Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1685 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zach_:

That graph contradicts every stat graph I have ever seen. Where did it come from?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

I'm going to repeat myself a bit, but it's been several hundred pages...

There are at least three REALLY big caveats to Russia's performance in WWII:

1) They were receiving massive amounts of industrial and logistical support from the US. They got thousands of trucks, aircraft, raw materials, etc.

2) They were fighting a smaller enemy, and that enemy was both fighting wars on multiple fronts and subject to strategic bombing from the other side of Europe.

3) Despite points #1 and #2, they still sent millions and millions of men to their deaths, and a large percentage of those men were sourced from other Soviet states.

https://external-preview.redd.it/8CazYVBNZQaT7juHsZI7B0VYMoQ_8Add0_tHfkNRsho.gif?format=png8&s=c33622e894f049b7d0e25cf7308ce9ec74a1aad1

I wouldn't use WWII as positive supporting evidence for what Russia is theoretically capable of...

That graph contradicts every stat graph I have ever seen. Where did it come from?

A google image search?

What part do you take issue with?

Here's a different one that shows both military and civilian deaths:

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Kamikaze? On an American ship? Psshhhh. Did we just hit a sea turtle?

https://i.redd.it/by19375hvi041.jpg

View Quote

He hit the armor belt. He chose poorly..
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

“Coming To terms” is allowing yourself to be genocided.

Zelensky has balls and the Ukrainian people have the will to fight.

They are winning.
View Quote

Remember the mayor in Red Dawn

If America is ever invaded by a foreign military the “Coming To terms” people will be the first to swallow a tracker or capitulate.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
[ Zaporizhzhia Line ] Russian forces recapture Malynivka (east of Hulyaipole)
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Latest from Jimmy V who is down range.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems that Tim Poole is advocating we stop supplying Ukraine and let Russia have it.  

Ukraine Says Prepare For Nuclear Attack, Pope Warns Of Nuclear War As Russian TV Says WW3 Has Begun
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By realwar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Kamikaze? On an American ship? Psshhhh. Did we just hit a sea turtle?

https://i.redd.it/by19375hvi041.jpg

Literally anywhere else would've been better.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Must be talking about 1945. The Red Army was a brute at that time and after 4 years of fierce fighting, taking hard lessons from the best (Germany) they figured out a few things. But that was against a badly beaten, under supplied Germany so who knows. I think large scale frontal attacks are the only thing they were EVER good at. Not counting savaging civilian populations.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Where does this come from?

In the last century, how many of those battles have the Russians fought, what were the circumstances, and what were the costs?

Must be talking about 1945. The Red Army was a brute at that time and after 4 years of fierce fighting, taking hard lessons from the best (Germany) they figured out a few things. But that was against a badly beaten, under supplied Germany so who knows. I think large scale frontal attacks are the only thing they were EVER good at. Not counting savaging civilian populations.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Weapons that the United States is now providing to Ukraine.

M113 armored personnel carriers

The U.S. M113 armored personnel carrier has been in operation since 1960 and is still in service with many countries around the world, including Ukraine.

The crew of the armored personnel carrier consists of two people, but up to 11 paratroopers can be carried on board.

View Quote

I don't want to turn this into a S**rky thread, and I love the M113, BUT let's correct the record right away: 9 normal sized humans, and probably fewer if there is an ACAV-type gun shield or anything more than a 1 man turret.

Also, A2's and beyond are marginally amphibious, if at all...and they definitely, definitely can't fly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Can be 25 miles away with a 600.

Have 4 teams sneak in East, west, north, and south of Moscow and launch a few. Can’t be jammed like a hobby drone and AA can’t detect them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
Update Mariupol civilians being brutalized through russian filtration camps. At least 27k people from Mariupol being held by the orcs.

It would be a shame if someone got a switchblade to the outskirts of Moscow by the 8th.

Can be 25 miles away with a 600.

Have 4 teams sneak in East, west, north, and south of Moscow and launch a few. Can’t be jammed like a hobby drone and AA can’t detect them.

A formation of F22s doing a flyover would be hilarious.  No firing or anything. Just wave hello.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Seems that Tim Poole is advocating we stop supplying Ukraine and let Russia have it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw0G6t98mU
View Quote

Already unsubscribed and unfollowed.

I get enough estrogen reading the "OMG NUKES!!!1" threads in GD
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mancow:

By your logic train we should submit fully to Russia and china's desires because of MAD. I mean if resistance ultimately arrives at the same conclusion what's the point of trying?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By NBCMarine:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Wanting YouTubers to get murdered because they don’t agree with you, excusing actual nazis because they do agree with you, advocating genocide, wanting to fight to the last Ukrainian even if it means irreversible damage to their home, and advocating nuclear war is. Of course it’s par for the course in GD bingo.

You think Ukraine should roll over and submit to Russification?

It’s debatable. Personally I would have tried to come to terms after Biden’s state of the union when he called them Iranians. The whole speech stank of giving the Ukrainians enough aid to get the Russians really pissed but sorry you aren’t in NATO.

By your logic train we should submit fully to Russia and china's desires because of MAD. I mean if resistance ultimately arrives at the same conclusion what's the point of trying?

Not at all we are in a totally different situation.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:

I'm a Jarhead like Roland....

View Quote

Well FWIW, I don't think either of you are Russian trolls
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#14]

I suggested in a university classroom once that killing communists was always self defense and therefore legal at all times and in all places.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Oh I know. Bentley needs a dirt nap courtesy of the UAF.

I haven't heard anything about him lately, so I was wondering.

I suggested in a university classroom once that killing communists was always self defense and therefore legal at all times and in all places.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

You spelled Russian propagandist in a country Russia is currently invading wrong.

What actual nazis? Be specific.

I've said multiple times that advocating for genocide against Russians is stupid.

Ukrainians are literally defending against genocide, why would they not defend to the last man?

Who is advocating for nuclear war? Again, be specific.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:

No one needs to be saddened when a dude with a lack of situational awareness gets offed by a corrupt government. No one should be cheering it on either.

Well no one should be cheering the Russians as they rape murder and loot their way across Ukraine but here we are.

Are we?

Idiots are literally posting Russian talking points have Z avatars and such so...

Is this justification to cede moral high ground?

Cheering the destruction of the people who are committing rape, murder, and genocide is not ceding anything. Don't be absurd.

And you asked a question, I answered it...now you're changing the topic.

Wanting YouTubers to get murdered because they don’t agree with you, excusing actual nazis because they do agree with you, advocating genocide, wanting to fight to the last Ukrainian even if it means irreversible damage to their home, and advocating nuclear war is. Of course it’s par for the course in GD bingo.

You spelled Russian propagandist in a country Russia is currently invading wrong.

I've said multiple times that advocating for genocide against Russians is stupid.

Ukrainians are literally defending against genocide, why would they not defend to the last man?

You're wasting your time.  The tell here is - paraphrasing - "but defending to the last Ukrainian will cause destruction" isn't referring to the destruction of the Ukrainian people, is just whining about how much infrastructure the Russians will have to blow up before absorbing the territory into themselves and doing the usual slate of Russian bullshit.

It's nothing more than concern trolling.  The correct answer to a war of annihilation against an opponent that has announced intent to erase your culture is to fight back.

Originally Posted By Ruin:
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
Are people in this thread seriously rooting for and celebrating the death of American citizens in Ukraine?

Not caring is one thing but celebrating it is another.

Sounds like the guy actively works against the welfare of the US, somewhat Jane Fonda-ish.

What’s your issue with the general attitude of “goodbye” in this instance?

It's either parroting a talking point without critical thinking or outright actual shilling.

The Ukrainians have done nothing to warrant getting Carthage'd.  Those supporting the effort getting whacked is a good thing, and being an American doesn't give them a pass.  Whining about it is especially tone-deaf and historically ignorant given how much the US has gotten fucked over by groups that were founded and nurtured by the Soviets.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By glockluv:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:

I'm a Jarhead like Roland....

I've said it a few times, I likely have closer Russian ties than almost anyone where (barring legit Russian trolls) and I STILL can see the obvious fact that Ukraine needs to stomp Russia's dick in the dirt using some good ole' American weaponry.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNDYyMzVjYzAtOTg1ZS00YmMwLTg5ZjctOTAxYmY4NjNjMGExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxODYyODI@._V1_.jpg

If America is ever invaded by a foreign military the “Coming To terms” people will be the first to swallow a tracker or capitulate.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By boltcatch:

You're wasting your time.
View Quote

Yeah I know, I just like to remind him sometimes that most of us don't buy into his conversation sliding bullshit and lies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#19]

You mean the girl that was acquitted of charges? That girl? You showed me one Nazi there, I can show you one in Russia too. You were trying to play it off as if there's nazis everywhere there.
At any rate, does she not have the right to defend her home against fascist invaders?

Yes, people rightfully doubt their nukes will work, but outside of maybe one or two outliers, nobody is advocating for nuclear war.

Agreed, they have to live there win or lose, but remember the invaders believe they have no right to be Ukrainians, no right to self determination, are you telling me you wouldn't fight to the last in that case?

This is all deflection from your first incorrect post that "nobody is rooting for Russia" when a quick peek in GD tells us all that you are FOS, and plenty of people are in fact rooting for them.
View All Quotes

No one needs to be saddened when a dude with a lack of situational awareness gets offed by a corrupt government. No one should be cheering it on either.

Well no one should be cheering the Russians as they rape murder and loot their way across Ukraine but here we are.

Are we?

Idiots are literally posting Russian talking points have Z avatars and such so...

Cheering the destruction of the people who are committing rape, murder, and genocide is not ceding anything. Don't be absurd.

Have you not read this thread? The Ukraine neo nazi girl who killed a cop got plenty of support here, plenty are calling for a nuclear war because they foolishly believe the Russian’s nukes won’t work  Is the Ukrainian govt so vulnerable that some internet hack should be murdered? Should the Ukrainians defend to the last man? Debatable but remember before folks advocate heroic gestures like blowing up their and the EU’s pipelines remember they have to live there win or lose.

You mean the girl that was acquitted of charges? That girl? You showed me one Nazi there, I can show you one in Russia too. You were trying to play it off as if there's nazis everywhere there.
At any rate, does she not have the right to defend her home against fascist invaders?

Yes, people rightfully doubt their nukes will work, but outside of maybe one or two outliers, nobody is advocating for nuclear war.

Agreed, they have to live there win or lose, but remember the invaders believe they have no right to be Ukrainians, no right to self determination, are you telling me you wouldn't fight to the last in that case?

This is all deflection from your first incorrect post that "nobody is rooting for Russia" when a quick peek in GD tells us all that you are FOS, and plenty of people are in fact rooting for them.

I would fight 1000 times harder to leave Ukraine than I ever would fight to protect it. You last paragraph is inaccurate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:32:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BustinCaps] [#20]

View Quote

It’s clear the manufacturer of the Red Pill doesn’t have the best QC and sometimes mercury, LSD, and other compounds get in the mix.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#21]

I would fight 1000 times harder to leave Ukraine than I ever would fight to protect it. You last paragraph is inaccurate.
View All Quotes

Are we?

Have you not read this thread? The Ukraine neo nazi girl who killed a cop got plenty of support here, plenty are calling for a nuclear war because they foolishly believe the Russian’s nukes won’t work  Is the Ukrainian govt so vulnerable that some internet hack should be murdered? Should the Ukrainians defend to the last man? Debatable but remember before folks advocate heroic gestures like blowing up their and the EU’s pipelines remember they have to live there win or lose.

My last paragraph is 100% accurate.

And thanks for confirming that you would roll over and capitulate in the face of a genocidal enemy at your doorstep. You've just shown for everyone here what kind of a man you are.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Was this your term paper

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:40:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7empest] [#23]

And thanks for confirming that you would roll over and capitulate in the face of a genocidal enemy at your doorstep. You've just shown for everyone here what kind of a man you are.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Are we?

Nah I just consider what you win for playing the game.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

https://i.imgur.com/qKsBvyL.jpg
View All Quotes

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNDYyMzVjYzAtOTg1ZS00YmMwLTg5ZjctOTAxYmY4NjNjMGExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxODYyODI@._V1_.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qKsBvyL.jpg

And what is "funny" about the Red Dawn meme is that Russian troops have searched Ukrainian gun clubs and gun shops for lists of Ukrainian gun owners YET this has not been covered by so-called patriotic pro-2A "news" websites: Alexi Joneskov /Info Wars,  Zero Hedge, SteveQuayle.com, WhatReallyHappened.com, BeforeItsNews.com. HalTurner.com, Paul Joseph Watson, Burning Platform, etc.

“In Bucha, Russian occupiers worked according to pre-prepared lists,” Marko Mihkelson, Chairman of Foreign Affairs Committee of the Estonian Parliament tweeted in an eerie example of history repeating itself with registration lists. “They were looking for veterans of the ATO, law enforcement agencies, owners of hunting weapons. The order was to liquidate when found.” - from the article: Left AND Right Showing Cognitive Dissonance on Ukraine and U.S. Gun Rights
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#26]

A formation of F22s doing a flyover would be hilarious.  No firing or anything. Just wave hello.
View Quote

funnier if they dropped big lawn darts in Putin's front yard.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:45:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#27]
(Removed, CoC-6, Knock off the personal attacks or be removed from the thread~guns762)
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

" This community is indeed fortunate to have such a shepherd as him"

LOL

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Not being starved to death by Russians?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#30]

A google image search?

What part do you take issue with?

Here's a different one that shows both military and civilian deaths:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/World_War_II_Casualties2.svg
View Quote

That is one. The US lost like 500,000 iirc.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Updated thread on battle lines and action in east UA. Quick, good read that’s just a few hours old.

View Quote

Thanks for this, I didn’t realize Kharkiv was so close to the front today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By sneedsville:

Longer version of this:

View Quote

Would love to hear our .mil folks chime in - to me Ukrainian soldiers' combat actions seem to be pretty solid.  Am I right in this?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:52:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#33]
(Removed, CoC-7~guns762)
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Maybe it's the propaganda working on me (genuinely, not to be snarky) I regularly see clips of the "TikTok Brigade" and it's just smiling/happy Chechens fuckin around mixed in with combat footage.

They all look and sound very Chechen.
View Quote

They are Chechens. But they are assholes who’s loyalty lies with Ramzan Kadyrov, a Putin puppet who sucks his cock for gobs of money in his pocket.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Sigh. If your homeland is one corrupt politician/govt/dictator/genocide/dirty war/holodomor shit show after another perhaps it’s wiser to find another homeland you know like your ancestors and the ancestors of most of this country did. Unless you have two potatoes, that might be worth dying for.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Sigh. If your homeland is one corrupt politician/govt/dictator/genocide/dirty war/holodomor shit show after another perhaps it’s wiser to find another homeland you know like your ancestors and the ancestors of most of this country did. Unless you have two potatoes, that might be worth dying for.
View All Quotes

Are we?

You would abandon your homeland in face of invasion. You win freedom and lack of genocide if you "play that game".

Instead you would tuck your tail and run. Nothing you say matters, nobody will take you seriously. You are just a skid mark on the underpants of GD.

Sigh indeed. Who was responsible for most of those shitshows? Oh right, Russia.

You've already shown your true colors.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

On your feet, or on your knees, in your case knee pads should be on your shopping list.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Ask Alex Jones or his frequent guest and InfoWars guest host Gerald Celente of the Trends Journal:  

From the Front Line in Ukraine [with Russel Bentley] - Gerald Celente, March 4th, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHwVsPrbOw

They like promoting Bentley and his cause to their audiences, but never mention that Bentley is a diehard communist.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Wonder how Russell Bentley is doing?

Ask Alex Jones or his frequent guest and InfoWars guest host Gerald Celente of the Trends Journal:  

From the Front Line in Ukraine [with Russel Bentley] - Gerald Celente, March 4th, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHwVsPrbOw

They like promoting Bentley and his cause to their audiences, but never mention that Bentley is a diehard communist.

Lol that guy is so full of shit. Can probably reverse Ukraine and Russia and get a better idea of the truth
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#39]
You guys have no idea how relaxing, funny, and informative this thread is when you avail yourselves of the ignore list function.

Seriously, try it. It's worked wonders for me!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Are we?

You would abandon your homeland in face of invasion. You win freedom and lack of genocide if you "play that game".

Instead you would tuck your tail and run. Nothing you say matters, nobody will take you seriously. You are just a skid mark on the underpants of GD.

You've been stiring the pot here with your anti-Ukrainian bullshit for a long time.  You have zero knowledge on Ukrainian history, Ukrainian ethnicity, language, and culture. Your contributions sound like some old lady gossip who doesn't know jack shit about anything except useless opinions void of logic.

Go to one of the Alexi Jonekov threads and talk about how Ukrainians should all die because you dont like them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Please ignore the

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#42]

You've been stiring the pot here with your anti-Ukrainian bullshit for a long time.  You have zero knowledge on Ukrainian history, Ukrainian ethnicity, language, and culture. Your contributions sound like some old lady gossip who doesn't know jack shit about anything except useless opinions void of logic.

Go to one of the Alexi Jonekov threads and talk about how Ukrainians should all die because you dont like them.
View Quote

He's been a putin loving Russian nuthugger since he joined. This is nothing new.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

I think Samuel Adams said something about chains, posterity and countrymen that also fits pretty well
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

https://c.tenor.com/fiu8e7Jtd_EAAAAC/troy-brad-pitt.gif

Better than getting remembered for being mortally shot in the foot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By anono:

I worked that RIMPAC and was directly involved with reporting those BDAs after each strike. (Unfortunately the pilot and crew who also worked those with me were some of the people who crashed earlier this year on Kauai, I posted about it, RIP). Anyways- those SINKEXs are totally apples to oranges to real combat. The ships are towed out to sea a day or two before, then Navy EOD cuts the anchor chain the morning of EX, and it drifts until sunk.

1) Those ships are almost totally void of fuel, oil, etc., not to mention ammo/explosives, and everything else that can possibly be removed- The EPA has a ton of leverage and those ships are as pristine as humanly possible.

2) The only shots that use real warheads are the final "kill" shot(s). Everything else is inert.

What you can't see is that the kill on this one was supposed to be that sub shot. However, the torpedo didn't perform as designed and failed to sink the Thatch. After that I can't remember who exactly was called in, but it was a pair of either F18s or F22s from Oahu with MK83s. By that time it was dusk and we had to RTB, so we just saw the explosions from afar. Again, if I'm remembering the coms correctly each plane got to make two runs before it went under.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anono:
Originally Posted By polishkebasa:

The rimpac 2016 video is always a cool watch, although I do not think the ship any ordnance onboard from he lack of fires but if some one knows, I would like to know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVsnUsbJ-Xk

I worked that RIMPAC and was directly involved with reporting those BDAs after each strike. (Unfortunately the pilot and crew who also worked those with me were some of the people who crashed earlier this year on Kauai, I posted about it, RIP). Anyways- those SINKEXs are totally apples to oranges to real combat. The ships are towed out to sea a day or two before, then Navy EOD cuts the anchor chain the morning of EX, and it drifts until sunk.

1) Those ships are almost totally void of fuel, oil, etc., not to mention ammo/explosives, and everything else that can possibly be removed- The EPA has a ton of leverage and those ships are as pristine as humanly possible.

2) The only shots that use real warheads are the final "kill" shot(s). Everything else is inert.

What you can't see is that the kill on this one was supposed to be that sub shot. However, the torpedo didn't perform as designed and failed to sink the Thatch. After that I can't remember who exactly was called in, but it was a pair of either F18s or F22s from Oahu with MK83s. By that time it was dusk and we had to RTB, so we just saw the explosions from afar. Again, if I'm remembering the coms correctly each plane got to make two runs before it went under.

Thanks for the insight, That's what I thought as I could not imagine the EPA being ok with dumping a ships worth of fuel into the ocean.

And as you say it is no where near combat conditions, makes you wonder what happened with the Moskva, nothing is bulletproof and all systems could have worked as designed and the missiles might have still gotten through, that or their weapon systems are no where as good as they claim to be/were never employed.

I'm sure most of us have heard for years about Russian ships being some the best defended ships around (6x ak630s, with 4 being able to bear to each side and that's after their missile systems)

RIP that flight crew as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By McNamys:

Russia has something more valuable than money - black gold and other commodities - that trade very well
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By McNamys:
Originally Posted By JG_Wentworth:

Something something Cash for Clunkers?

im sure China will be glad to sell Russia some chinese vehicles

Sure...

For money.

(Which neither the Russian government nor the Russian people will have.)

Russia has something more valuable than money - black gold and other commodities - that trade very well

Hell, China should just invade Russia instead of Taiwan.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Are we?

To the contrary I think the Ukrainian status quo are the true victims in all of this and I’m more than a little knowledgeable about that side of the world.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#48]

You last paragraph is inaccurate.
View All Quotes

You last paragraph is inaccurate.

Lol, this is just about the only thread in GD that is majority pro-Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Please ignore the

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/162524_jpg-2353713.JPG
View Quote

Yeah, C'mon guys.  At the very least, don't quote him.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Lol
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1685 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top