Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Considering Pelosi and Schumer run the government currently, I see no chance of a Wall ever being built.

ETA:  Well Chuckie and Nancy did allow this type of wall to be built..............

Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Could republicans be any bigger pussies when it comes to a gov shut down- who cares! they are terrified of it
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could republicans be any bigger pussies when it comes to a gov shut down- who cares! they are terrified of it
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump must have had underage prostitutes, or a death threat, or is drugged, or has dementia.

No one could possibly run this scared over adult adultery could they?

Trump has TOTALLY lost it and with the ban and the Omnibus Pork train, MAGA is dead.

Gun control, no wall, increase in visas and insane levels of spending?

WTF?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64239/Screen_Shot_2018-03-25_at_12-493386.JPG
View Quote
You know what I actually think?

Trump signed this bill LITERALLY NOT KNOWING that he was signing away his own wall project. And no one told him, because the swamp really is THAT deep.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You know what I actually think?

Trump signed this bill LITERALLY NOT KNOWING that he was signing away his own wall project. And no one told him, because the swamp really is THAT deep.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd like to see Trump re-allocate schumers tunnel money to begin construction of the wall. Would be a very small step in redeeming himself after all the gun grabbing bullshit.
For the record I never trusted the fucker to begin with but did enjoy the fact that he drove the libs insane. I had cautious optimism for the better part of his first year but then he validated my concerns.....dumbass.
Voted in the primaries for another candidate but once it came time to vote for POTUS the choice was pretty easy DJT. A lot of folks in this part of the country jumped on the Johnson (lol) bandwagon......what a self centered cuck that fucker was(is).
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#7]
The more the OP posts...the stupider he looks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The omnibus spending bill passed by the Republican-controlled House and Senate specifically bans President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from building new border walls and fencing with the prototype designs the president most recently visited.
View Quote
It does not ban the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from building it. The most likely thing to happen is for the .mil to just contract-out the building of the wall.

LOL....Hey, maybe the United States Naval Construction Battalions (Seabees) could also get in on the act.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bullshit..If they could build the oil pipeline across Alaska and some of the most inhospitable country in the world they can build a wall across the border...just a matter of $$$ and engineering...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was never a chance that the wall would be built.
There are places it is technically impossible to build.
That and the amendment against "taking"
Bullshit..If they could build the oil pipeline across Alaska and some of the most inhospitable country in the world they can build a wall across the border...just a matter of $$$ and engineering...
Funny, the Chinese didn't have a problem building in places it is technically impossible to build - and they did it over 2,000 years ago...

Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]
How about an elevated pipeline/rail/road...  it is not a wall, just supporting structure that resists movement from one side to another...

that said, a mote would work too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How about an elevated pipeline/rail/road...  it is not a wall, just supporting structure that resists movement from one side to another...

View Quote
A mote wouldn't be big enough, you'd need to think bigger/deeper, like a moat.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Fdjt lied his way into the whitehouse just because becoming president was on his bucket list. Mexico paying for the wall was the biggest lie from the get go, IF (I doubt it) it ever becomes a reality WE will get stuck with the bill.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe we can build a zoo on our side of the wall - lions, tigers, bears, gator exhibits...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top