Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3798 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Good advice from Russian TG:

Dear volunteers!

I sincerely ask you all, DO NOT transfer Chinese replicas of collimator sights to the fighters!

Even if they are cheaper, this is their only advantage over any certified device.

For the main nodes are not strong, the screws even (you can see it in the second photo) break in half. I'm not talking about the fact that it is unrealistic to shoot him, and even at the most interesting moment when shooting, the aiming point can simply go out.

I won’t say which companies to buy, because I don’t advertise them, I think you’ll figure it out.

The main thing is no Chinese shit💪🏻😬

For what is designed for airsoft has nothing to do with reality.

https://t.me/Separ13_13/10135
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
Good advice from Russian TG:

Dear volunteers!

I sincerely ask you all, DO NOT transfer Chinese replicas of collimator sights to the fighters!

Even if they are cheaper, this is their only advantage over any certified device.

For the main nodes are not strong, the screws even (you can see it in the second photo) break in half. I'm not talking about the fact that it is unrealistic to shoot him, and even at the most interesting moment when shooting, the aiming point can simply go out.

I won’t say which companies to buy, because I don’t advertise them, I think you’ll figure it out.

The main thing is no Chinese shit💪🏻😬

For what is designed for airsoft has nothing to do with reality.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/A0BB70E8-1D5D-4CD8-9212-5A1EB3015757-2766190.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/009BC4EA-A2A4-4770-B59B-B09FAC5F632A-2766189.jpg
https://t.me/Separ13_13/10135
View Quote

Welcome to 2004!
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:13:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#3]
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
Welcome to 2004!
View Quote

That’s about right

Here’s a great 4 minute video about the strategic use of the Irpin river.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#4]
The Russians know a Ukrainian counter offensive is coming. I'm wondering if they won't attack out of Belarus again to give the Ukrainians another front to worry about. Not to try to take Kiev again since that was a disaster the first time but to tie down Ukrainian forces needed elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:21:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#5]

Russian TG

Impressive video and Russian propaganda lesson all in one.

Coincides with this report, which…🤷‍♂️

https://tass.ru/proisshestviya/17414087
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Well, Ukraine got caught in an awkward cycle where they were transitioning from a Soviet-style military to a Western one.  In 2014, still mostly Soviet in doctrine and training.  In 2022, way more western; but high turnover and low institutional knowledge.

Best thing Ukraine could do is start pulling their all-stars off the battlefield and make them develop new doctrine/train people.  Which, hard to do in a fight for survival; but that's the way forward.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Armies improve in an incremental fashion, not exponentially.  The improvements will be noticeable when the kids trained to NATO standards have moved up the ranks and are at the Captain/Staff Sergeant level. The major improvements will be noticeable when the initial "NATO kids" are grizzled, combat-experienced Field Grade Officers and Platoon Sergeants/First Sergeants.

Well, Ukraine got caught in an awkward cycle where they were transitioning from a Soviet-style military to a Western one.  In 2014, still mostly Soviet in doctrine and training.  In 2022, way more western; but high turnover and low institutional knowledge.

Best thing Ukraine could do is start pulling their all-stars off the battlefield and make them develop new doctrine/train people.  Which, hard to do in a fight for survival; but that's the way forward.

The "unknown" part of the equation is how long it takes to get the "new recruits' up to the "grizzled combat veteran with enough rank to effect/enforce organizational change" phase.  This can be as little as 2-3 years in wartime conditions.  As for institutional development, this is a good use for the "combat wounded" demographic.  Have the wounded interview the other wounded to glean "lessons learned" and write them down.  Some of the who can't return immediately to combat (if at all) become the guys putting the information together, taking jobs in logistics, the training base, etc.  Messy but it can work.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Chilly
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

You folks scare me the most-because you know what is coming. You call into talk radio, take the rare TV interview...and don't get nearly the attention you should. Can't say we weren't warned...

BTW they have updated "equality" to "equity." Apparently that is some enlightened better version, with none of the shortcomings as that previous "equality" stuff.

I don't want to slide, but I would LOVE to hear your gripes and opinions...feel free to DM man.
View Quote

Thank you. Ironically my opinions of the old country are generally positive since we left when I was 6 and only remember lots of family, grandparents, Christmas mornings, snowball fights with dad etc. I was totally insulated and knew nothing about politics or the regime. I learned much later from my parents and grandparents. The story of how we made it to America is interesting also...arriving in America (Brooklyn) living in poverty, crowded streets covered in trash, sitting on a metal fire escape because our unfurnished apartment was too hot, speaking zero English. And now we are heading back to the same old commie shithole to see if our new American commie overlords can make the fraud of "equity" work any better...what a ride!
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:55:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#9]
Israeli volunteer who was apparently in Yuri’s humvee that was blown up.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

maybe in peacetime that's true.  in wartime i'd assess it's more exponential.

look at the US Army at the advent of WW2.  performed relatively poorly initially in North Africa vs. experienced German troops; initial stages of island hopping in the Pacific.   Fast forward 18 months and they were doing a LOT better.  fast forward a bit more and you have the massive D-Day invasion -- airborne, conventional, naval armada...

i do believe we on this board focus on the 'hardware' we see in the pics / vids.   i am also interested in the details of the other 'Battlefield Operating Systems' we DON'T see / hear much about.

Intel / counter-intel. Logistics. Command-Control / Signal. Engineering.  Leadership development.  etc    but we likely will not get the info on that stuff until this is all over ...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

Armies improve in an incremental fashion, not exponentially.  The improvements will be noticeable when the kids trained to NATO standards have moved up the ranks and are at the Captain/Staff Sergeant level. The major improvements will be noticeable when the initial "NATO kids" are grizzled, combat-experienced Field Grade Officers and Platoon Sergeants/First Sergeants.

maybe in peacetime that's true.  in wartime i'd assess it's more exponential.

look at the US Army at the advent of WW2.  performed relatively poorly initially in North Africa vs. experienced German troops; initial stages of island hopping in the Pacific.   Fast forward 18 months and they were doing a LOT better.  fast forward a bit more and you have the massive D-Day invasion -- airborne, conventional, naval armada...

i do believe we on this board focus on the 'hardware' we see in the pics / vids.   i am also interested in the details of the other 'Battlefield Operating Systems' we DON'T see / hear much about.

Intel / counter-intel. Logistics. Command-Control / Signal. Engineering.  Leadership development.  etc    but we likely will not get the info on that stuff until this is all over ...

True.  During WWII, a soldier could go from "bright-eyed recruit with an aptitude for military service" to "grizzled combat-veteran field grade officer/mid-level NCO" quick/fast/and in a hurry.  This that take a decade or more in peacetime; it can me as little as 2-3 years (or less) during high-intensity conflict.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsnMLBZX0AADMvt?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Russia is never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

When you have folks that were college professors, concert pianists, etc one day then fighting the Red Army the next, you will get some weird stupid looking and novel tactics. But they are making it work somehow. It's almost guaranteed that all our doctrine and ttp's will need to be severely updated based on experience from Ukraine. No one in the USA has fought a war like this since Korea.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:12:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]

Sleep well, Warrior! 🙏        
Mujahid 🕯️

B E C S M E R T N Y

https://t.me/killpukin/14202

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By josepha1:

You’ll be happy to know he’ll be in cuffs soon enough.
View Quote

For a misdemeanor at worst, and one that has had the statute of limitations run out?

Some of you here deserve the tyranny that is descending on us here in the USA, or what was once the USA
You really do
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:18:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#15]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

Well done!  

I know it goes without saying but I am going to say it anyways.  Be careful out there.  Another corny American sending prayers up for your safety!  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
Originally Posted By Easterner:
My new friends are here. I just got back from the post office. Thanks to those that helped me get this quickly and before our trip this week.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230401_115212_jpg-2766134.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230401_115245_jpg-2766135.JPG

I bought one of these covers as well. They sent it off to the seamstress with some materials. We plan to start making helmet covers for high cut helmets too. This will serve as our pattern to make our own.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/b1ad6bab1256c3f92dbd60e258c0e7d4_jpg-2766136.JPG

Maybe even some of these.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG-ffa4088cfd6efed1bd387e42e953284b-V_j-2766137.JPG

Well done!  

I know it goes without saying but I am going to say it anyways.  Be careful out there.  Another corny American sending prayers up for your safety!  

Add me too as well, stay safe out there and prayers for everyone's safety at the front.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:26:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#18]
Russian incendiary attacks on Vuhledar.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#19]

The "unknown" part of the equation is how long it takes to get the "new recruits' up to the "grizzled combat veteran with enough rank to effect/enforce organizational change" phase.  This can be as little as 2-3 years in wartime conditions.  As for institutional development, this is a good use for the "combat wounded" demographic.  Have the wounded interview the other wounded to glean "lessons learned" and write them down.  Some of the who can't return immediately to combat (if at all) become the guys putting the information together, taking jobs in logistics, the training base, etc.  Messy but it can work.
View Quote

I feel like that learning curve is much shorter these days; but if it isn't converted to institutional knowledge, it is mostly lost.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Thats awesome. Now I'm curious how to use the Great Cloak.
View Quote

@spydercomonkey
Link on doubling up under great coats
A little more discussion.
When I was in undergrad I had a friend that did Russian Great War and Great Patriotic War (his terms) reenacting. That is where I first heard about foot wraps and the joys of the great coat.  His group would go to Pennsylvania every year and live in miserable conditions exactly as the originals did.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Indiana Jones style tank barrel failure on a Russian D-20 howitzer.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Those upgrades aren't going to do crap against what Ukr is getting...Russia is a joke...but they do have numbers...
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:37:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#26]

Wiki on it for those unfamiliar with the weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_153_Shoulder-Launched_Multipurpose_Assault_Weapon
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:41:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Russian catches a FPV in the ribs.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Damn dude, you are batting 1000 with these posts.
View Quote

LOL... yeah, it was also "Paul Manafort" that made Donald Trump trash our NATO allies and threaten to leave NATO on a worldwide weakness tour- that culminated in "the Helsinki surrender," where he showed up on the border of East and West, repeated the same surrender points, and verbally fellated Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin... ON THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY, TO-THE-DAY, OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.

Eventually, Trumpistas need to realize that it isn't Rudy/ Manafort/ Cohen/ Meadows/ Barr/ etc... who "steered him wrong."

Trump was steering the country into a ditch on orders from V.V. Putin the entire time he was in office.

US needed to fold down to allow Russia to join the ranks of the superpowers and create the multipolar world imagined in "Foundations of Geopolitics."
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#29]
A variety of different grenades used, one certainly seems to be the WW2 era one featured a few days ago in a photo.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Those upgrades aren't going to do crap against what Ukr is getting...Russia is a joke...but they do have numbers...
View All Quotes

I thought that was a joke.  Was it?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I took it as a joke. The other joke is that even though Russia has numbers, they can't make those numbers useful on a larger scale, let alone get the guys they have in theatre to the front supplied adequately.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Yeah, we might want to take it easy today

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

In that twitter they refer to the 30 Russian soldiers attacking that trench as 30 attack aircraft.  Is this some sort of lost in translation thing?
View Quote

Yes. The original said "штурмовики" which should have been translated as "storm troopers" given the context. The same word could mean a ground attack plane in a different context. Machine translation still has its limits.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

You seem obsessed with waiting for me to post something, and then logically turning yourself into a pretzel to contradict whatever I have to say. I sense a pattern.
Bye.
View Quote

No need to be so sensitive.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I would just remind it is April 1 but, it's really hard to tell these days.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:01:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#38]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikev101:

LOL... yeah, it was also "Paul Manafort" that made Donald Trump trash our NATO allies and threaten to leave NATO on a worldwide weakness tour- that culminated in "the Helsinki surrender," where he showed up on the border of East and West, repeated the same surrender points, and verbally fellated Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin... ON THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY, TO-THE-DAY, OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.

Eventually, Trumpistas need to realize that it isn't Rudy/ Manafort/ Cohen/ Meadows/ Barr/ etc... who "steered him wrong."

Trump was steering the country into a ditch on orders from V.V. Putin the entire time he was in office.

US needed to fold down to allow Russia to join the ranks of the superpowers and create the multipolar world imagined in "Foundations of Geopolitics."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalashnikev101:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Damn dude, you are batting 1000 with these posts.

I also remember the German delegation literally laughing in Trump's face when he told them they were too reliant on Russian Gas and needed to increase their defense spending.  I also seem to recall that he got a lot of pushback when he wanted to move forces out of Germany and forward base them in Poland.  I also seem to recall, and tell me whether I am mistaken on this, that his major beef with NATO was that the majority of the alliance was spending far less on defense spending than was necessary, and was becoming hooked on cheap Russian energy at great strategic risk.  Sure glad he was wrong on that one! We get that you hate Trump, he is not perfect and the dude is certainly no saint; having said that, he was WAY ahead of anywhere in Europe West of the Oder River in identifying the risk of Russia both strategically and economically to Europe.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Garashchenko’s TG.

⚡️Today only
Exclusive rubric - The Fifth Column of Russia

Vladimir Putin, nickname "Bunker", he is also "Grandfather". One of the most successful agents introduced into Russia with the aim of its complete collapse. Successfully goes to the goal. His achievements:

1. Doubled the borders with NATO;
2. Successfully lost profitable markets for oil and gas;
3. Made Russia a raw material appendage and a vassal of China;
4. Arranged the maximum hole in the budget since the late 90s;
5. Provoked a record drain of brains and capital from the country;
6. Achieved the largest number of sanctions in history;
7. Ditched more than 200,000 soldiers in the war.

For outstanding achievements, he was awarded the Golden Toilet of the 1st degree.

#1_April

🚀 Subscribe / Eng Twitter / YouTube / Eng Telegram

⚡️Today only

Dmitry Medvedev, call sign Iblis. Sleeper agent. He deeply infiltrated the country's leadership and took on 2 directions at once:

1. Maximum discrediting of Russia in social networks and the media through the creation of paranoid messages and statements;
2. Destruction of the country's alcohol supply in order to cause riots against the authorities on the part of the disadvantaged population.

For the successful implementation of the tasks set, he was repeatedly awarded diplomas.

#1_April

⚡️Today only

Igor Girkin, call sign Strelkov, aka Reenactor. Double or triple agent, he doesn't remember anymore. He openly declares his goal - the overthrow of Putin and the seizure of power.

At the same time, it consistently sows panic, melancholy, depression and maximum evil. One of his videos can demoralize tens of thousands of Russians and cheer up Ukrainians.

We remind you that a special monetary award was announced for him in Ukraine, and he can receive it personally at any convenient time.

#1_April

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Garashchenko’s TG.

⚡️Today only

Vladimir Putin, nickname "Bunker", he is also "Grandfather". One of the most successful agents introduced into Russia with the aim of its complete collapse. Successfully goes to the goal. His achievements:

1. Doubled the borders with NATO;
2. Successfully lost profitable markets for oil and gas;
3. Made Russia a raw material appendage and a vassal of China;
4. Arranged the maximum hole in the budget since the late 90s;
5. Provoked a record drain of brains and capital from the country;
6. Achieved the largest number of sanctions in history;
7. Ditched more than 200,000 soldiers in the war.

For outstanding achievements, he was awarded the Golden Toilet of the 1st degree.

#1_April

⚡️Today only

Dmitry Medvedev, call sign Iblis. Sleeper agent. He deeply infiltrated the country's leadership and took on 2 directions at once:

1. Maximum discrediting of Russia in social networks and the media through the creation of paranoid messages and statements;
2. Destruction of the country's alcohol supply in order to cause riots against the authorities on the part of the disadvantaged population.

For the successful implementation of the tasks set, he was repeatedly awarded diplomas.

#1_April

⚡️Today only

Igor Girkin, call sign Strelkov, aka Reenactor. Double or triple agent, he doesn't remember anymore. He openly declares his goal - the overthrow of Putin and the seizure of power.

At the same time, it consistently sows panic, melancholy, depression and maximum evil. One of his videos can demoralize tens of thousands of Russians and cheer up Ukrainians.

We remind you that a special monetary award was announced for him in Ukraine, and he can receive it personally at any convenient time.

#1_April

View Quote

It's satire, except for being 100% accurate.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#41]
This is not on Twitter yet.
Close up trench fight.

🇺🇦🔱 Clearing of enemy positions by an assault group of soldiers of the 36th Marine Infantry Brigade in Donetsk region.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/88536
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Specialists of Ukroboronprom from one of the armored tank factories proposed a modification of the Leopard-1-2 tank.

It is distinguished by the installation in the tower of a second rifled gun 1 x 105 mm of the English company Royal Ordnance L7A3 L/52, and a four-link charging mechanism, modified for the delivery of unitary shots from the turret machine gun and the lower ammunition stack.
Due to the rejection of the charger, it became possible to significantly increase the ammunition and introduce the automatic firing mode.

I quit.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Look at the fucking date pal.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Specialists of Ukroboronprom from one of the armored tank factories proposed a modification of the Leopard-1-2 tank.

It is distinguished by the installation in the tower of a second rifled gun 1 x 105 mm of the English company Royal Ordnance L7A3 L/52, and a four-link charging mechanism, modified for the delivery of unitary shots from the turret machine gun and the lower ammunition stack.
Due to the rejection of the charger, it became possible to significantly increase the ammunition and introduce the automatic firing mode.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/628EA54D-1A34-43D5-9B54-B5566B15BD69-2766284.jpg

I quit.

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/628EA54D-1A34-43D5-9B54-B5566B15BD69-2766284.jpg

I quit.

lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#45]
This is not on Twitter yet.
Close up trench fight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/AB850DBE-22A6-49BE-ADFB-3D4F337B8845-2766282.jpg

🇺🇦🔱 Clearing of enemy positions by an assault group of soldiers of the 36th Marine Infantry Brigade in Donetsk region.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/88536
View Quote

Twitter version here for those interested.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

It was

I doubt the orcswines have 50 combat capable T-34 left.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

It is the First of April, but we're talking about Russia...
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote

Nine minutes 🙄
Literally the last guy I checked before I gave up.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Anything a mosin can do a basic ar15 can do better plus being able to aid in assaults
View Quote

This is quite obviously false. With its greater length, a Mosin is superior when being applied as a lever to lift objects, and it also provides better reach for bayonet charges. The heavier weight makes it a more effective club in CQB/hand-to-hand situations. The wooden stock provides fuel for starting small fires. Do not fall for Washington Post propaganda that AR pattern rifles are the most powerful and deadliest weapons in the world.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#50]

Nine minutes 🙄

Thanks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Nine minutes 🙄

Thanks

No problem, we try to cover all preferences.  
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3798 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top