Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1698 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:13:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Airborne_Commo:

Last time I checked Russia invaded the Ukraine zero times under Trump. Russia took Crimea under Biden/Obama and now invade Ukraine under Biden again.

Biden fucked up Afghanistan pretty well he basically showed the US had no resolve.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Okay, you love Trump and think he is the man for the job right? He did pretty much say that Ukraine should surrender in the past (and that will be his key "bargaining" point if someone presses him now on what his "deal" would be.. Let's take a closer look:

Trump is some savior in the Ukrainian crises? When Trump's "best people" Paul Manafort was the Kremlin-paid campaign manager for the communist party- lite's Yanukovych, which was Putin's Plan A to take Ukraine internally, Yanukovych "replaced" Pro-USA Yuschenko and began to start Russian reforms like: change Ukrainian schoolbooks to reflect Russian history, make Russian an official language equal to Ukrainian, stopped ALL Ukrainian military modernization projects, and the big one: pushed to allow Russian troops to be station on multiple Ukrainian military bases - that was the last straw which got him thrown out (he fled to Russia - big surprise). Manafort then went to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and instead of opening up the meeting with getting Trump nominated, he starts off with proposing that the Republican foreign policy on Ukraine getting heavy weapons go from favorable to unfavorable. Trump pardoned him by the way... So know we are witnessing Putin's desperate Plan B.

Trump was/is a DUNCE when it comes to foreign affairs and knowledge of history especially history of Europe yet people on this thread keep bringing it up that he would be some kind of great leader for the Ukrainian crisis. If anyone thinks that Trump would be be the leader for the Russian invasion of Ukraine (and I'm not saying that leftist Biden is), then they must be as dumb as Trump is especially after reading this interview Trump did with Fox News' Eric Bolling in 2014 (his recent comments last week were equally as stupid):

Regarding Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Trump said Putin's action was "so smart."

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle," Trump said of Russian president Vladimir Putin in an interview with Fox News' Eric Bolling. "And he’s taken it away from the president, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit."

"Interestingly, I own the Miss Universe pageant," Trump added. "We just left Moscow. He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong."

Trump also said in the interview that "the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

Trump's comments made in May 2014 speech to the National Press Club:

“And another country, wants to come in and join—they love Russia," he said then. "They say—now we send in our pollsters, we say, ‘That’s not true.’ Well, you know, guess what? They want to form with Russia. How the hell are we involved? Okay, we’re involved in all of this. Isn’t Europe supposed to be involved in this?”

And for all Trump didn't do anything for the 2A ( he did hurt the 2A), yet some people here just can't get enough of him fixing the world.

Last time I checked Russia invaded the Ukraine zero times under Trump. Russia took Crimea under Biden/Obama and now invade Ukraine under Biden again.

Biden fucked up Afghanistan pretty well he basically showed the US had no resolve.

You have limited knowledge of the politics/history involved regarding this conflict to think that just because Trump was in office Putin was afraid to invade further. If Manafort had stayed on in the White House, Trump would have turned a blind eye to Putin going in further. When Manafort went down, all other Russian apologists in Trump's "best people" brigade puckered their asses like lifelong Russian apologist Sam Clovis. I know you like to throw out the "Russia, Russia, Russia" is bullshit but there was a lot more to it than "Democrats made the whole Russia thing up to get Trump". I don't know if Trump actually went along with the pro-Russian crap early on (and that's all documented - much of it from Trump's own mouth) because he was in on some back door deal OR if he did it because he is dumb as rocks on this issue and would have taken the pro-Russia advice of Carter Page, Sam Clovis, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, etc. I'm kind of leaning that he was easy to use because he is dumb on history and foreign affairs and is self serving (Trump did pardon Papadopoulos and Manafort...)

I will add that Hillary and Bill Clinton, Biden, and Obama are all pro-Kremlin.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:13:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#2]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

Is this thread such upside down world that you're defending Trump
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Yet people here shit on Trump for urging them to reach an agreement before everyone ends up dead.  

Is this thread such upside down world that you're defending Trump

Pointing out info that the US government has in relation to a plan of mass causalities and how Trump acknowledged the same information, that isn't me defending Trump.  It is me pointing out that the US government has information we don't and the clown world in this thread is shitting on Trump because he mentioned it.  I also said Ukraine shouldn't negotiate unless the supply of weapons and equipment starts to dry up.  But if the US gov knows what Russia is planning and is worried, then there is more going on than the people here know.

Also when have I been against Trump?  You make it sound like I have hated him up to now.  I supported him in 2016 before it was the cool thing to do.  I've been critical of several things about him but never been against Trump.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

That was probably a Piorun.

But the best kills other than that have been Starstreak.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

That has to be the second most satisfying clip of the war so far, after that clip of the Ka-52 getting schwacked by a Stinger.

That was probably a Piorun.

But the best kills other than that have been Starstreak.

It was also on a Hind and not a Ka52.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

Jade helm was one pretty specific to this site and groups/sites like it. I posted the FBI documents showing that the whole 'The government is going to use abandoned walmarts to jail conservatives' was a Russian deal, and was promptly called a democrat.

People don't like being told they're wrong, they REALLY REALLY don't like it.
View Quote

If Antifa had had their way, that's exactly how it would have been. But there was simply no real support for Antifa outside of Congress and DC., And way too many people rooting for the cops and the feds. And calling the situation fake. And, condemning the violence. And, pointing out the inconsistencies of the official narrative.

Oh, and also, buying guns. And ammo. That might have given people hope.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Heard about the offensive in the east. Any updates? Working and can’t keep up
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Maybe he can just go the fuck away finally then.

What we need moving forward is another COMMANDER in chief. One akin to Eisenhower. Does one exist today? A strong military officer with a conservative mindset who can run as an R?

Probably not
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
Originally Posted By sq40:

Trump is falling into the trap that will let the Democrats pound him as a Russian puppet again.  “Collusion” charges will get backed up by statements like that, all over again.

Maybe he can just go the fuck away finally then.

What we need moving forward is another COMMANDER in chief. One akin to Eisenhower. Does one exist today? A strong military officer with a conservative mindset who can run as an R?

Probably not

You're not wrong. If Trump wants to run again he needs to shut the fuck up and let Biden continue to fuck up. His antics don't need to become a diversion that push the media into circling the wagons around Biden at a time when they are showing him to be the fool. Their universal hatred for Trump will lead them to spin anything he does as subversive and supporting the enemy even though it is complete bullshit, just like the Russian Collusion, phone call and January 6 were/are.

I agree we need a wartime leader, I just don't know who that would be either.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Capta:

The goal of most really effective propaganda is to get your to personalize and internalize it.  Once their positions become YOUR positions, nothing is harder than admitting you were wrong.  Most people will turn backflips justifying why they aren’t wrong even when any reasonable examination shows they are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By grambosc:
Originally Posted By racer765:

all of my conservative friends/family are "fuck vlad"

the few rinos and libs in my life are also "fuck vlad"

I don't comprehend anyone taking a different position on this.  did thy also back Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait?

I can't comprehend it either.  I think a lot of them are just eaten up with the Q psyop, but that seems like an oversimplified excuse for it.

Outside of church, they seem to have lost it locally.

The goal of most really effective propaganda is to get your to personalize and internalize it.  Once their positions become YOUR positions, nothing is harder than admitting you were wrong.  Most people will turn backflips justifying why they aren’t wrong even when any reasonable examination shows they are.

Posted by another member in another thread:

Attachment Attached File

People don't think Russian IO be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
RT reporting Russian shill 'journalist' Gonzalo Lira is missing.

Link left cold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnx5IW7mAE

I remember Russia supporting fuckwits here posting vids of him complaining about Ukraine handing out FREE FUCKING GUNS to the people and how irreponsible it was.

Members of a firearm loving site promoting Russian complaining about handing out free guns, I though I would never see the day but I witnessed it with my own eyes.....  

And you can read all about that phenomenon here:

Conservative Sympathy for Russia in Ukraine War an Exercise in Cognitive Dissonance: How one of the greatest examples of why a populace should own military weapons is getting ignored by some on the right.
https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/americans-taking-sides-in-ukraine-1200x800.jpg

AND HERE:

Left AND Right Showing Cognitive Dissonance on Ukraine and U.S. Gun Rights
https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/cognitive-dissonance-ukraine-us-gun-rights-1200x800.jpg

I especially like the

“We should NEVER defend a corrupt country!”

And the

“The election was obviously stolen, the system is rigged.” from the self styled “conservative” guys on this site and elsewhere.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Okay, you love Trump and think he is the man for the job right? He did pretty much say that Ukraine should surrender in the past (and that will be his key "bargaining" point if someone presses him now on what his "deal" would be.. Let's take a closer look:

Trump is some savior in the Ukrainian crises? When Trump's "best people" Paul Manafort was the Kremlin-paid campaign manager for the communist party- lite's Yanukovych, which was Putin's Plan A to take Ukraine internally, Yanukovych "replaced" Pro-USA Yuschenko and began to start Russian reforms like: change Ukrainian schoolbooks to reflect Russian history, make Russian an official language equal to Ukrainian, stopped ALL Ukrainian military modernization projects, and the big one: pushed to allow Russian troops to be station on multiple Ukrainian military bases - that was the last straw which got him thrown out (he fled to Russia - big surprise). Manafort then went to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and instead of opening up the meeting with getting Trump nominated, he starts off with proposing that the Republican foreign policy on Ukraine getting heavy weapons go from favorable to unfavorable. Trump pardoned him by the way... So know we are witnessing Putin's desperate Plan B.

Trump was/is a DUNCE when it comes to foreign affairs and knowledge of history especially history of Europe yet people on this thread keep bringing it up that he would be some kind of great leader for the Ukrainian crisis. If anyone thinks that Trump would be be the leader for the Russian invasion of Ukraine (and I'm not saying that leftist Biden is), then they must be as dumb as Trump is especially after reading this interview Trump did with Fox News' Eric Bolling in 2014 (his recent comments last week were equally as stupid):

Regarding Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Trump said Putin's action was "so smart."

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle," Trump said of Russian president Vladimir Putin in an interview with Fox News' Eric Bolling. "And he’s taken it away from the president, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit."

"Interestingly, I own the Miss Universe pageant," Trump added. "We just left Moscow. He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong."

Trump also said in the interview that "the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

Trump's comments made in May 2014 speech to the National Press Club:

“And another country, wants to come in and join—they love Russia," he said then. "They say—now we send in our pollsters, we say, ‘That’s not true.’ Well, you know, guess what? They want to form with Russia. How the hell are we involved? Okay, we’re involved in all of this. Isn’t Europe supposed to be involved in this?”

And for all Trump didn't do anything for the 2A ( he did hurt the 2A), yet some people here just can't get enough of him fixing the world.

While I doubt he was a history buff on Russo/UK affairs, he did some good things on the foreign affairs front. Relations with Saudia Arabia, Israel, taming rocket man, calling out China for the threat it really is, imploring the EU to not rely on Russia for energy and bolstering NATO spending, securing our border. While I don't offer an opinion of Trump's current position on Ukraine, calling him a dunce on foreign affairs is disingenuous. Further, if the EU had heeded Trump's call, would Ukraine be in the position it is now?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Okay, you love Trump and think he is the man for the job right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

Yet people here shit on Trump for urging them to reach an agreement before everyone ends up dead.  

You're missing the part where all property will be seized and the citizens left alive will become forced labor.  As soon as the Russian military recovers, they'll move on the rest of Ukraine and then into eastern Europe. We've seen it before and surrender to Russia is not going to turn out well.

I agree that the loss of life is horrible and I pray every day for it to end.  But I also know the battle against evil cannot be won by capitulation.

I must have missed the part where Trump told Ukraine to surrender.

What type of bullshit is this?  Trump commented on info the US Government has and you go off on some long Trump hating rant.  This type of stupid shit is why this thread has become mostly useless.  We get it, you hate Trump.  What do your personal feelings about a man have to do with Ukraine and what Russia is lining up?  

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#12]

You have limited knowledge of the politics/history involved regarding this conflict to think that just because Trump was in office Putin was afraid to invade further. If Manafort had stayed on in the White House, Trump would have turned a blind eye to Putin going in further. When Manafort went down, all other Russian apologists in Trump's "best people" brigade puckered their asses like lifelong Russian apologist Sam Clovis. I know you like to throw out the "Russia, Russia, Russia" bullshit but there was a lot more to it than "Democrats made the whole Russia thing up to get Trump". I don't know if Trump actually went along with the pro-Russian crap early on (and that's all documented - much of it from Trump's own mouth) because he was in on some back door deal OR if he did because he is dumb as rocks on this issue and would have taken the pro-Russia advice of Carter Page, Sam Clovis, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, etc. I'm kind of leaning that he was easy to use because he is dumb on history and foreign affairs and is self serving (Trump did pardon Papadopoulos and Manafort...)

View Quote

Biden and the world could have stopped this by putting some peacekeepers in. You have your opinion I have mine. A lot of non-dog tag members in here quarterbacking.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

I dont give a fuck. They won't have the means to rebuild.
Whats your alternative?
View Quote

And neither did Germany.

Ground support inside Ukraine, send more troops and equipment to Poland, and possibly kickoff a draft if needed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Did this get posted yet?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/176088/FQqPzxWWUAYrGXc_jpg-2354354.JPG

Trump needs to go away.

Russia needs to be defeated and its people humiliated and ashamed for generations.

Voted twice and believe there was shit during last election.

But I’m with you.

Same here.

I've been vocally critical on here of stupid things Trump has done/said for a long time, even when it was least popular. This is definitely another one of those things.

I can in good conscience say I've never voted for the man, only against the Democrats he's faced in general elections and it's shit like this that's why.

(DeSantis 2024 )
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#15]
Back to the war and not the esoteric tangents.

Liberated/orc-cupied UA location update.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]

What type of bullshit is this?  Trump commented on info the US Government has and you go off on some long Trump hating rant.  This type of stupid shit is why this thread has become mostly useless.  We get it, you hate Trump.  What do your personal feelings about a man have to do with Ukraine and what Russia is lining up?  

View All Quotes

You're missing the part where all property will be seized and the citizens left alive will become forced labor.  As soon as the Russian military recovers, they'll move on the rest of Ukraine and then into eastern Europe. We've seen it before and surrender to Russia is not going to turn out well.

I agree that the loss of life is horrible and I pray every day for it to end.  But I also know the battle against evil cannot be won by capitulation.

Trump's new statement on Ukraine was posted. Trump is running for president (from what I heard) and is a former president who dealt with this issue. It is relevant. I posted facts about this topic and one opinion, if you want to refute those statements go ahead.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Meanwhile..

ISIS declare new 'global offensive' while 'the crusaders are fighting each other' and distracted by war in Ukraine

ISIS has declared a new 'global offensive' that aims to take advantage of the 'opportunity' of the west being distracted by the on-going war in Ukraine.

The terrorist group also told its supporters to avenge the death of its leader, who was killed earlier this year in a raid by US special forces in Syria, and to launch attacks against Europe and Israel while 'the crusaders are fighting each other'.

Islamic State's new spokesman Abu-Omar al-Muhajir said Russia's invasion of Ukraine has 'preoccupied' non-Muslim nations, and presents a chance to strike.

'We announce, relying on God, a blessed campaign to take revenge,' the spokesman said in an audio message heard by The Times. 'Fight them all and Allah will answer and punish them at your hands.'

He told his followers the 'opportunity is ripe' for them to strike, and called on them to arm themselves and to carry out attacks against western countries.

More
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Biden and the world could have stopped this by putting some peacekeepers in. You have your opinion I have mine. A lot of non-dog tag members in here quarterbacking.
View All Quotes

You have limited knowledge of the politics/history involved regarding this conflict to think that just because Trump was in office Putin was afraid to invade further. If Manafort had stayed on in the White House, Trump would have turned a blind eye to Putin going in further. When Manafort went down, all other Russian apologists in Trump's "best people" brigade puckered their asses like lifelong Russian apologist Sam Clovis. I know you like to throw out the "Russia, Russia, Russia" bullshit but there was a lot more to it than "Democrats made the whole Russia thing up to get Trump". I don't know if Trump actually went along with the pro-Russian crap early on (and that's all documented - much of it from Trump's own mouth) because he was in on some back door deal OR if he did because he is dumb as rocks on this issue and would have taken the pro-Russia advice of Carter Page, Sam Clovis, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, etc. I'm kind of leaning that he was easy to use because he is dumb on history and foreign affairs and is self serving (Trump did pardon Papadopoulos and Manafort...)

So your dog tag makes you a specialist on Russian and Ukrainian history, politics and foreign affairs? If you can refute anything I said go ahead.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:30:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#20]

View All Quotes

@stone-age @fadedsun

Mariupol azovstal plant being entered and cleared by orcs.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:35:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKaTom] [#21]
View Quote

Sounds like your caught up. If there is anything beyond that I missed it.

ETA well as I replied to you some actual news got posted. Back to reading and not posting lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

@stone-age @fadedsun

Mariupol azovstal plant being entered and cleared by orcs.

View Quote

Well, crap.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#23]

I've heard about this negotiating tactic before and think it's worked well in liberal cities.  People are held up at gunpoint at an ATM and negotiate with the mugger for 1/2 of what's available instead of killing you and taking it all.

Pretty smart.  Are you a UN representative?
View Quote

I know what I want and that’s Russia losing everything.

It’s worth nothing to any side until one side capitulates. As long as russia still fields a military I don’t see them allowing extraction of crimea/azov sea.

How long till Ukraine becomes a failed state due to a destroyed economy? How much wealth will Ukraine ever be able to extract for those mineral rights even if they win back crimea?

It’s just an idea if Ukraine wanted some golden bridge to hand Putin that they could both live with. It could be sold to a 3rd party that both sides could legitimately trust.

If Ukraine doesn’t want that then nevermind.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By klinc:

"May 9 is a prominent holiday on the Russian calendar, a day the country marks the Nazi surrender in World War II with a huge parade of troops and weaponry across Red Square in front of the Kremlin."
View Quote

Be nice to see some Javelins there for that.

Wishful thinking of course.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#26]
That’s the best thing about oil and gas. If you’re all fucked up you don’t have to extract it. You call Shell and they mail you money. Either to your government or to you personally.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:44:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#27]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

And neither did Germany.

Ground support inside Ukraine, send more troops and equipment to Poland, and possibly kickoff a draft if needed.
View Quote

They most certainly did. Germany was full of hard working, industrious people who were unfairly punished after ww1. Does that sound anything like modern Russia to you?  This is an absurd argument with no basis in fact.  You know I'm talking about how Germany was treated after ww1, not ww2 correct?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Gen. Keane: This is the major lesson to learn here

Gen. Keane: This is the major lesson to learn here
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Ugh
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Biden worked ultimately for Russians and their Ukrainian puppets. Russia doesn’t want that to come out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

He’s not falling into a trap,he was bloviating about how Russia should release what it knows about Hunter Biden 3 weeks ago.

Biden worked ultimately for Russians and their Ukrainian puppets. Russia doesn’t want that to come out.

And there's empirical evidence to support that that they'll release in two short weeks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#34]
ETA- beat
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

So, basically only a slight shift in position from before.

And the German export authorities will move so slowly, the Russians could reach Berlin again before they grant an approval to Ukraine.

The German behavior here is really shameful.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Ze fucking Germans just can’t help themselves from being cunts.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

In 6 years of war 52,000 British civilians were killed by all means of attacks on British soil.

No one has all the numbers but as many as 2 million German civilians were killed by allied (US and UK) in WWII

It is possible 10 times as many German children were killed than all British civilians combined

Now in fairness because Germany built a tactical air force to support its military it never had the means to wage a war of terror on civilians and Nazis being Nazis if they had that capability they would have been just as heartless and ruthless as the allies but they did not intentionally build a military arm specifically to slaughter civilians like the US and UK did
Should we be proud of that?
View Quote

Know how many people we lost during those raids on military targets? How many pows?

Know how many civilians died in camps because they didn't deserve to live?

I do weep for the losses of innocent people killed incidental to combat. What exactly did those 11 or so million people do to deserve their fate?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#39]

They most certainly did. Germany was full of hard working, industrious people who were unfairly punished after ww1. Does that sound anything like modern Russia to you?  This is an absurd argument with no basis in fact.  You know I'm talking about how Germany was treated after ww1, not ww2 correct?
View Quote

In some cases ya.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#41]
Thread on reconstituting and refitting (lack thereof) russian forces for the battle of Donbas.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#42]

USN damage control is truly unequalled. The british were losing ships after one missile in the falklands. The Russians larger ships after two.

The Usn be like: hold my bug juice
View Quote

Lol bug juice.
I forgot about that shit.
Used to mix it strong and dip our brass shit in it before using never dull.
The usn teaches everyone damage control and fire fighting.
Russian s prolly only train their guys how to suck cocks and make bilge vodka.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Heavy weapons being supplied to UA - list is below.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#44]

Trump's new statement on Ukraine was posted. Trump is running for president (from what I heard) and is a former president who dealt with this issue. It is relevant. I posted facts about this topic and one opinion, if you want to refute those statements go ahead.
View All Quotes

Again what does your personal feelings have to do with the violence and killings Russia has planned?  That is what this thread is about.  Well it used to be until those providing useful info pretty much gave up on it due to all the purse swinging and derailments about feelings.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

It is frustrating seeing the back and forth on whether to give / let them purchase weapons. Seems like they're dragging their feet.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

And neither did Germany.

Russia is full of dumbshits that make southerners look like college graduates.

Fuck them and grind that country into dust economically.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#47]
UKRAINIAN NEWS FROM UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES FOR 4/19/22

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/opinion/op-ed/why-the-west-needs-to-deliver-better-military-aid-to-ukraine.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/turkey-warns-will-take-years-to-restore-trust-with-russia.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/italy-to-send-weapons-to-ukraine.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/france-urges-european-states-to-ban-russias-oil.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/us-may-designate-russia-as-state-sponsor-of-terrorism-state-department.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/russia-seeks-to-liberate-east-ukraine-defence-minister.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/kremlin-says-not-authorised-to-discuss-moskva-warship-missing-crew.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/bombardments-of-civilian-homes-and-businesses-in-south-mykolaiv-water-supplies-threatened.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/opinion/op-ed/what-the-west-should-learn-from-its-mistakes-with-putin-since-2007.html

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850900-russia-actually-lost-battle-for-kharkiv-kharkiv-regional-military-administration-head

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850863-russia-was-planning-military-invasion-of-belarus-intelligence-publishes-documents

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850961-1-500-citizens-and-business-representatives-buy-war-bonds-on-april-11-15

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850960-russian-military-secretly-evacuate-families-from-region-bordering-ukraine-inland-journalist

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850949-metinvest-will-provide-armed-forces-of-ukraine-and-territorial-defense-with-90-000-body-armor

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850937-romania-will-transfer-lethal-weapons-from-its-own-reserves-to-ukraine-media

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850930-britain-will-not-help-russia-with-exchange-of-medvedchuk-lewis

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850867-lavrov-comments-on-possibility-of-using-nuclear-weapons-in-ukraine

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850854-russia-will-fire-missiles-on-ukraine-until-last-day-of-war-arestovych

https://ukranews.com/en/news/850814-usa-announces-when-u-s-embassy-will-return-to-kyiv

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461606-positional-battles-ongoing-in-rubizhne-and-popasna-enemy-suffering-losses.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461417-haidai-70000-civilians-remaining-in-luhansk-region.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461316-russias-combat-losses-reach-almost-20800-personnel-general-staff.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461236-pentagon-to-train-ukrainian-troops-on-us-howitzers.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3461820-hungary-wont-allow-arms-transit-to-ukraine-szijjarto.html (FHUNGARIAN GOVT.)

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461462-ukraines-armed-forces-smash-ammunition-depot-of-russian-troops.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3461452-russians-crimes-in-kyiv-region-13-burials-of-residents-found-in-irpin.html

https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/04/19/daughter-of-bucha-victim-helps-ukrainian-orphans/

https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/04/19/russian-military-ready-to-start-offensive-in-eastern-ukraine/

https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/04/19/irpin-apartment-complex-shelling-case-being-finalized-for-submission-to-international-criminal-court/

https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/04/19/russia-holds-about-27000-mariupolites-in-filtration-camps-in-donetsk-oblast-mariupol-authorities/

https://english.nv.ua/nation/over-two-million-people-remain-in-kyiv-despite-russian-threats-50235227.html

https://english.nv.ua/business/russian-invaders-damaged-or-destroyed-30-of-ukraine-s-infrastructure-50235189.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/using-nukes-would-force-the-world-to-put-an-end-to-putin-s-regime-50235171.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/who-verifies-147-russian-attacks-on-ukraine-s-healthcare-facilities-50235135.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/ukrainian-military-repels-seven-attacks-in-donbas-50235141.html

https://kyivindependent.com/politics/zelensky-partys-lawmaker-reportedly-caught-taking-bribe/

https://kyivindependent.com/politics/zelenskys-party-member-expelled-after-bribe-attempt-exposure/

https://kyivindependent.com/national/kharkiv-oblast-resident-forcibly-deported-to-russia-its-not-a-country-its-a-prison/

https://kyivindependent.com/business/kyiv-keeps-supply-chains-open-amid-defense/

https://kyivindependent.com/business/sanctions-likely-to-seriously-hurt-russia-but-they-may-not-stop-the-war/

https://ukraineworld.org/articles/ukraine-explained/bohdanas-war-diary

https://ukraineworld.org/articles/infowatch/RU-disinfo

https://uatv.ua/en/operational-information-on-russian-invasion-april-19/

https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/news/2022/04/19/the-total-combat-losses-of-the-enemy-from-24-02-to-19-04/

https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/news/2022/04/19/the-operational-update-regarding-the-russian-invasion-on-06-00-on-april-19-2022/

https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/news/2022/04/19/we-the-world-and-history-will-take-from-russia-much-more-than-russian-missiles-will-take-from-ukraine-address-by-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy/
President discussed with the people's deputies the most important legislative initiatives for the activities of the state during the war - Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian news stories are rarely posted any more - all links to Ukrainian news sources in English are posted on page 1.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Starting to look bad in the east. Hopefully it's a rope a dope, but I have my doubts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#50]

You have limited knowledge of the politics/history involved regarding this conflict to think that just because Trump was in office Putin was afraid to invade further. If Manafort had stayed on in the White House, Trump would have turned a blind eye to Putin going in further. When Manafort went down, all other Russian apologists in Trump's "best people" brigade puckered their asses like lifelong Russian apologist Sam Clovis. I know you like to throw out the "Russia, Russia, Russia" is bullshit but there was a lot more to it than "Democrats made the whole Russia thing up to get Trump". I don't know if Trump actually went along with the pro-Russian crap early on (and that's all documented - much of it from Trump's own mouth) because he was in on some back door deal OR if he did it because he is dumb as rocks on this issue and would have taken the pro-Russia advice of Carter Page, Sam Clovis, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, etc. I'm kind of leaning that he was easy to use because he is dumb on history and foreign affairs and is self serving (Trump did pardon Papadopoulos and Manafort...)

View Quote

Not having a problem with the Kremlin until this, and then, coming out so hard against Putin that his own people walked it back.

Biden likes the Kremlin?
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1698 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top