Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 194
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Had to record the race and just finished watching it, that was an interesting ending!

As a former Nascar fan I was kind of hoping for Lando and Max to go at it in the pits afterwards.

Question from a newbie, what value is the 10s penalty on Max at the end if it didn't affect his finish position? Not knowing the penalty rules, I was expecting that 10s to be added to his time and for him to drop finish positions. The penalty seems pretty worthless.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By captexas:
Had to record the race and just finished watching it, that was an interesting ending!

As a former Nascar fan I was kind of hoping for Lando and Max to go at it in the pits afterwards.

Question from a newbie, what value is the 10s penalty on Max at the end if it didn't affect his finish position? Not knowing the penalty rules, I was expecting that 10s to be added to his time and for him to drop finish positions. The penalty seems pretty worthless.
View Quote

It’s meaning less.

As someone said the penalties for damaging someone’s race should be equal to what happen to the damaged part.

I’m not saying this for max.

I remember plenty of people ruining people’s races at no expense for them
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Max and lando are good friends and I enjoy watching their friendship. I hope this doesn’t become a Lewis/Nico situation
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CanaryCamaro:
Max and lando are good friends and I enjoy watching their friendship. I hope this doesn’t become a Lewis/Nico situation
View Quote

It sure won’t be the same from now on.

Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Shung:

You simply ignore why this rule exist and how it is supposed to work.
View Quote

Show us the rule as written.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Go cry me a river. I am discussing a race and 2 events that happened into it.

If you can’t handle this, find whatever safe space you enjoy and remain there.

I have done nothing but comment on the end of the race events. Like plenty here
View Quote

You don’t “discuss”.  You stomp your feet and argue like a child…. and my ex wife.  It’s exhausting. Thanks for reminding me why I peaced out of this thread months ago.  You’re insufferable.

Enjoy your eventual echo chamber.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:07:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#7]
Originally Posted By Subcanis:

You don’t “discuss”.  You stomp your feet and argue like a child…. and my ex wife.  It’s exhausting. Thanks for reminding me why I peaced out of this thread months ago.  You’re insufferable.

Enjoy your eventual echo chamber.
View Quote

Yet YOU are here talking about me (all while making personal attacks) and not f1.. LOL

Funny enough I didn't notice you were absent
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

10s penalty is standard for causing a collision.  Whether or not it affects your place depends on how far you’re ahead of the car behind.  They did add 10 sec to his finishing time, but he was over 20 seconds ahead of 6th place at the end of the race, so adding 10 seconds didn’t change it.  If Russell had gotten a 10 sec penalty for something, he would have dropped off the podium.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:12:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#9]
Originally Posted By Subcanis:

Show us the rule as written.
View Quote

Let me go and find the rule for you. Meanwhile here is what Motorsport.com explain them (for people like you I guess)

What are track limits in F1?
Track limits are the white lines that run around the edge of the circuit and set a boundary that the drivers are not allowed to cross.
Drivers are not allowed to exceed these limits and can face a penalty if all four wheels are over the defined boundary. FIA stewards can serve the drivers with a penalty if they believe an advantage has been gained.
Why does F1 have track limits?
Track limits mark the edge of the track and, without them, drivers could use some corners to gain an advantage. As an example corners without grass or gravel on the entry or exit could be used to take a wider line through the corner, increasing a car’s minimum speed and allowing a driver to carry more speed through the corner, reducing lap time.

From Motorsport magazine.com

However, due to the sheer size of modern grand prix circuits and the number of drivers on track, monitoring every metre, in real time, is almost impossible. So prior to each race, the racing’s governing body, the FIA, will assess specific corners either where track limits have been an issue in the past or where drivers could theoretically gain the most time.
Simply going off doesn’t automatically incur a penalty in races — especially in situations where a driver is avoiding a collision, has lost control of the car, or was pushed off.

I was kind enough to bold the relevant part for today.

Edit: apparently track limits guidelines are not published in sporting regulations. This is why the spirit of the rule exist. It’s there to penalize gain of time by going off track. NOT when it’s the result of a mistake and that you actually lose time in doing so

So penalizing lando for his 5th track limit violation made no sense as the 5th was the result of a loss
of control in which he didn’t gain any time. He actually lost a bunch
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By fike:
Lando isn’t going to be Max’s friend anymore.

lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:
Lando isn’t going to be Max’s friend anymore.

lol

Lando to Sky Italy: "Will the friendship between Max and me end? I don't know, it will depend on him and how he explains: if he claims to be right it will be over, if he admits that he did something stupid then I will understand."

Ready for some of that 2021 spice. Lando isn’t Ham, and Max has grown tremendously since him and Ham went toe-toe. I wish him luck.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Backscatter:
View Quote

I usually don’t find those funny, but that one is.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Great race! This season is actually becoming very entertaining!

I was rooting for Piastri to catch Russell though. I think he needs a first win so he realizes he can play with the big boys. 🤔

As many of you pointed out Perez is becoming more and more of a mid fielder and a liability. 🥴

Ferrari replacing Sainz just seems dumber and dumber the further we get through this season. ☹️
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Checo had a hole in his car at the end.

Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By monkeypunch:
Checo had a hole in his car at the end.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/272212/1000007292-3254524.jpg
View Quote

When the hell did he pick up damage?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Backscatter:
View Quote

Can someone explain why George has his racing suit half zipped and a 6 pack in the lollipop skits, was there a joke at some point?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By poison123:

If you race hard, expect to be raced hard back.  People should know if you pull that shit with Max he's going to give it back to you tenfold.  Just like all the track limit violations for Lando.
View Quote

I think honestly that's why everyone gives Max a WIDE birth.   Even Hams commented on it a few years ago (2020 IIRC) - every race start Max violently veers to the inside of the track; half the time he leaves room, half the time he doesn't.   No one ever makes a comment, but I guess that's because most drivers have to talk evasive action to avoid being punted off the track.

I'd love to see one driver just keep going straight (and punting Max right into the wall), but they'd be taken out as well and both get DNF's.   Max drives a game of brinkmanship:  it's awesome, right up until it isn't.  

This race, I think Max got what was coming to him.   Everyone loves his aggressive style, so IMHO it's only fitting Lando is there willing to dish it right back.   IMHO the only fault from today was Lando got the DNF and Max still got points - and Max wasn't forced to give back P1 after he "gained an advantage" going off track in T1 the second time... just Like Lando had to on the first time.   Track limits or not, Lando made fair and clean moves given the status of the current rules, and it was great racing.  

For track limits, I saw Verstappen past the white line twice in the lap coming up to that exchange, and nary a peep from the commentary.   So who knows.  

But I hope to see Lando keep doing what he did today.  Odds are, next time Max gives him room (because he knows), and Lando keeps the position.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

I think honestly that's why everyone gives Max a WIDE birth.   Even Hams commented on it a few years ago (2020 IIRC) - every race start Max violently veers to the inside of the track; half the time he leaves room, half the time he doesn't.   No one ever makes a comment, but I guess that's because most drivers have to talk evasive action to avoid being punted off the track.

I'd love to see one driver just keep going straight (and punting Max right into the wall), but they'd be taken out as well and both get DNF's.   Max drives a game of brinkmanship:  it's awesome, right up until it isn't.  

This race, I think Max got what was coming to him.   Everyone loves his aggressive style, so IMHO it's only fitting Lando is there willing to dish it right back.   IMHO the only fault from today was Lando got the DNF and Max still got points - and Max wasn't forced to give back P1 after he "gained an advantage" going off track in T1 the second time... just Like Lando had to on the first time.   Track limits or not, Lando made fair and clean moves given the status of the current rules, and it was great racing.  

For track limits, I saw Verstappen past the white line twice in the lap coming up to that exchange, and nary a peep from the commentary.   So who knows.  

But I hope to see Lando keep doing what he did today.  Odds are, next time Max gives him room (because he knows), and Lando keeps the position.
View Quote

Personally I think Lando is going to back off.  It doesn't help everything going on when Zack is constantly talking shit etc, its gone to Lando's head.  And today was the first real day we saw that, there's been hints this season but.  Lando isn't any where near Max in ability.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#19]
New Max doing old Max things.

Driver of the day: Hulk
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:53:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RRA_223] [#20]

Personally I think Lando is going to back off.  It doesn't help everything going on when Zack is constantly talking shit etc, its gone to Lando's head.  And today was the first real day we saw that, there's been hints this season but.  Lando isn't any where near Max in ability.
View Quote

It's an endless argument about ability and car potential and all that.   I'm just pointing out that Crashstappen had a nickname early on in his career (just like Kyvat the "Torpedo" did), and with his reputation, ability and car, he's able to push people around a LOT.  

Maybe they don't want to fight because they need points, and they know he'll be faster, or maybe it's a style issue.  Maybe teams tell them to keep the car in one piece, etc.  

For all of that, Lando fought today like Max fights - and he ALMOST took the win for it.   Really just bad luck on his DNF and good luck for Max - typically a rear blow out destroys half the car when you race back to the pits like they did.  

ETA:  I watched the replace again - it looks like Norris picked up the left rear flat after running over debris, and you could make the argument that Max was "trying to get off the racing line."   It just happened to be in the same direction that the bright orange car in his rearview mirror was going.  

Having Verstappen push him off the road down the back straight after T2 was also pretty aggressive and probably worthy of a penalty.   But as I edited just above, it was 50-50 enough to be ambiguous.   Like "I didn't mean to run him off the track" ambiguous.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

It's an endless argument about ability and car potential and all that.   I'm just pointing out that Crashstappen had a nickname early on in his career (just like Kyvat the "Torpedo" did), and with his reputation, ability and car, he's able to push people around a LOT.  

Maybe they don't want to fight because they need points, and they know he'll be faster, or maybe it's a style issue.  Maybe teams tell them to keep the car in one piece, etc.  

For all of that, Lando fought today like Max fights - and he ALMOST took the win for it.   Really just bad luck on his DNF and good luck for Max - typically a rear blow out destroys half the car when you race back to the pits like they did.  

ETA:  I watched the replace again - it looks like Norris picked up the left rear flat after running over debris, and you could make the argument that Max was "trying to get off the racing line."   It just happened to be in the same direction that the bright orange car in his rearview mirror was going.  

Having Verstappen push him off the road down the back straight after T2 was also pretty aggressive and probably worthy of a penalty.   But as I edited just above, it was 50-50 enough to be ambiguous.   Like "I didn't mean to run him off the track" ambiguous.  

View Quote

Lando did enough dive bombs the stewards couldn't nail Max on a penalty.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#22]
How about those Haas cars, 6th and 8th
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By chaas67:

Can someone explain why George has his racing suit half zipped and a 6 pack in the lollipop skits, was there a joke at some point?
View Quote

RUS at some point, on social media, was posting shirtless selfies "Working out for F1" or something along those lines lol
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sgthatred:
So is dive bombing against the rules if you do not make contact? NOR doing it and saying max pushed him off was bullshit but not against the rules. VER making two moves to prevent passing is against the rules, and if that also results in contact and damage that is against the rules.
View All Quotes

Thankfully you are wrong.  And thats called racing back against the guy who was contantly fucking dive bombing you in the corners.
So is dive bombing against the rules if you do not make contact? NOR doing it and saying max pushed him off was bullshit but not against the rules. VER making two moves to prevent passing is against the rules, and if that also results in contact and damage that is against the rules.

It can fall under forcing another driver off the track, which is what the turn 3 attempt prior to the collision could have been.  I'm curious how that would have played out if Max hadn't held onto 1st.

I'm also not seeing an issue with Max's initial defense into turn 3. He took an early apex, he did not move across the track before his turn in.

The collision was clearly on Max.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Well, the track limits rule is still in place, despite them adding gravel. Which is why Oscar lost his run yesterday.

Gravel didn't magically make that rule go away.
View All Quotes

That's not how track limits work at all. It doesn't actually matter if you gain time or not.

That’s exactly why this rule exist. It was created when gravel pits were removed and drivers were gaining time by going wide in certain corners

You go 5 times in the gravel you never going to get a track limit penalty.

Well, the track limits rule is still in place, despite them adding gravel. Which is why Oscar lost his run yesterday.

Gravel didn't magically make that rule go away.

Track limits shouldn't be enforced on corners with gravel traps or even grass right next to the curbs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

Track limits shouldn't be enforced on corners with gravel traps or even grass right next to the curbs.
View Quote

Track limits only apply when some driver gain time by going wide

The rule was never meant to apply to someone losing control and going out of the track while losing 2-3 seconds.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Spartan16:
New Max doing old Max things.

Driver of the day: Hulk
View Quote

Exactly. Not sure why it's a surprise. Things are harder when the car doesn't have the advantage it used to.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:46:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sledhead907] [#28]

It can fall under forcing another driver off the track, which is what the turn 3 attempt prior to the collision could have been.  I'm curious how that would have played out if Max hadn't held onto 1st.

I'm also not seeing an issue with Max's initial defense into turn 3. He took an early apex, he did not move across the track before his turn in.

View All Quotes

Thankfully you are wrong.  And thats called racing back against the guy who was contantly fucking dive bombing you in the corners.

I’m still seeing Norris turn into Max. Not sure how that’s Max’s fault. And, as Norris said last week when he forced Max onto the grass…”there was plenty of room”…

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/s/yc4N3Jbsf8
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Just caught up.

That ending was entertaining to watch!

I'm curious what drove Leclerc's 4 pit stops.  3 I get because of the wing damage, but it seems the extra stop hurt.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sledhead907:

I’m still seeing Norris turn into Max. Not sure how that’s Max’s fault. And, as Norris said last week when he forced Max onto the grass…”there was plenty of room”…

View All Quotes

Norris didn't move at all.  Watch his left tires in relation to the white line.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#31]

When the hell did he pick up damage?
View Quote

Lap 1 turn 1 or turn 3.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

That’s fair, I’ll concede and not argue it. However, my last point remains. It was okay for Lando last week, but wasn’t when Max squeezed him…
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:25:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#33]
I'm still of the opinion that those two were racing and it just worked out the way it did.

These two drivers both know that contact can put themself or both of them out of the race.

Personal opinion:  I hate the majority of lunges.  I find it a dirty maneuver.  You know damn well you won't make the corner, that you'll force the other driver off the track, and so it is a dirty a maneuver.

I almost hate this example but Abu Dhabi 2021, final lap, Max makes an ACCEPTABLE lunge to pass Lewis (who left the door wide open).  Acceptable because Max didn't force the other driver off the track.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#34]
The telemetry shows that in the episode of the unsafe release investigation of max Verstappen, lando has a speed loss of 21kmh in the pit lane to avoid the collision/

That’s right , he had to go from 80 to 59kmh compared to his second pit stop (in the same spot) to avoid the collision with max Verstappen. This was clearly unsafe release no matter what the commentators, the stewards or anyone here says/

His two pit stop laps compared. You can clearly say he has to avoid the collision with max.

Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Caboose314:
Just caught up.

That ending was entertaining to watch!

I'm curious what drove Leclerc's 4 pit stops.  3 I get because of the wing damage, but it seems the extra stop hurt.
View Quote
He was doing pit stops like it was his job.
They were throwing tires at that car nearly every 15 laps.
I did get a kick out of his race engineer telling him, "We're still in for some points" ... while in P18. lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Haas did great. Just saying.

They pushed Max trying to get their lap back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Here's Schumacher on Montoya 23 years ago. Something about this track makes drivers not want to let track position go. I don't hate it.

Schumacher And Montoya Battle In Austria | 2001 Austrian Grand Prix
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Is it known why McLaren DNF'd NOR's car?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By danpass:
View Quote
I'd imagine the Cat-o-nine-tails that used to be his right rear tire shredded that corner of the car.
Just my guess.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By tifosi:
I'd imagine the Cat-o-nine-tails that used to be his right rear tire shredded that corner of the car.
Just my guess.
View All Quotes
Just my guess.

A bit surprised.  Max was able to keep 5th for points so I imagine NOR could have come away with some points regardless.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#41]

That’s fair, I’ll concede and not argue it. However, my last point remains. It was okay for Lando last week, but wasn’t when Max squeezed him…
View Quote

Last week it was ok because it was Lap 1. Even as a McLaren/Lando fan I find this ridiculous. I hate how rules are thrown out the window for starts.

Another beef I have is lead lap cars getting DRS off back markers. They are already required to pull over when caught. Adding DRS to this is over the top IMO.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Just my guess.
View Quote

Holy shit cat of 9 tails. That’s awesome.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Mars87:

Last week it was ok because it was Lap 1. Even as a McLaren/Lando fan I find this ridiculous. I hate how rules are thrown out the window for starts.

Another beef I have is lead lap cars getting DRS off back markers. They are already required to pull over when caught. Adding DRS to this is over the top IMO.
View Quote

The DRS is why Lando was able to stay on Max.  Go back and look, Max didn't have the DRS benefit most of the time while Lando did.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#44]

JFC, because it wasn’t an unsafe release.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chaas67:
All this created by a botched pit stop and having to hold Max in order to NOT get an unsafe release from pit penalty.

I’m convinced McLaren played it that way and hoped that it would either hold up Max or incur a penalty, it almost worked the first pit stop.

Fun racing 😁

You forget that max was not given a unsafe release penalty at the first pit stop for reasons nobody can explain

JFC, because it wasn’t an unsafe release.

I'm in this camp also,   If Lando wouldn't have even touched the brakes I don't think they would have hit,  squeeked by a fat RCH but I don't think there would have been contact=no foul.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#45]

The DRS is why Lando was able to stay on Max.  Go back and look, Max didn't have the DRS benefit most of the time while Lando did.
View Quote

I'm not wasting my time looking at that because it isn't relevant to me.

Lead lap cars shouldn't get DRS off lapped cars.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#46]

A bit surprised.  Max was able to keep 5th for points so I imagine NOR could have come away with some points regardless.
View All Quotes
Just my guess.

From what I saw, Max's tire was just a wobbly donut around the rim, so probably
was not as damaging.
Lando's tire shredded and was flailing around like one of those WW2 mine sweepers with the chain things.

Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#47]
From what I saw, Max's tire was just a wobbly donut around the rim, so probably
was not as damaging.
Lando's tire shredded and was flailing around like one of those WW2 mine sweepers with the chain things.

View Quote

Yep, I believe that's why they had the virtual safety car so they could clean the pit lane road.  If I remember correctly, the repairs were taking awhile and Lando was the one that said screw it and got out of the car.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#48]
The telemetry shows that in the episode of the unsafe release investigation of max Verstappen, lando has a speed loss of 21kmh in the pit lane to avoid the collision/

That’s right , he had to go from 80 to 59kmh compared to his second pit stop (in the same spot) to avoid the collision with max Verstappen. This was clearly unsafe release no matter what the commentators, the stewards or anyone here says/

His two pit stop laps compared. You can clearly say he has to avoid the collision with max.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/146967/IMG_0577-3254687.png
View Quote

I have a comparison.  I coach American football.  My kids like to come off the field complaining about holding or some other penalty.  I ask if the ref threw a flag.  If they say no then it's over.  The ref makes the call.  

In F1 the stewards make the call on all of these penalties.  They are all drivers who have raced at the highest level of motorsports.  If they say it wasn't an unsafe release it's over.  Doesn't matter what we think.  Doesn't matter what Lando or anyone else thinks.  

Advocating for three pages isn't going to change it.  Just beating a dead horse.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I went back and watched the on boards from Lando from about Lap 55 on, what I see in turn three everytime is Max and the Lap traffic ahead all shifting left near the entrance to the turn to get the optimal line. This seems to suggest that the optimal line is from the outside in.

On the collision lap Lando is closer and max is a bit wider than normal before shifting over. In my mind this is about 60/40 max to Lando for fault. They both were racing hard. Given previous laps Lando should have expected Max to slide over because that’s where the optimal line takes him. At the same time Max should have realized Lando was a lot closer and already where he wanted to be. I can’t tell from the angle if Max started his shift late. But I think he does. If max starts it a little earlier I don’t think they collide.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Yep, I believe that's why they had the virtual safety car so they could clean the pit lane road.  If I remember correctly, the repairs were taking awhile and Lando was the one that said screw it and got out of the car.
View Quote

Did he serve his 5 sec penalty coming into the pits?  If not he will get screwed next week.
Page / 194
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top