Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2023 8:23:05 AM EDT
This Nuclear War Simulator is SCARY DETAILED!

Released on steam a week or so ago.
Perfect timing with everything going on.

Now you can answer all your “will I die first?” questions.

I like playing around with nukemap so I might give this a try, just as long as this guy isn’t on the other end .

Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#1]
How does it compare to the game DEFCON? I played the shit out of that when it came out years ago.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does it compare to the game DEFCON? I played the shit out of that when it came out years ago.
View Quote
Looks different to me.  DEFCON was a RTS game computer or human opponents. This looks like a scenario generator.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#3]
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Nuke war simulator isn't a game.  It's just a simulator.  

While the visuals are good, they're not 30 bucks good. Nukemap and Misslemap do a better job.....for FREE.

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought the damn thing a couple days ago.  It's super buggy.  Even the tutorial locked up.  So I refunded it after an hour.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nuke war simulator isn't a game.  It's just a simulator.  

While the visuals are good, they're not 30 bucks good. Nukemap and Misslemap do a better job.....for FREE.

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
View Quote

I sometimes play about with nuke map. The tsar bomba was just insane.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks different to me.  DEFCON was a RTS game computer or human opponents. This looks like a scenario generator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A simulation instead of a game? Boo. Thanks.

Damn now I want to play DEFCON again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top