Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4429 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Heres the thing, the use of something like Mustard Gas (Lewisite) would have to be en masse. If it was used in any useful amounts we would know very easily.
View Quote
I don't know that the Russians used it intentionally or if it was an issue 'mistake', but they should be held responsible either way if those reports are true.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Good video of UA troops advancing through a wood line and trenches near the recently liberated Klishchiivka.
View Quote
miles and miles of tree lines to clear but they are getting good at it .
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

We do have a lot.  And the facility also upgrades the older variants to later versions for ourselves, and export customers.   I had mentioned thousands of pages ago we needed to set it up so Ukrainians could be trained on these and to have at least the older versions that we were putting into storage set up to give to them in the numbers they wanted.  This was because all of Europe was having trouble sending multiple variants of Leopards.  

I was thinking we would send them 300 M1A1's from the Marines and pour on the Leopards later.
View Quote

Meh. Send the National Guard M1A1SAs. Army is about to get cut anyway.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:21:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#4]

Artillery attack on the invaders. Battalion K-2. Soledar - Siversk.

Aerial reconnaissance of the K-2 battalion detected a concentration of enemy vehicles and manpower. The 155-mm projectile, donated by partners, went to the meeting - to carry Western democracy. As a result, we have certain results.

https://t.me/combatfootageua/3575
https://twitter.com/krzysztofjano15/status/1676599884835704832

Flying Skull operators are hunting for a Russian UAZ.
https://t.me/combatfootageua/3574

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

This is how you know it was all a smoke screen ...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thehun06:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0PdY-cXsAEP7XC?format=png&name=900x900

This is how you know it was all a smoke screen ...

No, his mutiny was real….Putin can’t afford to look weak and Prizokhin made him look like a bitch.

But Prizokhin has friends and hasn’t outlived his usefulness so he gets to live for now. Putin did revoke his Army MRE contract, which is the true basis of Prizokhin’s fortune.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
View All Quotes
Good video of UA troops advancing through a wood line and trenches near the recently liberated Klishchiivka.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The price of each liberated metre of Ukrainian land.
In the video, a medic with the 1st Mechanised Battalion of the 3rd Brigade provides emergency treatment to a soldier after he was seriously wounded. Bakhmut direction.

https://t.me/combatfootageua/3571

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AzSteven:

I don't know that the Russians used it intentionally or if it was an issue 'mistake', but they should be held responsible either way if those reports are true.
View All Quotes
Heres the thing, the use of something like Mustard Gas (Lewisite) would have to be en masse. If it was used in any useful amounts we would know very easily.

Given that they seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel in other areas, it would not be surprising to think they got a batch of chemical weapons shells delivered and nobody checked. The dunces on the front lines probably didn't realize that's what they fired until the green plume came back their way.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:30:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#9]

The flight of two FAB-500 aerial bombs with the UPMK module on the video of the Russian Su-34 pilot.
Fortunately, some of the aerial bombs do not go off and just fall, like, for example, the one near Gulyaipol.

Video

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acl_k4Xav_A

This video was posted before. If you're like me and tend to skip long videos, find time to give this a view. It's candid talk (in English) by a loyal Russian. He volunteered as a medic on the first day of the invasion, was told they don't need any volunteers, then they called him back a week later to get him signed up. He fights because he's a patriotic Russian, they are liberating Russian lands, saving Russians from pagans, Nazis, and the new world order. He hits some of the same talking points that US "conservatives" hold. Russia is liberating its lands from separatists.

The interviewer asks serious questions, like "what if Ukraine wants to be independent?" The guy pauses and says why would they? Ukraine can never be anything other than a vassal, and they should be Russia vassals.

The flag in his background is the first Russian flag from 1858.
View Quote

I bet any one of the more eager members of the Waffen SS would have an identical opinion about Ukraine in 1941.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]
5 min ago.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
⚡️Urgent⚡️Consequences of the night shelling of Makiivka⚡️

Around 21:15 in Donetsk, a strong bang was heard from the arrival of a rocket, then another one. As a result, it became known that he was admitted to the Makeevka Clinical Hospital No. 2.

The @wargonzo team went to the scene. Already at the entrance to Makiivka, there was a noticeable smell of burning in the air. For a couple of blocks from the hospital, severe damage to the facades became noticeable, some blocks were de-energized. Numerous rescue services worked. The hospital itself suffered little damage. Obviously, the blow fell somewhere nearby.

Returning to residential areas, we recorded a picture of destruction.
A tornado seemed to have swept through the apartments of the houses, the doors were knocked out in the houses, the furniture was broken. The blast wave passed through some houses. According to residents, many shell-shocked, several people were taken to the hospital with injuries. Shortly before the incident, a drone was seen in the sky.

Presumably, the cause of the destruction was the impact of the Ukrainian MLRS "HIMARS".

https://t.me/wargonzo/13661

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Given that they seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel in other areas, it would not be surprising to think they got a batch of chemical weapons shells delivered and nobody checked. The dunces on the front lines probably didn't realize that's what they fired until the green plume came back their way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Mustard is really corrosive. Based on the corruption and lack of maintenance we've seen involving regular equipment, I don't think there's much chance of not noticing Mustard oozing all over the place in the ammo bunker.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:46:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#14]
5 min ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0SwqrPWICQWInV?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

It’s interesting that a decent sized dump still existed so close to the front within range of almost everything.  Makes me wonder if the key has been Ukraine getting more capable, EW hardened drones.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Ultimately, I am not unsympathetic to some of our posters (whom I assume have more than a passing familiarity with our chronic ammo stockage issues, and are passionately concerned about it) who are firing the red-star cluster on this.  My only argument is that they should probably switch from Cafe Cubano with a Rip-it chaser to beer for a little while and reflect.  IF we do not exercise our logistics and determine the actual "no-shit" requirements for extended HIC against a major power, we will NOT get it right during the next war.  We have a primo opportunity to fix at least parts of our broken procurement system, determine requirements based on actual objective data and facts as opposed to estimates built on estimates, and try out a bunch of systems (SAM-T, NASAMS, etc) that have never been fielded to a major war and determine their actual combat deployment usage and requirements based on actual as opposed to theoretical combat deployment.  AND, do all this while someone else is paying the Butchers' Bill. There IS both opportunity and risk associated with this approach.  The opportunity is that we get to accelerate fielding of improved systems (the M113 replacement, STINGER upgrade/replacement, next-gen PATRIOT, HIMARS, GMLRS, etc), Decrease storage/disposal costs of older systems (mid-range Blocs of the F16, older lots of JAVELIN, AT-4, PATRIOT, etc).  Build international relationships (and clients), etc.  The risks, naturally, is that if China and the Norks (or both) get froggy in the near-term, we may well get caught short. However, the other side of this coin is that the expenditure of stuff like PAC3 CRI and 1st Gen HIMARS is a forcing function to replenish our stuff expeditiously so DoD isn't spending it's money funding Tranny Rights and Renaming stuff because of "feels".  Otherwise, we could find ourselves fighting the next war with stockpiled PAC-3 CRI with limited upper-tier integration capabilities against a near-intercontinental Ballistic Missile Threat and launching deep-strikes against modern air defenses with 1st Gen HIMARS that have the radar cross section of a station wagon while swatting at low-observable drones and cruise missiles with 30 year old STINGERS.  However, keep in mind that R0N and others are not wrong, and we risk potentially having our ass bare during the period while production catches up with stockage and requirements, and this does need to be taken into account, because TANSTAAFL.
View Quote

Very well stated as usual. I share the same concern (but without the actual knowledge and experience) as our vocal critics. But coming in the thread "yelling" and basically calling everyone stupid was not the best approach no matter how much insider knowledge one has. Anyway, I doubt too many of us here are able to nudge official policy no matter how effective (or not) the brow-beating. It's like me getting drunk and yelling at my wife about my sportsball team sucking badly...
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Daemon could be the guy delivering the Publishers Warehouse money and people would bristle at him. He has that manner.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View All Quotes

We do have a lot.  And the facility also upgrades the older variants to later versions for ourselves, and export customers.   I had mentioned thousands of pages ago we needed to set it up so Ukrainians could be trained on these and to have at least the older versions that we were putting into storage set up to give to them in the numbers they wanted.  This was because all of Europe was having trouble sending multiple variants of Leopards.  

I was thinking we would send them 300 M1A1's from the Marines and pour on the Leopards later.

We got like 4k Abrams made, right? This 33 tanks we're sending is a sick joke. We should also put trophy on them, since there is that ATGM thread from helicopters that they don't have a great option for. Plus it's the perfect place to test APS and work out the bugs they have.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I posted maybe 15 years back when asked , the RIGHT side won and the world is a better place for it .

but "A republic, if you can keep it"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Need to do some stuff then off to bed .

To my American brothers, Happy Independence Day.

Have a great time and if you play with splody stuff keep your fingers out of the way

It's good that our little spat worked out pretty good in the end.
I posted maybe 15 years back when asked , the RIGHT side won and the world is a better place for it .

but "A republic, if you can keep it"

Some of us are trying.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#19]
A very interesting selection of Russian REB and REP was shared.

Russian Electronic Warfare Systems
Analytical Insight Report
7 June 2023

The document is declassified, so please share, share and keep to yourself.

Guys from Canada systematize a lot of technique gifts.

#literature

P.S. also improve your English)

American infantryman

https://t.me/usinfantryman1/14658
Link to 82 page pdf…at the above link.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I bet any one of the more eager members of the Waffen SS would have an identical opinion about Ukraine in 1941.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acl_k4Xav_A

This video was posted before. If you're like me and tend to skip long videos, find time to give this a view. It's candid talk (in English) by a loyal Russian. He volunteered as a medic on the first day of the invasion, was told they don't need any volunteers, then they called him back a week later to get him signed up. He fights because he's a patriotic Russian, they are liberating Russian lands, saving Russians from pagans, Nazis, and the new world order. He hits some of the same talking points that US "conservatives" hold. Russia is liberating its lands from separatists.

The interviewer asks serious questions, like "what if Ukraine wants to be independent?" The guy pauses and says why would they? Ukraine can never be anything other than a vassal, and they should be Russia vassals.

The flag in his background is the first Russian flag from 1858.

Almost certainly. This doesn't get much attention in light of the holocaust, but the Nazis long term goal was to depopulate much of Eastern Europe and replace the population with Aryans. They didn't view many Eastern European populations as being worthy of possessing their lands, and they planned to either kill or deport most of them. Ukraine was at the center of this plan (which I believe was referred to as "Generalplan Ost"), with seizing its farmland being one of Hitler's larger motivations for pushing east. The Nazis murdered about two million Ukrainians, which is something the Russians like to forget. The Russians also like to forget that the UPA fought the Nazis at times, that the Ukrainians most likely to collaborate with the Nazis were actually former Soviet collaborators, etc.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Daemon could be the guy delivering the Publishers Warehouse money and people would bristle at him. He has that manner.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]
This second attack on Makiivka was a fuel depot!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Mr SecDef, WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?! DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY SHOW YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:27:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#24]
The West has to acknowledge this soon. It is exactly how we would fight. Hit the sources!!

This was a tweet within a thread discussing cost of attack drones/missiles versus AD missiles. It doesn’t address the cheaper AD gun systems. But the point is valid. Hitting drones in flight is a resource intensive effort whether in number of gun trucks and SAM personnel and equipment deployed or cost of AD munitions. It can be done but is much less optimal than destroying the infrastructure and vehicles/cradlfts used to launch them.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:34:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#26]
Video of estate/raid

WAT
Prigozhin received premium Glock from #Shoigu . -media
Other weapons found during searches in Saint Petersburg were also returned.
According to the media, #Prigozhin personally came to the department of #FSB for weapons.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:40:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grendelsbane] [#27]

Very well stated as usual. I share the same concern (but without the actual knowledge and experience) as our vocal critics. But coming in the thread "yelling" and basically calling everyone stupid was not the best approach no matter how much insider knowledge one has. Anyway, I doubt too many of us here are able to nudge official policy no matter how effective (or not) the brow-beating. It's like me getting drunk and yelling at my wife about my sportsball team sucking badly...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Ultimately, I am not unsympathetic to some of our posters (whom I assume have more than a passing familiarity with our chronic ammo stockage issues, and are passionately concerned about it) who are firing the red-star cluster on this.  My only argument is that they should probably switch from Cafe Cubano with a Rip-it chaser to beer for a little while and reflect.  IF we do not exercise our logistics and determine the actual "no-shit" requirements for extended HIC against a major power, we will NOT get it right during the next war.  We have a primo opportunity to fix at least parts of our broken procurement system, determine requirements based on actual objective data and facts as opposed to estimates built on estimates, and try out a bunch of systems (SAM-T, NASAMS, etc) that have never been fielded to a major war and determine their actual combat deployment usage and requirements based on actual as opposed to theoretical combat deployment.  AND, do all this while someone else is paying the Butchers' Bill. There IS both opportunity and risk associated with this approach.  The opportunity is that we get to accelerate fielding of improved systems (the M113 replacement, STINGER upgrade/replacement, next-gen PATRIOT, HIMARS, GMLRS, etc), Decrease storage/disposal costs of older systems (mid-range Blocs of the F16, older lots of JAVELIN, AT-4, PATRIOT, etc).  Build international relationships (and clients), etc.  The risks, naturally, is that if China and the Norks (or both) get froggy in the near-term, we may well get caught short. However, the other side of this coin is that the expenditure of stuff like PAC3 CRI and 1st Gen HIMARS is a forcing function to replenish our stuff expeditiously so DoD isn't spending it's money funding Tranny Rights and Renaming stuff because of "feels".  Otherwise, we could find ourselves fighting the next war with stockpiled PAC-3 CRI with limited upper-tier integration capabilities against a near-intercontinental Ballistic Missile Threat and launching deep-strikes against modern air defenses with 1st Gen HIMARS that have the radar cross section of a station wagon while swatting at low-observable drones and cruise missiles with 30 year old STINGERS.  However, keep in mind that R0N and others are not wrong, and we risk potentially having our ass bare during the period while production catches up with stockage and requirements, and this does need to be taken into account, because TANSTAAFL.

An additional point is that, unfortunately, military planner’s’ recommendations are often pushed aside. Sometimes something on the front page to push the political will to fill actual needs is necessary (this is in addition to proving the holes in the procurement processes anc limitations of our stockpiles).
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Ukraine inherited all they know about corruption from the former Soviet Union. They are working aggressively to clean it up and be more Western. Biden was getting bribes from oligarchs inherited from Soviets while the Ukraine prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma and Hunter. So it was Ukraine’s effort to clean up that earned them threats and ire from VP FJBiden.

Russia is the source and support for much of the corruption in the west. The sooner Russia falls into oblivion the better off we all will be. Right now Ukraine is the only nation willing to bleed to make that happen.
View Quote

Yes. And I find it ironic that folks condemn Ukraine for being "corrupt" while ignoring the fact that THIS WHOLE FUCKING DISASTER of war and destruction, starting back in 2014 all started because Ukraine was trying to get out from the Russian corruption and backwardness then fell into more corruption coming from the US and the Big Guy. I could not imagine a people more deserving of American good will and assistance.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#29]
This is why the Israelis have basically stopped all electronics from entering Gaza.
View Quote

I read somewhere that in one of the many attempts of friendship by Israel, they paid for street lights for Gaza so the people would not have dark streets. Hamas took them down and used them to make rockets that they fired back into Israel.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#30]
hmm, it’s on patreon. Have requested highlights.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
@AZgunner
Also keep in mind that in 2004 russia poisoned Ukrainian presidential candidate Yushchenko with Dioxin in an attempt to get their hand picked lackey Yanukovych into office. That assassination attempt and the russian rigged election that followed led to the orange revolution in 2004.  In 2010 russia finally got Yushchenko into office and had effective control over Ukraine in much the same way they do with Belarus now.

When Obama said to Medvedev, "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my election" and when Hunter Biden was getting those dirty sweetheart deals it was russia's stooge in charge of Ukraine.  Meaning it was actually russian money flowing to the Bidens and Obamas.  It was Yanukovych's blatant pro russia corruption that led to the Euromaiden riots and revolution in 2014 that kicked Yanukovych out of office. And guess where Yanukovych fled to when the good people of Ukraine wanted to string him up?  

russia

Guess what else happened in 2014?  

The Crimea invasion.  

That's right, the invasion of Crimea was a direct result of russia losing control over the Ukrainian presidency.

Ukraine is not a nation of angels completely free of corruption but make no mistake the fountain from which the majority of the stink and rot flow from is russia.

Edited to get the names straight. Thanks Alex9661
View Quote

Exactly! The GD idiots hate Ukraine for trying to get out from under Russian (and crooked US politicians) corruption...while condemning Ukraine for being corrupt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#32]

And Comisar Putin was the first to be killed!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

As stupid as they have proven to be, I just can't believe they are stupid enough to blow up a nuclear plant.  That would be a monumental escalation.  They might as well just directly attack NATO.

I hope they are just playing mind games in the misguided hope that they can scare folks into capitulation.

They're are the drunk guy in a bar fight who is getting his ass kicked and decides to yell out "These hands and feet are licensed as deadly weapons!".  All done in the retarded hope that his adversary might pause and back down.

View Quote

This is starting to sound like all the conversations we were having pre-Feb24th..."I just cant believe they are stupid enough"....but it's fucking Russia!!! Yes THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#36]

This is starting to sound like all the conversations we were having pre-Feb24th..."I just cant believe they are stupid enough"....but it's fucking Russia!!! Yes THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH!!!
View Quote
This exactly - was thinking about it over the weekend and realized I was dismissing threats to the power plant just like I was dismissing Russia actually invading.  I guess it takes a few lessons to finally fully absorb just how stupidly self-destructive the Russian leadership are.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
I was steering away from the accidental use but given how they store munitions.. for all we know theyll accidentally used a nuclear arty shell
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:01:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#40]
In response to Ben Wallace forcing the F-16 issue, Biden blocked his appointment as NATO Secretary General.

Rather than see it filled with a competent individual who has been at the spear tip of support for Ukraine, he wants Von Der Leyen, the German Minister of Defence from 2013-2019, who oversaw Nord Stream 2 and military exports to russia.

Joe Biden blocked Ben Wallace from top Nato role after F-16 row (Stupid fucking potato head Biden)
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
In response to Ben Wallace forcing the F-16 issue, Biden blocked his appointment as NATO Secretary General.

Rather than see it filled with a competent individual who has been at the spear tip of support for Ukraine, he wants Von Der Leyen, the German Minister of Defence from 2013-2019, who oversaw Nord Stream 2 and military exports to russia.

Joe Biden blocked Ben Wallace from top Nato role after F-16 row (Stupid fucking potato head Biden)
View Quote

FJB
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#43]
So any updates on m60's going over there?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

Thanks, that Twitter link actually worked!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sq40:
I figured this was posted, but a drone view of that Donetsk ammo dump going up.  Fuxking spectacular.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/14r3tcu/drone_footage_of_yesterdays_massive_ammo_dump/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
View Quote

Looks like WP rockets going up 1:10.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#46]
⚡️The IAEA asked the Russians for additional access to the roofs of the 3rd and 4th power units of the ZNPP, as well as to the turbine halls and parts of the station’s cooling system, in order to check if there are any explosives there.

IAEA Director General Grossi also said that no mining was found during the latest inspections at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, but they continue to monitor the situation "extremely carefully."
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
I am beginning to think Russian doctors send sacks of lead paint chips home with new mothers to assist with teething.

I am trying to figure out if it is the "strong man" cult of personality culture at work, or absolutely bonkers sense of simple right and wrong. Either way, something important is seriously lacking among the greater population of Russia.
View Quote

To be a functioning society the populace
must have a reasonably high IQ. At least
that's my opinion.
Look what's happening in our society because
of encouraging low IQ people to have babies.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

FJB
View All Quotes

FJB

FJB is  so anti anything British, im suprised they work with us at all sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Nobody fucks with a Bidet.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

FJB is  so anti anything British, im suprised they work with us at all sometimes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

FJB

The Brits are our best allies in Europe, along with the Poles. Having Ben Wallace be NATO Secretary General would be awesome, but leave it to Biden to fuck this up.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4429 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top