Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3312 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:40:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#1]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]

A gas pipeline supplying northern Lithuania and Latvia exploded 3.5 hours ago in the village of Pasvalio Vienkiemiai. Gas pipelines in the Baltics do not have a habbit of exploding in themselves. Furthermore, witnesses describe hearing what aligns with cruise missiles in flight:

“There were unexpected sounds, it seemed as if planes were flying somewhere low – a high-pressure gas pipeline exploded on the side of Valakėliai, on the Pasvalys-Šiauliai road, a couple of kilometres from Pasvalys. The flames are shooting up to a high altitude,” Pasvalys District Mayor Gintautas Gegužinskas described the incident to LRT RADIO.
View Quote

No cause has been established yet though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 74HC:
That might be too succinct for many to understand, but it is very true.  No nation has a right to expect any other nation under it's sphere of influence. However, all nations have a right to offer diplomatic relationships.

With that being said, invading a country is a far cry from diplomacy. Quite polar opposite.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Miss Ukraine's costume from Miss Universe.

Not sure if this was posted before but fuckit, wow!

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Remember this Tweet for next week.

View Quote

Has that been decided? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-13/germany-closes-in-on-a-decision-to-send-leopard-tanks-to-ukraine?leadSource=uverify%20wall
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By xd675:
Figures when I dont post my full belief on the Ukraine war I get this.

@Prime I've posted it several times in the thread already, but I know its impossible to keep track of that.  I believe any claim that Russia may or may not have was shattered with the genocide waged by Russia.  This illegal invasion must be defeated by the Ukrainian people (with freedom loving nation's support), but at the same time we need to not blind us to who is standing by to reap the spoils.  It's not going to be the Ukrainian people when you have entities like Blackrock swooping in to "help".  Their track record is well known.

Globalists are using the plight of the Ukrainian people to pull at our emotions of the horrific crime being committed, but that is the camouflage for their real intent.   They dont give a shit about Ukraine beyond the power and riches it brings them.  They are using the politicians they bought to dangle support in exchange for concessions to their interests.  Notice how no one is discussing or debating the support in a manner that would involve the citizens they represent?

I posted an article as an example, the Ukrainian government moving to legalize gay marriage a matter of months after ending the siege on their capitol, in the middle of the largest mobilizations in modern history while trying to manage a supply chain that is becoming extremely complicated as thousands of Ukrainians are dying every month.  Is that a wise use of their government's time right now, or did someone say do this or else?  

Soro's NGOs have been quite open about their actions to open Ukraine up to them and there has been criminal investigations into the corruption squashed by the US government dangling support.  More than just Biden shutting down the Burisma investigations that might have brought his son into the crosshairs.  

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435906-us-embassy-pressed-ukraine-to-drop-probe-of-george-soros-group-during-2016/

This article states a list of people to not prosecute was given to Ukraine by the then ambassador from the US.  What did these people do?  Why?  

Might I suggest you dont see the full scope of warring parties in Ukraine right now, there is more than Russia and Ukraine fighting and they have widely varied interests.  I believe we have been in a 5th gen war for a few years that already spans the globe, and this war is going to start going hot as economic failures push countries towards collapse.  

Show me where I'm wrong.  I am willing to listen and learn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Figures when I dont post my full belief on the Ukraine war I get this.

@Prime I've posted it several times in the thread already, but I know its impossible to keep track of that.  I believe any claim that Russia may or may not have was shattered with the genocide waged by Russia.  This illegal invasion must be defeated by the Ukrainian people (with freedom loving nation's support), but at the same time we need to not blind us to who is standing by to reap the spoils.  It's not going to be the Ukrainian people when you have entities like Blackrock swooping in to "help".  Their track record is well known.

Globalists are using the plight of the Ukrainian people to pull at our emotions of the horrific crime being committed, but that is the camouflage for their real intent.   They dont give a shit about Ukraine beyond the power and riches it brings them.  They are using the politicians they bought to dangle support in exchange for concessions to their interests.  Notice how no one is discussing or debating the support in a manner that would involve the citizens they represent?

I posted an article as an example, the Ukrainian government moving to legalize gay marriage a matter of months after ending the siege on their capitol, in the middle of the largest mobilizations in modern history while trying to manage a supply chain that is becoming extremely complicated as thousands of Ukrainians are dying every month.  Is that a wise use of their government's time right now, or did someone say do this or else?  

Soro's NGOs have been quite open about their actions to open Ukraine up to them and there has been criminal investigations into the corruption squashed by the US government dangling support.  More than just Biden shutting down the Burisma investigations that might have brought his son into the crosshairs.  

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435906-us-embassy-pressed-ukraine-to-drop-probe-of-george-soros-group-during-2016/

This article states a list of people to not prosecute was given to Ukraine by the then ambassador from the US.  What did these people do?  Why?  

Might I suggest you dont see the full scope of warring parties in Ukraine right now, there is more than Russia and Ukraine fighting and they have widely varied interests.  I believe we have been in a 5th gen war for a few years that already spans the globe, and this war is going to start going hot as economic failures push countries towards collapse.  

Show me where I'm wrong.  I am willing to listen and learn.

It’s cool. WEF is it’s own thread. You can believe whatever you want about that, it was even mentioned before by people responding that there are legit issues there.

I would suggest omitting this part next time-

This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

This suggests that Ukrainians themselves have no say in it. That Ukrainians themselves, from all strata of society aren’t volunteering and dying in battlefield conditions that have chased off seasoned American vets. That they didn’t volunteer and improvise with leftover Soviet shit when there was no US material help, let alone NATO.

I don’t even have a dog in that fight, and it’s still profoundly insulting.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Accompanying image on TG.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#10]
There is no word on how much capacity will be lost, but there are two pipes, one exploded and the other appears to be undamaged. The daily flows through this pipeline from Lithuania to Latvia were 62 million kWh/d in the morning today, down from about 90M kWh/d. Assuming half the capacity is lost, that is still about 25% deficit from the current demand.

Latvia is building a new LNG ship terminal at Skulte using a floating unit, but it won't be online until 2024. The Inkoo terminal in Finland is at low utilization and could be used to supply gas via the Finland-Estonia connection. This explosion strikes at the weak point in the Baltic gas delivery system, because the existing LNG terminal in Klaipeda, Lithuania, could otherwise be used to supply Latvia as well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Big Lesson of the Ukraine War: There’s Only One Superpower
The effort against Russia has illustrated what a world without American power would look like — and what it looks like when America uses its unmatched power well.

https://archive.fo/IHQhi

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Remember this Tweet for next week.

Has that been decided? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-13/germany-closes-in-on-a-decision-to-send-leopard-tanks-to-ukraine?leadSource=uverify%20wall

I don't think it has been decided yet publicly.  The pressure has been on for awhile and if the report is true, they were going to get Leopards to Ukraine because they were training on it already.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#13]

You'll need a magnifying glass to see the 1 km gain on a 2km front where the gains are happening on a map.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shark101au:
I thought Ukraine had Russia on the run.......why are they losing territory again?

You'll need a magnifying glass to see the 1 km gain on a 2km front where the gains are happening on a map.

Even so, Ukraine nor the west has an immediate solution to Russia's targeted human wave assaults. Russia will keep flooding Ukrainian positions with conscripts. Russian artillery will fire on the identified Ukrainians and force them to retreat.

All of the big heads expected Putin to stop when casualties got "too high". From what has been seen in the past months, that's not going to happen.

Russia has had a couple months to practice with their weaponised conscripts. It will be interesting to see if they continue the success. It may well get them to Kiev if the west doesn't start taking things seriously.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Red_Blue:
There is no word on how much capacity will be lost, but there are two pipes, one exploded and the other appears to be undamaged. The daily flows through this pipeline from Lithuania to Latvia were 62 million kWh/d in the morning today, down from about 90M kWh/d. Assuming half the capacity is lost, that is still about 25% deficit from the current demand.

Latvia is building a new LNG ship terminal at Skulte using a floating unit, but it won't be online until 2024. The Inkoo terminal in Finland is at low utilization and could be used to supply gas via the Finland-Estonia connection. This explosion strikes at the weak point in the Baltic gas delivery system, because the existing LNG terminal in Klaipeda, Lithuania, could otherwise be used to supply Latvia as well.
View Quote

What side of the fence are Lithuanian and Latvia on?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sq40:

We have really fucked up opportunities to make the world a better place with foreign policy and support. Many times we were far too myopic, just as the GOP is now.

So many mistakes over the last century…

Hell, Ho Chi Minh desperately want the US on his side early on, and tried like hell to get President Wilson to work with him, and it would have likely steered him away from communism all together.  
View Quote

LOL, no. Ho Chi Minh was a founding member of the French Communist Party. Dedicated communist from the beginning. What we should have done was provide the French the support they asked for instead of the anti-colonial bullshit foreign policy we had back then. Eisenhower's reaction to Suez also set up a lot of bad things and was one of the worst foreign policy decisions made since WWII.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Desperate to be in #Ukraine, where they belong, & frustrated by how long it's taking to #FreeTheLeopards     #tanks are taking matters into their own hands
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Maybe Ukrainian President should give Erik Prince a call and see what he can scrape together. Push Wagner's shit in.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:15:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#18]
Originally Posted By torstin:

Even so, Ukraine nor the west has an immediate solution to Russia's targeted human wave assaults. Russia will keep flooding Ukrainian positions with conscripts. Russian artillery will fire on the identified Ukrainians and force them to retreat.

All of the big heads expected Putin to stop when casualties got "too high". From what has been seen in the past months, that's not going to happen.

Russia has had a couple months to practice with their weaponised conscripts. It will be interesting to see if they continue the success. It may well get them to Kiev if the west doesn't start taking things seriously.
View All Quotes
I thought Ukraine had Russia on the run.......why are they losing territory again?

*DPICM has entered the chat.  

Russia can't sustain these kind of losses daily and its funneled into a small area of the front.  It will eventually cease and as we have seen before, there will be Ukrainian counteroffensives against the tired and depleted mobik fodder.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:18:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#19]

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By Prime:

The problem is that it is NOT the Ukrainian people running things.

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/04/ukraine-zelensky-gay-marriage/

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

That is babbling nonsense straight from the Kremlin. There are actual Ukrainians and their relatives in this thread. You’re saying enforcing a restraining order against an abusive ex is “prying” apart a family, while the battered wife begs someone to do something.

Go diversify your sources of information.  

The WEF in 2023 is the equivalent boogeyman of the UN in the 1990s.

Change my mind.

(The sad thing is crying wolf about Klaus Schwab and the WEF hiding under every bed takes away from some very legitimate things to be concerned over with it.)

There always has to be a master enemy “behind it all” for group cohesion.  UN, Illuminati, Soros, Musk, Gates, Trump, Pope, WEF. It just seems to be a built in part of human psychology.  Of course, once you realize this, as you have, you can start to free yourself from being led by the nose.  

Now, don’t get me wrong, there are groups and people who are enemies.  But the “vast conspiracy” is always an illusion.  The Lizzid People set it up that way!

Agree in part. However,

What these groups do behind the scenes, in the shadows, matters.  

You mentioned Soros; in 2017 he was among the top 10 richest people on the entire planet.  That year, he transferred almost all his wealth, $18,000,000,000 (18 billion dollars) to his political pressure group “Open Society Foundations (OSF)”

I live in Fairfax County, VA.  Our county prosecutor refuses to hold or prosecute most arrested criminals - even violent criminals, and releasss them the same day.  Soros bought the election for our radical prosecutor; way outspent the competition.  OSF also “purchased” the prosecutors races in San Francisco, Chicago (remember Jussie Smollet? Released by a OSF plant), LA, Philadelphia, Loudoun County VA, and dozens more jurisdictions nationwide.

$18 Billion goes a long way (and only some of it is spent in the US).  Crime in my county is way WAY up.  These facts are easily verified.

As for WEF, their influence is not as big as their ego.  They literally believe they have a mandate to try to control the developed world, because they are sure they’re far more intelligent than you.  I am serious.  They are no fan of democracy.

But, do some digging on the WEF’s big project “The Great Reset (of capitalism).”  They believe they are smarter than the markets.  And better for the world (in their own view).  As to what they are up to behind the scenes, I do not know.  But they do wield some influence (especially in Western Europe).

If you’ve ever puzzled over why European leaders scoffed at Trump’s warning about Putin, or why they thought Russia could simply be a benign “trading partner” (even after seizing the Crim), it is because European leaders follow the same European liberal think-tanks which contribute to the WEF, and are made up of liberal European university professors (who all lean left, or far left).

They do not think like us.

In any event, Western Europe has experienced a very rude, and long-overdue, wake up call with Russia waging a war on “Europe.”

Thankfully, thr EU members who were previously behind the Iron Curtain are there to remind the leftists in Germany, France, Benelux, Scandinavia etc. of the horrors of Soviet Marxism, and to reiterate: they are never going back.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#20]

I imagine everyone else is not too far behind in pledging tanks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#21]
TERRA unit: Counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Bakhmut. Part 2

????????? TERRA: ??????????? ??? ??? ????????. ??????? 2

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#22]

It’s cool. WEF is it’s own thread. You can believe whatever you want about that, it was even mentioned before by people responding that there are legit issues there.

This suggests that Ukrainians themselves have no say in it. That Ukrainians themselves, from all strata of society aren’t volunteering and dying in battlefield conditions that have chased off seasoned American vets. That they didn’t volunteer and improvise with leftover Soviet shit when there was no US material help, let alone NATO.

View Quote

I dont believe the Ukrainian people are being asked what they want in the backroom deals going on.  Thats my point.  They are in survival mode but decisions are being made every day that will impact their future.  I dont see much about the desires of the Ukrainian people in these decisions.  The west is dripping support to them in a manner they dont have enough of what they need to really turn the tide.  Its resulting in a lot of dead Ukrainians that should be here as the war is prolonged, and is forcing Ukraine into a position it might need to make concessions for support it otherwise wouldnt make.  

If my neighbor were invaded, I wouldnt be asking them to make changes to better suit my desires before helping, that would make me a horrible human.  I dont want our western governments being horrible neighbors because some wealthy interests our politicians are beholden to see a chance to replay the Rothschild's Greatest Hits.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By johnh57:
View Quote

NATO side?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

The UN Army evil 'Blue Helmets' invading and subjegating the US is pretty funny now thinking back on it, given how abysmally UN Peacekeepers have performed in low threat environments.

https://i.redd.it/3voajaliqd151.jpg
View Quote
Even more so if you have read Brackens trilogy "Foreign and Domestic"
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#27]

The beaver often has a lot more power than it's given credit for.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#28]

What good is it for a people to avoid one tyrant by being enslaved by another?

I want the Ukrainian people to be free when they win their war.  I dont want them forced to bow to global or western interests just because they needed help winning their freedom.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bbrocks:

They will not have freedom at the end of this.  You need to look at the agreements the the WEF and global corporation is forcing on Ukraine too.  Quick example is Ukraine's government suddenly mere months away from the capitol being under siege has decided they need to address the issue of gay marriage.  How many other backroom deals are being done through NGOs to open Ukraine up to further exploitation by the Soros/Schwab types?

This is not a modern version of the American revolution.  This is a global hegemony prying a country from the Russian sphere of interest.  None of the warring parties are really concerning themselves with what the people of Ukraine want.

If Russians are in your backyard then you no longer care what any politician says unless its the coordinates of a drop with fresh ammo.

I want the Ukrainian people to be free when they win their war.  I dont want them forced to bow to global or western interests just because they needed help winning their freedom.

Right now the Russia tyrants are robbing, raping, and murdering their way through a country which is NOT THEIRS.  You’re worried about “Globohomo.”  Which of these two situations do you think Ukrainians should be more concerned with right now?
Your words:  “Prying a country [Ukraine] away from the Russian sphere of interest.”
I figure you have little background in the subject besides what you read on Zerohedge or see on Tucker Carlson, so I’ll sum it up for you.  Ukraine is not Russia.  This situation didn’t start in 2014 or even in 1991.   It significantly predates the founding of the WEF, CFR, CIA, or whoever else (besides Russia that is) you want to ascribe responsibility to.  Ukraine has been held within the “Russian sphere of interest” at the point of a gun and at the cost of millions of Ukrainian lives.
Here’s my thought.  Once the Ukrainians are done explaining to the Russians that they are not Russian, and do not want to be within their “sphere of influence,” they can tell Soros to go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 3:57:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#29]

I imagine everyone else is not too far behind in pledging tanks.
View Quote

I bet you are right.  And let’s not forget:

- Ukraine already has an existing tank corps, equipped with over 1,000 T-72, T-80, T-62 & T-64 tanks (both purchased and captured).  Presumably they already have trained crews, mechanics, repair depots, spares, etc.  For additional spares and repair, they have Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, etc. backing them, with experienced help (even if aged).

If the Ukrainians listen to their western advisors, and deploy their old (and new) MBTs should make short work of Russian lines in the next offensive (wherever that might be).

I hope the Russians do not see it coming, like they did in Kherson.  Also hope they get royally fooked, and maybe begin to understand:  you will lose this war if you keep fighting.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#30]
2 hours ago.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

I would agree that Russia isn't as stupid as we like to think, and can and will adapt.  But this has to be put in perspective too.
Russia has been “about to capture Bakhmut” since about June, and they still haven’t.  They captured a precursor at best, and that took them God only knows how much men and materiel.  They can (and will) continue throwing men into the meatgrinder for a while, but they are going to be increasingly limited by material shortages, most importantly artillery.
So yes, the West should quit bullshitting around, but Ukraine isn't going to be steamrolled back to Kiev either.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Evil_Chaos:

The beaver often has a lot more power than it's given credit for.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmWbhUhWIAAFqof?format=jpg&name=small

That one's pretty tough too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Red_Blue:

Seriously?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#34]
That's a groundhog.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#35]

I dont believe the Ukrainian people are being asked what they want in the backroom deals going on.  Thats my point.  They are in survival mode but decisions are being made every day that will impact their future.  I dont see much about the desires of the Ukrainian people in these decisions.  The west is dripping support to them in a manner they dont have enough of what they need to really turn the tide.  Its resulting in a lot of dead Ukrainians that should be here as the war is prolonged, and is forcing Ukraine into a position it might need to make concessions for support it otherwise wouldnt make.  

If my neighbor were invaded, I wouldnt be asking them to make changes to better suit my desires before helping, that would make me a horrible human.  I dont want our western governments being horrible neighbors because some wealthy interests our politicians are beholden to see a chance to replay the Rothschild's Greatest Hits.
View All Quotes

Your point was that “a globalist conspiracy was prying Ukraine away from the Russian sphere of influence.”

While the West’s war aims do not line up with Ukraine’s war aims 100%, I’m fairly sure that globohomo isn't going to shell Ukrainian cities into rubble.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Eurasian Times is an extremely sketchy and usually pro-Russian source.  I’ll wait for confirmation elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:23:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I bet Ukrainian dogs have better Winter gear than Russian soldiers.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#38]

M???? UA - KURWA BÓBR | MEGAMIX
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
That's a groundhog.
View Quote
I didn't make it, I just posted it. Thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#40]

View Quote

It’s also nonsensical to demand an investigation of your neighbor before you help him with the guys actively breaking into his house and killing his family.

Another analogy: let’s not treat the sucking chest wound because the guy may have some pre-cancerous looking moles.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#41]
I bet Ukrainian dogs have better Winter gear than Russian soldiers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/E8F84C23-A06B-4DF8-A6AC-4D65DB4A3C5F_jpe-2670641.JPG
View Quote

Am I good, or what!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bbrocks:

If Russians are in your backyard then you no longer care what any politician says unless its the coordinates of a drop with fresh ammo.

Freedom isn't free, it's paid in blood. But if that comes with strings attached they know it's better to have those strings attached to the West and not Russia.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:36:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#43]
Starting from the first days of December, in the Bakhmut, including the Soledar direction, the Wagner groups were reinforced by separate parts of the cadre army. In particular, 7 * - I airborne **, separate parts of the 144th division and others.
From among these units, "volunteers" were selected to participate in attacks, in particular on Soledar.
Up to 20 numbers, the preparation of prefabricated detachments was carried out according to the method of Wagner's assault actions.
This gave a certain effect. The quality of firing mortar crews has improved markedly.
This is where the dispute between the MO and Wagner on the question of whose Soledar comes from.
The money paid by Wagner was stormed by the military under the franchise of the same Wagner.
I will describe the PMC tactics later.

https://t.me/mototroopers_205/840
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:37:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#44]

View Quote
I agree with you that the west is slow rolling military aid and it is costing Ukrainian lives. It's despicable.

But Ukrainians have more balls than Americans. In the end, they will have the country that they want. Best way to defeat the WEF is for all people to thirst and fight for freedom.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Dracster:
TERRA unit: Counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Bakhmut. Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvFkqkUe1qc

View Quote

"White smoke, the Pope must have been elected."
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:41:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#46]
American volunteer diming out his higher leadership as Soviet style corrupt and incompetent.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:54:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#49]
American volunteer diming out his higher leadership as Soviet style corrupt and incompetent.

View Quote

Hopefully this ends well. Tough situation now all around.  Whistle blower but also insubordination. Reminds me of the band of brothers episode where the E company guys refused to fight under Ross from Friends.

What would happen in the US if someone did this? Probably depends a LOT on the personalities and local politics.

Some more of the tweets:
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Sweden, Spain and Norway would be my guesses. Canada could be another likely possibility. Turkey could also spare some Leopards now that they have their new Altay tank in production.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3312 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top