Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 162
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 12:34:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Creature] [#1]
Attachment Attached File
Can anyone identify what pistol that is?

Link Posted: 5/26/2020 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Creature:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/153820/20200526_123156_jpg-1433553.JPGCan anyone identify what pistol that is?

View Quote

XD mod 2. You can almost read the Grip Zone on the grip.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/153820/20200526_123156_jpg-1433553.JPGCan anyone identify what pistol that is?

View Quote

GripZone™?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Grip Zone!!!! in the Crumple Zone!@!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:

XD mod 2. You can almost read the Grip Zone on the grip.
View Quote

Ewww.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if there is any meat on the underside of the car.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#7]
An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Two nuns are walking down the street when they notice that a man is following them.

Sister Michael, the older and wiser nun, says to the young and naïve Sister Patrick, "See that crossroad ahead? You go left and I'll go right: he can't follow us both. We'll meet back at the Abbey."

So the sisters part and the man follows Sister Michael.

Some time later, Sister Patrick is anxiously waiting at the Abbey when Sister Michael returns alone.

"Thank the Lord you are alright!", exclaims Sister Patrick. "But what happened to that man?

"Well," replies Sister Michael, "After a few minutes, I stopped and pulled up my dress."

Sister Patrick stares in shock.

"Then," continues Sister Michael, "he stopped and pulled down his trousers."

Sister Patrick gasps. "Oh Sister, why would you let him do that?"

"Because," explains Sister Michael, "a nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his trousers down!"
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 10:20:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fudimo1] [#13]

What you will see in the video below is from the Alta region, northern Norway.

A village was pulled into the ocean in a very short period of time. Jan Fredrik Drabløs recorded this in a short 3 minute video.

The ocean had been undermining the village for some weeks. Then, Thursday June 4th, 2020, it became clear that it was all about to be pulled into the sea.

First you will see the land at the edge of the village begin to move. Then it breaks away. At that point, the entire village seems to move as if it is floating out into the ocean.

The appearance, at first, is that this entire area might become another island. The homes and barns seem to stay in tact. But then things begin to stretch.

In the video below, you will see the road stretches, then breaks apart.  Trees are then dragged down.

There is a bizarre sound that comes from the land and then the homes begin to crumble.

Then, when you might have thought that maybe something could survive this, everything is swallowed up and taken underwater. What is left of some homes float away.

The Secretary General of the International Tsunami Commission and Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at Brunel University Dr. Mohammad Heidarzadeh, wrote on Twitter,  "Entire coastal villages were moved to the sea. This type of slow landslide is seen repeatedly along the ria type coastline in Norway and occurs every few years,"

In other words, while we here in the United States might have never seen anything like this, coast lines in Norway can crumble and fall into the sea on occasion. Though it does not happen often, it is a natural event.

Hanya dalam Hitungan Menit, Sebuah Desa di Norwegia Hilang Ditelan Lautan

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:

A village was pulled into the ocean in a very short period of time. Jan Fredrik Drabls recorded this in a short 3 minute video.

The ocean had been undermining the village for some weeks. Then, Thursday June 4th, 2020, it became clear that it was all about to be pulled into the sea.

First you will see the land at the edge of the village begin to move. Then it breaks away. At that point, the entire village seems to move as if it is floating out into the ocean.

The appearance, at first, is that this entire area might become another island. The homes and barns seem to stay in tact. But then things begin to stretch.

In the video below, you will see the road stretches, then breaks apart.  Trees are then dragged down.

There is a bizarre sound that comes from the land and then the homes begin to crumble.

Then, when you might have thought that maybe something could survive this, everything is swallowed up and taken underwater. What is left of some homes float away.

The Secretary General of the International Tsunami Commission and Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at Brunel University Dr. Mohammad Heidarzadeh, wrote on Twitter,  "Entire coastal villages were moved to the sea. This type of slow landslide is seen repeatedly along the ria type coastline in Norway and occurs every few years,"

In other words, while we here in the United States might have never seen anything like this, coast lines in Norway can crumble and fall into the sea on occasion. Though it does not happen often, it is a natural event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVYRkwrU6ic

View Quote
Crazy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#15]
At least it didn't tip over like Guam.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:46:16 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Is that one of those bumperstocks I keep hearing about?
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#21]
What's the difference between a musician and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

View Quote
So....musicians dont taste good?
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RaisedByWolves:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Whether they taste good varies from person to person.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#24]

A village was pulled into the ocean in a very short period of time. Jan Fredrik Drabløs recorded this in a short 3 minute video.

View Quote

"Hello Farmers?  I don't think you've seen this one before."
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:20:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Fission] [#25]

View Quote

How do you get a musician off of your porch? Pay him for the pizza.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Uuh... do the residents get prior warning?
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Now here's something I want to ask. A friend, who was a successful musician, flatly stated that ALL drummers were drunks. From my limited experience, it's true (I've known a few small-time and one big-time acts).
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 1:30:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notrega] [#29]

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#30]
In Britain, when you turn 100, you get a letter from the Queen.

And when you turn 16, you get a text from Prince Andrew.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#31]
In Britain, when you turn 100, you get a letter from the Queen.

And when you turn 16, you get a text from Prince Andrew.
I thought those started around 11 or 12 and stopped at 16...

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#32]
No, it stops at Wakefield.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:52:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kar98k] [#33]
No, it stops at Wakefield.
View Quote
Weird movie...
"I'm home."
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 7:05:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/10/2020 3:03:38 AM EDT
[#38]

lets 1 up that...

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Schrödinger's cat

Link Posted: 8/22/2020 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#41]
What aisle are they on?
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#42]
What aisle are they on?
View All Quotes
What aisle are they on?

"Attention K-Mart Shoppers, we have a Blue Light Special on TODDLERS today on Aisle Twelve."
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#43]

I didn't know Wayfair sold shopping carts.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#44]

God I hope so.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

God I hope so.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

God I hope so.

Looks like Naomi Wu/SexyCyborg.

She is into 3d printing and electronic gadgets. That skirt prob running the street glow
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Interdasting
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Ok... Mrs. Notrega was NOT impressed with her anniversary present... thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By yetdiaoetkb:

Looks like Naomi Wu/SexyCyborg.

She is into 3d printing and electronic gadgets. That skirt prob running the street glow
View Quote
Nope, this chick has normal sized boobs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 162
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top