Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1647 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:07:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

That would be very strange.

Russia is confirmed to have lost a dozen or so of their Sukhoi fast movers (Flankers and Fullbacks), and it seems like most of those have been lost flying low altitude strikes with unguided bombs. There are videos of the Russians using these airframes in this manner leaving them exposed to MANPADs and various guns.

The presumed explanation for these tactics (and losses) was that Russia didn't have enough PGMs for those aircraft to operate from higher altitude.

I get that Russia is going to do Russia things, but it makes no sense for them to squander pilots and aircraft if they have a good stock of PGMs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
Originally Posted By Circuits:
At this point, I think Russia has just about shit themselves out of every capable platform and PGM in their inventory. It ain't gonna get better from here. Only step left is nukes to prevent disassembly of the Russian State.

RUMINT I heard last year was the Yekaterinburg plant was running round the clock shifts for months. I have zero inclination on their manufacturing capacity, but the consensus among those tracking PGM stocks say Russia has more than people realize.

That would be very strange.

Russia is confirmed to have lost a dozen or so of their Sukhoi fast movers (Flankers and Fullbacks), and it seems like most of those have been lost flying low altitude strikes with unguided bombs. There are videos of the Russians using these airframes in this manner leaving them exposed to MANPADs and various guns.

The presumed explanation for these tactics (and losses) was that Russia didn't have enough PGMs for those aircraft to operate from higher altitude.

I get that Russia is going to do Russia things, but it makes no sense for them to squander pilots and aircraft if they have a good stock of PGMs.

I was referring to cruise missiles, not tactical level PGMs like guided bombs. For the most part they use Krasnopol guided artillery for that role since the Russians never expected to have air dominance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Targeting is a challenge, and the Russians have more ships than the Ukranians have missiles. The remaining ships are smaller and less important than the Moscow, but they're still there.

The Ukrainians need to be selective when deciding which RU ship needs to go bye bye, and they need to make their shots count.
View Quote

Sinking the remainder of their landing craft would probably be a good bet
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQZoPXDXIAIH1tw.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Until images come in, this is all we have.

https://preview.redd.it/e5xkyl6nrqt81.png?width=1054&format=png&auto=webp&s=c728449ca99365738be0d68a7518766ba03c8173
View Quote

lol Still can't get over what a loss this was.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

Here in upstate SC, it's been stunning how much my circle of trust has narrowed over the past 2 months.  I'm glad that so many in my church have been able to see through the Russian spin.  Our church's missions activities in neighboring Romania have probably helped with that a lot, though.  (They have pivoted to helping shelter orphans from Ukraine now as well, and our entire Easter Sunday offering is going towards that this year)

But outside of my church friends, I've lost a lot of conservative acquaintances to the propaganda. If something bad happens here, I can no longer trust them for any mutual assistance, and I've been doubting my judgement for ever thinking they were trustworthy.

Some of our challengers to state RINO politicians in the upcoming primary have even been parroting the Russian propaganda, which has at least identified who doesn't need my vote or campaign contributions.  One lady I had already given money to and I now bitterly regret it.

I'm very disgusted with so many people who I thought would have had the discernment to know better.
View Quote

I understand completely.  If anything positive comes out of this on the domestic front, it’s that people will start re-examining themselves and their beliefs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Targeting is a challenge, and the Russians have more ships than the Ukranians have missiles. The remaining ships are smaller and less important than the Moscow, but they're still there.

The Ukrainians need to be selective when deciding which RU ship needs to go bye bye, and they need to make their shots count.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ9rghEakAARGJ3?format=jpg&name=large

Then why not sink the rest?

How many more guided missle ships sit in the black sea or Sevastopol? Is it a matter of targeting data?

The UK announced that they will be supplying anti-ship missiles to UA, so they will have more to play with soon.  And Moskva was the protector of all of the smaller ships in the fleet, with her supposedly superior air defense.  The balance of the fleet will be sitting ducks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Maybe some do, but there are also some people in this thread that add those words at the end of anything that is said in regards to corruption in that part of the world and then claim that as what the original person said.
And to further expound on my, and I would dare say most, conservatives believe:
In regards to Ukraine or any other Nation seeking NATO membership as it relates to being provocation towards Russia, Russia can eat a dick.
Sovereign nations do not need to run their decisions by Russia or consider Russias feeling in regards to those decisions and it does not give Russia any right whatsoever to invade or attack those nations militarily.
Russia has legitimate options to combat NATO membership or anything else.  They can suspend trade with those nations. They can end diplomatic relations with those nations.  They can raise export prices or impose import tariffs on those nations.  They can go on twitter and talk shit about those nations. They can not however attack those nations, invade those nations, or pillage those nations.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Originally Posted By Obo2:

so no specific people or acts?
if you don't want alex jones to spread a message stop fucking talking about him.

Is Alex jones pro-kremlin in this conflict?

I have seen nothing to make me think that. He thinks there is funny business going on, and corruption, but if you don't think there is any funny business or corruption then you are retarded.

A few people in this thread want to equate any mention of that or anything other than a halo over Ukraine's head with "supporting Putin" but they completely fail at logic as the two are not the same.
I hope Ukraine kicks Russias ass all the way back to Moscow, hangs Putin from a bridge by his neck, then says deal with it.
I also think there is an enormous amount of corruption between Western leaders and both Russia and Ukraine. I also don't think all Ukranians are angels. Does that mean I don't support them kicking Russias ass? Fuck no.

Fair stance, but to also be fair, 99% of people that start in with the "Ukraine is corrupt" line also say "I can't choose a side because both are corrupt" which is as retarded as not being able to acknowledge every government on the planet is corrupt.

Maybe some do, but there are also some people in this thread that add those words at the end of anything that is said in regards to corruption in that part of the world and then claim that as what the original person said.
In regards to Ukraine or any other Nation seeking NATO membership as it relates to being provocation towards Russia, Russia can eat a dick.
Sovereign nations do not need to run their decisions by Russia or consider Russias feeling in regards to those decisions and it does not give Russia any right whatsoever to invade or attack those nations militarily.
Russia has legitimate options to combat NATO membership or anything else.  They can suspend trade with those nations. They can end diplomatic relations with those nations.  They can raise export prices or impose import tariffs on those nations.  They can go on twitter and talk shit about those nations. They can not however attack those nations, invade those nations, or pillage those nations.

I agree with you, I just think there are more conservatives than you realize that don't agree with either of us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Capta:

I understand completely.  If anything positive comes out of this on the domestic front, it’s that people will start re-examining themselves and their beliefs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By grambosc:

Here in upstate SC, it's been stunning how much my circle of trust has narrowed over the past 2 months.  I'm glad that so many in my church have been able to see through the Russian spin.  Our church's missions activities in neighboring Romania have probably helped with that a lot, though.  (They have pivoted to helping shelter orphans from Ukraine now as well, and our entire Easter Sunday offering is going towards that this year)

But outside of my church friends, I've lost a lot of conservative acquaintances to the propaganda. If something bad happens here, I can no longer trust them for any mutual assistance, and I've been doubting my judgement for ever thinking they were trustworthy.

Some of our challengers to state RINO politicians in the upcoming primary have even been parroting the Russian propaganda, which has at least identified who doesn't need my vote or campaign contributions.  One lady I had already given money to and I now bitterly regret it.

I'm very disgusted with so many people who I thought would have had the discernment to know better.

I'm in the same boat with my conservative asshole friends..who keep drinking the Russian shit vodka....

I have deleted numbers and unfriended many shooting and right wing people because of it.... and I'm fine.

Like my left wing losers.. most were losers in the ring also.....

fuck them all...and fuck some of my Hungarian friends also......

this is a bigger fight against a fucken thug...and orcs.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

View Quote

That’s gonna win friends and influence people.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

They're still shlobbering Putin's gas-cock, I see.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:24:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I was thinking the same thing. In flight video show it bad also.. that's crazy
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTtXfFAVU8

Random comments:
1) I can't believe how shitty the video from their FLIR turret looks. Like something from 1991.

2) I can't believe how much oscillation seems to occur in their wing pylons. I have seen them shake almost as much in flight too. Can anyone(@AeroE) confirm/explain if that's on purpose? I know F-16 wings do better with some load on them, but Jesus, those pylons on the Ka-52 are just flopping around.

I was thinking the same thing. In flight video show it bad also.. that's crazy

It could be the camera.
There is such a thing some call the “jello effect” when digital cameras suffer lots of vibration.
Or could just be really loose tolerances on the heli
*ok saw it again and it’s with winglets flapping around.   Maybe it smoothed out once it got out of ground effect?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Then why not sink the rest?

How many more guided missle ships sit in the black sea or Sevastopol? Is it a matter of targeting data?
View Quote

I suspect their supply is limited, and all remaining ships will be on high alert.  Waiting until conditions are right is a wise move in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Another one bites the dust
View Quote

So a $375 grenade or two takes out a half million dollar tank.
Ukrainians are a frugal bunch.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm enjoying all the Battleship board game with Russia's missile cruiser puns that are pouring out. lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By triode:

A captain goes down with his ship; makes things easier (and death quicker.)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By triode:
Originally Posted By MiG-21:
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Add another high ranking officer to the kill list

Executed by the political officer?

Slipped in spilled tea and broke his neck.

A captain goes down with his ship; makes things easier (and death quicker.)

The Captain is the last man off the ship, in other words he should not leave before all living crew have abandoned ship.  In this case he probably got blown up by one of the Neptunes or when the ordnance started to cook off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:34:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#19]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

They love it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#20]

I agree with you, I just think there are more conservatives than you realize that don't agree with either of us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Originally Posted By Obo2:

so no specific people or acts?
if you don't want alex jones to spread a message stop fucking talking about him.

Is Alex jones pro-kremlin in this conflict?

I have seen nothing to make me think that. He thinks there is funny business going on, and corruption, but if you don't think there is any funny business or corruption then you are retarded.

A few people in this thread want to equate any mention of that or anything other than a halo over Ukraine's head with "supporting Putin" but they completely fail at logic as the two are not the same.
I hope Ukraine kicks Russias ass all the way back to Moscow, hangs Putin from a bridge by his neck, then says deal with it.
I also think there is an enormous amount of corruption between Western leaders and both Russia and Ukraine. I also don't think all Ukranians are angels. Does that mean I don't support them kicking Russias ass? Fuck no.

Fair stance, but to also be fair, 99% of people that start in with the "Ukraine is corrupt" line also say "I can't choose a side because both are corrupt" which is as retarded as not being able to acknowledge every government on the planet is corrupt.

And far more liberals and left-leaning "Republicans" that are hell bent on destroying the U.S.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

The Captain is the last man off the ship, in other words he should not leave before all living crew have abandoned ship.  In this case he probably got blown up by one of the Neptunes or when the ordnance started to cook off.
View Quote

Unless you are the captain of the Costa Concordia. Then all crew abandons prior to the passengers. But that could be an Italian thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

There was reportedly a Romanian vessel rendering aid as well. I'm surprised we haven't seen cell phone pics from the rescue yet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By castingcouch:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Is there any information on how many Russian sailors and troops died? I saw that the Captain died but nothing else verified.

I've only seen one or two people claim that the Russians picked up 12 and the Turks picked up 50.

There was reportedly a Romanian vessel rendering aid as well. I'm surprised we haven't seen cell phone pics from the rescue yet.

They're all getting acquainted with their new King.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

If we hadn't left so many of them in AFG, perhaps the M1117 ASV would be an option for the Ukrainians. A little BTR-like, but then we are back to a mediocre ratio of crew to dismounts, and I don't know how we would arm them except with their usual M2 and Mk19, and that creates different and worse problems IMO.

I do agree with your last point.
View Quote

We didn't - we are donating ~1000 of M1117 to Greece.  I think Ukrainians could've made better use of them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Cruel irony.

https://i.redd.it/n615iugr7qt81.jpg
View Quote

Epic.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#26]
If we want to start a thread/threads about politicians are POSs, our government sucks a bag of dicks, that many agendas of the left is destroying this country, you wont get a argument from me. I for one dont like us to get involved with most of the world's affairs. I think Afghanistan should have been a special operations-intel operation, targeting and destroying Al-Qaeda vs 100k troops, attempt to turn a stone age populace into a western democracy. Iraq 2003 simply should not have happened. Saddam was a POS, but we fucked that region up more than it was, planted a seed for ISIS etc. However this conflict in Ukraine? The kids dying, the women getting raped, absolute murder. Russia's absolute shit reputation in how they conduct business. You cant cover that up with your hatred of US politics are the "left", this is way bigger. At least INMHO.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Ukraine War: Captain of sunken Russian warship 'killed'

Ukraine War: Captain of sunken Russian warship 'killed'
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:
The last six weeks has shown the Russian Federation to be nothing more than a giant ICP concert that found itself in possession of a military. Like trailer trash that received an inheritance.
View Quote

Brilliant
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By m35ben:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

No matter how this ends, innocent people are going to get blown up by mines for the next century.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Damn.  That’s good.  That’s really good!

FIGHT, Ukraine!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:48:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weptek911] [#32]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Yanukovich a freely elected president? That’s funny, I watched the miners get brought by bus load from Donetsk to vote twice. The organizers were even kind enough to provide free liquor and smokes to the bussed easterners. Yanukovich was also a convicted rapist who somehow managed to leave prison and rise to manager of one of the larger factories in Eastern UA SSR. Anyway he fled with ass loads of gold and was helo carried out of UA by Russian special forces. He gave up any right to govern when he fled. He was a thief and liar. Russia was orchestrating a Ukrainian  annexation for at least a decade prior. He helped disarm the army, he should be shot as a traitor. He even allowed Russian SVR GRU and FSB to work inside Ukrainian government and authorized them to go hot on protestors. He lost the right to govern through those actions. I watched it unfold and know how despised he was for his raider tactics on residential properties. The stuff you spout is Russian propaganda vomit, your obviously a Russian troll, get lost
View Quote

Recalibrate your sarcasm meter. I am as anti Russian as you can get. I was mocking the people that think the US State Department could organize anything as awesome as the Maidan Uprising.
I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear and offended you.I meant no offense.

Fuck Russia, Putin and their simps.
@gentlemanfarmer
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I cant write more than 2000 words im new, so Ill add that I got a wife's family who lives in Ukraine and I hear what they say. I have heard podcasts from ex military guys, one being a ex group dude whos heard the stories, seen some sick shit, and when you add it up you cant make this shit up. Im not saying everything is true. But you got people with no dog in the fight that are coming back, and saying hey I fought in the sandbox for 6 tours as infantry-sf-ranger and the shit im seeing over there I cant compare too. The loss of words. Its because they are seeing ww2 level of loss of life and brutality. I dont know, maybe im a fucking retard, im just a ex door kicker, but if there was one war/conflict that does need our support.. its this one. your entitled to think differently, but this is the sword im on.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Screen capture from a video of the sinking of the Moskva

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Is there anything Azov can’t do? Maybe someone shoul ask LTGEN Cloutier to have them kidnap the Manlet and drop him off at The Hague for trial.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Why should Germany get on the right side of history this time?

They have streak they want to maintain
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

So a $375 grenade or two takes out a half million dollar tank.
Ukrainians are a frugal bunch.
View Quote

From the video it looked like an RPG round.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

I worked with the lead importer that managed to score of the German G-3 magazines we all got. More than 5 million of them was disposed as surplus.

The Export ministry official that approved it incorrectly assumed that it was going to be melted or recycled. He was shocked when in reality, us Americans will be buying it in the handful.

In the end, their entire government is anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-military to the point that if anyone asked them to go suck cock to make ends meet and solve world peace, they would actually do it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Pictured: Wife who was recorded 'ordering her Russian soldier husband to rape Ukrainian women' as it emerges he was wounded in fighting

A wife who was recorded giving her Russian soldier husband permission to rape Ukrainian women during Vladimir Putin's invasion has been pictured, as it emerged the man has been wounded in the fighting.

Earlier this week, Kyiv's security forces released an audio clip of a conversation between a couple, who have now been identified as Roman Bykovsky and his wife Olga Bykovskaya by Radio Liberty.

In the recording, the woman - allegedly Bykovskaya - is heard telling the man that he has her permission to rape Ukrainian women while he is serving in Russia's invading forces, so long as he does not tell her and uses contraception.

The shocking 30-second clip was released on April 12 as Ukraine's president Volodymyr Zelensky accused Russian troops of carrying out 'hundreds of rapes' including sexual assaults of small children in his country

They also learned that the couple had moved to the Russian occupied Crimean peninsula, approximately around 2018.

Olga's social media account meanwhile was open (until it was deleted on April 13). On her account, she was shown in pictures with the man identified as Roman Bykovsky. It also showed the pair share a 4-year-old child together.

Radio Liberty tried calling the couple using the numbers that were discovered.

Roman reportedly answered, and denied that he was still in the Kherson region, and once he learned that he was being contacted by reporters also denied he was the man in the audio recording. However, Radio Liberty said his voice was a match.

Olga Bykovska also answered, and confirmed to Radio Liberty that her husband was in Sevastopol being treated for an injury. After revealing that, she quickly cut the phone call off. Her social media account was deleted soon after that.

The 30-second audio clip of the conversation was posted to the telegram channel of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) on Tuesday.

'Wives of Russian aggressors call on their husbands to rape Ukrainian women,' the agency wrote on Telegram, along with the clip.

'This shocking interception by the SBU reflects the moral values ​​not only of the occupiers but also of their relatives, 80% of whom now support the war in Ukraine,' the agency claimed in its description of the recording.

Continued
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#40]
The whole genesis of Zelenskyy is this episode of TV.  The whole episode is good, but what got him elected was the scene at 11:30. Then the scene at 18:30.   Everyone that is interested in corruption in Ukraine and what the people there want, how they want better, should watch.

Servant of the People - S01E01 - ENGSUB
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:01:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#41]
Russian Orlan-10 drone shot down by Ukrainian Army's 93rd Mechanized Brigade

Russian air defense missiles launched in Belgorod

Russian 2S7 Pion/Malka 203mm heavy artillery pieces firing on Ukrainian positions

Russian "Forpost" UAV flying over Odesa -- Forpost is Intelligence-Surveillance-Reconnaissance drone

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

Epic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Cruel irony.

Epic.

That would be a great t-shirt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

LOL!

Party of Regions (Communist Party Lite)  candidate Yanukovych was installed/backed by the Kremlin and he moved on behalf of Russia in the following ways:

1) break up Ukraine into autonomous oblasts (hence his party's name the Party of Regions) to weaken the country

2) reconstruction of the education system to view Russia favorably in history

3) stop all military modernization programs started by pro-USA Yuschenko (also poisoned by the Kremlin) who he "defeated" in the election (I witnessed that first hand and was told by Ukrainian military officials at the Ukrainian embassy in D.C.)

4) Cut all cooperation ties with the west in business, etc.

5) make Russian equal to Ukrainian as a national language status - most people don't know that the reason there are generations of Ukrainian "Russian speakers" (which does NOT mean they are Russians or pro-Russian) is because of HUNDREDS of years of oppression by Russian to wipe out the Ukrainian language, culture, etc.

6) Load the Rada (Ukrainian parliament) with members of the Communist Party of Ukraine, Party of Regions, and other left-leaning pro-Russian parties

7) Station Russian troops on several Ukrainian military bases for "cooperation" purposes (that is the big reason that Yanukovych was thrown out)

And of course he was against EU membership or ties. (I don't like the EU sovereignty robbing government either but that wasn't his reason for opposing it).
View Quote

I was being facetious and mocking people that think the Russian puppet stooge government was overthrown by our idiot US State department. Somehow without the involvement of Ukrainians that faced rifle fire bare chested to throw the bums out in the Maidan uprising.

I was trying to be sarcastic and my message was lost, the Ukrainians are brave as hell and I meant no offense.

Fuck Russia, fuck Putin and his little boat Moskva and fuck yanukobitch.

@berettaguy
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

After the countless drone footage that they've released, what's stopping them now all of a sudden? lol
View Quote

It was leaked footage, they’ve cracked down on the leaks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:19:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#48]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

looks like an 80% Mig-29.  perfectly legal.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By Schmigs:

looks like an 80% Mig-29.  perfectly legal.

Would that make it...a ghost Mig?

He lives!

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Cruel irony.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1647 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top