Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3450 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
View Quote
nice
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

As always, there is nothing more important than russian pride.

With the width and depth of the sanctions being leveled against russia, I think this time the west has decided to take russias scalp, and fuck their pride.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Another clip from Russian talk shows, repeating the line "who needs the world if Russia is not in it?"

With the width and depth of the sanctions being leveled against russia, I think this time the west has decided to take russias scalp, and fuck their pride.

It’s sooo manufactured. They even control which emoticons you can use on telegram.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:02:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Each died for something greater than themselves. Much respect for these soldiers. RiP
View Quote

Truly. I hope their memory is preserved somewhere, some day, in a free Ukraine.  These were gutsy men who died doing what was right and just.  

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:14:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buoux] [#6]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:29:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Truly. I hope their memory is preserved somewhere, some day, in a free Ukraine.  These were gutsy men who died doing what was right and just.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Each died for something greater than themselves. Much respect for these soldiers. RiP

They will likely have a memorial of some sort for foreign volunteers.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

I really don't see Ukraine being able to win / really reverse the Russians without ATACMS or similar long range fires.

Without a way to hit enemy logistics and equipment within 100% of Ukraine, the Russians will always have a 'safe space' to reorganize and keep the war going within Ukraine.

Similar to the problem the US faced not being able to hit the NVA/VC in Laos or Cambodia, or target the Taliban once they entered Pakistan.

Without ATACMS, basically anything 70km from the front (outside HIMARS range) is 'Pakistan' for Russians.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dominion21:
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
Originally Posted By johnh57:
I think end of February, 1st part of March is going to redefine what "bad" means.  I hope more of those tanks, fighting vehicles, ammunition, etc. gets to Ukraine than they have been talking about.  They are going to need them.

Yeah, I get the feeling that the next 6 months are going to be extremely bloody.  I hope the West accelerates the delivery of aid.  Ukraine is going to need it.

My take as well.

Russian Army / Wagner are getting less retarded, and Putin is doubling down on his commitment to the war.

My 2 biggest fears at the moment are:

- Russians becoming less incompetent/ adapting and fighting harder, plus

- sanctions failing and becoming less and less effective as the Russians develop work-arounds.

We have debated the “frog boil” approach often here.  But I believe it may be time to significantly turn up the heat, if we are serious about winning this war.

ATACMS would be a good start. Agreeing to supply more Abrams, and eventually F-16s, would be better.

I really don't see Ukraine being able to win / really reverse the Russians without ATACMS or similar long range fires.

Without a way to hit enemy logistics and equipment within 100% of Ukraine, the Russians will always have a 'safe space' to reorganize and keep the war going within Ukraine.

Similar to the problem the US faced not being able to hit the NVA/VC in Laos or Cambodia, or target the Taliban once they entered Pakistan.

Without ATACMS, basically anything 70km from the front (outside HIMARS range) is 'Pakistan' for Russians.

GLSDB basically covers all of occupied Ukraine, including the upper 1/3 of Crimea.  Most importantly it covers 100% of the GLOCs from Russia to southern Ukraine and all roads from Crimea.  This is enough and might even be superior to ATACMS since you get 6-12 shots instead of 1-2 shots.  ATACMS extends the coverage to all of Crimea and the Kerch bridge.
When you look at capabilities, this whole ATACMS debate could've just been a NATO disinfo exercise from the start, to threaten, tease, and hint at ATACMS all the while knowing that GLSDB was the better solution.  Then let the Russians feel happy that they at least deterred us from providing ATACMS.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Capta:
GLSDB basically covers all of occupied Ukraine, including the upper 1/3 of Crimea.  Most importantly it covers 100% of the GLOCs from Russia to southern Ukraine and all roads from Crimea.  This is enough and might even be superior to ATACMS since you get 6-12 shots instead of 1-2 shots.  ATACMS extends the coverage to all of Crimea and the Kerch bridge.
When you look at capabilities, this whole ATACMS debate could've just been a NATO disinfo exercise from the start, to threaten, tease, and hint at ATACMS all the while knowing that GLSDB was the better solution.  Then let the Russians feel happy that they at least deterred us from providing ATACMS.
View Quote

Get both. This is the way.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:04:45 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Another clip from Russian talk shows, repeating the line "who needs the world if Russia is not in it?"

Hey, no one said Russia wouldn't be in the world.  It’s just that other countries will own pieces of it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Haven't even made them yet, maybe in 6 months if Ukraine is still around they'll get them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:

Ukrainuan propaganda? Maybe really pull out as exit starts closing?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:
Zelensky-"No one will surrender Bakhmut. We will fight for as long as we can. We see Bakhmut as our fortress... "

Why? What is so great about Bakhmut that it is worth fighting to the death? I understand it's political value to russia. The only value I see to Ukraine is to prevent russia from having a PR victory.

Ukrainuan propaganda? Maybe really pull out as exit starts closing?

We? Zelensky isn't on the front lines. His life has never been at risk.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:15:02 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

BLAH, what a load of shit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:16:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m35ben] [#15]
Originally Posted By shark101au:

View Quote
What is your deal man. You seem a bit upset.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:17:00 AM EDT
[#16]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_Launched_Small_Diameter_Bomb

last sentence of wiki page:
However, since the weapon is not part of the U.S. military inventory and can't be launched from current Ukrainian equipment, it is estimated it could take up to nine months for Boeing and the U.S. government to agree on the terms of the contract and perform necessary retrofits on ground launchers.
View Quote

Saab page
...any launcher capable of using the MLRS Launch pod container, may also be used (M270, HIMARS, CHUNMOO).
View Quote

note the "may be used" instead of "can be used"
is the GLSDB still in development and not fully ready for deploying?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:18:17 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Another troll has landed!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:18:30 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

He’s been targeted all along. The Russians would love to kill him.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JTF:

Saab page

View Quote

Yeah it’s in development. Most military stuff is until it gets its first customer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:20:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#20]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Absurd that anyone would deny this. Such a position is indicative of a very, very high degree of bias.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JTF:

Saab page

View Quote
GLSDB was just an idea when it was proposed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

He survived numerous decapitation attacks early on and numerous Russian hit squads.

He went to Kherson and izium while they were still within Russian artillery and rocket range.

He’s doing a phenomenal job of inspiring and leading people
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

We got a live one!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes

Another problem that needs dealt with as we've been discussing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:42:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/You_Dont_Say_zps10fa9a40_JPG-102.jpg

Absurd that anyone would deny this. Such a position is indicative of a very, very high degree of bias.
View All Quotes

He's been targeted all along. The Russians would love to kill him.

That's one of the most ignorant statements posted in this entire 3450 page thread.

And considering all of the propaganda spewed and the bans issued that's saying something.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:45:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#26]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

That's one of the most ignorant statements posted in this entire 3450 page thread.

And considering all of the propaganda spewed and the bans issued that's saying something.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

He's been targeted all along. The Russians would love to kill him.

He's just another shit tier, driveby troll the site tolerates these days. He's been on my ignore list a while.

We dare not have echo chambers!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:50:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Don't get carried away with this poster. It won't do any of us any good to get slapped.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:53:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: shark101au] [#28]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

He survived numerous decapitation attacks early on and numerous Russian hit squads.

He went to Kherson and izium while they were still within Russian artillery and rocket range.

View Quote

Source.......trust me bro. The interesting thing is there is zero corroboration. This sits as high as the Ghost of Kyiv on the bullshit meter.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:00:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#29]
JAGGA JAGGA!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/10tundf/madyar_commenting_on_an_artillery_strike_on_five/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Might set a whole new standard for “those red-hot fragments are your problem, not mine.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/10th1ti/ukrainian_drone_drop_takes_out_one_russian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Allegedy a Russian mech unit assembling to assault Vuhledar.  Date unknown.  Would be an interesting OSINT exercise to try to determine if this unit is the one we saw wiped out already.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/10te4y9/despite_huge_losses_russian_troops_continue_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:01:05 AM EDT
[#30]

Source.......trust me bro. The interesting thing is there is zero corroboration. This sits as high as the Ghost of Kyiv on the bullshit meter.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/129/rs-10918-snoop-624-1368121236.jpg
View Quote

Of course, presidents of nations at war, living in cruise missile range of their enemies, who've had cruise missiles strike 360 degrees around the capital city they live in are never in danger!

Silly us, what were we thinking.  Thank you for setting us straight.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:01:21 AM EDT
[#31]

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/129/rs-10918-snoop-624-1368121236.jpg
View Quote
Why are you trying to draw people into an argument here ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:03:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#32]
We know Zelensky has visited the troops at the frontlines on multiple occasions. Meanwhile, Putin largely stays hidden from the public, sits at the opposite end of 50 foot long tables when conducting meetings and even goes so far as to have his honor guards disarmed when making rare public appearances. Zelensky is 100x more man than Putin could ever hope to be in his wildest dreams. So get out of here with your bullshit, Shark.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:04:12 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The Russian hit squads in Kyiv was well documented. They did try to take the capitol, remember.

They had lots and lots of infiltrators, some in ukrainain uniforms
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:04:57 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

Walmart is closed, no where else to be that retarded.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:07:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By craiso:

View Quote
Lets give him a chance to post something of substance.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:09:12 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By craiso:

Not his first rodeo in the thread. Nothing of substance has been forthcoming to date.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:10:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Not his first rodeo in the thread. Nothing of substance has been forthcoming to date.
View Quote
Then he can show his ass for a bit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
We know Zelensky has visited the troops at the frontlines on multiple occasions. Meanwhile, Putin largely stays hidden from the public, sits at the opposite end of  50 foot long tables when conducting meetings and even goes so far as to have honor guards disarmed when making rare public appearances. Zelensky is 100x more man than Putin could ever hope to be in his wildest dreams. So get out of here with your bullshit, Shark.
View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:27:23 AM EDT
[#39]
We know Zelensky has visited the troops at the frontlines on multiple occasions. Meanwhile, Putin largely stays hidden from the public, sits at the opposite end of  50 foot long tables when conducting meetings and even goes so far as to have honor guards disarmed when making rare public appearances. Zelensky is 100x more man than Putin could ever hope to be in his wildest dreams. So get out of here with your bullshit, Shark.
View Quote

Zelensky dwarf's putin in stature. He is positively a giant by comparison.

"The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride."  

That statement will echo down through history long after we are dead and gone. Historians will hold it on the same level as "Nuts!" from General McAuliffe at Bastogne or "Molon Labe" from King Leonidas at Thermopylae.  While putin will be compared to Mussolini.  A small man with a big ego who destroyed his country underestimating the world powers around him.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:30:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#40]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

You know, this is such a low-effort attempt to rile people up into CoC violations.  I was tempted to rebut since I’ve had a couple of beers, but nah.

*click*
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#41]
What's got the hammer and Sickle bros all wound up tonight? Lol.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:36:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#42]
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Claire Gerhardstein in 4K (2)

Claire Gerhardstein in 4K (32)
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#43]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhYerXpZhFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0F9Cxr76dg
View Quote

Goddamn it. I put my head down for days, Mods (more than one) shitting on me. I  shut my mouth. Gonna admit, this is nice.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:24:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Goddamn it. I put my head down for days, Mods (more than one) shitting on me. I  shut my mouth. Gonna admit, this is nice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhYerXpZhFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0F9Cxr76dg

i used to think I was a breast man.  OK, I AM a breast man.  But I would break that ass or die trying.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:28:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Any new info coming out of Bakhmut? The situation there was sounding pretty critical earlier in the evening. I hope Ukraine can hang on and knock Russia's dicks in the dirt yet again.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Any new info coming out of Bakhmut? The situation there was sounding pretty critical earlier in the evening. I hope Ukraine can hang on and knock Russia's dicks in the dirt yet again.
View Quote

Only that Ukraine had sent in some more reinforcements.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:50:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Who is organized in getting aid over there? Feel free to send me a PM.

My unsolicited take. I'm not in the "Ukraine can do no wrong crowd". I don't care much for government. But the people are fighting for their freedom. I support that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

I enjoy paying taxes for:

1. National defense and border patrol.

2. Infrastructure maintenance.

3. Law enforcement and a civil court process.

4. Killing Communists.
View Quote

Hell yeah brother. Sig-line material!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:23:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#49]
Originally Posted By Valiant1:
Who is organized in getting aid over there? Feel free to send me a PM.

My unsolicited take. I'm not in the "Ukraine can do no wrong crowd". I don't care much for government. But the people are fighting for their freedom. I support that.
View Quote

Hi Valiant,
     None of us believe Ukraine or anyone else can do no wrong. The only man (let alone a country) that lived a perfect life was indeed our Lord.

Seeing the forest from the trees, it is clear to any critical thinking adult, Ukraine has become a new country fighting for its existence. 2014 and 2022 are both new beginnings. They are actively choosing the west over the Russian world and spilling their own blood fighting for freedom.

I hope you are a man that can see that!

Please donate to https://www.usinua.org/donate.html.

This is a charity of a trusted arfcomer and volunteer. Zero overhead, in fact they’ve been putting thousands of their own money into it.

Thank you for not falling for the Russian subversion that has infected Tucker and so many and keeping an open mind.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:26:21 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

That dude with the cap backwards went to work like he cleans out orcs every day, all day.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3450 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top