Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1157 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
it was Nut Coal that he dropped!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:17:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By atavistic:
McGregor was on Tucker.

He just wanted you to know the UKR military was defeated, a spent force. UKR needs to agree to terms, and be grateful for whatever Putin offers. Then we need to drop all these silly sanctions and suck up to them since they have one of the most pre-eminent militaries on the planet.

He looked like he'd been huffing glue for the past 48 hours.
View Quote

Unreal. I spoke to four people in the past two days who said they are done with Carlson.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Russian troops so incompetent it’s embarrassing, says ex British Army sniper on frontline in Ukraine war:

https://archive.ph/gI99R
View Quote

Good read, especially when he tks about all the volunteers running away. Lol. When they found out war isn't like call of duty they tucked tail and ran back across the border.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:

If "Saving the best for last" was the Russian strategy, why are they pulling in Syrians, Armenians, then begging for Belarussians, and Khazakhs? It just defies logic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Originally Posted By glockluv:

I've been seeing this talking point repeated since day one. Send in the conscripts first so the bad ass battle hardened Spetsnaz can roll in and clean up.

Nothing I've seen anywhere leads me to believe that's the case. It's a talking point probably derived from what happened in Grozny, but even in Chechnya that was never a strategy but more just an observation of how things played out.

Even if that was their grand strategy in this instance, we're many many days past that point and the momentum seems to be pretty much static for the Russians.

If "Saving the best for last" was the Russian strategy, why are they pulling in Syrians, Armenians, then begging for Belarussians, and Khazakhs? It just defies logic.

Maybe they're better than Russian conscripts.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

This.

Only thing is, I am not sure they lost their "best". Russians have a habit of sending penal battalions into battle to clear the way for more experienced, organized units.
Penal battalions were formed from ZEKs, or prisoners.  If your battalion gets encircled, you become a traitor, "Enemy of the People" and go to Gulag and then to a penal battalion to "redeem" yourself.

I wonder if Putin plays stupid for now, lets them think they are winning, let's this continue for a bit longer, exhausts UA and then throws more divisions into the meat grinder, this time real, not BS conscripts.  That's how they won in Stalingrad. Threw fresh reserves into the battle.

Thing is, not sure he has that resource. Or can command anyone to go. Who in his right mind would climb into a box on wheels only to end up under fire.
View Quote

This isn’t 1941.

Russian soldiers  are overwhelmingly poor/country kids that weren’t able to get out of it. Loads of them get suckered into becoming “contract soldiers” because a conscript’s  pay is so abysmally low that they’re essentially unpaid. At current real world exchange rate a conscript is earning about $7 per month,yes,seven.  Regardless of how Russians like to portray soldiers as heroes,being a conscript is a really low life position,everyone just looks down on them as poor or dumb.
 Still,I’ve brought this up many times,they don’t draft across the entire Russian demography,they take more Slavs than ethnic minorities so that the Army remains majority white. This doesn’t stop locally raised outfits from taking plenty of losses. In 2014 there were a bunch of burned up Buryat tankers for example  and this list of wounded at a hospital that someone leaked shows a whole bunch of Dagestani names. There was video of a town taken by a Dagestani outfit  in the first couple days war that looked utterly confused as to how Ukrainians met them,this could have been some of them later.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Kipple:

Shit, probably right. Time to check out and pick up tomorrow. The purse swinging is entertaining for the first few posts, then not so much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kipple:
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:
Originally Posted By 7empest:
And now comes a few pages of when the AR was first available for civilian purchase.

heh

Shit, probably right. Time to check out and pick up tomorrow. The purse swinging is entertaining for the first few posts, then not so much.

No, you're right. It's just the price of doing bidness in GD.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Russia military gets Harbor Freight tools, and all the diseased pork the troops can eat. China wants first dibs on UKR brides - they're running WAY short.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#8]
SuperYacht Ragnar Arrested by the People

SuperYacht Ragnar Arrested by the People | Ep57 SY News
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Unreal. I spoke to four people in the past two days who said they are done with Carlson.
View All Quotes
McGregor was on Tucker.

He just wanted you to know the UKR military was defeated, a spent force. UKR needs to agree to terms, and be grateful for whatever Putin offers. Then we need to drop all these silly sanctions and suck up to them since they have one of the most pre-eminent militaries on the planet.

Five.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Five.
View Quote

Six
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]

A few hours old, but don't remember seeing this posted.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Zelensky's message to Germany: Tear down wall dividing "free and unfree" Europe

Zelensky''s message to Germany: Tear down wall dividing "free and unfree" Europe

Invoking the fall of the Berlin Wall, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky urged German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to tear down what he called a wall between "free and unfree" Europe and stop the war in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:23:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Tweet with BS video from 2016 deleted

View All Quotes

@outofbattery

You need to edit the your post to get rid of the BS Tweet.

BTW the TOS-1 vid is from 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ-oYdtgnnw

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:24:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Five.
View All Quotes
McGregor was on Tucker.

Five.

six.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kncook:

It’s for foreign citizens.

Please tell me you actually read the bill and aren’t just trusting tweets?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:
Originally Posted By DeathMetalMedic:
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Who were the 8 idiots?

Glenn Grothman
Thomas Massie
Matt Gaetz
Lauren Boebert
Andy Biggs
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Chip Roy
Dan Bishop

Putin is attacking Ukraine! Lets all give up some Liberty!
It is not like we did not know this is one of the objectives Democrats have been aiming for for two decades. Amazing that after the last two years of Covid BS, that many are still so easily fooled.
It is fine to sanction Putin, hell as far as I am concerned, stick a missile up his ass, but this legislation appears to be...problematic.

It’s for foreign citizens.

Please tell me you actually read the bill and aren’t just trusting tweets?

MTG, Bobert and Gaetz are giant tards but GD loves to bend over backwards to explain away their stupid moves.

Besides this vote and her tweet today on how we shouldn’t be supplying Ukraine, MTG also released a video stating Ukraine has no chance of winning and the US and Europe are giving them false hope by supplying them. As good Christians we should encourage them to surrender to save lives.  Much like Tucker Fucking Carlson, the useful idiots keep making excuses for statements that are crystal clear when simply taken at face value.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 2A373:

@outofbattery

View All Quotes

@outofbattery

It moves fast enough that it doesn’t matter but will. Slightly mad to be suckered,happens occasionally.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:27:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#17]
Make a plan now, if it happens you'll have about 30 minutes to get safe(r).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/FNsKR_OVsAMkRHY_jpg-2317047.JPG
View Quote

That map is complete garbage. First strike targets will be the missile silos in ND and MT, any submarines in Port, and air bases with nuclear capable aircraft.

There are 400 active minute man missiles and 40 launch control centers. The soviet doctrine was multiple hits per target to ensure destruction.

They won't have many left after those targets.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#18]
7 and counting
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#19]

An interesting read and some sneaky ideas here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:30:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#20]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

Russians have 100% of the BTGs they brought engaged and that is 75% of the total of their BTG's.  Quit it with the stupid 'just wait till the REAL troops show up!'
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

This.

Only thing is, I am not sure they lost their "best". Russians have a habit of sending penal battalions into battle to clear the way for more experienced, organized units.
Penal battalions were formed from ZEKs, or prisoners.  If your battalion gets encircled, you become a traitor, "Enemy of the People" and go to Gulag and then to a penal battalion to "redeem" yourself.

I wonder if Putin plays stupid for now, lets them think they are winning, let's this continue for a bit longer, exhausts UA and then throws more divisions into the meat grinder, this time real, not BS conscripts.  That's how they won in Stalingrad. Threw fresh reserves into the battle.

Thing is, not sure he has that resource. Or can command anyone to go. Who in his right mind would climb into a box on wheels only to end up under fire.

Russians have 100% of the BTGs they brought engaged and that is 75% of the total of their BTG's.  Quit it with the stupid 'just wait till the REAL troops show up!'

1. Penal battalions in WWII were sent on missions that involved clearing minefields and such.  They were small in number. 34 million people cycled through the Red Army in WWII. 400,000 in Penal battalions.  So if 1% of the Red Army were in Penal battalions, Im sure they were happily all killed off, but that isnt really indicative of anything happening right now.

2. The first wave of Soviets was not "penal battalions", they were breakthrough heavy armored units of shock armies, followed by rapidly moving tank armies of more reliable T-34s.

3. In Kabul, in 1979, Operation Storm-333 were Grom GRU commandoes, Alpha Group, followed by Soviet Airborne.  They did NOT lead with second stringers.

4. I noodled around looking at Prague Spring, the 1968 invasion of Czechoslovakia, and there is nothing there indicating the first wave were second stringers.

2008 invasion of Georgia:

In South Ossetia:
58th Army
(about 70,000 soldiers)
Russian Airborne Troops
4th Air Force Command
42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division
Spetsnaz GRU
Chechen Battalions "Vostok" and "Zapad"
In Abkhazia:
7th Guards Airborne Division
76th Guards Air Assault Division
Black Sea Fleet

1994, Grozny:

The 131st "Maikop" Motorized Rifle brigade famously got its ass kicked and wiped out in Grozny, but as far as I can tell it was home based 100 miles up the road in Maikop and wasn't any sort of conscript, penal battalion, or designated second stringer outfit.

Occam's Razor:

If the second stringers were committed, and according to plan we are about to see some awesome 1st string get on the playing field, why is Putin running around recruiting third stringer cannon fodder outfits from Vagner, Belarus, Chechnya, and Syrian mercs from ISIS?

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Good read, especially when he tks about all the volunteers running away. Lol. When they found out war isn't like call of duty they tucked tail and ran back across the border.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Russian troops so incompetent it’s embarrassing, says ex British Army sniper on frontline in Ukraine war:

https://archive.ph/gI99R

I find it fascinating that a trained sniper is carrying a long barreled bolt action rifle with a suppressor and a high magnification scope as a “purely defensive” weapon.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

They still have plenty of good units that are held back in defense.

Plenty.

A lot of the good t90s (aka t90m and T90MS), cream of the crop dudes are held back specifically for this purpose should nato become directly involved.

They aren’t throwing everything in this, especially good units.

View Quote

Maybe some but the few they do wouldn’t matter in the least.

but no they are not feigning to lose offensive after offensive here to lure the Ukrainians into being high morale and super dig in and allow them to completely re supply and to clog the highways and the last of the bridges with dead smoldering platoons.

The paratroopers got fucking wiped MULTIPLE TIMES across the entire theatre. The 1st tank army is bogged down.

Any big punch they were willing to throw has been thrown. They are pulling the goalie now and hiring merc’s.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#23]

My favorite part is where he calls for the purification of society.

View Quote

So he's basically telling Russians to go after westerners in russia?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

We have satellites to detect the double flash, and monitoring stations to detect fallout.

I was on duty in the Netherlands when the radiation from Chernobyl started blowing around.

Radiation detectors started going off at US bases all over Europe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:
Originally Posted By Denwad:

I'd also imagine that a air burst nuclear weapon is quite a bit cleaner than Chernobyl was ( please reference the current state of Hiroshima and Nagasaki vs. Chernobyl )

I find it plausible that the Soviets could have nuked the Chinese in 1969 and nobody would have known about it.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia4.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FSTfLOU6iRBRunMciZv%2F200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Thesmallest nuke you can make work in either a ground or air burst is going to spew a shitfuck more detectable nucleides all over from hell to breakfast at least as much or more than Hiroshima or Nagasaki or the Chernobyl accident. So, yeah, no, it's a complete non-happener.

We have satellites to detect the double flash, and monitoring stations to detect fallout.

I was on duty in the Netherlands when the radiation from Chernobyl started blowing around.

Radiation detectors started going off at US bases all over Europe.

Peoples is ignernt with thir entire education from movies like The China Syndrome and Failsafe in re radiation. I founded a company to salvage decom missile sites in the mid nineties called Atlas Metals LLC and I got all up into the whole nuke paradigm, because it was fascinating as fuck. I love learning shit. I was as dumb as the next Wal-mart shopper in high school. But I met all these guys in about 1990 or so, and they were a year or so behind me.we salvaged 5 of the 9 Atlas -E coffin sites around Forbes AFB in the 348th SMG. There are over 300 tons of #2 medium carbon steel in an Atlas E coffin site launch bay overhead door. Cheeses, I'm way the fuck off the crazy train rails from the thread topic. Sorry. IM for more details.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#25]

MTG, Bobert and Gaetz are giant tards but GD loves to bend over backwards to explain away their stupid moves.

Besides this vote and her tweet today on how we shouldn’t be supplying Ukraine, MTG also released a video stating Ukraine has no chance of winning and the US and Europe are giving them false hope by supplying them. As good Christians we should encourage them to surrender to save lives.  Much like Tucker Fucking Carlson, the useful idiots keep making excuses for statements that are crystal clear when simply taken at face value.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#26]

It moves fast enough that it doesn’t matter but will. Slightly mad to be suckered,happens occasionally.
View All Quotes

@outofbattery

I will not be surprised to see it posted again by someone else.  I was thinking I had seen it posted in this thread before and went looking for it on YouTube and found it there with a Feb 28, 2022 upload date.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLurker] [#27]

View All Quotes

It's code for weeding out the ideologically impure within Russia. Mostly non westerners, but some will be caught up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#28]
McGregor was on Tucker.

View Quote

What is going on when I find Tucker completely unwatchable and I'm switching to CNN for decent reporting?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#29]
All Russian citizens should be forced to go to Ukraine and see firsthand what their government has done after Putin shoots himself. Just like they force Germans to visit the concentration camps after WWII.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

It was definitely a message to his fellow kleptocrats that they'd best get in line or things are gonna get ugly for them.

Given his history of assassinating people that have (or he believes have) betrayed Russia, I'd say some heads are gonna roll.  Literally.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krassimir_Ivandjiiski

http://www.strogosekretno.com/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ivandjiiski

Fill in the blank

View Quote

Whatever man..  it's like you calling me a rissian spy because either was born in ussr and my dad was a career naval airforce intelligence officer
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:

That map is complete garbage. First strike targets will be rhe missile silos int eh ND and MT, any submarines in Port, and air bases with nuclear capable aircraft.

There are 400 active minute man missiles and 40 launch control centers. The society doctrine was multiple hits per target to ensure destruction.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
Make a plan now, if it happens you'll have about 30 minutes to get safe(r).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/FNsKR_OVsAMkRHY_jpg-2317047.JPG

That map is complete garbage. First strike targets will be rhe missile silos int eh ND and MT, any submarines in Port, and air bases with nuclear capable aircraft.

There are 400 active minute man missiles and 40 launch control centers. The society doctrine was multiple hits per target to ensure destruction.

Good to know. The problem for me is that I'm next to an Army base and a Nuclear Power plant.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Here's how I think Russia may handle this.

They claim they dont want to occupy; I believe them (sorta). They will lay siege to Kiev, capture Kharkiv and declare it the new capital, and install a puppet government.

Russia will then be asked by the 'new' government to help keep the peace; Russia will provide military aid to the "legitimate" govt forces (i.e. Russians). Hunting down 'dissidents' becomes the new business.

Putin gets his puppet state; mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:39:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PurpleOtter] [#34]

View All Quotes

There was a Russian press release clarifying this today. Apparently Putin was referring to all the people who bailed and ran for the West/Dubai. The act of them leaving is purifying Russia.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SWMOShooter:

Does the wind not blow in Coffeyville, KS. I don't see any yellow streak.
View Quote

It blows even harder in South Coffeyville. Also the speed limit drops ten mph right after you cross the KS-OK line and Johnny Law is wont to sit on that street just in front of that first truck stop in OK with the Kojak Kodak to make some revenue for the county. PSA/FYI.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Oh I know. I said this a while ago. The Chinese are smart. Smarter and more cunning that the Russians hands down. They will take full advantage of this war and swoop in to rebuild Ukraine once it's all over. China needs their grain etc.
View Quote
Are you sure you China rebuilding Ukraine?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
There as a Russian press release clarifying this today. Apparently Putin was refereeing to all the people who bailed and ran for the West/Dubai. The act of them leaving is purifying Russia.
View Quote

HMFIC says some really dumb shit and then the PR people have to explain that what he said wasn't really what he said.

Where have I seen this before?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#38]
For some reason, I don't think that China will back Russia in this. China is paying very close attention to how the world is attacking Russia on an economic level. China wants Taiwan and any economic sanctions on them will destroy that opportunity. I think they are hoping that Putin lobs a WMD with the hopes of NATO responding. If Putin does and NATO responds to it, that will be a clear path for China to make a run on Taiwan while our military is tied up else where.

On a side note, I spoke to my friend in Lviv that has been volunteering at the hospital and metro station. She said some stores and banks in Lviv are still open so people have been able to get some items when they are available. She hasn't worked since the start of the conflict, so I sent her some cash to help her out. They are using a warehouse for donations and supplies to send out in the field and give to refugees. I have been knowing her for years since I worked in Ukraine. She said she isn't leaving, she was born there and she will die there if it comes to it. Told her I got her bills, just keep helping others. I told her we have a lot of information here on this site, she tried to become a member, but her email isn't valid or something. So she has just been reading as a guest.

Vid of the warehouse they are using.
Video of the warehouse they are currently using and the supplies they are sorting out.

Picture of her and her friends. She is second from the left. You can tell they haven't gotten much sleep. They are averaging 18 hours a day.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

I can't decide if that's kinda creepy... or totally freaking awesome.

I wonder if Peter Schiff would have criticized him if he'd worn a shirt like that for his address to congress?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
https://i.redd.it/gaxx07t311o81.png

I can't decide if that's kinda creepy... or totally freaking awesome.

I wonder if Peter Schiff would have criticized him if he'd worn a shirt like that for his address to congress?

I'm using that painting for my Christmas cards this year!  Glory to Ukraine!  Fuck putin.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#40]
McGregor was on Tucker.

View Quote

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that thought so
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#41]

HMFIC says some really dumb shit and then the PR people have to explain that what he said wasn't really what he said.

View All Quotes
There as a Russian press release clarifying this today. Apparently Putin was refereeing to all the people who bailed and ran for the West/Dubai. The act of them leaving is purifying Russia.

The Pope.

That one guy shitting his pants while eating ice cream.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

No,he’s trying to scare everyone into compliance so that they’re too frightened to speak up about the not a war let alone do something as rash as a protest. Terror was the foundation of the USSR.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Plenty.

A lot of the good t90s (aka t90m and T90MS), cream of the crop dudes are held back specifically for this purpose should nato become directly involved.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

Ah yes. The legendary “real army” Putin has been holding onto. The one full of T14’s, T90’s and VDV troopers.

The cream of the Russian army was KIA,MIA, POW week 1.

The paratroopers got waxed on the air, land and sea and that’s no exaggeration.

Plenty.

Those good units will be offset but the 10's of thousands of ATGMS, Drones, and other weapons pouring across the border to Ukraine every week.  For every tank Russia sends in, NATO sends in 100 weapons to kill it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

That’ll be all the world needs to puss out. Half of GD too
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:48:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#45]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

Ah yes. The legendary “real army” Putin has been holding onto. The one full of T14’s, T90’s and VDV troopers.

The cream of the Russian army was KIA,MIA, POW week 1.

The paratroopers got waxed on the air, land and sea and that’s no exaggeration.
View Quote

Cite?

I understand that the reports of downed Ilyushins full of paratroopers were shown to be propaganda/disinformation, like the whole Snake Island Heroes/sinking of the Russian warship.  No?

Are there pics or video of fields full of dead paratroopers?  If not. why not?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

What is going on when I find Tucker completely unwatchable and I'm switching to CNN for decent reporting?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
McGregor was on Tucker.

I'm hearing a LOT of that too...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Life imitates art:

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:
View Quote
Good news.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#49]

ZeroHedge is Russian owned.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

zero hedge so more likely to be false than true

ZeroHedge is Russian owned.

From their web site: "The website located at https://www.zerohedge.com (the Website) is owned by ABC Media, Ltd., a Bulgarian company."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

View Quote

Relying on English electronics. What could go wrong?
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1157 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top