Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1136 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:27:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By juan223:

All correct,  but it doesn't change the fact that what MTG pointed out is also correct...  

As I stated in a previous post IDGAF, for 20 years we've been arming and training afghans that bugger little boys.  A nazzzi larper unit is hardly a concern.
View Quote

True...

The problem is that MTG is too ignorant to understand that she 1) is playing directly into the hands of Putin's propaganda, 2) is tarnishing all the defenders of Ukraine by promulgating said propaganda, and lastly 3) Nazis, though they exist, are absolutely NO threat ANY WHERE in the world; no one of any influence or power is advocating for the re-creation of the Third Reich.

On the other hand, there are plenty of people with power and influence who worship the Hammer and Sickle. And Putin may not be a Bolshevik any longer, but he does have some power to attempt to be a new Tsar, to attempt to rejuvenate Russian Imperialism.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

This will be turned on us soon.
View Quote

Everything will be turned on us anyways.   If you think otherwise you've been smoking crack.   Don't confuse the tool with the wielder.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:28:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:32:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#4]
Originally Posted By N2CH_556:

Is that not a picture of members of the Azov regiment?

Are members of that group not neo-Nazis?

Is she just unaware that sometimes some unsavory characters have to be armed and managed for the greater good?

What is her error or her mistake or her ignorance related to this photo and her tweet?

Can someone spell it out for me?
View Quote
By their own estimate, the group was 10-20% fascists as of a few years ago. That's probably since been diluted. Whether it's moral to arm them or not is it's own argument. Ukraine has been arming them internally for years, so I don't see how the west bears any responsibility for future actions considering they have already been tooled up by their own government. Against a foreign invasion, you have to use the people you have, regardless of political ideology, and even the communist revolution in China was halted so that they could fight Japan in WW2. At this point, conditions are primed in Ukraine for a far right shift whether we help or not.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:40:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomislav:
Originally Posted By x248716x:

somebody needs to explain it to her.  maybe one of her staffers is an idiot. maybe.  maybe not.

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?

oh no not Norse runes

Yeah let's send weapons and insist we don't arm the most combat effective unit they have because of runes
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:42:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
By their own estimate, the group was 10-20% fascists as of a few years ago. That's probably since been diluted. Whether it's moral to arm them or not is it's own argument. Ukraine has been arming them internally for years, so I don't see how the west bears any responsibility for future actions considering they have already been tooled up by their own government. Against a foreign invasion, you have to use the people you have, regardless of political ideology, and even the communist revolution in China was halted so that they could fight Japan in WW2. At this point, conditions are primed in Ukraine for a far right shift whether we help or not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By N2CH_556:

Is that not a picture of members of the Azov regiment?

Are members of that group not neo-Nazis?

Is she just unaware that sometimes some unsavory characters have to be armed and managed for the greater good?

What is her error or her mistake or her ignorance related to this photo and her tweet?

Can someone spell it out for me?
"enemy of my enemy" kind of thing ...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:46:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Well commies are invading so its only natural Ukraine's nazis would stack them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

She's as dumb as half the people here.
View Quote

She's not stupid, just historically ignorant. We stayed out Hitler's way until their agreement with Japan and their subsequent attack on Pearl Harbor. We supported Stalin as he fought the Germans. Our government has passively stood by or actively supported communists, dictators, and thugs doing dirty work when it was in our best interests.  It's always about supporting the lesser of two evils; hell, we face that damn decision every election cycle

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Azygos:

You either got kicked in the head too many times on the playground, or not enough times. I can’t quite decide which is the case.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Azygos:
Originally Posted By feetpiece:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Think you just clapped yourself. Who says satire is dead.

Have any value to add to the thread?

https://c.tenor.com/sINuvOYEwNgAAAAC/half-baked-dave-chappelle.gif

Originally Posted By m35ben:
Okay I understand you now. Why don't you stop posting now. Making fun of members here that have family and friends directly involved in this war is uncalled for.

If I didn't have to scroll through 3rd person pearlcutching over what happens IRL I wood.

You either got kicked in the head too many times on the playground, or not enough times. I can’t quite decide which is the case.

LOL.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:07:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

I will take 1 Ukrainian over 1,000 Mexicans any day.
View Quote

I’d take 1,000 Ukrainians over 1 Mexican.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:19:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Yeah, he will regret that statement.
View Quote

The product of being an out-of-touch elitist who's never sacrificed anything in his life (except forgetting his Bitcoin password). He has one or two good ideas, but he's another denizen drinking at the swamp.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:29:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nickmemphis] [#12]
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:

Better not look up what the good luck symbol for Hindus and Buddhist is...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457660/aa-aluminium-swastik-ganesha-500x500_jpg-2316288.JPG

Guess Putin is gonna have to denazify India now...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
pack it up, she's done.

Well...does that unit utilize some 'problematic' symbols and imagery or doesn't it?

Better not look up what the good luck symbol for Hindus and Buddhist is...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457660/aa-aluminium-swastik-ganesha-500x500_jpg-2316288.JPG

Guess Putin is gonna have to denazify India now...

No, see you misunderstand.
Any group can adopt any other group's historic symbol and do sick, evil, perverted acts under that symbol, and then everyone who ever had, does now, or ever will use that symbol in the future is lumped in with you forever and ever, amen.

Like, you can be a serial killer pedophile mass murderer, proclaim you're doing it in the name of Jesus, and carve Christian crosses into the flesh of your victims, and paint a cross on the wall with their blood, and now all crosses become de facto indicia that one who is a Christian under a cross is therefore a sick evil twisted serial pedophile mass murderer, to the masses. With no valid argument to the contrary.

It's called co-opting a symbol, or evaluating a philosophy by it's abuse.

It's an extremely effective method of making militant hostile atheists and such out of shallow thinkers, which the majority are.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By kncook:

True.

But Kendi-Kendi Bhagmmalla the Mawali war lord raiding tribal villages isn’t a nuclear power with thousands of nukes actively attacking neighboring countries and threatening annihilating of the 1st world.

If your wondering why one gets more press it should be obvious. Doesn’t mean anyone wants to stop one more than the other.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By binthere:
Originally Posted By M-1975:

LOL never mind that Putin claimed he was going to avoid civilian casualties, then deliberately killed civilians.

Funny how it's all these recent and old accounts with low post counts suddenly posting on this one topic....

@M-1975

Never claimed Russia/Putin isn’t being an evil asshole.

What I am claiming, (being deployed in an African shithole where a coup just recently happened) is that there are people doing far worse things to fellow human beings everyday that don’t even make the news, than what you are outraged about right now.

JNIM, ISIS, etc. Torturing and murdering soldiers AND innocent women and children. In horrible ways.

Yes, Russia is committing war crimes. My previous post was to say that this is only abnormal in western warfare. It shouldn’t be. But it is. And unfortunately it isn’t going away.

Just because you think one way doesn’t mean that half of the world doesn’t. If they did, we wouldn’t have half the conflicts we do now.

True.

But Kendi-Kendi Bhagmmalla the Mawali war lord raiding tribal villages isn’t a nuclear power with thousands of nukes actively attacking neighboring countries and threatening annihilating of the 1st world.

If your wondering why one gets more press it should be obvious. Doesn’t mean anyone wants to stop one more than the other.

The hypothetical warlord also didn't spend 70 years undermining our country, nor did they gift us the Chinese flavor of marxism and all that came - and is yet to come - from it.  Nor were they one of the belligerents starting WW2.  

It's really starting to get old.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:49:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:
Oddly enough, the ruble has gained a lot of its value back. It's still down compared to before the invasion but not nearly as bad as it was. Not sure why. Maybe the panic is dying down?
View Quote

IMO we're seeing a financial Cauchy sequence. The ruble is going to oscillate around an average until it's fairly close to it's future average value.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:52:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

The drone hardware itself is quite capable.  Think a race car without the electrical system.  The SUS part is what the electrical system does OR CAN DO by way of a third party.  

So you take a very capable drone with a good battery, chassis and propulsion system and you replace the flight controller with a more secure version and now you have a very able and NOT sus drone.

Easier than you think depending on your budget and super easy for an average electronics guy that has the stuff to do it.
View Quote

I think what a lot of people are trying to say is that they have no idea what the hell "sus" is because they're not 20 years old.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Which Marine Snipers killed Germans?
View Quote

When the Germans attacked Guadalcanal!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:26:43 AM EDT
[#17]

I think she's worth keeping around just for how much she sticks it to Pelosi and Schumer and those other miserable fucks.  just for that alone, she's worth it.  but she did put her foot in her mouth on this one.
View All Quotes

I think she's worth keeping around just for how much she sticks it to Pelosi and Schumer and those other miserable fucks.  just for that alone, she's worth it.  but she did put her foot in her mouth on this one.
I think she's trying to channel Alinsky's rule about forcing the enemy to live up to their own rules, in this case the lefty claim that any nazy anywhere even tangentially involved with something is enough to discredit the entire cause. She basically wants them to publicly admit situations are more complicated and it's a stupid argument, especially given the way she was attacked for going to AFPAC.

This is also her creating a talking point for the next time she's attacked for meeting with/speaking to controversial people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#18]

All correct,  but it doesn't change the fact that what MTG pointed out is also correct...  

As I stated in a previous post IDGAF, for 20 years we've been arming and training afghans that bugger little boys.  A nazzzi larper unit is hardly a concern.
View Quote

What it does illustrate is the abject hypocrisy in Conservative Inc. and the Republican Party. You can’t cancel the spicier members of the movement while holding water for a regiment over in Ukraine larping as the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich and expect people not to call bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:41:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hondaciv] [#19]
Originally Posted By Dbnd:

What it does illustrate is the abject hypocrisy in Conservative Inc. and the Republican Party. You can’t cancel the spicier members of the movement while holding water for a regiment over in Ukraine larping as the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich and expect people not to call bullshit.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dbnd:

She needs to lay off that sharp edge imo.  Yes, Ukraine has some internal problems, and nobody after this is all over is going to be in favor of Nazis.  But right now, they are defending against Russians wiping out civilians and trying to conquer a sovereign country.  That makes them the good guys.  For now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:46:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Putin Funded Neo-Nazis while he was a KGB agent in East Germany.

Then there's Dmitry Utkin, the founder and head of Wagner Group that's in Ukraine right now:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Russian 'Z' tank destroyed by Ukraine forces in Mariupol

Russian forces jump out of 'Z' tank before it's destroyed by Ukraine forces in Mariupol

Tank gets hammered... can't tell if that's a body landing on the ground at 1:19 or what...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:57:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#23]
One of my friends there runs with Azov people, I'm not super worked up about it (they actually promised me some swag) but it is funny many of the same wine mom urbanites and shitlibs that wanted to cancel the entire trucker convoy because one person showed up with a swastika, are sweating while they grapple with well ackshuallying the turbo based power level of the average Eastern European.

There ain't nothing globohomo about Ukraine, and sometimes it makes for hilarious narrative confusion.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:01:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cryo_tech] [#24]
Larping lol..

That unit has wholesale slaughtered Russians. They've been one of the main reasons that mariopol has not fallen when surrounded for 3 weeks.

But Larping.

They're better fighters and more dedicated to their soil than half this board claims to be. And I'm proud to cheer for them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:03:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
One of my friends there runs with Azov people, I'm not super worked up about it (they actually promised me some swag) but it is funny many of the same wine mom urbanites and shitlibs that wanted to cancel the entire trucker convoy because one person showed up with a swastika, are sweating while they grapple with well ackshuallying the turbo based power level of the average Eastern European.

There ain't nothing globohomo about Ukraine, and sometimes it makes for hilarious narrative confusion.
View Quote

A little off topic, where does the "globohomo" thing originate?  I see it on the chans but it has to have a root source.  Who is preaching this ideology?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:05:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#26]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:10:58 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Democrats suddenly care how many illegals cross the border?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Why the fuck would the Russian people be in favor of invading Poland?  What am I missing?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Read the thread for how it breaks down. I almost feel offended more Russians want to fight Poland next rather than us but whatever,cool. By the time they’re done with Poland and need to to denazification here they’ll be invading on roller skates.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/80AE7D2A-C7B9-4DAD-BFBE-911B6A5BEAB6_jpe-2316080.JPG

Why the fuck would the Russian people be in favor of invading Poland?  What am I missing?  

Probably not a wise idea as a Russian to disagree with Putin. Might be bad for your health.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

My suspicion/ WAG is potatus tried to lean on Poland to not send the migs, leaving Poland to take the heat. Poland called him on it and made it a US problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Now let's survey Poland, and ask them how they would feel about beating the living shit out of Russia?

Doesn't look good for Poland only wanting to transfer those MIGs to USA, then to Ukraine.  Why can't a European nation handle the transfer?  

Since Poland is the next country west of Ukraine, one would think they would readily transfer those MIGs. Probably because Poland has turned back into being a tit sucker on USA.  They want fresh F-16s on a 1 to 1 for the old MIGs.  What are they thinking?

My suspicion/ WAG is potatus tried to lean on Poland to not send the migs, leaving Poland to take the heat. Poland called him on it and made it a US problem.

If I were a Ukrainian pilot, I would not want to be in the air over Ukraine. Every Tom duck and Harry with a stinger will be trying to shoot you down. Every aircraft in the air in Ukraine is red air.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Probably not a wise idea as a Russian to disagree with Putin. Might be bad for your health.
View Quote

Worse than radiation sickness?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Read the thread for how it breaks down. I almost feel offended more Russians want to fight Poland next rather than us but whatever,cool. By the time they’re done with Poland and need to to denazification here they’ll be invading on roller skates.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/80AE7D2A-C7B9-4DAD-BFBE-911B6A5BEAB6_jpe-2316080.JPG

He did say he would cleanse his country of those that oppose him. That is harsh.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:31:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Good eye.
Yes here he is at the top of the explosion.

View Quote

I saw that the first time I viewed the video and missed the other dudes getting yeeted.  

That guy went into orbit right out of the hatch!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#33]

interesting
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

I'd take possible radiation sickness rather than guaranteed rape/prison/death.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

A little off topic, where does the "globohomo" thing originate?  I see it on the chans but it has to have a root source.  Who is preaching this ideology?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Biden and the progressives here run our globohomo with rainbow flags flying on our embassy world wide
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Allegedly another tank but no proof. It’s not in the video
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

Damn. Where did the body flying in from the right at the end come from?

Allegedly another tank but no proof. It’s not in the video

After watching a few times and seeing the shadow as it comes in, it looks like that body actually drops almost straight down.  It only appears to fly on from the right due to parallax from the observer's sight angle.  If it was launched by the last explosion recorded, then it got some fairly high altitude before that drop.

S-blyat!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:57:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Yeah, like the ok sign is for white power. Pepe the cartoon frog is racist. Pull loops in a nascar garage are racist.
They use runes as part of their markings, and that is equal to racist nazi behavior.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Well...does that unit utilize some 'problematic' symbols and imagery or doesn't it?

Yeah, like the ok sign is for white power. Pepe the cartoon frog is racist. Pull loops in a nascar garage are racist.
They use runes as part of their markings, and that is equal to racist nazi behavior.

Of course it is! There are even pictures from close to 10 years ago that show 6 guys from Azov posing with a nazi flag. That's all the proof I need! I'm sure glad there have never been any soldiers or groups in OUR military that were gang or nazi-affiliated. But the media showed me that picture, so I know that the entire Ukranian army is literally Hitler and we shouldn't be supporting them in this. That fricking jew Zelensky and his nazi goons!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#39]
So the Ukrainians are nazis!

I like her and will trade some CA democrat house reps for her
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

It’s rather more than that. The current Russian ethno-nationalist take is that all Slavs who aren’t Russians have been misguided and corrupted and need to be made Russian again. How this relates to wanting to invade Poland would require knowledge of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and  how it was dismembered. Russian revanchists consider Poland a long lost part of Mother Russia and much like they see Ukrainian as an artificial,invented identity they see the same of Belarusians,Poles,Czechs,Slovaks,Slovenes,Croats,well Serbs would go along with this so not sure if I’d count them…

It’s all considerably a larger idea than “they just don’t want NATO on their border” in the same way that Hitler never really “just wanted a little more living space”. However,there is an unwillingness to discuss the ideas that drive current Russian actions because they don’t seem possible in the modern age but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#41]
This is sarcasm, playing of the reason Putin invaded
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#42]

somebody needs to explain it to her.  maybe one of her staffers is an idiot. maybe.  maybe not.
View All Quotes

Plenty of people have. The Q-tard shit infects not just some people here….
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
View Quote

Exactly. Bad attempt.

Funny how despots accuse the other side of being nazis. Hmm. Where else was this strategy used?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Jesus. So cringe.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Bunch of government airliners going east.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mancat:

The sky
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancat:

The sky

@dangerranger61007
@mancat

Nope.

It’s a second destroyed tank behind them.

Watch the long video and you see a flash off screen before the body comes flying in. The last frames show a wide shot and a second tank in the intersection behind them was hit and the front blown off.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

Of course it is! There are even pictures from close to 10 years ago that show 6 guys from Azov posing with a nazi flag. That's all the proof I need! I'm sure glad there have never been any soldiers or groups in OUR military that were gang or nazi-affiliated. But the media showed me that picture, so I know that the entire Ukranian army is literally Hitler and we shouldn't be supporting them in this. That fricking jew Zelensky and his nazi goons!
View Quote

This is exactly right... Ukraine had nazi sympathizers during wwii just like we had thousands of card carrying members of the nazi party. Today, Ukraine has nazi sympathizers just like we do here. Unfortunately,  those folks tend to be drawn to violence and tend to be over represented in military/war type situations. There are lots of 88 types in the military in the US as well as jails. Azov guys are likely ex zeki (served time) because those guys are hard as f, so I wouldn't be surprised by the affiliation...

Still, they are figing under a Jewish president (absolutely crazy to me) and they are fighting for their country. I'm not aware of any actual nazi shit they do...

Not defending it as I'm Jewish myself, but I can at least make logical sense of it...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

you see him in slow mo being ejected with the explosion. serious hang time. if Keith J were still around, I'm sure he would calculate the height of trajectory.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:18:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunner226] [#49]
View All Quotes

I don't think so. She's been a tinfoil hat conspiracy loon since before she got elected. Outside of this thread, a majority of the posts and threads I've seen are 87% full of people who believe this whole affair is either not real, or that since the media and our government are supportive of Ukraine that this PROVES that Putin is actually the good guy. And they cling to any story, meme, no matter how sketchy, that supports it.

News shows Russia blowing up a church/hospital full of women and kids, or killing an old man with a tank. GD's response: "Its propaganda. They're just trying to get you to side with Ukraine and think Russia is the bad guy. Them showing you this PROVES that Ukraine is bad and we shouldn't support them."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By snackle:

Are these real nazis, like,  not the kind that antifa pretends to be fighting? I mean,  we gave Javelins to nazis? Are the nazis the good guys in this conflict?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snackle:

Are these real nazis, like,  not the kind that antifa pretends to be fighting? I mean,  we gave Javelins to nazis? Are the nazis the good guys in this conflict?

There are some Nazis. In a small group on one battalion of 600 men in a 44 million person country. We aren’t “arming Nazis”. We are arming Ukraine that has a Nazi belief leaning battalion.

What crime had they committed? I tried to find all these “Nazi crimes” but apparently they haven’t actually done?

I read up to see. Some of them had looted some places in LNR/DNR during combat, they reportedly “tortured” some supposed Russian spies, and 4-5 of them assaulted a man.

That’s since 2014.

So if that’s Nazi behavior I guess all of Russians military is Nazi.

It seems wearing the runes are the crime.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1136 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top