Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4431 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

We got like 4k Abrams made, right? This 33 tanks we're sending is a sick joke. We should also put trophy on them, since there is that ATGM thread from helicopters that they don't have a great option for. Plus it's the perfect place to test APS and work out the bugs they have.
View Quote

<This.

We need to add at lest one zero to that number.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
That is close but we need some written more for ARf.

Stuff like F Ukraine
10% for the big guy
corruption
Zelesky is gay
U bro
and so on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That is close but we need some written more for ARf.

Stuff like F Ukraine
10% for the big guy
corruption
Zelesky is gay
U bro
and so on.

We cannot allow an M113 gap!
But we need ________ against China!
Ukraine is misusing their __________!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Mr SecDef, WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?! DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY SHOW YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?!
View Quote

Ben Hodges for President!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:53:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#4]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

To this day, I still don’t understand why this type of shit is always blasted within the media. Ever heard of element of surprise? The Russians don’t need to know every single development of Western assistance the moment something gets sent over there. Ffs…
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

They should.  And this should come as a surprise to no one who has paid any attention to the last 30 years of history.   Ukraine HAD nukes it inherited from the USSR.    It gave up its nukes and became neutral in exchange for solemn promises not to invade them or otherwise attack them.   And look how that turned out.

If you're going to be a neutral, you must be extremely well armed (read: Nukes). Especially if Russia is your next door neighbor.   And yes, Ukraine was neutral no matter what RT claims.   Why do you think Finland and Sweden have abandoned neutrality?   Its because neutrality is no longer a guarantee against Russian aggression.  Russia is very likely to attack you anyways.   Neutrality just means you'll face them alone.

And these days, that means having nukes.

Frankly, I think Japan and South Korea (and Australia too, for that matter) should develop nukes, too.  There's no guarantee America will be there to save them when the PRC decides to flip the table over in the Pacific.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/9rt5sZj-59.gif

They should.  And this should come as a surprise to no one who has paid any attention to the last 30 years of history.   Ukraine HAD nukes it inherited from the USSR.    It gave up its nukes and became neutral in exchange for solemn promises not to invade them or otherwise attack them.   And look how that turned out.

If you're going to be a neutral, you must be extremely well armed (read: Nukes). Especially if Russia is your next door neighbor.   And yes, Ukraine was neutral no matter what RT claims.   Why do you think Finland and Sweden have abandoned neutrality?   Its because neutrality is no longer a guarantee against Russian aggression.  Russia is very likely to attack you anyways.   Neutrality just means you'll face them alone.

Frankly, I think Japan and South Korea (and Australia too, for that matter) should develop nukes, too.  There's no guarantee America will be there to save them when the PRC decides to flip the table over in the Pacific.

Good.  NATO or nukes.  That shouldn’t be an idle threat either.  A nuclearized Ukraine has a lot of downside for Europe and NATO that they would probably like to avoid.  Ukraine has leverage here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Personal prayer room?   Has Prigozhin gone Mohammedan?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

To this day, I still don’t understand why this type of shit is always blasted within the media. Ever heard of element of surprise? The Russians don’t need to know every single development of Western assistance the moment something gets sent over there. Ffs…
View All Quotes

Jdams, harms, and that radar signature spoofing missile all started showing up before any announcements
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

and Taiwan
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I’m sure Biden has a severe grudge against Ukraine for trying to prosecute Hunter. Fucker is petty and vindictive in the extreme. Look how he explodes any time the press just questions him about Hunter. The normal power behind the throne is trying to get help to Ukraine but Milley and Biden are doing their best to stall and obstruct.
View Quote

George Bush set his children up in China with an import/export company that China donated more than a million in seed money. Corruption is endemic in both parties in the USA. I am a lifelong Republican, being registered as such since 1979.

The reason nobody gets prosecuted, is it would take down virtually most of the senior members of both parties, and they can't have that!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I’d wager it’s already there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#11]

well the narrative I've been hearing has nothing to do with Biden.

#1.) Stoltenberg is the safe choice. No learning curve, and people trust him.
#1A.) The first major war in Europe since NATO was founded; nobody wants to change horses in the middle of this thing.
#2.) The French are mainly sharply opposed to Wallace because Britain is not part of the EU.

It doesn't matter if Ben Wallace or Jesus Christ is NATO SecGen. NATO cannot compel the US to give the "Go" on F-16 jets. So blocking him because Biden fears the selling of F-16s will happen, doesn't seem valid to me.
View Quote

Biden is blocking him because being our nation's representative to NATO would be a threat to Biden's re-election campaign should B. Hodges decide to run.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

UvdL is the most corrupt and most incompetent politican in the EU.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
In response to Ben Wallace forcing the F-16 issue, Biden blocked his appointment as NATO Secretary General.

Rather than see it filled with a competent individual who has been at the spear tip of support for Ukraine, he wants Von Der Leyen, the German Minister of Defence from 2013-2019, who oversaw Nord Stream 2 and military exports to russia.

Joe Biden blocked Ben Wallace from top Nato role after F-16 row (Stupid fucking potato head Biden)

UvdL is the most corrupt and most incompetent politican in the EU.

Hence the reason Xiden wants him. Birds of a feather and all.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Let it rain, baby! DPICM isn't some sort of wonder weapon, but it does have its place on the battlefield and will be a very useful tool for Ukrainian forces.
View Quote
DPICM against trenches will SEEM like a wonder weapon because it can do WAY more damage than a single unitary round.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#14]
How do you do fellow Ukraine suppers.

Earnestly, how goes the offensive?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

View Quote

Much better than Russia's last one.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Someone beat you to the idea.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/Vatnik_Bingo_jpg-2875107.JPG
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By anonimovaca:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_NQLZGbVhg

Interview with combat medic trainer in Ukraine. I think it gives some good insight on various statistics and info about just how bad the Russian military is. I didn't take notes, so you'll just have to trust me that it's interesting.
View Quote
This has been really good. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Ben Hodges has been great on this.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m a little disappointed that no one in this thread has enjoyed the Prigozhin disguises yet. Pure comedy gold.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm a little disappointed that no one in this thread has enjoyed the Prigozhin disguises yet. Pure comedy gold.
View Quote
They are funny
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m a little disappointed that no one in this thread has enjoyed the Prigozhin disguises yet. Pure comedy gold.
View Quote

I've been laughing for hours, but I thought they were photoshopped.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Heres the thing, the use of something like Mustard Gas (Lewisite) would have to be en masse. If it was used in any useful amounts we would know very easily.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheAvatar9265ft:
Originally Posted By stone-age:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQFQFVTEvE

Conversation about *accusation* Russia now using the chemical weapon lewisite gas in Vohledar, starts at 3:00.

Revive the old posters

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pastperfectonline/images/museum_428/199/1963038004.jpg
Heres the thing, the use of something like Mustard Gas (Lewisite) would have to be en masse. If it was used in any useful amounts we would know very easily.

It sounds like nasty stuff. What concentration would be considered ' en masse ' ?

I would imagine even one or two shot into an occupied treeline would have effect.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:56:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yekimak] [#25]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

I’d wager it’s already there.
View Quote

I am willing to consider that we are not the target audience for these releases and that their revelation and timing are part of the program. And even if they are not, they force movement in the opposition of some sort, often revealing previously unknown assets.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

He looks like the last 10 choices I've had left in a game of "Guess Who" with my kid
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Ukrainians are Nazis
Killing Russian Speakers
Genocide of Russians
Ukrainian nukes
Counter Offense stopped
Biolabs
CIA plot

lol, there a lot of good ones you could pick from
View Quote
Gay Jewish Nazis
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

He looks like the last 10 choices I've had left in a game of "Guess Who" with my kid
View All Quotes

lol, well apparently he's a master of disguise!  
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

To be a functioning society the populace
must have a reasonably high IQ. At least
that's my opinion.
Look what's happening in our society because
of encouraging low IQ people to have babies.
View Quote

"You get more of what you subsidize, and less of what you tax"
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Methodically and in the favor of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:37:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#32]

View All Quotes

I would’ve imagined a guy skimming with the oligarch from troop meals, meat bag payrolls, Diamond mines, oil fields and exotic wood forests could afford disguised way more “natural”. 😂 These Dollar General gags scream “I AM IN DISGUISE, GUESS WHO I AM!”
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Ike838:

It sounds like nasty stuff. What concentration would be considered ' en masse ' ?

I would imagine even one or two shot into an occupied treeline would have effect.
View Quote
iirc mustard gas can linger in colder temps.  In WW1 there were quite a few times when it would be used but not immediately affect the soldiers because it was basically a liquid that ended up on their uniforms.  However, as soon as temps climbed later it would evaporate and well...

Its a gas at the warmer temps so all the issues with that apply.  You would need to absolutely blanket an area for it to really work otherwise its a nasty harassment if the wind is right.

The stuff sucks either way.  I wouldnt wish it on anyone and its why Hitler never used chem weapons in any quantity (that I know of) (yes, I know, zyclon b but that was used less as a weapon and more as a method of mass execution if that makes sense.  Weaponization generally seems to me for use in a military role).  It is also why he had that stache.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:59:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#34]
USAF: Big Fuckin’ News!!!! Rooskie pilots act “unprofessionally” toward western aircraft!!!!!

Wow! Thank you for telling us for the 87th time without doing one damn thing about it!  I’m sure this time you called them unprofessional they will feel ashamed and start respecting you. 😵‍💫

TL:DR Russian pilots are meanies.

ETA:  I missed how considerate the officer is:  he didn’t call the Russians unprofessional, he called their BEHAVIOR unprofessional. Whew!  We almost escalated the fuck out of  that encounter!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]
7 min ago.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:00:38 PM EDT
[#36]
iirc mustard gas can linger in colder temps.  In WW1 there were quite a few times when it would be used but not immediately affect the soldiers because it was basically a liquid that ended up on their uniforms.  However, as soon as temps climbed later it would evaporate and well...

Its a gas at the warmer temps so all the issues with that apply.  You would need to absolutely blanket an area for it to really work otherwise its a nasty harassment if the wind is right.

The stuff sucks either way.  I wouldnt wish it on anyone and its why Hitler never used chem weapons in any quantity (that I know of) (yes, I know, zyclon b but that was used less as a weapon and more as a method of mass execution if that makes sense.  Weaponization generally seems to me for use in a military role).  It is also why he had that stache.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ike838:

Blisters on the lungs would be a bad day.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:10:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#38]
We can’t catch a break trying to keep up on events with some glints of truth.

People: 0  (BTW you will taxes on that!)
Billionaires: 1.0 x 1023
Skynet: 😂😂😂 All your base are belong to us. 😂😂😂
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

Ukraine has captured more than Russia did their entire winter offensive already.

Pretty well in reality.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Doesn’t seem like photoshop.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Ukraine Daily Update | Day 498
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Russian reporter covering human rights in Chechnya. Apparently nothing happens without Kadyrov approving it. Orcs
Photo is AFTER being cleaned up and treated.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Russia passes a law declaring they are innocent of any nuclear incidents. No investigation for five years. 😂😂😂😂
OK 🤡🤡🤡

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Great to see they chose one of the butcher commanders to be the fall guy for Prigozhin!!

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:54:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Holy cow.. Ammo dump getting hit?  

Ukraine: Military site destroyed in Russian-occupied Donetsk
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:54:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#46]
We really need an anti Ukraine bingo card
View Quote

Edit: should have known I was beat
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Ukrainian forces make significant advances in intense assault near Klishchiivka
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Prime:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3343-2874491.jpg

A shark swam to the beach in Florida, but not finding a single Russian among the swimmers, he swam away hungry. What humane sharks went ...
https://t.me/mertviorku/3111
View Quote

Sorry, buddy.  Better luck next time.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 11:15:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#50]
Avdiyivka
https://twitter.com/stepangronk/status/1676781661797904384

Five days “old”.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4431 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top