Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3298 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

I followed the events real time, the people got pissed when the EU deal was scrapped and a deal done with russia against the people's will. If the us orchestrated that, they are way better than I give them credit for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

Not to put too fine point on it, but basically it’s a Roshak test for intellectual honesty, for months any talk of the US being involved was Russian propaganda.  Now, it’s the US was involved but the degree was so small it’s immaterial.  It’s like arguing about the degree of pregnancy.  

I followed the events real time, the people got pissed when the EU deal was scrapped and a deal done with russia against the people's will. If the us orchestrated that, they are way better than I give them credit for.

People seem to get stuck on “orchestrated,” which I have never alleged.  What I have said multiple times is the Russians are paranoid and they saw the US involved in color revolutions throughout the world, with many of the subjected states’ government falling.  So yes it was binary we were either involved, or we weren’t.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Drone dropping a container of sugar to a Ukrainian soldier.

View Quote

I see dedicated supply drones being a logical development step in the near future.

Need ammo? Drone is on it's way.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]

People seem to get stuck on "orchestrated," which I have never alleged.  What I have said multiple times is the Russians are paranoid and they saw the US involved in color revolutions throughout the world, with many of the subjected states' government falling.  So yes it was binary we were either involved, or we weren't.
View Quote
My wife was on Maiden during the first week (before the Berkut started beating the college students). She said she was definitely influenced by the CIA
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Here's an actual video of Wagner guys, one conspicuously in full Ukr gear, giving an interview.  This vid clip is edited down to focus on him:

I *heard* they were using it tactically - to confuse Ukraine defenders.  OTOH, they could be so desperate they are using captured stores.  But they aren't mixing the gear it appears but rather consciously kitting out a few in full Ukr gear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

They lose any Geneva Convention protections doing that. Summary executions for any they capture.

Here's an actual video of Wagner guys, one conspicuously in full Ukr gear, giving an interview.  This vid clip is edited down to focus on him:

I *heard* they were using it tactically - to confuse Ukraine defenders.  OTOH, they could be so desperate they are using captured stores.  But they aren't mixing the gear it appears but rather consciously kitting out a few in full Ukr gear.

I wonder how brutal the response is if they get captured.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]

People seem to get stuck on "orchestrated," which I have never alleged.  What I have said multiple times is the Russians are paranoid and they saw the US involved in color revolutions throughout the world, with many of the subjected states' government falling.  So yes it was binary we were either involved, or we weren't.
View All Quotes

Not to put too fine point on it, but basically it's a Roshak test for intellectual honesty, for months any talk of the US being involved was Russian propaganda.  Now, it's the US was involved but the degree was so small it's immaterial.  It's like arguing about the degree of pregnancy.  

If that's binary, then Russia being involved in the 2016 election is binary also. Correct?

If so, then, would you say it's intellectually dishonest to dismiss the Russia collusion talking points as "propaganda"?

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jhereg:

View All Quotes

They lose any Geneva Convention protections doing that. Summary executions for any they capture.

Captured?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

If that's binary, then Russia being involved in the 2016 election is binary also. Correct?

If so, then, would you say it's intellectually dishonest to dismiss the Russia collusion talking points as "propaganda"?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Not to put too fine point on it, but basically it's a Roshak test for intellectual honesty, for months any talk of the US being involved was Russian propaganda.  Now, it's the US was involved but the degree was so small it's immaterial.  It's like arguing about the degree of pregnancy.  

Most certainly the Russians attempted to influence it
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#8]
1 hr ago.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By vahog:

I'm thinking we may have seen a video of a strike using one of these in late December? We sort of said, "That looks like clusters but surely not."
View Quote

Yup, was thinking the same thing.  I hope they send thousands.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Captured?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Captured?

Yeah.   If I was out there and they were wearing the wrong uniform like that I think I'd prefer to unofficially capture them.    They'd be dead before anyone important found out about them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:11:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#12]

Most certainly the Russians attempted to influence it
View Quote

So then, would you say that it's intellectually dishonest to dismiss the Russia collusion talking points as Dem propaganda using the same rationale as saying that it's intellectually dishonest dismissing the CIA being behind Maidan as Russian propaganda?

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:13:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#13]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Not to put too fine point on it, but basically it’s a Roshak test for intellectual honesty, for months any talk of the US being involved was Russian propaganda.  Now, it’s the US was involved but the degree was so small it’s immaterial.  It’s like arguing about the degree of pregnancy.  
View Quote

Is it honest to say that the US ousted Yanukovich? I don't see how anyone can say "yes" to that, because it's a self-evident lie. Ukraine's people ousted Yanukovich. Can we leave it at that? We all know for an absolute fact that Yanukovich was a Russian stooge, and as corrupt as could be. Does there need to be more to it than that? Should the US help people get rid of corrupt leaders who are stooges for governments that desire our destruction? Sure, why not? Can we leave it at that?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#15]
DPICM, fuck yeah!!!! Now make it rain.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Well that was unusually frank.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

How orc-like!
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
DPICM, fuck yeah!!!! Now make it rain.
View Quote

To be clear the report refers to an unknown number of Turkish-supplied 155mm shells, not that the US had agreed to supply any of our own.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
My wife was on Maiden during the first week (before the Berkut started beating the college students). She said she was definitely influenced by the CIA
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Buzzards gotta eat... so does a worm.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Don't doubt it.  Judging by the pictures of randomly pockmarked fields, it would seem as they can't shoot for shit, aren't concerned with achieving the conditions for first-round fire for effect, and generally employ artillery in a harassing role.

It's no wonder they're running low.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:

Russia itself says Wagner is illegal and non-military.

At best, they qualify for AQ and Taliban treatment under international law.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Wagner has already proven they should not make it out of this alive.

Russia itself says Wagner is illegal and non-military.

At best, they qualify for AQ and Taliban treatment under international law.

But Wagner acts on behalf of Russia and in Russia's interests using Russian assets with Russian military cooperation. Russia is a terrorist state.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Funny after the 89 confirmed deaths. The Russians are trying to throw the whole incident down the memory hole.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, since they're even having crowdfunding campaigns in Russia to get their troops ECW gear. It is reasonable to think they're raiding some abandoned Ukrainian positions or dead Ukrainians for better cold weather gear.

Entirely different though if it's to confuse the Ukrainian forces.
View Quote

It doesn't matter why they're doing it. Putting troops on the front line in the enemy's uniform is unacceptable and grounds for immediately shooting or hanging anyone caught doing it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:38:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#25]
8 min ago.

View Quote

It’s going to be lost whether tomorrow or a week or whatever but I’m more amused at the amount of resources and time thrown at an area that even after it’s taken and even after Bakhmut falls the follow on fractures  leading to territory gained will not be anywhere close to the size of losing Kherson
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#26]
BTW, I was just sitting here thinking about the situation in Soledar and Bakhmut and it occurred to me, I don't think I've seen either side using any wire obstacles to defend their lines during this entire war. If the Ukrainians had a belt of concertina wire in front of their positions, it would make life hell on these small groups of people the Russians are using to try to infiltrate Ukrainian positions. I'm not talking about stretching out one roll of wire and calling it good either. I'm talking about a belt of wire using two rolls on the bottom and another on top, all staked in and rigged with booby traps, trip flares, audible alarms, etc. And throw in some tangle foot as well on either side. Let those motherfuckers walk into that shit then smoke their asses with claymores. This way, the Ukrainians won't have to expose their firing positions at first contact. There might even be a few of old Vietnam vets around that can teach them how to use phougas to fuck up the orcs. My favorite method is putting the fuel mixture in 55 gallon drums and putting them just behind the wire barrier. Wire in a claymore behind each barrel and use the claymore to ignite the mixture and blow it out through the wire. This shit turned many a Vietcong/NVA sapper into crispy critters. I'm sure the Russians will find it equally impressive.

I suppose we haven't seen much wire barriers used yet because up until recently, this has largely been a mechanized war. But this would be the perfect situation for such measures. Maybe we need to add a bunch of concertina and barbed wire to the next drawdown. Wire may not seem important, but when the fight becomes mostly stationary and there's lots of sneaky foot soldier shit going on, it can quickly become a difference maker.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Arguing over this only makes the Russians feel that much more accomplished instead of embarrassed
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
BTW, I was just sitting here thinking about the situation in Soledar and Bakhmut and it occurred to me, I don't think I've seen either side using any wire obstacles to defend their lines....
View Quote

I can think of many, many times, wandering around the dark in a forest in NC or KY, or LA, struggling to see, and if the point man didnt trip over barbed wire, we could have blundered right past the objective and never known it.

Barbed wire in an age of drones is a horrible idea. That is, if you bothered to dig and camouflage yourself, you basically give the show away.

I would say claymores and bouncing bettys, using the trip wire, would be helpful.

Of course with these guys and their trenches, cant make things worse.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Soledar-

Arestovich says that UA still holds Soledar.
День триста двадцать первый. Беседа с Алексей Арестович

But…there were problems 😬

https://www.m24.ru/news/politika/11012023/539514

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#30]
I've sort of felt like the winter concentration on one area of the front is a feint. The apparent willingness of daddy puto to allow the entire cow to be ground to hamburger there has me wondering though.

Maybe it just boils down to short supply lines and simple men...
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Arguing over this only makes the Russians feel that much more accomplished instead of embarrassed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

I guess, but apparently Ukrainian forces are happy to grind them for every street taken.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#34]

People seem to get stuck on “orchestrated,” which I have never alleged.  What I have said multiple times is the Russians are paranoid and they saw the US involved in color revolutions throughout the world, with many of the subjected states’ government falling.  So yes it was binary we were either involved, or we weren’t.
View All Quotes

I lived in Ukraine when Yanukovich took power. He was robbing property, brought a whole Russian cadre of helpers to Kyiv, robbed left, right, center. Want to see a monstrosity go to his mansion.

The hatred against the guy was constantly building. I would say the EU thing was a big factor but he surrounded himself with slime balls and walked back a lot of small steps forward. He bussed coal miners in for his election, saw that with my own eyes. Drunk gap toothed idiots who basically said I’ll fuck your wife to me as we walked bye. They came in gray hound busses with fake regustrations showing them as local residents. Each got like 20$ and a bottle of vodka plus free transportation.

The Eu agreement just boiled it all over. If anyone had info ops going, maybe the poles or something but not America. I can’t state that enough. They couldn’t get a visa done in 2.5 years. They were all most entirely foreign nationals employed there. The ambassador lived in DC and charge de affairs was barely there as well. 4 Americans in the “embassy”. I spent a lot of time there and knew most of the employees by face or name. No marine guards. Barely any security. It was not a happening place. The embassy in Jamaica or Croatia had more diplos.

That’s not how you do coups. You use a mix of non official and official cover folks to build networks etc. you plan for blowback. I’m sure we did not want Ukraine to go out of Russias orbit then. Pretty sure we had some kind of hands off agreement with Russia in exchange for GWOT concessions. That’s that.

When maidan kicked off my wife was there a few weeks before and said that a couple of high profile land grabs and building snafus had thousands of people up in arms. I used to tease her because they had a Russian mobster muppet for a ruler, and she’d get rearing ass mad. She said he was toast for a year before it went down, same for a lot of people we knew there, even a few supporters. The blood fued between Yulia tymeschenko and yushenko? poison face, had some people hoping for stability and some thought Yanu might be the answer, they all changed their tune  w/I 2 years. Most after his first public speech and his thug army getting all the key positions.

They raided the funds of FIL social security office ( he was like a Kyiv head) they just came in told the bank to transfer to local government and poof 49million or something meant for people with disabilities etc gone. Just one of many many crimes by that guy. You could write a book, he was maximum corruption. Almost like Putin was smearing shit on Ukrainians faces. Fits his MO.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#35]

I guess, but apparently Ukrainian forces are happy to grind them for every street taken.
View Quote

That’s going to be the situation for years             Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:03:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#36]
Good house to house footage.

⛰ 128th OGSHBr in Soledar🇺🇦
https://t.me/ultima_ratio_ua/10666

Georgian Legion in a captured RU Tiger-M, hence the saltiness of this Russian Twit.

Also good video-
We are surrounded, but we hold on.

S O L E D A R
B A H M U T

Cities of glory. Where they break Russian.

Believe in the Armed Forces, it is your only and last line of defense.

https://t.me/ultima_ratio_ua/10712

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:11:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#37]
You know, I had never heard the word "Color Revolutions" until I started catching the communist propaganda surrounding the Hong Kong riots.
It was used exclusively by the CCP mouthpieces to express the idea that any pro-capitalist, pro-western thought must be inspired by our friends with the ghost patch.

It's been kinda cool to watch that mind poison flow across the internet to wash up in places like ARF...
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#38]
HOWITZER in Ukraine. JUST 90 seconds to get out... #shorts #warinukraine #howitzer
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
You know, I had never heard the word "Color Revolutions" until I started catching the communist propaganda surrounding the Hong Kong riots.
It was used exclusively by the CCP mouthpieces to express the idea that any pro-capitalist, pro-western thought must be inspired by our friends with the ghost patch.

It's been kinda cool to watch that mind poison flow across the internet to wash up in places like ARF...
View Quote

It certainly performs well in its dual role of scapegoating for the domestic audience and laying down a foundation of “evidence” for a guilt laden West.

Some older scenery just to keep things going.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

It looks more like rocks. It would have to be REALLY frozen for the tank to not even mash the dirt clods.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:46:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#41]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:02:00 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I don't care if we were involved. At least it is a country that wants self determination, freedom, and life without fucking russia in it. They had their line in the sand with the EU trade deal, and kicked his ass out. I have no idea what we could have done to kick him out any faster, they did a great job on their own. Russia wants Ukraine for the natural resources and industrial base. They cannot do shit without it and are completely fine with wiping out half the population to get it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:08:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _disconnector_] [#43]
I think a lot of us are missing the point.

I **WANT** America to initiate, fund, and even direct revolutions that lead to freedom. Not South American tin-pot dictators mind you - but revolutions that lead to democracies that are willing to fight for their existence and freedoms.  Revolutions like Maidan in Ukraine.  If we participated there I'd PROUDLY wave that flag.  I'd fucking run that on the front page of the Times in bold print with pride.

When did we get so amazingly pussified that we can't even admit that we help other people fight for freedom?  What has happened to Reagan's "shining city on a hill"?  Who are we if we aren't willing to fight to help others achieve the freedoms that we enjoy? When did conservatives become the party of "fuck everyone but ourselves"?  When did the world turn upside down and the goddamn commie LIBERALS become the party that is about exporting our greatest commodity?  That commodity, my friends, is FREEDOM.

Fuck Russia, fuck their entire kleptocratic, totalitarian, one-man-rule system.  People that mention Russian corruption and America in the same sentence have absolutely fallen for the propaganda that they have been pumping into our society since 1917.  America *at its worst* is still better than Putin's system on its best day.  We have assholes here - but at least we can (eventually) vote them out. It may take time and effort but our democracy still works. It's feeble but it's still better than anything that came out of the last 500 years in Russia.  They have caused more misery, pain, and heartache for the world than any other nation.  Period.  Anyone who wants to argue this should talk to a Pole or a Ukrainian.

I repeat - I want my tax dollars sent to kick out assholes like Viktor Yanukovych.  Because fuck that guy, the system that he represents, and his masters in the Kremlin.

Don't fall for the propaganda.  We have been and are still are part of a system that represents human freedom and dignity.  The Russian are not.

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CS223:
The Lake Peigneur disaster in 1980 comes to mind. But yeah, the destruction of the resource negates the gain. Better off retaking it by military force as soon as possible before the Orcs decide to destroy it instead of surrendering it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By Banditman:

I recommend units with night vision gear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmGxLI4XgAAkws5?format=jpg&name=small

5 hrs ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmGUo51XwAESL0K?format=jpg&name=medium

I bet they could easily be flooded.

My thoughts too, but it would take a sizable lake or diverted river, and they would be lost forever.
The Lake Peigneur disaster in 1980 comes to mind. But yeah, the destruction of the resource negates the gain. Better off retaking it by military force as soon as possible before the Orcs decide to destroy it instead of surrendering it.

I am trying to figure out the Orcs weird obsession with taking those mines.  

Only motive which remotely makes sense is the Russians somehow believe they can turn the mines into a HIMARS-proof supply depot.  Nothing else makes any sense.

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:16:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:

I **WANT** America to participate, fund, and even direct revolutions that lead to freedom. Not South American tin-pot dictators mind you - but revolutions that lead to democracies that are willing to fight for their existence and freedoms.  Revolutions like Maidan in Ukraine.  If we participated there I'd PROUDLY wave that flag.  I'd fucking run that on the front page of the Times in bold print with pride.

When did we get so amazingly pussified that we can't even admit that we help other people fight for freedom?  What has happened to Reagan's "shining city on a hill"?  Who are we if we aren't willing to fight to help others achieve the freedoms that we enjoy? When did conservatives become the party of "fuck everyone but ourselves"?  When did the world turn upside down and the goddamn commie LIBERALS become the party that is about exporting our greatest commodity?  That commodity, my friends, is FREEDOM.

Fuck Russia, fuck their entire kleptocratic, totalitarian, one-man-rule system.  People that mention Russian corruption and America in the same sentence have absolutely fallen for the propaganda that they have been pumping into our society since 1917.  America *at its worst* is still better than Putin's system on its best day.  We have assholes here - but at least we can (eventually) vote them out. It may take time and effort but our democracy still works. It's feeble but it's still better than anything that came out of the last 500 years in Russia.  They have caused more misery, pain, and heartache for the world than any other nation.  Period.  Anyone who wants to argue this should talk to a Pole or a Ukrainian.

I repeat - I want my tax dollars sent to kick out assholes like Viktor Yanukovych.  Because fuck that guy, the system that he represents, and his masters in the Kremlin.

Don't fall for the propaganda.  We have been and are still are part of a system that represents human freedom and dignity.  The Russian are not.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#46]

I **WANT** America to participate, fund, and even direct revolutions that lead to freedom. Not South American tin-pot dictators mind you - but revolutions that lead to democracies that are willing to fight for their existence and freedoms.  Revolutions like Maidan in Ukraine.  If we participated there I'd PROUDLY wave that flag.  I'd fucking run that on the front page of the Times in bold print with pride.

View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:25:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Amen
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Amen

+1
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#48]

I **WANT** America to initiate, fund, and even direct revolutions that lead to freedom. Not South American tin-pot dictators mind you - but revolutions that lead to democracies that are willing to fight for their existence and freedoms.  Revolutions like Maidan in Ukraine.  If we participated there I'd PROUDLY wave that flag.  I'd fucking run that on the front page of the Times in bold print with pride.

View Quote

Gosh dam we need a "LIKE" button in this thread, carry on.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:52:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By zx2man:

Gosh dam we need a "LIKE" button in this thread, carry on.
View Quote

*liked*
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

I am trying to figure out the Orcs weird obsession with taking those mines.  

Only motive which remotely makes sense is the Russians somehow believe they can turn the mines into a HIMARS-proof supply depot.  Nothing else makes any sense.

View Quote

Hopefully the clever Ukraine folks leave / left some surprises for them.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3298 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top