View Quote

You aren’t allowed to do that.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Boomer thread
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#4]
She looks horrid? WTH are you thinking?

Way to many surgeries, if she would have left her self alone she would be much better looking.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Love these responses!

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She looks horrid? WTH are you thinking?

Way to many surgeries, if she would have left her self alone she would be much better looking.
View Quote

Listen pal, getting in between a man and his redhead crush (even if she is aged) is a dangerous thing.   That’s like getting between Grady Judd and a camera.

Don’t live that dangerously bro.  We care about you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She was never attractive.

That Erica Larose though, I’d beam her up.

The Seven of Nine chick looks like she’s worked in a brother and stripped well past her years. Attractive in a used up, I met her in a dive bar sort of way.
View Quote

That's exactly the look they were going for with her because she's basically been a pirate for 20 years
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#8]
She was also in Hunt for Red October as Ryans wife.......she was milf-y then as well
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Plastic surgery seems very hard to pull off without it being obvious. Madonna is now all but unrecognizable due to all of the work she's has had done. You would think she, of all people, would be able to afford the best of the best to perform it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just got new glasses today. Even before that, I knew she looks terrible.

Although for the sake of transparency, I absolutely hated her character.
View Quote

Agreed.

Not the least of my hate is for that tool she spawned, Wesley.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#11]

It's hard to believe that a straight male would call her hideous.

I realize the actress is another leftist loon, but she was gorgeous back then.

Perhaps a visit to an optometrist is in order?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]
That's a whole bunch of plastic surgery to "age gorgeously".  Lol. I had to look up who it was on star trek because I didn't recognize her.  Yikes.  You think that look good?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#13]
GD has such horrible taste in women. You're going to be the kind of guys in nursing homes who'll fuck anything with a hole.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's a whole bunch of plastic surgery to "age gorgeously".  Lol. I had to look up who it was on star trek because I didn't recognize her.  Yikes.  You think that look good?
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
GD has such horrible taste in women. You're going to be the kind of guys in nursing homes who'll fuck anything with a hole.
View Quote

“stOp LiKiNg WhAt i DoNt LiKe!!!”
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can tell you she doesn’t look good. Her plastic surgery has left her stuck in the uncanny valley like 99% of women her age who get it. She doesn’t really look human anymore.

Nana Visitor didn’t look bad from that little clip.

Quoted:
She looks plastic and unnatural.

Quoted:
She doesn’t look like the same person.

All of this.

She’s hideous.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

By the time you're in a nursing home, if you are still able to fuck, not many are going to be able to be able to pull dime pieces when you have fat black orderlies wiping your ass. I don't know what you are expecting out of NURSING HOME PATIENTS. I forgot this is GD and they'll all have a Anna Nicole Smith wheel them between yachts for sunset blowjobs off the south of france. Apparently they do catch geriatrics fucking each other all the time in those places.

What the real sad testament is, is that she is still good looking in the face of the fact that a majority of women today are overweight and obese. If forced to choose only between the two Id take her plastic surgery orc face over a 22 year old hambeast with tats any day of the week. For her age, for the yachtless boomers, she has held up better than your average 75 year old:
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I would really be curious to see what she would have looked like now if she’d not had any plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Diana Muldur (Dr. Pulaski) was better as ships doc.

Kinda the female Dr. McCoy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I can tell you she doesn't look good. Her plastic surgery has left her stuck in the uncanny valley like 99% of women her age who get it. She doesn't really look human anymore.
[...]
View Quote
Bingo.  Sad really.  Are there any female celebs that were smokeshows in their early career that are now 60+ and have aged gracefully w/o obvious/bad looking surgery?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most people tend to not like Pulaski.  I thought she was good.  But Crusher was good too.

Unnatural Selection was a Pulaski episode and one of the better episodes from S2.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#22]
After the 11th time the video said it was the shuttle pod show I ejacted.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s a little over the top.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You can do much worse when it comes to older ladies.

Not saying she is a 10/10, and yeah maybe some surgery is involved,  but sheesh.  There are faaaar worse out there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/176302/IMG_5672_jpeg-2947186.JPG
View Quote

You GGILF fetishists have me yearning for the days of Milkman and The Wind.   And yes, even Midcap.    

This is not a lust object.   This, is a violation of the Universal Aesthetic.
Attachment Attached File

I mean, when my wife looks like that, or even worse, I’ll still love her with all my heart.  After a lifetime of growing old together.

But when you see that lady doddering down the isle at Publix, nobody truthfully thinks….O Yeah….   Gotta Get me summa dat…

I bet you had an unhealthy E.T. Obsession back in the day:

-ET has Much better eyes.    Her eyes are all bloodshot and grizzled like old lady eyes.
Actually, ET isn’t right.    She looks predatory.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You GGILF fetishists have me yearning for the days of Milkman and The Wind.   And yes, even Midcap.    

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12451/IMG_2228_png-2947950.JPG  

I mean, when my wife looks like that, or even worse, I’ll still love her with all my heart.  After a lifetime of growing old together.

But when you see that lady doddering down the isle at Publix, nobody truthfully thinks….O Yeah….   Gotta Get me summa dat…

https://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/469381-e-t-the-extra-terrestrial-adventure-family-science-sci-fi-e-t-alien.jpg
-ET has Much better eyes.    Her eyes are all bloodshot and grizzled like old lady eyes.
View Quote

You read waaaaay too deeply into that.

Gates is a nice looking, older lady.   That’s what I’ve been saying this whole thread, and that’s about the extent of what I’ve been saying, as well.

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not saying she is a 10/10, and yeah maybe some surgery is involved,  but sheesh.  There are faaaar worse out there.

View Quote

Jesus, look at that old lady neck.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She looks good.

OPNI

View Quote
Don't high five yourself bro.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]
That woman has never been attractive

Fight me
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
While not terrible-looking, give me Seven of Nine any day of any week in any year. Even the older version. Just...DAMN!!!

https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Jeri-Ryan-as-Seven-of-Nine.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#32]
She looks better than what 87% of Gee  Dee will wake up next to at that age. Also, I think that's the first time I saw Nana Visitor without the lesbo haircut.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#33]
This thread needs some eye bleach.  Lets go back about 30 years.

Stretching with Beverly and Troi - in HIGH DEF 1080p!
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Some of you people are fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Some of you people are fucked up.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Challenge accepted OP.

She does not look good.  I did not recognize her from the thumbnail.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
While not terrible-looking, give me Seven of Nine any day of any week in any year. Even the older version. Just...DAMN!!!

https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Jeri-Ryan-as-Seven-of-Nine.jpg
View Quote

I hope they do the follow-up show with her as captain of the Enterprise. And have her lesbian lover. And show hard-core lesbian sex. Graphic. Yes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

She was a cunt.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Marina Sirtis got better looking as she aged, to a point.  And that point was the Nemesis premier.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#40]
She could look a lot worse for 74.......or be fucking dead !!
Does ARFCOM think aging doesn't happen ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#42]
One more trip to the plastic surgeon and her transition to the female Odo will be complete.

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

By the time you're in a nursing home, if you are still able to fuck, not many are going to be able to be able to pull dime pieces when you have fat black orderlies wiping your ass. I don't know what you are expecting out of NURSING HOME PATIENTS. I forgot this is GD and they'll all have a Anna Nicole Smith wheel them between yachts for sunset blowjobs off the south of france. Apparently they do catch geriatrics fucking each other all the time in those places.

What the real sad testament is, is that she is still good looking in the face of the fact that a majority of women today are overweight and obese. If forced to choose only between the two Id take her plastic surgery orc face over a 22 year old hambeast with tats any day of the week. For her age, for the yachtless boomers, she has held up better than your average 75 year old:
https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1202445672/photo/portrait-of-a-beautiful-sixty-year-old-woman.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=oNEabgVA3PMqAgdHkqDL6-YM6h-3LOqcAgFv4jskWcI=
View Quote

tldr
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/469381-e-t-the-extra-terrestrial-adventure-family-science-sci-fi-e-t-alien.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ca/62/b3/ca62b3f7bd7d7ef4bee49c5bd01918e3--praying-mantis-insects.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ca/62/b3/ca62b3f7bd7d7ef4bee49c5bd01918e3--praying-mantis-insects.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#47]
"Say man, last night I got with Gates McFadden what do you think about that shit?"

"What do I think about what shit esa'?"
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#48]
She is 75. She looks mighty good.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Gates McFadden's face looks like she got the Sona treatment from Star Trek Insurrection. She aged as fine as rotting flesh on the side of the road.

Then again I am bias. She was always a sub par actress and sore spot on TNG. Not as worthless as Troi, but darn near close enough.

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Gates McFadden's face looks like she got the Sona treatment from Star Trek Insurrection. She aged as fine as rotting flesh on the side of the road.

Then again I am bias. She was always a sub par actress and sore spot on TNG. Not as worthless as Troi, but darn near close enough.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fscreenrant.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FThe-Sona-Star-Trek-Insurrection.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=be38d4ef46c2763df32cc493aa55e92d6881bc3070527b5883b9217d7e175f1e&ipo=images

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top