Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2096 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By devildog93:
That isn't remotely what I said and in no way can you twist it to mean that. I think a more apt analogy would be to secure the immediate area before expanding outwards. I believe the greatest current U.S. threat is right here. Also, I take nothing the msm spouts at face value, especially due to the last few years.
View Quote

I have so "twisted" and you don't have to agree for me to have done so. You're arguing to the gallery, now, as to whether your respun analogy is more correct than my "twist" - but neither of us gets to decide that.

My room may never be clean. Often I don't make my bed, either, before going to work. So what?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?
View Quote

You forgot the "h" in there somewhere.

It's the letter that comes after "g" and before "i"
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Volunteer Georgian Legion using a Stugna-P ATGM at over 5 kilometers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/vbg91n/proukraine_volunteer_georgian_legion_stugnap/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
View Quote

linky fucky
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:42:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#4]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://sites.google.com/site/redsandcivilrights/_/rsrc/1334871845690/the-black-shirts-and-the-communist/xc2010-11-3-001.jpg

https://www.chamblinbookmine.com/pictures/68310.jpg

https://files.libcom.org/files/tumblr_lh317kI6pv1qap9gno1_1280-764x1024_0.jpg

In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the communists decided to completely drop the word communism from all groups and replace with "progressive " and other reformist names since the genereal public at that time was very anti-communist. By the 1990s, most conservatives also fell for the "communism is gone" lie. Communism today is way more dangerous than it ever has been and the war on Ukraine by Russia proves that not only has communism has infiltrated and taken over the democrat party and left leaning political groups but has also infiltrated and controls many so-called conservatives groups.

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. They are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things:

One, we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Europe. Three, we want the Americans to stop proceeding with Strategic Defense Initiative."

Quote by: Mikhail Gorbachev (1931- ) General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, the last head of state of the USSR (1985-1991) Date: November 1987 Source: speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

(nice to see we agree on something...)

The Subversion Factor, Part 1 Moles In High Places
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc

The Subversion Factor, Part 2 The Open Gates of Troy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc

A long time ago russians started their plan of recruiting black americans in order to start a civil war. They still do this with american groups who feel they have been kept out of the american culture. https://georgia-press-us.imgix.net/covers/9780820356174.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hWDIVND.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iEWgNCV.jpg

https://sites.google.com/site/redsandcivilrights/_/rsrc/1334871845690/the-black-shirts-and-the-communist/xc2010-11-3-001.jpg

In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the communists decided to completely drop the word communism from all groups and replace with "progressive " and other reformist names since the genereal public at that time was very anti-communist. By the 1990s, most conservatives also fell for the "communism is gone" lie. Communism today is way more dangerous than it ever has been and the war on Ukraine by Russia proves that not only has communism has infiltrated and taken over the democrat party and left leaning political groups but has also infiltrated and controls many so-called conservatives groups.

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. They are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things:

One, we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Europe. Three, we want the Americans to stop proceeding with Strategic Defense Initiative."

Quote by: Mikhail Gorbachev (1931- ) General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, the last head of state of the USSR (1985-1991) Date: November 1987 Source: speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987

You’re missing FBHO, and his real father, Frank Marshal Davis.
And FBHOs handler, valerie jarret, with her father vernon jarret.  
All communist party USA members and organizers.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By devildog93:

That isn't remotely what I said and in no way can you twist it to mean that. I think a more apt analogy would be to secure the immediate area before expanding outwards. I believe the greatest current U.S. threat is right here. Also, I take nothing the msm spouts at face value, especially due to the last few years.
View Quote

To be fair, that is kinda what you said.  A better analogy than "secure the immediate area..." is: "Ah, f'ck it.  The town hall is on fire, but I'm too busy here writing parking tickets to be bothered."

The needs we have at home are real.  You are not wrong. But a rogue nuclear state committed to subverting the free world is an existential threat. TBH, we can do both at the same time. No need to pick and choose.  Left wing, right wing, progressive, centrist - does not matter right now to what is clearly in all our interests.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:08:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#7]
Ukrainian tanks fighting, but one reverses into what seems like someones basement, or a trench, as seen from a Russian drone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/vbiajd/ukrainian_tank_dodging_artillery_of_the_ruaf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

linky fucky
View All Quotes

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/vbg91n/proukraine_volunteer_georgian_legion_stugnap/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

linky fucky

Seems to be a 50% chance to view it from the comments, give it another shot.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:15:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erno86] [#9]
"Update from Ukraine | 06/13"
View Quote

Update from Ukraine 06/13 Situation on Frontlines | East is Resisting | We got them on South
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Ukrainian tanks fighting, but one reverses into what seems like someones basement, or a trench, as seen from a Russian drone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/vbiajd/ukrainian_tank_dodging_artillery_of_the_ruaf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

View Quote

One hell of a hull down position!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RSM:

I surprised the Germans don't just toss the wounded out once they're airborne.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSM:
Originally Posted By Prime:

Izvestia published an article saying that eastern Ukraine would come at the cost of Russian standard of living. Or DID they?
https://iz.ru/1348934/2022-06-13/zaiavlenie-mitc-izvestiia-po-faktu-khakerskoi-ataki
Statement by the Izvestia Information Center on the fact of a hacker attack

On the morning of June 12, a group of attackers tried to seize several working accounts of Izvestia employees and post a number of materials to which the site's editors had nothing to do.

Some of the information was published, but Izvestia MIC employees quickly discovered compromised accounts and eliminated the threat to the site's security.

“Thus, the Izvestia Information Center officially denies the existence of an appeal on behalf of the first deputy head of the presidential administration, Sergei Kiriyenko, as well as the fact that such an article was published on behalf of the editorial office,” said Vladimir Tyulin, Director General of the Izvestia Information Center.

“What happened is the result of a hacker attack on the flagship portal of the Izvestia Information Center,” he said.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVHx8CkXEAITQvo?format=jpg&name=medium

I surprised the Germans don't just toss the wounded out once they're airborne.

I'm sure they sat around worrying if treating battlefield casualties might anger Russia and how they should stick to minor combat or non combat injuries just to be safe.

I can hear that soy boy conversation now!

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:28:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lorazepam] [#13]
Originally Posted By CountyWorker:

The EU has an $18T GDP and could easily push the Russian military all the way to Moscow, if they chose to. Why don’t they? Because, they, along with US politicians and their friends, enrich themselves with US middle class taxpayer dollars, using the false narrative that Russia has the military capability of charging the Fulda Gap and invading Western Europe.

Politicians, and Friends of the Program, cannot enrich themselves without spending bills. None of them actually give a shit about Ukraine, but these “Aid Packages” are necessary for them, because the primary intention of the bills is the enrichment of a relatively small number of individuals in the US and Europe.

You’d have to be simpleton to actually believe that Sleepy Joe and Nancy give a shit about anything but themselves and their wealth.

The $54B is set to run out at the end of September, so expect the printing press to be cranked up again in the first week of October to the setting of $75B? more? for another “Aid Package”, while support from the EU, with their enormous wealth, wanes even further.  

By then, Russia will control the East and South of Ukraine, which contains ~60% of Ukraine’s natural resources. Did Russia want to take over the whole country? I think they did, but they are a bunch of bumbling Ruskies, so it’s anybody’s guess what they were trying do. Why they would want a big city(Kiev) with a bunch more mouths to feed is beyond me, especially when they know that the American middle class would largely end up feeding them if they took half Ukraine’s natural resources and cut them off from their ports, therefore destroying their economy.

Right now, Russia is selling more oil, at higher prices, than when the conflict began. Germany is helping to fund the war for Russia and we are largely funding the war for Ukraine. And why are we funding the war for Ukraine? To keep the clunker Red Army from taking over the the Western world! And, it’s better to fight them over there then to fight them over here! They sell that BS to old Boomers who believe it, but in reality Russia is a poor communist shithole whose military has ground forces made up of Cold War era junk, a Navy of floating shipwrecks and an Air Force used largely as flying artillery, that falls from the sky from the use of any modern AA weapons.

In the end the US middle class will be milked for hundreds of billions of dollars, Russia will keep the East and South and some very wealthy individuals in the US and Europe will become wealthier.

But, at least the Boomers may not have to worry as much about Russia moving massive amounts of their powerful military, undetected, into Mexico and then invading the US.
View Quote

This shit is done daily to people here. An example: EPA will mandate something to a village or city, then they have to buy shit to comply with the mandate from someone who is pals with or related to someone in .gov, be it the epa or elected official.
Fed agencies have become shakedown artists and it is the voters and taxpayers who lose.
You have been getting milked long before the Ukrainians were attacked. DHS has stolen more from us, and will continue to do so long after the current conflict is over. WE squandered trillions and thousands of lives in a couple of shitholes that didn't want us there, and made elected officials multi millionaires, and now you want to bitch because we are helping a country that is actively fighting for its very existence instead of exporting millions of it's military aged males to destroy those supposedly helping them?
Idiocracy was a documentary.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Living standards wasn't really too notch.

We still had food shortages and we still had limited liberties and freedoms.

We still had shortages of common household items  and a lot of stuff had to be smuggled such as blue jeans and common items.

Fuck..we couldn't get decent pizza sauce and our pizzas was basically salty ketchup until the end of communism.

I still had to wait for pork when my number was called up and also meat on weird months.

It wasn't perfect with people waiting for phones and even a decent fucken TV.

I had to go to the post office to phone to the US.

And when I phoned..there was a minder in the background from the secret police.

Don't talk about stuff you have no experience with.

I am American but I've lived in my fathers country during the last days of communism and it sucked.

Big time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Capta:

Still collecting your 30 pieces of silver?  Are you on a per-post basis, or are you on retainer?
Objectively, you are both right and wrong about “might makes right.”
Have bigger, stronger peoples invaded and exterminated (or tried to exterminate) weaker peoples?  Of course.  Is it somehow incumbent on those weaker peoples to go quietly?  No it isn’t.  In fact, going quietly is the worst possible outcome for your people.  Not only will you be exterminated, but even if you survive, the “moral force” (some would call it national mythos) is gone.  If you aren’t willing to fight as a nation you’re done.  That I would agree with.
So, objectively, at what point does Russia stop, if it’s incumbent on smaller, weaker peoples to surrender to avoid extermination?  Baltics?  Smaller.  Poland?  Smaller.  Finland?  Smaller.  Germany?  Smaller.  France?  Smaller.  And so on.  And hey, Britain is smaller and weaker than Germany.  So is France. Obviously in reality, the bigger powers don’t just get to roll their helmets out on on the field and profit.  There are as many historical examples of smaller nations resisting and surviving as there are resisting and being exterminated.
The bottom line here is that you personally have a desired outcome, probably due to domestic political hatred.  That or you are being paid by the post.  I’m not sure which is more despicable.

I think the Budapest Uprising or 1956 Revolution in Hungary may be an example. The people rose up violently and defeated and kicked out the Russian garrison from Budapest. Russia then sent in a large invading force and despite valiant fighting against hopeless odds the anti-communist freedom fighters were defeated and 10K were killed. Russia re-took Hungary.

But, Hungary gained more autonomy and respect from the Kremlin. Subsequent living standards were one of the best in the E. Block until the eventual collapse of the USSR.

If you (as an individual or a Nation) show yourself to be tenacious you will be respected

Living standards wasn't really too notch.

We still had food shortages and we still had limited liberties and freedoms.

We still had shortages of common household items  and a lot of stuff had to be smuggled such as blue jeans and common items.

Fuck..we couldn't get decent pizza sauce and our pizzas was basically salty ketchup until the end of communism.

I still had to wait for pork when my number was called up and also meat on weird months.

It wasn't perfect with people waiting for phones and even a decent fucken TV.

I had to go to the post office to phone to the US.

And when I phoned..there was a minder in the background from the secret police.

Don't talk about stuff you have no experience with.

I am American but I've lived in my fathers country during the last days of communism and it sucked.

Big time.

This is all true but I think ITCHY-FINGER's point still stands because Hungary was noticeably better off than other Soviet block countries. I heard this from many who visited Hungary from Poland or Romania that to them Hungary felt like the West. While Hungarian communism still sucked, it didn't suck as bad as elsewhere with one exception being Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was even more open and less repressed than Hungary.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#15]

The EU has an $18T GDP and could easily push the Russian military all the way to Moscow, if they chose to. Why don’t they? Because, they, along with US politicians and their friends, enrich themselves with US middle class taxpayer dollars, using the false narrative that Russia has the military capability of charging the Fulda Gap and invading Western Europe.

Politicians, and Friends of the Program, cannot enrich themselves without spending bills. None of them actually give a shit about Ukraine, but these “Aid Packages” are necessary for them, because the primary intention of the bills is the enrichment of a relatively small number of individuals in the US and Europe.

You’d have to be simpleton to actually believe that Sleepy Joe and Nancy give a shit about anything but themselves and their wealth.

The $54B is set to run out at the end of September, so expect the printing press to be cranked up again in the first week of October to the setting of $75B? more? for another “Aid Package”, while support from the EU, with their enormous wealth, wanes even further.  

By then, Russia will control the East and South of Ukraine, which contains ~60% of Ukraine’s natural resources. Did Russia want to take over the whole country? I think they did, but they are a bunch of bumbling Ruskies, so it’s anybody’s guess what they were trying do. Why they would want a big city(Kiev) with a bunch more mouths to feed is beyond me, especially when they know that the American middle class would largely end up feeding them if they took half Ukraine’s natural resources and cut them off from their ports, therefore destroying their economy.

Right now, Russia is selling more oil, at higher prices, than when the conflict began. Germany is helping to fund the war for Russia and we are largely funding the war for Ukraine. And why are we funding the war for Ukraine? To keep the clunker Red Army from taking over the the Western world! And, it’s better to fight them over there then to fight them over here! They sell that BS to old Boomers who believe it, but in reality Russia is a poor communist shithole whose military has ground forces made up of Cold War era junk, a Navy of floating shipwrecks and an Air Force used largely as flying artillery, that falls from the sky from the use of any modern AA weapons.

In the end the US middle class will be milked for hundreds of billions of dollars, Russia will keep the East and South and some very wealthy individuals in the US and Europe will become wealthier.

But, at least the Boomers may not have to worry as much about Russia moving massive amounts of their powerful military, undetected, into Mexico and then invading the US.
View Quote

Ah, the corruption angle.  The US spent 5+ TRILLION dollars on two covid relief bills (CARES act $2.2T; American Rescue Act $1.9T) and the infrastructure bill ($1T) in the last 2 years, but somehow Joe needs a war in Ukraine to justify spending 45 billion so he can get rich.  If you think there is more corrupt money to be made in the MIC than infrastructure, then lets just say I have a bridge to sell you...

The GDP I see for the EU is closer to $15T - Germany is $3.8T of that and France is $2.6T.  The the others are about $8.6T while the US alone is $21T.  I'm disappointed with the German leadership, and it might be a demonstration of the the return on investment of Russian corruption.  That said, if you live in the US then you enjoy the benefits of the US global currency.  Everyone wants to be a superpower until it is time to do superpower stuff...
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

So weird how vets can shill for communist dictators
View All Quotes

1stID isnt a pacifist, he’s a quisling or a foreign influence agent.  If he wasn’t selling Ukraine down the river he’d be selling America down the river.

They kept it quiet, but there were commies in uniform when I was in back in the 80's. It's a problem that has most likely only gotten worse.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#17]
We should certainly give reasonable aid to Ukraine to fight the Russians. Lord knows the Russians have done the reverse many times. Le revirement and all that.

That said, some of you are taking it to crazy cultist levels.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#18]
This dude got cuffed and stuffed for something.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

1stID isnt a pacifist, he’s a quisling or a foreign influence agent.  If he wasn’t selling Ukraine down the river he’d be selling America down the river.

You can put anything you want to in your avatar.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

CountyWorker has made my rare and exclusive ignore list. Long may it rant.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

View All Quotes
Wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?

I assumed you were Ukrainian, what with the logo and all.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By nomansland:

Ah, the corruption angle.  The US spent 5+ TRILLION dollars on two covid relief bills (CARES act $2.2T; American Rescue Act $1.9T) and the infrastructure bill ($1T) in the last 2 years, but somehow Joe needs a war in Ukraine to justify spending 45 billion so he can get rich.  If you think there is more corrupt money to be made in the MIC than infrastructure, then lets just say I have a bridge to sell you...

The GDP I see for the EU is closer to $15T - Germany is $3.8T of that and France is $2.6T.  The the others are about $8.6T while the US alone is $21T.  I'm disappointed with the German leadership, and it might be a demonstration of the the return on investment of Russian corruption.  That said, if you live in the US then you enjoy the benefits of the US global currency.  Everyone wants to be a superpower until it is time to do superpower stuff...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Well, I hope you've learned about assumptions, now.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240604/2442E9B4-D9E5-46CF-9A0A-667525BCBE09_jpe-2416984.JPG

OK - you quote a wiki page and I'll quote the world bank but that's fine:
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?locations=EU
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:54:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#26]
View Quote

Russian collaborator, snitches get stitches.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240604/2442E9B4-D9E5-46CF-9A0A-667525BCBE09_jpe-2416984.JPG

Lol! There’s a citation you knucklehead. It’s from the April 22 IMF Report.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:01:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSM] [#28]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]

CountyWorker has made my rare and exclusive ignore list. Long may it rant.
View Quote

What a pussy.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

He also has a Ghost of Ukraine t-shirt made in China.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

OK - so scale my numbers by 1.25.  If you go to the Wiki on GDP by country it shows IMF, World Bank and CIA estimates.  The IMF are about 1.25x higher in most cases than World Bank and CIA.  IMF estimates the US GDP to be 25T.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#32]

This shit is done daily to people here. An example: EPA will mandate something to a village or city, then they have to buy shit to comply with the mandate from someone who is pals with or related to someone in .gov, be it the epa or elected official.
Fed agencies have become shakedown artists and it is the voters and taxpayers who lose.
You have been getting milked long before the Ukrainians were attacked. DHS has stolen more from us, and will continue to do so long after the current conflict is over. WE squandered trillions and thousands of lives in a couple of shitholes that didn't want us there, and made elected officials multi millionaires, and now you want to bitch because we are helping a country that is actively fighting for its very existence instead of exporting millions of it's military aged males to destroy those supposedly helping them?
Idiocracy was a documentary.
View Quote

Why are you opposed to letting the EU, and it’s enormous wealth, foot the majority of cost to fight Russia’s clunker of a military? It’s their buffer State, not ours, and they have ungodly amounts of money.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

You from Portland, ain't ya?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#34]

OK - so scale my numbers by 1.25.  If you go to the Wiki on GDP by country it shows IMF, World Bank and CIA estimates.  The IMF are about 1.25x higher in most cases than World Bank and CIA.  IMF estimates the US GDP to be 25T.
View All Quotes

Go with your number, it’s still enormous fucking wealth and easily sufficient to wipe Russia’s clunker military from the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#35]

You from Portland, ain't ya?
View Quote

Does my avatar look like Portland?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:20:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#36]
Originally Posted By Tomislav:
We should certainly give reasonable aid to Ukraine to fight the Russians. Lord knows the Russians have done the reverse many times. Le revirement and all that.

That said, some of you are taking it to crazy cultist levels.
View Quote

The Ukrainian presidential adviser just posted an absolutely absurd list of what they want to Twitter. To put that into perspective, one ABCT in the US Army has 87 tanks, 152 IFVs, and 18 self-propelled artillery. There are 10 of those ABCTs in active duty, so that comes out to 870 tanks, 1,520 IFVs, and 180 SPAs. That literally means that the Ukraine just publicly announced that they want NATO to give them the equivalent of the US Army's full armor capabilities...
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 1stID:

If I was the leader of a country I'd try to keep my people from fighting a losing battle that will get more of them killed.  Protect as much of your country as you can, play the long game, wait for things to change and for Russia to become either less powerful or better.  

Or ruin your country, see your cities destroyed and your people killed.  I guess as long as you can gas huff yourself you're feeling good about yourself.  So be it.
View Quote
dude, what is your address so I can annex 3/4 of it to my property.  I'll let you play the long game while I use your property as I wish.  I could demolish 3/4 of it to build an multi family home on it and rename the property CB1 Oblast.

if you really are a Vet, you should know better than that.  stop being dumb.

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Your missing FBHO, and his real father, Frank Marshal Davis.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

(nice to see we agree on something...)

The Subversion Factor, Part 1 Moles In High Places
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc

The Subversion Factor, Part 2 The Open Gates of Troy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc

A long time ago russians started their plan of recruiting black americans in order to start a civil war. They still do this with american groups who feel they have been kept out of the american culture. https://georgia-press-us.imgix.net/covers/9780820356174.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hWDIVND.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iEWgNCV.jpg

Your missing FBHO, and his real father, Frank Marshal Davis.

Yep, very true.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

The Ukrainian presidential adviser just posted an absolutely absurd list of what they want to Twitter. To put that into perspective, one ABCT in the US Army has 87 tanks, 152 IFVs, and 18 self-propelled artillery. There are 10 of those ABCTs in active duty, so that comes out to 870 tanks, 1,520 IFVs, and 180 SPAs. That literally means that the Ukraine just publicly announced that they want NATO to give them the equivalent of the US Army's full armor capabilities...
View Quote

The US has 900 M777s, 2500 M1s, 4000 plus Bradley’s, a thousand M109s. Working backwards from MTOE and forgetting the float tanks and that artillery is often in the Guard isn’t the best idea.

Those are probably good numbers to ask for. Doesn’t have to be top notch stuff.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

linky fucky

Worked, thanks.  Damn long shot.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Why are you opposed to letting the EU, and it’s enormous wealth, foot the majority of cost to fight Russia’s clunker of a military? It’s their buffer State, not ours, and they have ungodly amounts of money.
View Quote

I have no issues at all helping them fight for freedom. They win, it is a win for everyone.
It beats the hell out of wasting 2 decades and trillions on inbred morons with an iq of 80 that hates me.
Poland and Ukraine have the potential to be the powerhouses of europe. We just need to get rid of the fucking shit show russia is, to give them a fair shot. Everyone in europe besides fucking france and germany are sending lots of aid, and materiel to blast russians. The two largest economies in eu are fucking socialist pussies that love putin cock. The rest are actually pitching in, some at a higher percentage of their budgets than we are.
We built the weapons for decades to fight russians, and now we have other folks willing to use them to do just that, without risk to our military. I have zero issues with that over giving some goat fucking wipe his ass with his hand moron that hates me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

I'm getting to really like the Ukrainians.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#43]

I have no issues at all helping them fight for freedom. They win, it is a win for everyone.
It beats the hell out of wasting 2 decades and trillions on inbred morons with an iq of 80 that hates me.
Poland and Ukraine have the potential to be the powerhouses of europe. We just need to get rid of the fucking shit show russia is, to give them a fair shot. Everyone in europe besides fucking france and germany are sending lots of aid, and materiel to blast russians. The two largest economies in eu are fucking socialist pussies that love putin cock. The rest are actually pitching in, some at a higher percentage of their budgets than we are.
We built the weapons for decades to fight russians, and now we have other folks willing to use them to do just that, without risk to our military. I have zero issues with that over giving some goat fucking wipe his ass with his hand moron that hates me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

No one trusts a traitor, not ever again.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 1stID:

Yeah, how's that working out for them?  Losing city after city.  By their own admission, 100-200 KIA per day.  Waiting around for the latest Superweapon!!! from NATO to turn the tide?  

But supposedly once March turns into April turns into May turns into June turns into July ... it'll all change, and they'll start pushing Russia back to Russia.

To listen to the blue and yellower's on Twitter who have that flag on their top (99-44/100% chance they're also a leftist who'd like to send NRA members to a camp) why in the fall it's off to the Crimea and pushing those Orcs over the bridge, forever.

It's a nasty, unpalatable job being a the leader of a small country, next to a big dictatorship who has designs on your country.  The easy thing is to say "Freedom!!!!" - but the history of that is that it doesn't work out very well.  The role model for Ukraine should have been Finland from 45-91.  Economically capitalism, politically democratic, but very, very military neutral, with an eye towards your neighbor to the east, and not giving them the reason to spend the resources on a military conquest.  Doesn't mean you have to be a yes man like Belarus, but just that the cost of invading isn't worth the bother of your country's policies.  

It's what real leaders do to prevent ruin of their countries.  Unforutanly for Ukraine, they have someone who'd rather be the most popular leader in the West and video into awards shows and Eurovision.    

View Quote

You seem quite sure if your information. I'm certain you can list the "city after city" they're losing. Please do so here, in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

He was passing along the locations of UA units.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

View Quote

You don't ask Santa for what you need. You ask him for what you want and then wait for Christmas morning and hope you don't get German socks.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Russia: Prepping for the Next War
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I don't like recent trends at all. I fear that if we do not massively supply Ukraine with artillery in a timely fashion (i.e. they can't wait 3 months for this help to arrive), there is a very real danger Ukrainian lines in the east will collapse. People in the west have been resting on their laurels since Russia's failed attempts to take Kyiv. The war today is an entirely different animal than the war in April. Ukraine won the first one. They are losing this one. Ukrainian forces cannot hold up indefinitely when outnumbered by Russian artillery pieces at a 10-1 or even 15-1 ratio. We've got to start changing this ratio in a hurry. Otherwise, Russia is going to succeed in the east. And if they succeed there, they can start devoting more resources to the south. It is time to stop pussy-footing around and give them the equipment they need in the quantities it is needed in. We cannot allow Russia to succeed in Ukraine.

If we don't have hundreds of spare M198 and M109 howitzers on the ground in Ukraine by the middle of this week, then we as a nation are not at all serious about stopping Russia in Ukraine. C-17's need to be landing in Poland one right after another. Fuck the excuses. Lets get it done.
View Quote

It’s a grim reality.

Russian losses have slowed significantly.  Their Artillery and MRLS systems are not getting hit much now. So it’s not looking good.  The west isn’t keeping up their promises, and Ukraine will pay dearly now, the west dearly in the near future.

We, the west, are starting to fuck this up bad, when were were doing so well just a month ago.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2096 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top