Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/5/2024 11:28:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote]
Teenager Aquavis Hickman will be charged as an adult after slapping woman teacher twice across the face while hurling profanities including 'b****' and 'n*****'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-high-school-student-indicted-kidnapping-assault-teacher-in-viral-incident-charged-in-2nd-attack
https://nypost.com/2024/05/05/us-news/teen-charged-as-adult-after-he-ambushes-male-teacher-in-hall-slaps-female-teacher-in-class-officials/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13385459/Teenager-charged-adult-slapping-female-teacher-north-carolina.html

A teen who allegedly attacked two of his school teachers is being charged as an adult, prosecutors confirmed - after one of the suspected strikes was filmed and went viral.
Aquavis Hickman, a 17-year-old student at Parkland High School in North Carolina, was indicted on the assault and kidnapping charges last week, Forsyth County District Attorneys said.
He is being charged as an adult in the two separate attacks, one of which was filmed.

In the first, un-filmed incident, he allegedly attacked a male teacher at the school in February, and in their statement, prosecutors said he did not act alone.
Then, last month, officials claimed the teen walked up to a female teacher and smacked her twice, with footage of the alleged attack later circulating on social media. It has yet to be released by cops.

'That video went viral nationwide and it put us on the map in a negative manner,' Winston-Salem Police Chief William Penn told Fox affiliate WGHP-TV News during a joint press conference following Hickman's arrest Thursday.  
'I am so glad today that the rest of the nation will also hear that we do not tolerate that in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County.'

Also in attendance were Forsyth County District Attorney Jim O'Neill and Forsyth County Sheriff Bobby Kimbrough, at a meeting intended to serve as the first step in taking a stand against violence against educators, organizers said.

As promised, the case against Hickman was transferred from juvenile to Superior Court last week, where a grand jury elected to indict him.
The decision comes as officials like O'Neill said Hickman could avoid an adult criminal case due to the charges only amounting to a misdemeanor.
That was before Hickman was hit with felony second-degree kidnapping charges for the April incident, for 'unlawfully confining and restraining [the female victim] without her consent for the purpose of terrorizing her', O'Neill revealed Friday.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh, they mention his age but not the grade he is in.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:34:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#2]
Parents must be proud.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
"It's the age of Aquarvius, the age of Aqua...."
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, no. An innocent kid denied his full scholarship to The Brightest Children With Loving Fathers College.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Good
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
Parents must be proud.
View Quote

His parent probably is, & will defend him and justify it regardless of what any video shows
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:58:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlphaOperator:
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#8]
We're all in this together...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#9]
He hit a tranny freak.
They currently outrank his victim status.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Aquavis you say?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]
The demographic can't read at a 4th grade level. They are destined for prison life.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:02:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: whiskerz] [#12]
In before the gofundfelons is announced for this poor innocent child. It will include pictures of Aquavelva from when he was 5 years old.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I swear we’re never going to cure cancer with our best and brightest locked up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Parents must be proud.
View Quote

Grandma must be proud.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
Teenager Aquavis Hickman will be charged as an adult after slapping woman teacher twice across the face while hurling profanities including 'b****' and 'n*****'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-high-school-student-indicted-kidnapping-assault-teacher-in-viral-incident-charged-in-2nd-attack
https://nypost.com/2024/05/05/us-news/teen-charged-as-adult-after-he-ambushes-male-teacher-in-hall-slaps-female-teacher-in-class-officials/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13385459/Teenager-charged-adult-slapping-female-teacher-north-carolina.html

A teen who allegedly attacked two of his school teachers is being charged as an adult, prosecutors confirmed - after one of the suspected strikes was filmed and went viral.
Aquavis Hickman, a 17-year-old student at Parkland High School in North Carolina, was indicted on the assault and kidnapping charges last week, Forsyth County District Attorneys said.
He is being charged as an adult in the two separate attacks, one of which was filmed.

In the first, un-filmed incident, he allegedly attacked a male teacher at the school in February, and in their statement, prosecutors said he did not act alone.
Then, last month, officials claimed the teen walked up to a female teacher and smacked her twice, with footage of the alleged attack later circulating on social media. It has yet to be released by cops.

'That video went viral nationwide and it put us on the map in a negative manner,' Winston-Salem Police Chief William Penn told Fox affiliate WGHP-TV News during a joint press conference following Hickman's arrest Thursday.  
'I am so glad today that the rest of the nation will also hear that we do not tolerate that in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County.'

Also in attendance were Forsyth County District Attorney Jim O'Neill and Forsyth County Sheriff Bobby Kimbrough, at a meeting intended to serve as the first step in taking a stand against violence against educators, organizers said.

As promised, the case against Hickman was transferred from juvenile to Superior Court last week, where a grand jury elected to indict him.
The decision comes as officials like O'Neill said Hickman could avoid an adult criminal case due to the charges only amounting to a misdemeanor.
That was before Hickman was hit with felony second-degree kidnapping charges for the April incident, for 'unlawfully confining and restraining [the female victim] without her consent for the purpose of terrorizing her', O'Neill revealed Friday.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2024-05-05_202713_jpg-3206681.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2024-05-05_202803_jpg-3206682.JPG
View Quote

My predictions are always correct.....

That MFer needs to be relieved of both arms and both legs.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#16]
good
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#17]
How do we as a society turn this around?  I feel sorry for this kid that he had such a shitty upbringing that he thought it OK to slap his teacher.  Don’t get me wrong; he should be punished for his actions, and I’d prefer he pay restitution to the teacher, whatever that could be.  But it’s clear that as a nation we can’t continue down a path of lawlessness and lack of respect.  

I volunteer for a local young ladies sports league in Austin.  Last weekend we hosted teams from as far south as Brownsville and as far north as DFW.  Saturday was 13 hours of marking fields for 40 games.  It was a beat down, and my 56-year-old ass was worn out.

We’re not solving world hunger nor the strife in the Middle East.  What we are doing as parents is showing a generation of girls sportsmanship, camaraderie, and work ethic.  We have girls from all ends of the economic spectrum competing and respecting each other.  

How can we translate that level of cooperation writ large?

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Scott_S:
How do we as a society turn this around?  I feel sorry for this kid that he had such a shitty upbringing that he thought it OK to slap his teacher.  Don’t get me wrong; he should be punished for his actions, and I’d prefer he pay restitution to the teacher, whatever that could be.  But it’s clear that as a nation we can’t continue down a path of lawlessness and lack of respect.  

I volunteer for a local young ladies sports league in Austin.  Last weekend we hosted teams from as far south as Brownsville and as far north as DFW.  Saturday was 13 hours of marking fields for 40 games.  It was a beat down, and my 56-year-old ass was worn out.

We’re not solving world hunger nor the strife in the Middle East.  What we are doing as parents is showing a generation of girls sportsmanship, camaraderie, and work ethic.  We have girls from all ends of the economic spectrum competing and respecting each other.  

View Quote

We need a few years of an authoritarian leader to crack down on bad parents and gangs and end some activist judges and prosecutors. That’s the best we can hope for.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:13:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#19]
Good charges

Now cane his ass in a public setting

MCGA

Make Canings Great Again
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Good
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:18:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By -daddy:
View Quote

I had to explain to many students that even though they’ve been in this building for 4 years they are still freshmen because they only have 1-2 credits.  
I’d bet the assailant in this story is in that situation.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

We need a few years of an authoritarian leader to crack down on bad parents and gangs and end some activist judges and prosecutors. That’s the best we can hope for.
View Quote

People like him don't do SHIT in places like Singapore or Thailand.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Winston is a soft on crime shithole.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:31:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: watgar] [#24]
Insert "turn this ship around" meme here

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

End welfare and the destruction of the two parent household that welfare created..also end welfare paying for multiple children . This devalues human life because moms get pregnant for a paycheck .
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I wonder how far back the media will have to dig to find a cute picture of this tough guy as an innocent cherub?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Good
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Also the sweetest smelling cologne!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Aquavirus? They don’t swim.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Female teacher? 🤔
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Just NO

He is not an adult under the law so he can't be charged as an adult.

He can't buy a firearm, buy or possess alcohol, sign a contract, join the military, be drafted, buy tobacco. Not an adult yet.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Reinstating Roe vs. Wade would be a good first step.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:18:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Lol Aquavis
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:20:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:
Just NO

He can't buy a firearm, buy or possess alcohol, sign a contract, join the military, be drafted, buy tobacco. Not an adult yet.
View Quote

I'm sure he's managed to familiarize himself with alcohol, tobacco, and guns
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#36]
How the hell do blacks come up with these names?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Triumphman:
Oh, no. An innocent kid denied his full scholarship to The Brightest Children With Loving Fathers College.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:29:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By -daddy:
View Quote

Knowing that demographic 7th probably.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

With a name like that you got nowhere to go but down, mama did him no favors.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Just NO

View Quote

Not an adult? He looks like he's 25.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:04:14 AM EDT
[#41]
There go his chances of becoming president of the chess club.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:16:54 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I'm sure that some lefty will ruin your efforts by introducing a man in a dress to your competition some day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:53:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#43]

- CoC #1 -
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:56:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Another promising future, snuffed out.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:39:34 AM EDT
[#45]
I spend my work days in a majority black workplace. What I'm about to post here is something that I have said, many times to my black coworkers.
Until the black community decides that enough is enough their (and by extension, our) problems will never get fixed.
Almost every morning in my area we hear about a young black man killing another young black man. In that community, at this point it's just accepted.
Black kids go to the same schools as white kids, they sit in the same classrooms but whites score better on tests and graduate at much higher levels than blacks.
White kids aren't smarter than black kids. The difference is the value that is placed on education. You can see the same disparity between asian kids and white kids. For the most part asian kids score higher than white kids.
In no way am I being racist when I say this. What I mean is until black people make up their minds that their communities problems are caused by themselves and not some sort of boogy-man, nothing will change. No matter how much money is thrown at them or how many programs are put in place, black people are the only people that can fix their community.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Parents must be proud.
View Quote

You have to be present to feel proud.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:53:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Knothead71:
I spend my work days in a majority black workplace. What I'm about to post here is something that I have said, many times to my black coworkers.
Until the black community decides that enough is enough their (and by extension, our) problems will never get fixed.
Almost every morning in my area we hear about a young black man killing another young black man. In that community, at this point it's just accepted.
Black kids go to the same schools as white kids, they sit in the same classrooms but whites score better on tests and graduate at much higher levels than blacks.
White kids aren't smarter than black kids. The difference is the value that is placed on education. You can see the same disparity between asian kids and white kids. For the most part asian kids score higher than white kids.
In no way am I being racist when I say this. What I mean is until black people make up their minds that their communities problems are caused by themselves and not some sort of boogy-man, nothing will change. No matter how much money is thrown at them or how many programs are put in place, black people are the only people that can fix their community.
View Quote

You nailed it 100%.  Problem is that blaming others for your failures is a lot easier ,  and endorsed by their “leaders”
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DMG-LDS:
good
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Knothead71:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Just NO

View Quote
Yes he can, it's pretty common that teens commit crimes that push them across the line into adult charges in adult court. In his case I suspect he is just getting a jump start on serving a life sentence on an installment plan.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top