Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4261 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

That was me.

I am also the guy who banned him.  What a piece of shit.
View Quote
You think he's some kind of highly intelligent but delusional dude? a lot of the things he would write about in detail were oddly specific and detailed. A lot of his logic was pretty solid as well and his stories had a ridiculous amount of detail. Maybe some of his stuff was true and some wasn't as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:29:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#2]

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I’m starting to think Russia needs to be disassembled after the war. If not broken into smaller pieces it needs to have its nuclear and missile programs recycled into dust. Without those two programs Russia is no bigger threat than Afghanistan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FylWuCfWIAEHcIm?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m starting to think Russia needs to be disassembled after the war. If not broken into smaller pieces it needs to have its nuclear and missile programs recycled into dust. Without those two programs Russia is no bigger threat than Afghanistan.

Starting to?  

The complete destruction of the Putin regime, and the breakup of Russia must be our goal here.  Nothing less.

If Putin’s regime is left intact, it’s only a matter of time before they attack another neighbor.

If Putin’s regime is left intact, they will continue to wage cyber-warfare against the U.S. and our allies.

It does not matter if Putin dies; a Russian government with Medvedev in charge is just as bad for us.

This war is not really about Ukraine; this war is about the destruction of Russia.  We need to finally win the Cold War.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Manpad team with a gun truck.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The Florks have arrived. I won't be getting any more for a long time i assume. Also anyone that had souvenirs from Leo should expect those in the mail soon.

https://spe-tactical-surplus.com/search.asp?keyword=Flork+
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
The Florks have arrived. I won't be getting any more for a long time i assume. Also anyone that had souvenirs from Leo should expect those in the mail soon.

View Quote

This is awesome!   Glad to see you checking in this morning.

Best to you all!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Where were you when I stated before many many times that the ONLY fucken reason Hungary, Czech,.Slovakia, and Poland get any EU subsidies and grants AKA DA free money,  is only because the EU is protecting western farms and industries and refuses to allow much of eastern European products to reach the western EU market.

The EU just wants cheap labor henceforth why we have BMW, audi, Opel, Mercedes and many other manufacturing in Hungary.

That's wonderful and 👌 sauce all over.

BUT, then the EU fat shames Hungary and others for accepting funds because their food products aren't sold in their market.

If Hungary and Eastern Europe would simply have access to the common market for their products, we wouldn't need EU funding at all.

Don't get me wrong..

I want Hungary helping Ukraine kick orckish ass and I'm helping in that with funding,.volunteering with delivery to the Zahony border to Ukraine with critical tactical stuff. Many others are helping also.

Keep in mind that I've hosted my buddies Ukranian family for one year without any help from anyone other than my VA pension.

I'm hosting my own family and added 3 more mouths.

I'm not whining.

I'm KVETCHING.

Not even Jewish and I know more Yiddish than the average person.

This is my cross to bear and many Hungarians are doing it also.

Orban is not helping but I understand his point.

So far it has worked with Finland and Hungary getting concessions but doing it again?

Hmmmmm...

I DONT THINK IT WILL WORK IN HUNGARYS FAVOR AGAIN.

I'd say Hungary should allow Sweden to join and we figure out other ways to keep migrant parasites out.

Yes ..I'm being a hypocritical in that Hungray has accepted over 200k Ukrainian refugees and have gotten them housing,.food, schooling and jobs.

Guess what?

None of those Ukrainians are giving issues.

Every single one is like an energizer bunny rabbit who hit the ground to work, to better themselves, and be productive members of Hungarian society.

Those 3rd world cesspool migrates from other places..

Not civilized..not westernized and NOT skill in dibly squat other than for asking for handouts but no worky...no assimilating or integrating.

TLDR...

Hungary wants their EU funds and no 3rd migrants...

To accept Sweden into NATO.

And Hungary is helping Ukrainians in many ways but not enough.
View Quote

On point!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:

Where are you getting the idea that Eastern European countries don't have access to Western European markets?

There is no basis for that in any law. The whole point of the European Single Market is that everyone has the right to compete everywhere else.

In Ireland there are many food products from Eastern European countries available.
No one is obligated to buy your stuff, you have to compete with a better product at a better price. The same as everyone else.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Schmigs:
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Where were you when I stated before many many times that the ONLY fucken reason Hungary, Czech,.Slovakia, and Poland get any EU subsidies and grants AKA DA free money,  is only because the EU is protecting western farms and industries and refuses to allow much of eastern European products to reach the western EU market.

The EU just wants cheap labor henceforth why we have BMW, audi, Opel, Mercedes and many other manufacturing in Hungary.

That's wonderful and  sauce all over.

BUT, then the EU fat shames Hungary and others for accepting funds because their food products aren't sold in their market.

If Hungary and Eastern Europe would simply have access to the common market for their products, we wouldn't need EU funding at all.

Don't get me wrong..

I want Hungary helping Ukraine kick orckish ass and I'm helping in that with funding,.volunteering with delivery to the Zahony border to Ukraine with critical tactical stuff. Many others are helping also.

Keep in mind that I've hosted my buddies Ukranian family for one year without any help from anyone other than my VA pension.

I'm hosting my own family and added 3 more mouths.

I'm not whining.

I'm KVETCHING.

Not even Jewish and I know more Yiddish than the average person.

This is my cross to bear and many Hungarians are doing it also.

Orban is not helping but I understand his point.

So far it has worked with Finland and Hungary getting concessions but doing it again?

Hmmmmm...

I DONT THINK IT WILL WORK IN HUNGARYS FAVOR AGAIN.

I'd say Hungary should allow Sweden to join and we figure out other ways to keep migrant parasites out.

Yes ..I'm being a hypocritical in that Hungray has accepted over 200k Ukrainian refugees and have gotten them housing,.food, schooling and jobs.

Guess what?

None of those Ukrainians are giving issues.

Every single one is like an energizer bunny rabbit who hit the ground to work, to better themselves, and be productive members of Hungarian society.

Those 3rd world cesspool migrates from other places..

Not civilized..not westernized and NOT skill in dibly squat other than for asking for handouts but no worky...no assimilating or integrating.

TLDR...

Hungary wants their EU funds and no 3rd migrants...

To accept Sweden into NATO.

And Hungary is helping Ukrainians in many ways but not enough.

Where are you getting the idea that Eastern European countries don't have access to Western European markets?

There is no basis for that in any law. The whole point of the European Single Market is that everyone has the right to compete everywhere else.

In Ireland there are many food products from Eastern European countries available.
No one is obligated to buy your stuff, you have to compete with a better product at a better price. The same as everyone else.

Besides, there are a lot more markets outside of the EU.  Hungary should stop taking EU money if they want true independence.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Russian bever circus was in the news 3 years ago after the trapeze beaver pissed all over the audience.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#11]
1 hr ago.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#13]
We discussed these large UAV's that can drop torpedoes thousands of pages ago.  They might be getting supplied to Ukraine soon.

Drone models listed from video.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Just placed an order. Haha
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#15]
2 min ago.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#17]

I did say in comparison to our means and surplus.

Have we not 400 Abrams the Marines recently turned in? Thousands of M113? Hundreds of Bradleys? Hundreds or thousands of F-16s?  Yet we are trickling them in. Who knows what other huge quantities we have that are barely tapped. Mine clearing equipment? Strykers?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Worthy synopsis. Should be repeated weekly.

It would be hard to tell we are the world's lone superpower by the relatively paltry sends we've done compared to our ability and surplus.

This simply isn't true. We are, by far, the biggest contributor to Ukraine's defense. That being said, we should do more.

I did say in comparison to our means and surplus.

Have we not 400 Abrams the Marines recently turned in? Thousands of M113? Hundreds of Bradleys? Hundreds or thousands of F-16s?  Yet we are trickling them in. Who knows what other huge quantities we have that are barely tapped. Mine clearing equipment? Strykers?

My view is you're both right.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By stgdz:
So what ever happened to gentlemanfarmer.
Haven't seen him post for awhile.
View Quote
He may have gotten tired of the off-tangent, sidetrack crap that infects this thread.  If so, my apologies as I've posted a few sidetracks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Manpad team with a gun truck.

View Quote

Noticed on the tweets that only 1 of 4 of the fast boys was intercepted.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Dammit, the flork with cap is OOS. Got the others though.
Thanks for putting that up.
Be safe my dude-
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Two significant countries (and their militaries and strategic positions) have thrown off neutrality and are joining NATO, with a third leaning in that direction while retaining official neutrality.

View Quote

Sweden & Finland, but a third country?  

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:

Unfortunately, the US has many other financial obligations. The overwhelming debt bill and immigration costs all while our government refuses to tap into our natural resources but places financial burdens on its citizens for other foreign pet projects. Yes, the US could do more but won't unless poll numbers dictate it to. After all, the elites need their cut too. Welcome to the new Soviet Union.
View Quote

What does the debt have to do with equipment no longer in service, that is paid for and in storage? We are sending a lot of hand me downs that only cost transportation to Ukraine. Send more, it's just taking up space.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#26]
We discussed these large UAV's that can drop torpedoes thousands of pages ago.  They might be getting supplied to Ukraine soon.

Drone models listed from video.
View Quote

Wonder if the Ukranian navy will make their own little drone carrier that can get closer to the harbor view sea and then launch the quad off the pad for a suicide torpedo launch

That would be a one way mission for that quad because it's not going to be able to get back to the carrier.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#28]
2 min ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqwbB5acAIBDS0?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Curious at what point the Ukrainian advance is potentially endangered by the upstream dams from Tokmak.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
He may have gotten tired of the off-tangent, sidetrack crap that infects this thread.  If so, my apologies as I've posted a few sidetracks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By stgdz:
So what ever happened to gentlemanfarmer.
Haven't seen him post for awhile.

He's around.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqnANyX0AIIlbD?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Fukrs like that deserve a lot of non-CoC compliant treatment.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Two significant countries (and their militaries and strategic positions) have thrown off neutrality and are joining NATO, with a third leaning in that direction while retaining official neutrality.

Moldova?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#32]

Allegedlies….
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#35]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyq1zzFakAQpcaF?format=png&name=small
View Quote
Wouldn't that cause a huge risk that a US court would rule that was illegal in 2032 when people like Russia again and the US has to pay it back with interest?  Iirc we've had issues like that with seized funds having to be returned.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#36]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqNrHlWwAAkjKe?format=jpg&name=900x900
Allegedlies….
View Quote

maybe, but the chances of Ukr not doing anything in the east are small imo.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:47:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#37]
On anger and rage.

Assault groups enter the forest strip where the enemy is concentrated.

Promptly responding to the wounding of a comrade, the fighters continue to clear the enemy's dugouts and advance.

Executed by the 3rd company of the 1st assault battalion. Bakhmut direction.

3rd OShBr | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | ab3.army | SupportAZOV🇺🇦

https://t.me/ab3army/2702
https://twitter.com/noelreports/status/1669332900658008065

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#38]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqNrHlWwAAkjKe?format=jpg&name=900x900
Allegedlies .
View Quote
Thats about exactly what I suggested AFU do back about August/September.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By spctrbytz:

If the fields were muddy enough, a bare dozen strategically placed Chick-Fil-A could slow momentum of any invasion to a crawl. Miles of SUVs blocking every major road, each intent on not letting anyone ahead of them in the stalled queue.
View Quote
You're wrong. You need ABC liquor stores with drive through windows selling 190 grain in 4 liter containers with cartons of smokes. I seriously don't understand why UA hasn't used alcohol as a weapon. They should let them capture warehouses full near the front lines. Give them 24 hours to get totally roasted then attack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:59:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#40]
rhetorical Q:

If someone really believes their strategy and tactic ideas are valid, why would they post them in a forum diligently monitored by the enemy?

"Ukraine should do this"...."Ukraine should feint in this direction and"...."Shorc weaknesses in ____ should be exploited by"

lot of over-the-fence jabbering going on

"Loose Lips *uck Shorc Dicks"

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#42]
We publish a request from the editors of the Z Committee telegram channel and the answer:
Today, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin stated that:
"We certainly should not put people in some kind of false position. In whatever capacity (each) is at the forefront, they are all defenders of the Fatherland, and the Motherland must fully respond to their willingness to risk their lives and give their lives for Motherland. Everyone should be on an equal footing."
"This is the only way to ensure social guarantees. Because if there is no contract with the state, with the Ministry of Defense, then there are no legal grounds for social guarantees from the state. This must be done, and as soon as possible."
Earlier you stated that PMC Wagner would not sign a contract with the Ministry of Defense. In your opinion, will Wagner PMC veterans be deprived of social guarantees in the future, or is the company ready to provide them with its own guarantees? And do you think that this may affect the desire to join the Wagner PMC?

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
“When the Motherland was in trouble, when the help of PMC Wagner was needed and we all came to defend it, the President promised us all social guarantees. I am ready to provide for the Wagner PMC fighters, but today I am here, and tomorrow I am gone. And therefore, of course, the state should participate in social guarantees for veterans, for fighters who have completed the task. Therefore, when we began to participate in this war, no one said that we would be obliged to conclude agreements with the Ministry of Defense. None of the Wagner PMC fighters is ready to go down the path of shame again. And so no one will sign contracts.
As for social guarantees, I think that the State Duma and the President will find a compromise solution, in which they will receive both social guarantees and documents as combatants. Because usually a combatant gets a person who has already left the NVO zone, or is wounded, or his family gets it, because he was killed. I have 20 thousand dead, should they also sign a contract with the Ministry of Defense? Today we are at war, we were told to conclude a contract with the Ministry of Defense. Who will we be told to sign a contract with tomorrow? Therefore, I think that a solution will be found, and in any case we will not conclude a contract.
The Ministry of Defense is an important state body, an important structure. But if it is privatized by a group of individuals, this does not mean that we should participate in this crime.”

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3705

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#43]
“Toilets and houses are filthy, personal belongings and property are being stolen”: Russian-haired warriors do not deny themselves anything on the territory of the evacuated settlements of the Belgorod Region

According to "NeMoskva", the inhabitants of the evacuated villages complained to Governor Gladkov about the swine behavior of the orcs.

“They live in our homes, lead an ugly lifestyle, alcohol and other things remain in the form of garbage and dirt, toilets and houses are polluted, personal belongings and property are stolen,” a resident of Novaya Tavolzhanka turned to the authorities.

According to her, pig dogs penetrate many houses. “An ATV was stolen from our garage, which is now often seen in the districts of Novaya Tavolzhanka. In addition, people complained about the stolen trailer,” she writes.

https://t.me/uniannet/101816
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Prime:
“Toilets and houses are filthy, personal belongings and property are being stolen”: Russian-haired warriors do not deny themselves anything on the territory of the evacuated settlements of the Belgorod Region

According to "NeMoskva", the inhabitants of the evacuated villages complained to Governor Gladkov about the swine behavior of the orcs.

“They live in our homes, lead an ugly lifestyle, alcohol and other things remain in the form of garbage and dirt, toilets and houses are polluted, personal belongings and property are stolen,” a resident of Novaya Tavolzhanka turned to the authorities.

According to her, pig dogs penetrate many houses. “An ATV was stolen from our garage, which is now often seen in the districts of Novaya Tavolzhanka. In addition, people complained about the stolen trailer,” she writes.

https://t.me/uniannet/101816
View Quote

They really are a nation of trailer trash.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By CS223:
You're wrong. You need ABC liquor stores with drive through windows selling 190 grain in 4 liter containers with cartons of smokes. I seriously don't understand why UA hasn't used alcohol as a weapon. They should let them capture warehouses full near the front lines. Give them 24 hours to get totally roasted then attack.
View Quote

This may be tongue-in-cheek, but it's a valid tactic.

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:09:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqnANyX0AIIlbD?format=jpg&name=large

Hanging or shooting spies is fine.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#49]
misprint/misinterpretation in tweet — one of the countries is in Europe the other is Morocco. An interesting development.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#50]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyq1zzFakAQpcaF?format=png&name=small
View Quote

This is the way
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4261 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top