Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1216 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dracster:

"Don't tell anyone, but here's what our mission is..."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Originally Posted By i_tell_you_what:

Riiiight because the silent professionals let some guy in Twitter know about clandestine stuff.

Well, they've already secured the exclusive book and movie rights, so no harm telling someone on Twitter at this point.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:20:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#2]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Here is what you don't seem to get. Just because the left doesnt want to see Ukrainians get slaughtered by Russians doesn't mean the left wants war with Russia. It also does not mean that by supporting Ukraine means you support a democrat agenda. That is a simpleton way to look at things and people who engage in that type of reasoning are very easily manipulated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

What is going on is that the Russian IO aimed at the American right  has worked very well. It has been obvious for years and nobody has cared.

Cool.  So now tell me why the left wants to see a war with Russia.  The left--who hates America and everything America stands for, some people did some things--remember that left?  Yeah--tell me why THEY are so peculiarly interested in involving themselves in Ukraine's war, no matter what the costs.

Here is what you don't seem to get. Just because the left doesnt want to see Ukrainians get slaughtered by Russians doesn't mean the left wants war with Russia. It also does not mean that by supporting Ukraine means you support a democrat agenda. That is a simpleton way to look at things and people who engage in that type of reasoning are very easily manipulated.

Here is what YOU don't get.  There should never have been an invasion in the first place.  Mature individuals rooted deeply in an understanding or Realpolitik should have let Zelinski know that Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence, and Russia had strategic concerns about NATO encroaching on their borders, and no, it isn't fair, and no he wasn't going to get a pony for his birthday either, and that he should just cut the best deal that he possibly could given those ugly facts.  Then the Ukranian government should have worked hard to make the best of their situation, and make necessary accommodations to the reality of the situation (maybe Ireland and Mexico and Canada could have helped mentor them) and spare their population from the horrors of war.  Or not.

Forgive my pragmatism.  I'm not in college any more.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Russia has given Ukraine until the early hours of March 21 to surrender the besieged city of Mariupol, according to a Russian state news agency.

Russian Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev, head of the Russian National Defence Control Centre, has given his counterparts until 5am Moscow time (2am GMT) to respond to his ultimatum, RIA reports.

According to the state controlled media outlet, "the Ministry of Defence wants to receive a written response from Kyiv" to demands to surrender before 5am.

Colonel-General Mizintsev urged Ukrainian forces in Mariupol: "Lay down your arms.

"A terrible humanitarian catastrophe has developed. All who lay down their arms are guaranteed safe passage out of Mariupol."

It is unclear what will happen to those who do not surrender in the city, which has suffered terrible losses at the hands of constant Russian bombing over the past three weeks.

Moscow has claimed that the Ukrainian army has been using civilians as "human shields" during the conflict.

In reality the invading Russian forces have been bombarding built up civilians areas at such a pace that most residents were unable to escape before the bombs began to fall.

According to RIA, Colonel-General Mizintsez has also called on the civilians of Mariupol to decide where their allegiances lie.

"Separately, the department appealed to the authorities of Mariupol, noting that now they have the right to make a historical choice: either they are with their people, or with the bandits," RIA reports.

"Otherwise, they face a military tribunal, the Russian ministry stressed."

Russia has said it will open a humanitarian corridor leading both east and west from Mariupol from 10am tomorrow Moscow time.

Colonel-General Mizintsev has urged his Ukrainian counterparts to maintain a ceasefire during that period and for civilians to leave the city.

"From 10am to 12pm - for all armed units of Ukraine and foreign mercenaries without exception, without any weapons and ammunition along the route agreed with Ukraine," he said, RIA reported.

"From 12am simultaneous passage of humanitarian convoys with food, medicines and essentials: from the east  Russian humanitarian convoy, from the west  formed by the Ukrainian side."

Ukrainian civilians may be unwilling to trust the Russians to keep a ceasefire as several attempts to evacuate Mariupol have been scuppered by deadly shell attacks from the invading force.

More to follow.
View Quote
Russia gives Ukraine hours to surrender stricken city of Mariupol in ultimatum
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Kyiv, Ukraine  In a move hailed by pro-Western Ukrainians, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy unplugged three television networks overnight that he said spread Kremlin-funded "propaganda" and served as a bullhorn of an increasingly popular pro-Moscow party.

But his ex-Soviet nation of 43 million is polarised linguistically and politically, and the move may prove risky for the political fortunes of Zelenskyy, a former star comedian who hails from a Russian-speaking family.

Millions in Ukraine's east and south are Russian speakers  without necessarily being pro-Kremlin  and their votes propelled Zelenskyy to the presidency against all political odds.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2019 with 73 percent of the vote, a staggering figure for a rookie politician whose only experience in the halls of power was the role of an accidental president in a popular TV series.

But recent polls show that Zelenskyy's approval ratings have fallen well below 40 percent, reflecting the public's growing dissatisfaction with his inconclusive policies and constant cabinet changes.

One of the fiercest Kremlin foes and most successful reformers in the former Soviet Union applauded Zelenskyy's move to close down the 112, NewsOne and ZIK news channels on Tuesday.

"He surprised everyone who said he was not capable of decisive steps, and he made the step none of his predecessors had been able to take in the past decades," Mikheil Saakashvili, who served as fellow ex-Soviet nation Georgia's president from 2004-2013 only to be expelled and end up as Zelensky's adviser on reforms, wrote on Facebook.
In risky move, Ukraine's president bans pro-Russian media

Zelenskyy apparently doesn't feel confident that he has the support of his countrymen.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Is this US permission to turn the Polish loose?  

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A potential yuan-based oil deal between Saudi Arabia and China could signal more unease with reliance on the US dollar, while also serving as a preview of how Beijing could advance its currency in other parts of the world.

The Wall Street Journal reported recently that Saudi Arabia is in talks to sell oil to China and be paid in yuan, after trading crude exclusively in dollars for nearly 50 years. Both countries could benefit from a demotion of the dollar's status on the world stage, according to Aleksandar Tomic, an economist, professor and associate dean at Boston College.

"While any deal would be symbolic, the Chinese are not alone in the search for a non-dollar reserve currency," Tomic told Insider. "Other countries' need for dollars exposes them to the US financial sector, and consequently gives the US political leverage."

Some analysts have downplayed the chances of a yuan deal, pointing out that the Saudi riyal is pegged to the dollar, helping shield its economy from volatility.
View Quote
An economist explains why Saudi Arabia and China are looking to ditch the dollar in a new oil deal  and where Beijing could target next as it spreads yuan adoption
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I know what a Nazi was in 1939 Germany.  I do not know what a Nazi is today, because the term is thrown around so loosely it defies all logic and reason.

But...  If the guys in Mauripol defending their homeland by kicking ass and fighting Russians to the death for the last 4 weeks are a bunch of Nazis?  Then I am proud to say I'm cheering for the Nazi's in this fight.  I'm on Team AZOV and Team Ukraine.  Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I guess we'll see how this goes. I understand wanting to shut-up people who literally want the nation of Ukraine destroyed.
View All Quotes

I guess we'll see how this goes. I understand wanting to shut-up people who literally want the nation of Ukraine destroyed.

Why would you want to shut up people calling for your destruction? Seems like that would only increase your support. Unless all of this is founded on a lie.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Here is what YOU don't get.  There should never have been an invasion in the first place.  Mature individuals rooted deeply in an understanding or Realpolitik should have let Zelinski know that Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence, and Russia had strategic concerns about NATO encroaching on their borders, and no, it isn't fair, and no he wasn't going to get a pony for his birthday either, and that he should just cut the best deal that he possibly could given those ugly facts.  Then the Ukranian government should have worked hard to make the best of their situation, and make necessary accommodations to the reality of the situation (maybe Ireland and Mexico and Canada could have helped mentor them) and spare their population from the horrors of war.  Or not.

View All Quotes

What is going on is that the Russian IO aimed at the American right  has worked very well. It has been obvious for years and nobody has cared.

Cool.  So now tell me why the left wants to see a war with Russia.  The left--who hates America and everything America stands for, some people did some things--remember that left?  Yeah--tell me why THEY are so peculiarly interested in involving themselves in Ukraine's war, no matter what the costs.

Sorry, no. Putin doesn’t get to win, even if Tucker says so.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
View Quote

I understand a lot of this war is about playing a game of chicken. But aren't NATO members suppose to stay out of wars unless the whole nato team is on board? And, won't putin say if Poland jumps in it is now NATO attacking russia?

I totally don't get the reasons behind using transparent justifications for shit like invading other countries and killing civilians. But it definitely does seem like putin likes to have some justification before he starts doing more crazy/violent stuff. Russians are still pushing this bullshit that they invaded the Nation of Ukraine and murdered hundreds or thousands of civilians because they had to, to protect themselves. I don't get it. But that is the game. Honesty would have been for putin to say "I want ukraine to be part of russia and I'll kill every last one of them if I have to to make it happen." Nazis.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I know what a Nazi was in 1939 Germany.  I do not know what a Nazi is today, because the term is thrown around so loosely it defies all logic and reason.

But...  If the guys in Mauripol defending their homeland by kicking ass and fighting Russians to the death for the last 4 weeks are a bunch of Nazis?  Then I am proud to say I'm cheering for the Nazi's in this fight.  I'm on Team AZOV and Team Ukraine.  Fuck Putin.
View Quote

Probably about the same as a white supremacist in 2022

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#13]
High school destroyed by Russian missiles in Ukraine's besieged Mariupol

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:33:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hondaciv] [#14]

I understand a lot of this war is about playing a game of chicken. But aren't NATO members suppose to stay out of wars unless the whole nato team is on board? And, won't putin say if Poland jumps in it is now NATO attacking russia?

I totally don't get the reasons behind using transparent justifications for shit like invading other countries and killing civilians. But it definitely does seem like putin likes to have some justification before he starts doing more crazy/violent stuff. Russians are still pushing this bullshit that they invaded the Nation of Ukraine and murdered hundreds or thousands of civilians because they had to, to protect themselves. I don't get it. But that is the game. Honesty would have been for putin to say "I want ukraine to be part of russia and I'll kill every last one of them if I have to to make it happen." Nazis.
View Quote

I don't think Poland, for instance, can drive their tanks into Ukraine and start shooting Russians while representing NATO unless NATO votes to approve it.  They can drive in on their own any time they want as the Polish army, but I don't see how in the world NATO would be responsible for helping them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#15]
A little-noticed provision in the 2,232-page government spending bill passed last week bans U.S. arms from going to a controversial ultranationalist militia in Ukraine that has openly accepted neo-Nazis into its ranks.
House-passed spending bills for the past three years have included a ban on U.S. aid to Ukraine from going to the Azov Battalion, but the provision was stripped out before final passage each year.

This year, though, the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill signed into law last week stipulates that "none of the funds made available by this act may be used to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion."
"White supremacy and neo-Nazism are unacceptable and have no place in our world," Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), an outspoken critic of providing lethal aid to Ukraine, said in a statement to The Hill on Tuesday. "I am very pleased that the recently passed omnibus prevents the U.S. from providing arms and training assistance to the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion fighting in Ukraine."

The United States has been aiding and training Ukrainian forces in their fight against Russian-backed separatists since 2014, and recently expanded that aid to include arms. The omnibus includes about $620.7 million in aid for Ukraine, including $420.7 million in State Department and foreign operations funds and $200 million in Pentagon funds.

The Azov Battalion was founded in 2014, and its first commander was Andriy Biletsky, who previously headed the neo-Nazi group Patriot of Ukraine. Several members of the militia, which has been integrated into the Ukrainian National Guard, are self-avowed neo-Nazis.

But a spokesman for the group has defended it, telling USA Today in 2015 that only 10 to 20 percent of recruits are neo-Nazis and that those people do not represent the official ideology of Azov.
It's unclear how much, if anything, from the United States has gone to Azov in the past.

"The State Department should pressure Kiev to dissociate itself with this group and investigate whether any of our weapons or training have already been provided to them," Khanna said in his statement. "This is just one of many reasons why lawmakers should be concerned about channeling huge amounts of weapons into this volatile conflict zone."

Last year, online posts by the militia's news service showed members testing U.S.-made grenade launchers at a firing range. The posts have since been deleted, and the Ukrainian National Guard insisted in a January statement that the grenade launchers were not in Azov's possession.

U.S. officials have said vetting required under the so-called Leahy Law already prevents the United States from aiding Azov. The Leahy Law bans U.S. aid from going to groups when the "secretary of State has credible information that such unit has committed a gross violation of human rights."

But proponents of a ban specific to Azov say the Leahy Law did not preclude it from getting aid, since the secretary of State has never made such a determination about the group.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/380483-congress-bans-arms-to-controversial-ukrainian-militia-linked-to-neo-nazis
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#16]

You're right.  No one has said that.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Let's just hope that Russia is willing to take a loss in Ukraine gracefully.

And that Vladimir Putin doesn't mind the Russian economy imploding from the sanctions, and him being removed from power in a coup--oh, and probably getting assassinated when he loses control of Russia.

Then we can all act surprised when there is a nuclear warhead is launched with FUCK YOU written on it in big Cyrillic letters.

But hey--who could have seen THAT coming?
View All Quotes

I began typing out a very long response, but at this point--fuck it.

You're right.  

War with Russia should come as a complete surprise to everyone.

Enjoy.

I guess we see it 100% opposite.  Because what I see are 2 near universal truths in politics right now.  A rarity.

1)  Russia should not have invaded Ukraine.
2)  Everything should be done to help Ukraine beat Russia without provoking Russia into war.

Nowhere, and I mean not even once have I seen someone say "Yeah, we should totally kickoff global thermonuclear warfare with Russia over Ukraine."

I'm sure there's someone.  There always is.

You're right.  No one has said that.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Let's just hope that Russia is willing to take a loss in Ukraine gracefully.

And that Vladimir Putin doesn't mind the Russian economy imploding from the sanctions, and him being removed from power in a coup--oh, and probably getting assassinated when he loses control of Russia.

Then we can all act surprised when there is a nuclear warhead is launched with FUCK YOU written on it in big Cyrillic letters.

But hey--who could have seen THAT coming?
I haven't seen anyone use that specific formulation, but I have seen different arguments from bluechecks in support of a NFZ/ground war against Russia like:

>Russia wouldn't be able to launch nukes if they wanted to, because someone in the CoC will refuse;
>Russia's nukes probably don't work;
>even if they work, it probably won't result in the extinction of the human race.

It's especially awkward when you realize the people so sanguine about the possibility of a limited nuclear exchange were often the same ones demanding a total lockdown of society over a respiratory virus.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Is this US permission to turn the Polish loose?  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/FOIf8yrVgAElUkU_jpg-2320540.JPG
This might happen if Belarus sends troops into Ukraine, and probably why they are hesitant to do it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcVGI4l6EU
View Quote

Thankfully it doesn't look like it was full of kids.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
They started as a paramilitary militia with leaders that were nationalist/Neo-Nazi.  Within a very short period of time (less than a couple of years), they were absorbed into the Ukrainian National Guard and most of the neo-Nazi elements left to form a political party. The Azov of 2022 isn't the Azov of 2014.
View Quote

And the other day, at my request, somebody posted a pic here of a yamaka sporting an Azov patch. It looked like a military setting to me. A jewish guy proud of his jewish heritage, proud of his batalion. Understandable.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Did we do this yet?

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Sounds like an American nod for that peace keeping mission that Poland is calling for.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#23]

And the other day, at my request, somebody posted a pic here of a yamaka sporting an Azov patch. It looked like a military setting to me. A jewish guy proud of his jewish heritage, proud of his batalion. Understandable.
View Quote

Think it was @BerettaGuy .

I thought I bookmarked the page he posted it on but I guess I didn't..
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#24]

I'm totally onboard with that plan.  Peacekeepers in the west, Ukrainians in the East.  Russians in the ground.
View Quote

Sig line material right there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:42:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#26]
Originally Posted By snackle:

We don't have a commie battalion. I'm not spooked, you're projecting.

I don't support Russia's invasion, in fact I'm adamantly opposed and even support giving them excellent weapons like the Javelin and live intelligence to target Russians, as well as training.

Nevertheless,  the azov battalion is there,  repping nazism.

My point is simple: don't compare nazis in UA with the US. There's only a few retards here,  half of which are feds, if not more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snackle:
Originally Posted By sneedsville:

You're not worried about the communists in our military? Are we giving them Javelins?! You seem pretty spooked. Should we ask Russia to help us peacefully decommify this country so we don't eventually have to resort to just killing them?

We don't have a commie battalion. I'm not spooked, you're projecting.

I don't support Russia's invasion, in fact I'm adamantly opposed and even support giving them excellent weapons like the Javelin and live intelligence to target Russians, as well as training.

Nevertheless,  the azov battalion is there,  repping nazism.

My point is simple: don't compare nazis in UA with the US. There's only a few retards here,  half of which are feds, if not more.

I wish this thread had an index.  Anyway, it seems that this Nazi Ukrainian bullshit comes up every couple of hundred pages. Alexi Joneskov just published another bullshit article on his webpage about Ukrainians in WW2. My Ukrainian family including my mother had their home and business taken away from the Nazis. My mother (in her 80s) still remembers when Nazis came to her home and questioned my grandmother as to where my great uncle Michael was (he joined the Ukrainian partisans in the Carpathian mountains WHO WERE KILLING NAZIS). That day, my mother heard all of the women and children crying in her village because the Nazis were executing all of the men. My grandparents even hid their Jewish neighbors in a root cellar- had they been caught, they would have been executed. My mother and grandparents wound up in a German prison camp. Over 2,000,000 Ukrianians were killed directly by German forces in WW2. In 1932-33, Stalin mass murdered between 7 - 12 million Ukrainians in the largest genocide by famine. The Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought both the Nazis and the Russian Communists and the fight against communists continued into the 1950s.

As far as this other bullshit you and the others keep harping on:

I once remember a guy set up at a 500 table gun show in Ohio who was selling Nazi WW2 paraphernalia BUT not just for collecting but for promoting, he was also a skinhead type. The news went right to him for an interview, Guess what was on the news? "Gun shows are meeting centers for Aryan Nations and other Neo-Nazi groups".

THE GOVERNMENT OF UKRAINE SUPPORTS AZOV BATTALION! The Jewish president of Ukraine supports Azov Battalion (100% integrated into the Ukrainian military). Kyiv Mayor Klitchko supports Azov (1/2 or 1/4 Jewish, I forget).Ukraine is the ONLY country outside of Israel to have a Jewish president AND a Jewish Prime Minister serving AT THE SAME TIME. There are Jewish leaders in AZOV BATTALION.

And let's not forget even more right wing Right Sektor:

Ukraine's Right Sektor is so Nazi that one of the founders was (drum roll please) Jewish:
Right-Wing Ukrainian Leader Is (Surprise) Jewish, and (Real Surprise) Proud of It: A Q&A with the Right Sector Parliamentarian Borislav Bereza - article by TABLET (a Jewish publication)

Maxim has fought in east #Ukraine since May 2014 (including w/ Right Sector) and heads a company of Jewish volunteer fighters.

Jewish Members of Right Sektor in a worship service

Minora Ukrainian Right Sektor t-shirt worn by a Jew

Jewish Community Defends Right Sector Against Russian Media Lies
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#27]

I don't think Poland, for instance, can drive their tanks into Ukraine and start shooting Russians representing NATO unless NATO votes to approve it.  They can drive in on their own any time they want as the Polish army, but I don't see how in the world NATO would be responsible for helping them.
View Quote

Just as the US, Britain and others went into Iraq in 2003, as a coalition but not a NATO coalition, other countries can do the same.

I imagine Poland is probably getting pretty frustrated with the millions of refugees flooding across their border from this conflict.  Sure, they’ve been really helpful to them but it still has to be really disruptive. Then add to that Russia’s rhetoric about Poland being next and I can see where Poland is ready to act.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Car that the collaborating would be puppet was traveling in:

Attachment Attached File

Scott Ritter continuing to make as ass out of himself,probably mad he got stuck working at RT rather than getting hired by Fox

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#29]

I don't think Poland, for instance, can drive their tanks into Ukraine and start shooting Russians while representing NATO unless NATO votes to approve it.  They can drive in on their own any time they want as the Polish army, but I don't see how in the world NATO would be responsible for helping them.
View Quote

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I had it wrong.
Putin will still say nato has started shooting at russia, of course. But he's kind of batshit, so...
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:46:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PurpleOtter] [#30]
The Sunday concert "Together with Ukraine" began with the singing of the Ukrainian anthem on the stage of the Atlas Arena in d by several-year-old Amelka, known for her performance in the Kiev shelter of the moving version of the song from the movie "Kraina Ice". During her performance, the audience held raised hands with lights on.
View Quote
Video

SEVERAL-YEAR-OLD AMELKA FROM UKRAINE PERFORMED THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF HER COUNTRY ON THE D STAGE
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Why would you want to shut up people calling for your destruction? Seems like that would only increase your support. Unless all of this is founded on a lie.
View Quote

Because information warfare is a thing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

https://images.law.com/contrib/content/uploads/sites/392/2022/03/Henry-Tarrio-767x633.jpg
View All Quotes

https://images.law.com/contrib/content/uploads/sites/392/2022/03/Henry-Tarrio-767x633.jpg

White claw?  LoL
Might as well drink cum
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By anonimovaca:

I think some of it is they know saying something against the popular public opinion will get them a bunch of views.

Some of it I think they are trying to make a point, like we are claiming we need to defend Ukraine because it’s a democracy but in the US and Canada the government is doing authoritarian things, so we are kind of being hypocritical. Another example is we seem to care about Ukraine boarders but not our own. Then look at the members of government that own defense stocks. It’s probably not all black and white on motivations for supporting Ukraine, but it still might be wise to question motives, our intentions might not be pure as snow.

And just because an option isn’t full support for Ukraine doesn’t mean it’s pro Russia. If someone says we should remain neutral and Russia replays that, is that Russian propaganda? Maybe we should stay neutral as to not appear like we are taking sides, perhaps we should let Europe deal with Europe. Or maybe we shouldn’t, but we should be able to discuss it without being called a traitor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anonimovaca:
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Originally Posted By psychotr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UzUMrEEXM
heading into Russian controlled areas of Mariupol

One of my greatest hopes is seeing that cunt get blown up.
What ever happened to Russell Bentley or whatever his name was?

He was still around last week. I've not seen anything about him since.

Russell Bentley was just mentioned in the article below as having been interviewed (and promoted) by Alex Jones' sometimes stand in guest host Gerald Celente the other week:

Conservative Sympathy for Russia in Ukraine War an Exercise in Cognitive Dissonance - How one of the greatest examples of why a populace should own military weapons is getting ignored by some on the right.

I’m completely confused as to why some conservative politicians and personalities like Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Tucker Carlson, etc are supporting Russia and Russian propaganda.

Can someone give me a quick summary on wtf is going on?

I think some of it is they know saying something against the popular public opinion will get them a bunch of views.

Some of it I think they are trying to make a point, like we are claiming we need to defend Ukraine because it’s a democracy but in the US and Canada the government is doing authoritarian things, so we are kind of being hypocritical. Another example is we seem to care about Ukraine boarders but not our own. Then look at the members of government that own defense stocks. It’s probably not all black and white on motivations for supporting Ukraine, but it still might be wise to question motives, our intentions might not be pure as snow.

And just because an option isn’t full support for Ukraine doesn’t mean it’s pro Russia. If someone says we should remain neutral and Russia replays that, is that Russian propaganda? Maybe we should stay neutral as to not appear like we are taking sides, perhaps we should let Europe deal with Europe. Or maybe we shouldn’t, but we should be able to discuss it without being called a traitor.

It's because there was shit in the bill they could not support.  It doesn't mean they support Russia.  I have AKs, does the mean I support Russia?  I think a no-fly zone over Ukraine is highly problematic.  Does that mean I love Putin?  Can anyone think beyond the contents of a Tweet to realize some things are ore complex?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Did we do this yet?

View Quote

I get it, but I really wish they would stop saying that kind of stuff. And besides, as I understand it it only counts if the individual person chooses to violate the pig law.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Did we do this yet?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#36]
The Russians bombed the mall:

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:51:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#38]

View All Quotes

Here is what YOU dont get. You have no knowledge of Ukrainian history and your conclusions are laughable. First, Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Second, Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus people are OLDER than Russians who are Muscovites.  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. Ukraine is under Russia's "sphere of influence"? Whose BS are you slinging here? Fuck Russia. Ukraine is not a vassal state of Russia. Because you have little understanding of Ukrainian politics and history, you fell for Kremlin bullshit. Putin was never in fear that NATO was going to take over Russia, he also knew there were no bio labs ready to attack Russians, or "Russian speakers" to save, Putin invaded for one reason only : PUTIN WANTS ALL OF UKRAINE. This conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Think it was @BerettaGuy .

I thought I bookmarked the page he posted it on but I guess I didn't..
View Quote

I don't think I ever did understand if there is a specific patch the jewish members of the batalion made for themselves, or if the azov patch on the jewish yamaka is the deal. If they have made their own group patch, I think it would be cool to have one. Possibly be convenient to show some people.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:53:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7empest] [#41]

I get it, but I really wish they would stop saying that kind of stuff. And besides, as I understand it it only counts if the individual person chooses to violate the pig law.
View Quote

They chose to violate the pig law when they chose to join in on Putin's little war.

Don't wanna be wrapped in a pig? Don't invade Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Car that the collaborating would be puppet was traveling in:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/41774028-D848-46E7-882B-6896ED1D1F5D_jpe-2320552.JPG

Scott Ritter continuing to make as ass out of himself,probably mad he got stuck working at RT rather than getting hired by Fox

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/0D0A69C1-AEAD-4F11-BFE1-0C1C7CA47766_jpe-2320557.JPG

View Quote

Did he get lit up?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#43]
The language is slowly changing.

The pounding of the besieged southern port city of Mariupol intensified Sunday and a top U.S. official expressed concern about the prospect of Russian-organized "concentration and prisoner camps" as Russia's bloody assault on Ukraine waded deeper into its fourth week.

The Mariupol city council accused the Russian military of bombing an art school where about 400 people had taken shelter. There was no immediate word on casualties at the school, but the city council said on social media the building was destroyed and people could remain under the rubble.

A few days earlier, Russian forces bombed a theater in Mariupol where civilians took shelter. Mariupol, a strategic port on the Azov Sea, has been encircled by Russian troops for weeks, cut off from energy, food and water supplies and facing a relentless bombardment.

"Russia continues the genocide of the Ukrainian people and civilians of Mariupol," the post said. "Every war criminal will answer for his crimes against humanity, against the people of Mariupol."

The relentless bombardment of Mariupol prompted a local police officer, in a video verified by the Associated Press, to appeal for help to President Joe Biden and French President Emmanuel Macron.

The city council also claimed Russian soldiers have forced more than a thousand city residents to be relocated to Russia.

"The occupiers illegally took people out of the Levoberezhny district and a shelter in the building of a sports club where more than a thousand people (mostly women and children) were hiding from constant bombing," the council said.

Ukrainian passports were taken from people who were given a piece of paper that "has no legal weight and is not recognized throughout the civilized world," the city council said. The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations said Sunday that she could not confirm those reports but expressed concern about the prospect of Russian-organized "concentration and prisoner camps."

U.N. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield, speaking on CNN's "State of the Union," said it is "unconscionable for Russia to force Ukrainian citizens into Russia and put them in what will basically be concentration and prisoner camps."
View Quote
US fears Russia could develop 'concentration camps'; Mariupol school sheltering 400 residents is bombed: Live Ukraine updates
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

lol

That article is more than a year old.
View Quote
My bad, I didn't check the date before posting it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Oh this is brilliant. Give tacit "permission" for Nato allies to send troops. Russia declares war against said ally and presto, Article 5, we're at war with Russia.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Here is what YOU dont get. You have no knowledge of Ukrainian history and your conclusions are laughable. First, Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Second, Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus people are OLDER than Russians who are Muscovites.  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. Ukraine is under Russia's "sphere of influence"? Whose BS are you slinging here? Fuck Russia. Ukraine is not a vassal state of Russia. Because you have little understanding of Ukrainian politics and history, you fell for Kremlin bullshit. Putin was never in fear that NATO was going to take over Russia, he also knew there were bio labs ready to attack Russians, or "Russian speakers" to save, Putin invaded for one reason only : PUTIN WANTS ALL OF UKRAINE. This conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA.
View All Quotes

Here is what YOU dont get. You have no knowledge of Ukrainian history and your conclusions are laughable. First, Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Second, Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus people are OLDER than Russians who are Muscovites.  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. Ukraine is under Russia's "sphere of influence"? Whose BS are you slinging here? Fuck Russia. Ukraine is not a vassal state of Russia. Because you have little understanding of Ukrainian politics and history, you fell for Kremlin bullshit. Putin was never in fear that NATO was going to take over Russia, he also knew there were bio labs ready to attack Russians, or "Russian speakers" to save, Putin invaded for one reason only : PUTIN WANTS ALL OF UKRAINE. This conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA.

But if Zelensky would've given half of his country to Russia and said "pretty, pretty please", maybe he could've saved them from being invaded.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

Did he get lit up?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Here's the funny thing. Extreme globalism can be the enemy.  Extreme nationalism can also be the enemy. It caused two world wars and Russian extreme nationalism is the source of the invasion of the Ukraine. Too much of a good thing isn't good.
View Quote

Agree wholeheartedly. But true nationalism doesn't really concern itself with what goes on in other places. Extremist views are indeed dangerous. But before Maidan, Ukraine had a government that was pro the people who were trying to wipe them off the map. Like it or not, what Azov saw was right for UA. At the time, at least.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

If true, troops like that in theater will likely only cause the Ukrainians to fight even harder.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1216 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top