimrod. She doesn’t even go by her real name. She cheated on her husband while he was deployed. What do you actually know about her positions on anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

She is puppet for the establishment. She has no real stance on anything. What is her stance on securing the border? What is her plan on what to do with all the illegals? What is her stance on the the 2A? All anyone says is they are voting against Trump, but have no idea what they are getting with Nimrod. She doesn’t even go by her real name. She cheated on her husband while he was deployed. What do you actually know about her positions on anything.

So you don't have any sources just conjecture. Does she support red flag laws?

If you want to compare fidelity among candidates then I have news for you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Hillary Haley has no chance

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So you don't have any sources just conjecture. Does she support red flag laws?

If you want to compare fidelity among candidates then I have news for you.
View Quote

What is her plan on securing the border? Was the border secure under Trump. Trump said he is going to have the most comprehensive deportation process ever one day one. What is Nimrod’s plan on what do with all the illegals in the country. Please provide her a source for her comprehensive plans on these issues.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You forgot defense contractors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show yourselves, Dems and "independents"

You forgot defense contractors.

Yup. If you benefit from war then she's your chick
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She's not under felony indictment.  She doesn't have a perpetual victim mindset.  She didn't try to steal the 2020 presidential election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why should we switch to Nikki?

VR is gone and RD is gone.

She's not under felony indictment.  She doesn't have a perpetual victim mindset.  She didn't try to steal the 2020 presidential election.

" />
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:21:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some don't like Haley's plan of having to register to be on the internet. Some think this is worse than not owning a bump stock.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#13]
She is not trump
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"Ekes out a commanding win"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You noticed that too?  What is Grammar anyway?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Words have no meaning in clownworld!

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup. If you benefit from war then she's your chick
View Quote

Her Net Worth benefited a lot .
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#17]
This !

Nikki Haley: "If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman."
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Her stance on guns is whatever she is told her stance on guns is. Were guns and ammo cheaper under trump? Did she visit PSA? It is in her home state.
View Quote

President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process | CNBC
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#19]
A deep state rino with democratic support and she admires Hillary Clinton.  Would not vote for her for dog catcher.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#20]
brown meow and peps
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#21]
well she doesn't scare the women, children or the horses
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#22]

You just say things about Trump but nothing about Nimrod’s policies, record as Governor or her plans on securing the border, deporting illegals or lowering inflation. It is just a vote against Trump. That is how you end up with Biden 2.0
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Read a thread about Ukraine, or Gaza or Iran.
Anyone who thinks we need to spend a few trillion on wars in any of those spots is likely a Nikki romney-mccain Hailey supporter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You just say things about Trump but nothing about Nimrod’s policies, record as Governor or her plans on securing the border, deporting illegals or lowering inflation. It is just a vote against Trump. That is how you end up with Biden 2.0
View Quote

Jeremy Borden, The Post and Courier, Gov. Haley signs guns in bars bill, expresses support for ‘constitutional carry, Feb 10, 2014 Updated Nov 2, 2016

Back in 2014, Haley supported permit-less carry before it was cool. Juxtapose that with Trump's words and actions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Jeremy Borden, The Post and Courier, Gov. Haley signs guns in bars bill, expresses support for ‘constitutional carry, Feb 10, 2014 Updated Nov 2, 2016

Back in 2014, Haley supported permit-less carry before it was cool. Juxtapose that with Trump's words and actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a few months back she supported having to register to get on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cool. Now will you vote for Biden or Trump? What is her stance on deporting the illegals?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Her BBs… not a supporter tho ..
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Show yourselves, Dems and "independents"
View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Nikki Haley and Nancy Mace in a Bikini at the Pool

NSFW

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:03:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Republican who can easily beat Biden.  She isn’t perfect, but she will be a competent executive and appoint good people to the Supreme Court.

Over 60% of independents won’t vote for Trump. The only person that Biden might beat is Trump.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Republican who can easily beat Biden.  She isn’t perfect, but she will be a competent executive and appoint good people to the Supreme Court.

Over 60% of independents won’t vote for Trump. The only person that Biden might beat is Trump.
View Quote

What does she say she will do with the invaders in the country?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're really serious, aren't you.  This may be the first "supporter" post I've seen in this thread that I actually believe to be sincere.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#35]
She puts out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#36]
She isn't another geriatric.

That's about it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I believe her support comes from her not being Donald Trump.
View Quote

Being a conservative 2A supporter with executive competence, critical thinking skills , strategic planning ability and the manners of a grown-up certainly doesn’t hurt.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
was it true she was banging her campaign manager many years ago while married?
View Quote

Two affidavits says so.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Two affidavits says so.
View Quote

Lmao if adultery is what means people here won't vote for her, but they'll still vote for Trump, I'm not sure there's two brain cells shared across the entire forum.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#41]
she has a vageen
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

She shits on the 1/2A. Wants you to work until 70. Is bought by the defense industry. Supports unions while being from a non-union right to work state. A key thing she used to bring industry to SC. She supports trans surgery for those under 18.

You want me to go on?

She supports sending Americans troops off to fight other countries’ wars all while getting Jody on her own military husband who is a desk jockey.

I voted for Nikki once for governor and she did a decent job in most cases but she is a full on democrat RINO now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Her priorities o the nation are the best match.
She isn't going to 82 at the end of her term.
She can actually beat Biden.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm not a fan of hers but I did see an exit poll interview where a 75-year-old "Republican" woman told the reporter she voted for Nikki so that we don't have a dictator in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you’re saying someone that can’t beat Trump can beat Biden?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lmao if adultery is what means people here won't vote for her, but they'll still vote for Trump, I'm not sure there's two brain cells shared across the entire forum.
View Quote

Just answering his question, not defending anyone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

What are her priorities?
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you’re saying someone that can’t beat Trump can beat Biden?
View Quote

Well that’s different you see
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What are her priorities?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are her priorities?

looking all sexy
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top