Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2993 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

He wants to shut off the flow. let the river downstream of the dam dry up, and then cross when it freezes.
View Quote

About the same north latitude as I live.  I'm not sure winter here would ever freeze long enough and hard enough to support heavy equipment transportation over a frozen river bed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
When the Russians came were there civilians on the streets welcoming them? The Ukrainian forces are being met by misty eyed grannies wanting to adopt and feed them, men and women lining up to hug and take pictures with them.

Those Russians in hiding won't last long, they will be reported if they are lucky, they will be executed and left in the street for the dogs if they aren't. A guerrilla campaign only works with the strong support of the local population, I doubt the Russians have that in Kherson.
View Quote

I can’t remember the city but I think it was Kherson where the Russians were met with protests and townsfolk telling them in Russian that they weren’t being oppressed and there were no Nazis.
 And who can forget the bababushka that told the Russian soldier to fill his pockets with sunflower seeds so at least his corpse could do some good?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns-jNjIccvQ
View Quote

That interview apparently triggered Tucker Carlson into a complete meltdown yesterday.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

About the same north latitude as I live.  I'm not sure winter here would ever freeze long enough and hard enough to support heavy equipment transportation over a frozen river bed.
View Quote

I agree. Walking frozen is way different than tank driving frozen.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#5]

He wants to shut off the flow. let the river downstream of the dam dry up, and then cross when it freezes.
View Quote

OK. I read it as he wanted to dry up the reservoir, but the same thing applies in reverse.

Where do you put all the new water while you are waiting for the downstream water to run out? It's all going to require some math.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#6]
My battery fired 3500 shells. I’m guessing 10,000 for the battalion.

And yes the sole copperhead round was fired at the onset of the “air war” at an observation tower.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

shes been fighting since day one?  shes frontline? or rear guard doing paper work?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By Prime:

Gimli finds an abandoned orc position.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhNlyS1WAAINJdr?format=jpg&name=medium

A 9 month war and her gear still looks new, impressive. Use scotchgard?

shes been fighting since day one?  shes frontline? or rear guard doing paper work?

Is the TQ incase of a paper cut?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

It is nice to actually be appreciated by a nation we are trying to help for a change. This is refreshing after spending 20 years trying to unfuck the Middle East and being hated by the very people we were trying to assist.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Zelensy sends a positive message and thanks to the US and US troops on Veterans Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGnkdwrZbo

It is nice to actually be appreciated by a nation we are trying to help for a change. This is refreshing after spending 20 years trying to unfuck the Middle East and being hated by the very people we were trying to assist.

That was exactly my thinking as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mokerr] [#9]

View All Quotes

Gimli finds an abandoned orc position.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhNlyS1WAAINJdr?format=jpg&name=medium

A 9 month war and her gear still looks new, impressive. Use scotchgard?

I mean Russia has been sending cruise missiles well beyond the front lines and killing many people, so it would kinda make sense for them to have things like that even in the "safe" areas.... (front line troops are first priority obviously)
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

I can’t remember the city but I think it was Kherson where the Russians were met with protests and townsfolk telling them in Russian that they weren’t being oppressed and there were no Nazis.
 And who can forget the bababushka that told the Russian soldier to fill his pockets with sunflower seeds so at least his corpse could do some good?
View All Quotes
When the Russians came were there civilians on the streets welcoming them? The Ukrainian forces are being met by misty eyed grannies wanting to adopt and feed them, men and women lining up to hug and take pictures with them.

Those Russians in hiding won't last long, they will be reported if they are lucky, they will be executed and left in the street for the dogs if they aren't. A guerrilla campaign only works with the strong support of the local population, I doubt the Russians have that in Kherson.

I recall the videos of Kherson when they invaded, and of course the ukranians did the most ukranians thing and told them

"go fuck yourself"
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

I recall the videos of Kherson when they invaded, and of course the ukranians did the most ukranians thing and told them

"go fuck yourself"
View All Quotes

"go fuck yourself"

Ukrainian woman offers seeds to Russian soldiers so 'sunflowers grow when they die'
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Morons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
lol

Morons.
Then Moscow and St. Petersburg are still Kievan Rus. See how that works?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Awesome

View Quote

Beautiful to see those happy people!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:51:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: governmentman] [#14]
Originally Posted By vahog:

OK. I read it as he wanted to dry up the reservoir, but the same thing applies in reverse.

Where do you put all the new water while you are waiting for the downstream water to run out? It's all going to require some math.
View All Quotes

The idea was drop the reservoir in advance so it would have capacity to take up the flow for an extended period once the dam flow was shut off.

Again, probably an idiotic idea, but I couldn't find an immediate flaw.

The point others made about depth of freezing needed for heavy equipment is probably the Achilles heel.

The other tributaries is another good point.

So its a terrible idea. sorry for the derail.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Whatever he says about "opening" or "closing" the dam, the question involved drying up the reservoir so the Ukrainians could drive across the lakebed.
View Quote

The original post was poorly and confusingly phrased, but the intent was to close the dam, drying up the riverbed downstream of the dam, to allow troops to cross the dry/frozen riverbed downstream near Kherson.

As for what one does with the water behind the dam? Depends on the flow, precipitation in the watershed and the current level of the reservoir. Probably able to dam it up for many months before the catchment basin behind the dam would be so full there'd have to be bypass or diversion allowed. Lake Meade, for instance, is so low they could stop it up for two or three years before catchment behind the dam would pose a problem.

It's not possible to completely dry up the Dnipr at Kherson simply by closing the Khakovka dam, since there are many other tributaries that still feed into it downstream of the dam, like the Inhulets River.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Morons.
View All Quotes
lol

Morons.

Um- that means a huge NO to beginning negotiations.

Negotiations begin with the size of Russia’s reparations paid to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:08:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#18]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

The original post was poorly and confusingly phrased, but the intent was to close the dam, drying up the riverbed downstream of the dam, to allow troops to cross the dry/frozen riverbed downstream near Kherson.

As for what one does with the water behind the dam? Depends on the flow, precipitation in the watershed and the current level of the reservoir. Probably able to dam it up for many months before the catchment basin behind the dam would be so full there'd have to be bypass or diversion allowed. Lake Meade, for instance, is so low they could stop it up for two or three years before catchment behind the dam would pose a problem.

It's not possible to completely dry up the Dnipr at Kherson simply by closing the Khakovka dam, since there are many other tributaries that still feed into it downstream of the dam, like the Inhulets River.
View All Quotes
Whatever he says about "opening" or "closing" the dam, the question involved drying up the reservoir so the Ukrainians could drive across the lakebed.

As a thought-exercise, it’s useful to exhaust ideas which are unworkable.

That reduces options to:

1) conventional river crossing by boat, and head on attack against 3 layers of prepared defenses, or

2) a flanking maneuver

Both involve significant challenges for the UA.

Personally, I hope they find a way to finish off the Kerch straight bridge, shut off the water to Crimea, and allow time to take its toll on the Russians, siege-style.

Springtime planting season will be particularly tough on occupied Crimea without water from Kherson.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#19]

The Ukrainians have committed something like 100,000 troops to taking Kherson. Now that the force of 25,000 Russians have been forcefully evicted from Kherson and the bridges across the river destroyed, a huge chunk of those 100,000 Ukrainian troops will now also be freed up to be deployed to other sectors.

If Russia sends most of those 25,000 to Bakhmut, I would imagine Ukraine could send 75,000 or so troops from the Kherson area to meet them. Russia isn't getting back across the river in the Kherson area, so there will no longer be any reason for Ukraine to keep such a large force tied down defending it.
View All Quotes
As hellish the battle has been in Bakhmut lately its only about to get much worse, the Russians that retreated from Kherson are heading that way. Hope Ukraine is ready for that onslaught

The Ukrainians have committed something like 100,000 troops to taking Kherson. Now that the force of 25,000 Russians have been forcefully evicted from Kherson and the bridges across the river destroyed, a huge chunk of those 100,000 Ukrainian troops will now also be freed up to be deployed to other sectors.

If Russia sends most of those 25,000 to Bakhmut, I would imagine Ukraine could send 75,000 or so troops from the Kherson area to meet them. Russia isn't getting back across the river in the Kherson area, so there will no longer be any reason for Ukraine to keep such a large force tied down defending it.

Stage to take Melitopol or Crimea?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Goodn:

"go fuck yourself"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17Bi7zBJHI

That unit probably did die…
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Why would people think a gal would go 9 months without finding some quality shopping time?
View All Quotes

Ya I know, I was being sarcastic towards the comment the other poster made about her uniform being so clean after 9 months of war. Guess we have folks here who think they havent changed clothes or shower since February lol

Why would people think a gal would go 9 months without finding some quality shopping time?

The new winter gear is just now getting to front line fighters too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:

Ukraine needs to use loudspeakers, leaflets, posters, etc... to put out the word that any Russian soldiers in civilian clothing who do not immediately surrender are subject to summary execution in the field for spying.

The Russians were met with demonstrations and active and passive resistance ever since they arrived in Kherson. They are trying to hide among civilians that loathe them, and even worse for them aren’t afraid of them either. The lucky ones will get arrested by the SBU or the AFU…..quite a few of them will be torn to pieces  by vengeful locals.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#26]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhTcWIDWIAAUQ8_?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhTcWICXEAUtL7o?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhTc4FbWYAAVCrl?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhTc4FhWIAItMJ_?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhTdwuhXEAcD9zj?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

They blow those bridges like they don't plan on coming back.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]

I’m not at all.
Russia is behind the radicalization of both the hard left and the hard right in this country.  This has taken different forms.  For the right, currently, it’s Ukraine.  I would say it’s also *****ism, but I want to avoid derailing this tread again.  The left’s political capture by Russia going back to the 30s has taken on a life of its own.  But in some ways it’s out of Russia’s control, like Ukraine.  It remains to be seen if the far right’s political capture will or won’t become self-sustaining.  The midterms send a mixed message on this and there are at least some indications from midterms and from Ukraine support that the right is trying to shake off this influence.  It remains to be seen.
However, the destruction of Russian power is beneficial to the US in that their attentional will soon be focused on internal survival, and not on trying to make the rest of the world a shithole with their propaganda.
View Quote

Very reasonable.
I do think that the Russian influence on US conservatives is limited and temporary. (fingers crossed). And 99% of Russian propaganda influence is a reaction to the hard shift to the left in recent years domestically. Many mistook Putin as what a leader should be: Putting his nation's culture, language, and borders first and above all globalist influences but only because our US leaders seemed obsessed with doing just the opposite.  

Putin falsely claiming to be concerned with Russian culture, language, border integrity, family, and Christianity definitely struck a cord with some folks here who have seen all of the above under attack in recent years. I think Russia's truly criminal and unjust invasion SHOULD have shaken the most gullible conservative to their senses. Invading, murdering, and looting in the name of Christian family values and protecting national borders is absurd.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#28]

He looked frozen with terror.  Poor bastard.  Sad really.  

A lot of senseless death.  He should have stayed home. Or surrendered.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Drone drop. This is a rough one:

That dude would have had enough time to abandon his hole after the grenade landed, had he just acted. I guess he didn't expect that much of a delay or otherwise he froze up and couldn't react. At least he's out of his misery now.

At least all they need to do  now is fill in the hole.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Drone drop. This is a rough one:

That dude would have had enough time to abandon his hole after the grenade landed, had he just acted. I guess he didn't expect that much of a delay or otherwise he froze up and couldn't react. At least he's out of his misery now.

This is true.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZGmmZSaPU
View Quote

That thing is a beast.

Any SME opinions on the Russian 23mm? Why 23mm? Dont they have a 25mm or only 30MM?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Zelensy sends a positive message and thanks to the US and US troops on Veterans Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGnkdwrZbo

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Awesome

View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
That thing is a beast.

Any SME opinions on the Russian 23mm? Why 23mm? Dont they have a 25mm or only 30MM?
View Quote

Any caliber decision is always a tradeoff between projectile size/capability and ammo supply, and resources consumed. If a 23mm will get the job done, then going to 25mm usually is contraindicated, because it consumes more resources for little or no improvement in performance, and at a cost of the amount of ammunition that can be produced and transported in the same volume and at the same cost in freight tonnage or fuel.

The Russians decided on 23mm as their anti-aircraft cannon round of choice, and also use that round in their basic aircraft cannon, while the US/West decided on 20mm and for much the same reasons in both aircraft cannon and basic air defense.

For whatever reason, the US/West like to go in increments of 5mm - so 20/25/30/35/40, while the combloc wasn't so hung up on round numbers, or perhaps had good operational reasons to select 23mm instead of 20 or 25.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

"go fuck yourself"

That brave lady has no fear whatsoever.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Any caliber decision is always a tradeoff between projectile size/capability and ammo supply, and resources consumed. If a 23mm will get the job done, then going to 25mm usually is contraindicated, because it consumes more resources for little or no improvement in performance, and at a cost of the amount of ammunition that can be produced and transported in the same volume and at the same cost in freight tonnage or fuel.

The Russians decided on 23mm as their anti-aircraft cannon round of choice, and also use that round in their basic aircraft cannon, while the US/West decided on 20mm and for much the same reasons in both aircraft cannon and basic air defense.

For whatever reason, the US/West like to go in increments of 5mm - so 20/25/30/35/40, while the combloc wasn't so hung up on round numbers, or perhaps had good operational reasons to select 23mm instead of 20 or 25.
View All Quotes
That thing is a beast.

23 was first fielded as an antitank round for aircraft because 20mm had insufficient armor penetration
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By catu_rix68:
It bears some comprehension, that this world is in material communication with the rest of the universe. Evidence for life being widespread and common grows stronger. Even staying within known physics, someone need only have gotten here, anywhere in this galaxy a million years before us to have spread across its entirety. How many billions of years old do the currently fashionable cosmologies posit the universe is? What if someone got here several billion before us?

What could this conflict mean to them? If indeed galactic civilization is mostly heterogeneous and varied, and I believe it likely is across genetic, cultural, technological, astrophysical, organizational, and other lines, what portion among them would take an interest in us and why?
View Quote
Welcome to the board.  Now going to click ignore because this is complete garbage.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Very reasonable.
I do think that the Russian influence on US conservatives is limited and temporary. (fingers crossed). And 99% of Russian propaganda influence is a reaction to the hard shift to the left in recent years domestically. Many mistook Putin as what a leader should be: Putting his nation's culture, language, and borders first and above all globalist influences but only because our US leaders seemed obsessed with doing just the opposite.  

Putin falsely claiming to be concerned with Russian culture, language, border integrity, family, and Christianity definitely struck a cord with some folks here who have seen all of the above under attack in recent years. I think Russia's truly criminal and unjust invasion SHOULD have shaken the most gullible conservative to their senses. Invading, murdering, and looting in the name of Christian family values and protecting national borders is absurd.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

View All Quotes

"go fuck yourself"

I want to have her babies.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

As a thought-exercise, it’s useful to exhaust ideas which are unworkable.

That reduces options to:

1) conventional river crossing by boat, and head on attack against 3 layers of prepared defenses, or

2) a flanking maneuver

Both involve significant challenges for the UA.

Personally, I hope they find a way to finish off the Kerch straight bridge, shut off the water to Crimea, and allow time to take its toll on the Russians, siege-style.

Springtime planting season will be particularly tough on occupied Crimea without water from Kherson.
View Quote

This is the part that I am thinking about. Previously the North Crimean Canal was damed at Kalanchak which is ~10mi from Crimea and ~80mi from the Dnipro river that feeds it. This was done after Russia took Crimea and is a large part of why Russia invaded again. It was costing them billions to truck water in across the Kerch bridge which is something they can no longer do. They would have to truck through Mariupol which is a much longer distance. Would it be feasible to strike this man made canal with artillery somewhere along that 80mi stretch to create a flooding or a blockage of some sort to disrupt Crimea's water supply again? Or will they have to cross and seize land on the other side of the Dnipro and dam it again? Obviously Russia currently occupies the area and could deploy resources to fix it but that divides resources and creates new target opportunities which could aid in crossing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Stuck at home for a couple of days so yesterday I watched some of the appearances by Scott Ritter and Doug Macgregor on Judge Napolitano's show. It was a trip into some alternate universe.where up is down, the Russians are invincible and Ukraine is losing every battle.

Of the 2 Ritter seems the most out of touch with reality, going on and on about the winter offensive that will take place toward the end of December - first of January when 200,000 troops currently being trained in Russia show up on the front. Scott evidently doesn't realize a significant number of those 200,000 are in eternal rest in the mud of Kherson.

It is interesting to me that these two and others have no problem at all believing every bit of bullshit that comes out of Russia while paying no attention to reports from dozens of news outlets worldwide. I realize Ukraine is putting its own spin on things but often those are verified by other sources. Are these two paid? Have they been promised a farm in Donetsk? What the hell is going on?  
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

The idea was drop the reservoir in advance so it would have capacity to take up the flow for an extended period once the dam flow was shut off.

The point others made about depth of freezing needed for heavy equipment is probably the Achilles heel.

View Quote

Ah, that makes sense to me now.

It's better than some plans involving Russian dams. Its all in the execution.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Interesting if true.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhUCxRxXoBExPtF?format=png&name=small
View Quote

LoL, he is literally calling for a dictatorship of the proletariat.  Literally.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:52:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#48]
Originally Posted By NE223:

Stuck at home for a couple of days so yesterday I watched some of the appearances by Scott Ritter and Doug Macgregor on Judge Napolitano's show. It was a trip into some alternate universe.where up is down, the Russians are invincible and Ukraine is losing every battle.

Of the 2 Ritter seems the most out of touch with reality, going on and on about the winter offensive that will take place toward the end of December - first of January when 200,000 troops currently being trained in Russia show up on the front. Scott evidently doesn't realize a significant number of those 200,000 are in eternal rest in the mud of Kherson.

It is interesting to me that these two and others have no problem at all believing every bit of bullshit that comes out of Russia while paying no attention to reports from dozens of news outlets worldwide. I realize Ukraine is putting its own spin on things but often those are verified by other sources. Are these two paid? Have they been promised a farm in Donetsk? What the hell is going on?  
View Quote

Keep in mind Ritter is a convicted sexual predator involving kids. Russian intel is well versed in kompromat.

I have zero doubt they have far worse on him than what he was convicted for.

ETA: He was involved in inspecting the same Iraqi WMD program the Russians had a hand assisting in so that's reason enough they targeted him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:52:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#49]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

View Quote

No, its a good idea.

You open the gates up a little to get the reservoir down.  Right before an attack you stop the flow completely. The river dries up; if it gets down to a foot or two the infantry could walk across and they could get combat power across, say in a night attack, without needing boats.

You'd still need to lay on bridges but its not a bad idea. As anotehr poster said, I dont know if its environmentally possible; youd have to look at the watershed and where the water comes from.

The only flaw is if the Russians have the ability to destroy the dam with airpower while you plan on walking across.  Then you have this sort of "Force 10 from Navarone" remake.  It would be less risky to use boats as the primary but that's a hair away from suicidal.

Im not gonna lie, I just. dont. see it. That river has an Omaha Beach/Pickett's charge vibe to me.  I think its no mans land.

Dnieper river near Kherson

Looking west toward Kherson
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

"go fuck yourself"

Have her reach inside you and pull out that IUD and get to work.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2993 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top