Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
"That shit happened on Monday. It’s Wednesday. We’re not gonna solve that shit.”
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GD hates rap music and black people, so it's to be expected
View Quote
I don't think it is that, most just find it ironic that most white singers don't go around killing each other.

Is it a normal thing for talented singers to kill each other?

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Biggie Smalls was a pioneer of East Coast Gansta rap.

https://media.npr.org/assets/music/news/2010/08/biggie_wide-8258f868e806bdb6d62ee6d52b45fbb1160af934-s800-c85.webp

When Biggie was murdered the contents of his pockets were listed as:
Georgia driver's license
a pen
marijuana
an asthma inhaler
three condoms

View Quote
No gun or CCW permit?

No wonder they got him.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Those Fruit of the Loom guys get around..............usually you can find them selling bagged fruit or pies in SW Atlanta
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some people find unsolved mysteries and coverups interesting.  OP posts a lot of crime stories.

What baffles me are the number people who click on threads they claim not to give a fuck about, and then take the time to post in it.
View Quote

Eahhh. Your no fun.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Nation of Islam hitter huh?

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
tupac isnt dead.
View Quote

I had some basic english credit type class my first year of college where we got an assignment to make a presentation intended to persuade an audience to your point of view. Some knucklehead actually did a full powerpoint presentation detailing "facts" about how and why tupac faked his death. Something to do with hiding from the illuminati so he could send secret messages to his "followers" in mix tapes or some shit. It was fucking great.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool by me, feel free to kill more teen targeted nursey rhyme purveyors
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Stones did hire Hell's Angels as security for their Altamont concert. They stabbed a guy to death.
View Quote

Waylon's personal and family body guards were Hell's Angels.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Probably fitting.  Murder in rap, drug induced choking in rock
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
tupac isnt dead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
OP, so this is news and culture that concerns you?

What do I know if I don't take pleasure in calling woman hoes, and I keep my pants on my hips and not below my balls? I guess that's my misfortune of being raised by a caring parent or two and not in the street.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Ohhhhhh…. So it wasn’t the LAPD Rampart Division or the C.R.A.S.H Unit that did the killing like the news wanted it to be ?!?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Let them Fight
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Cut down in his prime.

So much more to give.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Attachment Attached File

looks like it is based on the book LAbrynth by Randall Sullivan which I've recommended here in the past.  I worked with Frank Lyga when I worked a state taskforce.  If I didn't know someone involved in the corruption at all levels of the LAPD ,up to and including Chief Parks, I wouldn't have believed it.   I'm talking LA Confidential level corruption.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ohhhhhh. So it wasn't the LAPD Rampart Division or the C.R.A.S.H Unit that did the killing like the news wanted it to be ?!?
View Quote
A corrupt LAPD officer killed Tupac.  This was in retaliation.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#18]
sad part was tupac and biggie were friends.

I always figured the record producers were behind it as the rift between east coast / west coast hurt record sales but eliminate the two martyrs and unite your audience and get that money flowing in nationwide.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Gangsters doing gangster shit, don’t care. They chose the life.

Look for my new book on what REALLY happened to John Lennon and George Harrison.

Hint: it was Keith Richards paying hitmen.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What was Notorious about him?
View Quote
He was a drug dealer. I don't know if he killed anyone.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Anddddd....Nobody cares.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Is Notorious B.I.G the same guy as Biggie Smalls?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Death Row Records founder Suge Knight paid a hitman from the Nation of Islam to kill rapper Notorious B.I.G. as revenge for the killing of Tupac Shakur even though the intended target of the 1997 murder was Sean 'Diddy' Combs, it has been alleged.

The claims were made by a retired FBI agent who also alleges that corrupt cops from the Los Angeles Police Department helped cover up the murder.

Those claims were backed up by two filmmakers who said they've read court papers corroborating the allegations.

Phil Carson, a retired FBI agent who worked the case for two years, told the New York Post that the man who pulled the trigger is Amir Muhammad.

Carson also claims that Combs, the founder of Bad Boy Records, was the intended target of the hit.

Combs, a friend of Wallace, was riding in the vehicle ahead of the SUV that was carrying the late rapper on the night he was shot.

Carson said that when he told Combs of his findings, 'Diddy' was 'pretty freaked out.'

'Suge Knight financed the murder,' said Carson.

'Suge was ticked off that his cash cow Tupac was murdered.

'Suge had an accountant that was part of Death Row Records who helped do the financial side of things to pay for the murders.'

It is not known how much money Knight allegedly paid to have Wallace murdered.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9634317/Notorious-B-G-executed-Nation-Islam-convert-hit-arranged-Suge-Knight.html

Chris Rock video here.
View Quote
This has been said for years now.
Maybe not the Puffy part but who the shooter was and who covered it up.
Are they saying this is officially the case now or just the same guys claim that isn't going anywhere?

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And after all these years, I still don't give a fuck.
View Quote

Boom!  
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
lots of boomers in this thread
View Quote

At least there aren't too many young fuckheads who have no idea what a Boomer is, beyond being a hip and catchy way of insulting their elders.  Boomers were born in decade immediately after WWII (50s) which makes them in their 70s now.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lots of boomers in this thread

We hate shitty "music" strung together on computers that glorifies terrible and anti social behavior.  And people that behave like antisocial criminal assholes.  Nothing to do with skin color or race.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Imagine how different rap music would be today if Tupac/Biggie hadn’t gotten killed and instead it had been P Diddy and JZ.

Once those two guys were gone there was a huge vacuum for talent and we know where that ended up
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Rap music... a gift from Satan...
Teaching generations of young people to disrespect authority, treat woman like whores, and that dealing drugs and gaming the system is the ultimate lifestyle...
Problem is.... enough of these spawn of Satan haven’t been tupac’d
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#32]
American Black Urban Culture
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#33]
This is the same suge knight who fainted in court when he learned of his sentence of 28 years for involuntary manslaugther.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Talented young man

Biggie Smalls Freestyle 1989 (17 Years Old) {Very Rare}
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We hate shitty "music" strung together on computers that glorifies terrible and anti social behavior.  And people that behave like antisocial criminal assholes.  Nothing to do with skin color or race.
View Quote

I don't disagree, but I bet most people who say this still cheer for the "protagonists" in films like The Wild Bunch though.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Biggie Smalls - Ten Crack Commandments
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is the same suge knight who fainted in court when he learned of his sentence of 28 years for involuntary manslaugther.
View Quote
Didn't Vanilla Ice say they hung him off a balcony by his feet, until he signed over song rights?
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11318/891FCA36-6EDA-4618-AE09-4938018E31F2_jpe-1962311.JPG

looks like it is based on the book LAbrynth by Randall Sullivan which I've recommended here in the past.  I worked with Frank Lyga when I worked a state taskforce.  If I didn't know someone involved in the corruption at all levels of the LAPD ,up to and including Chief Parks, I wouldn't have believed it.   I'm talking LA Confidential level corruption.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11318/85A4551D-DD20-43A7-BDEA-2F6C135EFDE2_jpe-1962317.JPG
View Quote
Looks interesting.  Avatar noted.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI as usual.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Is Notorious B.I.G the same guy as Biggie Smalls?
View Quote

@ LowBeta

Yes
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#41]
So, the fat slob only had a few years to live anyway before he stroked out, the studio tuff guy shouldn't have gone back back to Cali Cali.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I listened to a good many of his more popular songs. Haven't heard/noticed that line. But, it would give me the creeps if I heard it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has the murderer of Tupac been found? Some say Suge also had him killed.

Biggie was cool until I heard the lyric “girl you look so good I’ll suck yo daddy’s dick.” After that I listen to himself music much less than what I already did.

I listened to a good many of his more popular songs. Haven't heard/noticed that line. But, it would give me the creeps if I heard it.

He’s referencing a joke by Richard Pryor. I probably would’ve excluded it from my song but hey, I’m no Biggie Smalls.

Great storytelling song...lyric mentioned above included
The Notorious B.I.G. - Me & My Bitch (Official Audio)
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It made Puff Daddy rich so that hit didn’t work out
View Quote

This .
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#44]
The Notorious B.I.G. - "Mo Money Mo Problems" (Uncensored)
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Didn't Vanilla Ice say they hung him off a balcony by his feet, until he signed over song rights?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Saw him interviewed about it back then. Don't recall "hanging from a balcony by his feet" being part of the story. He did say that he was confronted by Knight in his hotel room, & I think someone might have been armed. FF a couple decades, both Van Winkle & Combs are making bank, while Knight rots away in a cell.

Karma be like some people don't think it do.

ETA wiki:

Following the success of "Ice Ice Baby", record producer Suge Knight and two bodyguards arrived at The Palm in West Hollywood, where Ice was eating. After shoving Ice's bodyguards aside, Knight and his own bodyguards sat down in front of Ice, staring at him before finally asking "How you doin'?"[28] Similar incidents were repeated on several occasions. Eventually, Knight showed up at Ice's hotel suite on the fifteenth floor of the Bel Age Hotel, accompanied by a member of the Los Angeles Raiders football team.[28] According to Ice, Knight took him out on the balcony by himself, and implied that he would throw him off the balcony unless he signed the publishing rights to the song over to Knight; Knight used Ice's money to help fund Death Row Records.[21][29]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#46]
I just wonder what we’ll never know, that being the music that would have come had he lived on. Like so many others that have been murdered, overdosed and suicided. We are the losers in the end.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Nation of Islam you say....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Its a form of virtue signaling but they don't know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people find unsolved mysteries and coverups interesting.  OP posts a lot of crime stories.

What baffles me are the number people who click on threads they claim not to give a fuck about, and then take the time to post in it.
Its a form of virtue signaling but they don't know it.
It's funny yet pathetic.  I could post 20 "I don't give a shit" memes in dog or sports threads every day, but I just choose not to click on those threads, because I truly don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

A classic text book example of "First Post Nails It"
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top