Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2024 10:40:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Towely]
$17 on Steam.  Just got it a week ago and so far I'm loving it.  It's a flight 'sim' much like simulation mode on War Thunder.  Multi-player or single-player.  Most MP servers are running the big war scenarios where two teams fight over control of an island.  Multiple airfields to spawn from, bases pump out ground troops to go around trying to capture airports.  You can fly CAS, strategic bombing of airfields/factories, air patrols etc.

Electronic warfare is modeled but all the radar systems and..really everything about the game follows the K.I.S.S. idea.  It's very approachable but once you learn all the game has to offer it always for some fairly involved gameplay.  And it has nukes...  Matches start conventional only and as the game progresses strategic 1.5kt nukes get unlocked, then eventually 250kt tactical nukes, so there's plenty of fun to be had before the whole island turns to armageddon.

Air vs Sea Combat #1 How destructive? Nuclear Option

Nuclear Option 0.28 Gameplay Showcase

Nuclear Option: Getting Started - Tips and Tricks
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That looks fun, might check it out.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked on Steam and it doesn't mention HOTAS support.  I bought one about a year ago and it's still sitting in the box under my desk.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top