Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4940 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Ghost page kill.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Wow, and an Su-35 too!!  Guess it was good Russia recieved that recent batch of 6 during an entire year of manufacturing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Granit? This is Sky Rambo. Hold fire! Hold fire! Damn you bastards, I’m gonna shove those abacus beads up your ass! You are shooting at me! Hold fire!  No no no! Don’t “Fire!” Granit, damn you MF!!!!!!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4018-2969829.jpg

Pilot died in the plane.

Wow, and an Su-35 too!!  Guess it was good Russia recieved that recent batch of 6 during an entire year of manufacturing.

Russian Airspace Deconfliction at work!
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#3]
That trippy video I posted yesterday from Magyar has a sequel, it's from the FPV drones.   Now you can see there were a ton of these FPV drones going after these Russian vehicles.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Time for a fire mission to contact your reps in the house in support of Ukraine bill passed the house w/ 117 GOP reps voting against it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

The classic AK charging handle stomp!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Ukraine's Armoured Front: An Update
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Prime:
View Quote

Thankfully it's the same one from weeks ago.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:56:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#11]

Sound up.  There's cluster munitions going off, Leopard firing, close small arms zipping past the cameraman.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Is that from the beginning of the "summer offensive"? Looks like a couple of disabled mine-clearing vehicles there in a couple snippets.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#13]

🇷🇺💀🎖 At the site of the plane crash with the command leadership of the “Wagner Group” Evgeniy Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin, a memorial stone was installed, as well as a flag of the “orchestra”.

October 1 will be 40 days from the date of the tragedy that occurred on August 23, where the Heroes of Russia died.

LOAD 200 – WE ARE TOGETHER!

@grey_zone

https://t.me/grey_zone/20822

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Just found this Average Ivan Sixpack interview where he says basically this exact same thing about Russia. VIDEO

The empire cannot allow anyone to live better, so every country with a higher standard of living is an enemy.
View Quote

Guarantee that guy doesn't live in Russia. Some of the 1420 responses skirt the edge, that guy goes way over it. He'd be in jail for those comments in Russia.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#16]

LOL
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Thankfully it's the same one from weeks ago.

View Quote

Good.
That’s what I get for copypasta posting.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Once Ukraine got on the board of directors the IAEA has gotten a spine. All eyes will be on ZPP from now on.

on the immediate return of the Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant under Ukraine's full control, the Energy Ministry reported on Sept. 29.

Full article for those running low on X
View Quote

Is this the wedge and opening for the UN to assert that nuclear power plants in conflict zones be made exclusion zones protected by independent UN peacekeepers? That's a hairy mess any way you slice it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I recall that the USN is/was decommissioning a few frigates. Way back, I suggested that they be handed over to the Ukrainian navy, since the US doesn't need/want them anymore, and I was told it wasn't worthwhile. Too expensive to operate, too vulnerable, too few worthy targets for it. But maybe interdicting Russian-flagged or Russian-origin shipping outside the Black Sea is a valid case. Just as India gladly pays discount rates to Russia for Russian oil, wouldn't there be nations willing to pay discount rates to Ukraine for Russian oil?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Compilation of Ukrainian fpv drones hunting individual Russians.

https://twitter.com/region776/status/1707452713079078937
View Quote

I want a compilation of tank turret launches set to Also Sprach Zarathustra OR The Blue Danube.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Check 3:30 in this video. Three close range kills with a Colt AR, BCM rail. Looks a bit long to be an M4?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDYcrWn4Pc
View Quote

A nice BCM advert at 3:54

Seriously, those kills were 10 yards. That is close. Fuck. Pretty much hand to hand.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Check 3:30 in this video. Three close range kills with a Colt AR, BCM rail. Looks a bit long to be an M4?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDYcrWn4Pc
View Quote

20” MASTER RACE!

It makes me happy to see USA and NATO weapons killing Orcs. It’s almost as if they were designed and built for that!

Fuck Russia and Russians. Rot in Hell.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:58:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#25]
New 1420 video asking young people about Putin. Criticizing the war or the military can get you locked up, so what do they think about Putin and his leadership?

Young liberal Russians: about Putin

Putin and his supporters represent an older generation, the last, dying gasp of the Soviets who place the state as personified by the elite leadership above all and with complete disregard for rights, justice, development, growth, prosperity, or security for the society. Their focus is on their personal security and the security of their ideology and rule, they care nothing for the people as some of these young folks clearly understand. There can be a new Russia. Not the one Putin and Gurulev and Girkin want, but the one these young people want. Eventually, their generation will rule Russia.

It needs to be clear that these views of this younger generation are supported by us in America and the West. Nobody wants to conquer Russia, nobody wants to steal from Russia. We just want to have neighbors who will live peacefully, trading with us in fair commerce. That's not what Putin wants, Putin wants Empire. But it is what young people like these want. I believe we have common cause with them.

As long as they can say this: Kharkiv is Ukraine, Kyiv is Ukraine, Donetsk is Ukraine, Luhansk is Ukraine, Zaporozhia is Ukraine, Kherson is Ukraine, Odessa is Ukraine, Sevastopol is Ukraine, Crimea is Ukraine. This was agreed between Russia and Ukraine in the 1990s, is recognized under international law, and is the basis for all relations. And it is not in any way treason to Russia to say these words.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By vahog:

Unless I am misunderstanding things, stripping the Ukraine funding seems like a good strategy to me, if it can pass on a separate vote. Let the Putinista wing of the GOP vote for the defense bill, and get it passed, then let the non-Putinistas and the Democrats pass the Ukraine package.

Just my 2 cents. I can't debate it any deeper than that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vahog:

So the House Republicans are fine with the billions spent on govt DEI programs, migrant assistance, and every other corrupt earmark. But Ohs Noes not the $300 million fir Ukraine to fight the evil empire for us?!  

Do millions even show up in the federal budget when most programs are in the tens, hundreds and thousands billions?
Asking for a working class schlub friend.

Unless I am misunderstanding things, stripping the Ukraine funding seems like a good strategy to me, if it can pass on a separate vote. Let the Putinista wing of the GOP vote for the defense bill, and get it passed, then let the non-Putinistas and the Democrats pass the Ukraine package.

Just my 2 cents. I can't debate it any deeper than that.

Agreed. Probably a good strategy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#27]

Those things move fast. No getting out of the way in time. If you happen to see it coming you have 1/2 second to rue your fate.

View All Quotes
Man these fpv strikes.

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1707420088704319709

Those things move fast. No getting out of the way in time. If you happen to see it coming you have 1/2 second to rue your fate.

One second you  are just sitting in your trench smoking a cigarette, and the next second you are just smoking.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:33:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#29]
@NoMoAmmo

Thank you so much for the care package! It seemed to disappear from tracking, but I was able to get it today.

I am happy to say we had an Australian, a South African, German, Mexican, and Americans enjoying the Slim Jim's and candy this evening.

Attachment Attached File

Our recruits did an operation today and the lights would have been helpful. They will definitely put these lights to good use next time. The various pouches and gear will help them better equip their kits. The tourniquets are highly appreciated, and needed.

Unfortunately I am at the hospital for the second time today. I am the assigned ambulance driver now in addition to training. If something happens I have to get recruits to medical care. First trip was a leg injury from training, and this trip is heat exhaustion. Training is very hard on these guys. When things calm down I will post some other pics from CQB, and my ambush today.

Attachment Attached File

For anyone else. Everything is appreciated and I personally thank everyone for the support.

https://spe-tactical-surplus.com/Donate-to-Ukraine-_c_85.html
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
@NoMoAmmo

Thank you so much for the care package! It seemed to disappear from tracking, but I was able to get it today.

I am happy to say we had an Australian, a South African, German, Mexican, and Americans enjoying the Slim Jim's and candy this evening.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_173352_jpg-2970046.JPG

Our recruits did an operation today and the lights would have been helpful. They will definitely put these lights to good use next time. The various pouches and gear will help them better equip their kits. The tourniquets are highly appreciated, and needed.

Unfortunately I am at the hospital for the second time today. I am the assigned ambulance driver now in addition to training. If something happens I have to get recruits to medical care. First trip was a leg injury from training, and this trip is heat exhaustion. Training is very hard on these guys. When things calm down I will post some other pics from CQB, and my ambush today.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_145112_jpg-2970053.JPG

For anyone else. Everything is appreciated and I personally thank everyone for the support.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

Note how a seemingly innocuous and irrelevant statement is injected into this post. This statement's purpose is to subtly sway the uninformed to the notion that the Russians were just as much victims of the "Soviets" as were other nationalities, and that they are not responsible for any of the crimes committed under the Soviet Union. In GD we've seen other such supposed "historical facts" (regarding Katyn, Holodomor) from supposedly learned posters that attempt to sway the reader to the notion that the Russians are not guilty of Soviet crimes and that other nationalities bore the burden of such crimes.

The only place in previous years past that I ever heard a statement such as "Stalin was a Georgian" was out of the mouths of Russians in the Baltics who attempted to white wash Russia and her complicity in the monstrous crimes of the Soviet Union.

It worth noting that Russia has never denounced the Soviet Union. They still celebrate it as evidenced by visible symbology all over Russia (Hammer and Sickle, Red Star). They have even rehabilitated Stalin. Thus Russia, and not Ukraine, not the Baltics, etc. owns the crimes of the Soviet Union.

Stalin was a Georgian, but he ruled in Moscow to the ultimate benefit of Russia. And Russia to this day idolizes Stalin the Butcher; Russia to this day OWNS Stalin and his crimes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lycurgus:
Originally Posted By Old_Fashioned:

Um… yes

We gave the Soviets 11,000 planes, 6,000 tanks, 300,000 trucks, 350 trains
3,000,000 tons of food, 2,600,000 tons of gasoline. 15,000,000 pairs of boots. 400,000 jeeps.

A Soviet Union that included Ukraine and a Soviet Union that killed millions and millions of its own people. FDR paid ol Joe Stalin big time. Stalin was born in Georgia I believe, not Russia. A smart America would have let the Germans and Soviets bleed each other white and taken Berlin while the bulk of the German army was still killing Soviets between Warsaw and Moscow. Instead we green lit the Iron curtain. We absolutely helped create our own boogie man.

Note how a seemingly innocuous and irrelevant statement is injected into this post. This statement's purpose is to subtly sway the uninformed to the notion that the Russians were just as much victims of the "Soviets" as were other nationalities, and that they are not responsible for any of the crimes committed under the Soviet Union. In GD we've seen other such supposed "historical facts" (regarding Katyn, Holodomor) from supposedly learned posters that attempt to sway the reader to the notion that the Russians are not guilty of Soviet crimes and that other nationalities bore the burden of such crimes.

The only place in previous years past that I ever heard a statement such as "Stalin was a Georgian" was out of the mouths of Russians in the Baltics who attempted to white wash Russia and her complicity in the monstrous crimes of the Soviet Union.

It worth noting that Russia has never denounced the Soviet Union. They still celebrate it as evidenced by visible symbology all over Russia (Hammer and Sickle, Red Star). They have even rehabilitated Stalin. Thus Russia, and not Ukraine, not the Baltics, etc. owns the crimes of the Soviet Union.

Stalin was a Georgian, but he ruled in Moscow to the ultimate benefit of Russia. And Russia to this day idolizes Stalin the Butcher; Russia to this day OWNS Stalin and his crimes.

Yup. Stalin was 100% Russified, he was a Russian Nationalist at heart.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By jough43:
I really wish that Georgia would take this opportunity to get froggy with Putin.
View Quote

Georgians loathe Putin, but the gov’t is convinced from prior experience that if they act they will be abandoned and left to twist in the wind like they were in 2008.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
@NoMoAmmo

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_173352_jpg-2970046.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230929_145112_jpg-2970053.JPG

View Quote

It is so good to see the care packages to help boost the morale of the guys, and you for doing so much to help.  Keep it up Easterner, and may God keep them all and you safe.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#35]

I watched the buildup to this war and the invasion. Ukraine fought well and the Russians overestimated their strength and underestimated Ukraine. I despise Russia and don’t care what happens to them. I responded a couple pages back on Desantis because I want a president that puts America first. Not World Police. We can’t afford it.

3 of my four Grandparents served in WW2, absolutely it was the right cause. Never should have helped the Soviets though. We could have let them and the Germans kill each other and stopped the Iron curtain.

Now I see China is buying Ukrainian grain. I’m sure when the wars over they’ll keep those connections and we’ll be left holding the empty bag again.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

But at what point do "we" worry about the rule of law? International treaties? Mass murder, rape and kidnapping?

Only when it is happening to you? How about your immediate family? Friends? Would you watch a perfect stranger get attacked and murdered?  

Is there any military intervention by the US that you DID agree with? WWI? WWII? Korea? Vietnam? Nicaragua?

Do you thank the 100K or so Ukrainians who have died degrading Russia so you no longer worry about them?  

I watched the buildup to this war and the invasion. Ukraine fought well and the Russians overestimated their strength and underestimated Ukraine. I despise Russia and don’t care what happens to them. I responded a couple pages back on Desantis because I want a president that puts America first. Not World Police. We can’t afford it.

3 of my four Grandparents served in WW2, absolutely it was the right cause. Never should have helped the Soviets though. We could have let them and the Germans kill each other and stopped the Iron curtain.

Now I see China is buying Ukrainian grain. I’m sure when the wars over they’ll keep those connections and we’ll be left holding the empty bag again.

Not necessarily. The Chinese made asses of themselves in the early days of the war with promiscuous Putin Puffing and comments about Ukrainian women that really did not play well when the Ukrainians found out about it. A number of Chinese got beaten up before they left, and at least one killed. It got so bad that they had to claim to be from Taiwan (who Ukrainians didn’t fuck with because Taipei backed them from Day 1) to avoid being hassled.

I doubt they will ever fully forgive Mainland Chinese for that. They might take their money, but they don’t see Red China as a friend or potential partner.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:16:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GBTX01] [#37]

An airline passenger notified the authorities after a Chinese woman filmed the Norwegian Air Force's air base at Evenes. The police were notified, and the woman was arrested.

The woman filmed from the right side of the plane as they landed from the south. From here she could see - and film - the hangars where the Norwegian F-35 aircraft are on 15-minute standby for NATO.

- She filmed, wrote something in Chinese, and sent film and photos from the phone, says the fellow passenger.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

View All Quotes

It's just like S.P.O.R.T.S. until you blow your own brains out
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

OK, I see part of your point here. In WWII terms I mostly agree; I thought you might have been referring to a post-1989 bogey man instead.

Sadly I think that ship has long sailed, and I have my doubts given the political environment of the 1930s (State Department and intel agencies riddled with "fellow travelers") that there is any alternate history version of events where we could have somehow successfully pitted Germany vs the USSR without consequences to ourselves.

Those chickens may finally be coming home to roost now for Russia. I wish like hell that Russia was shattered into pieces in the 1940s before they had atomic weapons, but I don't see how that could have occurred without giving an advantage to Germany. Nothing but ugly trade-offs all around.
View Quote

I agree with that
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Gotcha. I thought you were talking about recent history. I totally agree, US should not have supported Stalin at all. Should have let them bleed and die. Stalin was always worse than Hitler. If Russia had had less support, we might have kept Germany whole after the war and kept more of Europe free.
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Almost every one of those men was killed with Russian weapons. Some were killed by Russians operating the SAMs. The shoe is on the other foot now.
View Quote

That is a good point
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can commit genocide on each other - throughout all of human history - for the slightest perceived differences. It always seems to happen between peoples who are very close to each other ethnically.
View Quote

What happens in Ireland confuses
the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

An airline passenger notified the authorities after a Chinese woman filmed the Norwegian Air Force's air base at Evenes. The police were notified, and the woman was arrested.

The woman filmed from the right side of the plane as they landed from the south. From here she could see - and film - the hangars where the Norwegian F-35 aircraft are on 15-minute standby for NATO.

- She filmed, wrote something in Chinese, and sent film and photos from the phone, says the fellow passenger.
View Quote
Sounds like execution as a spy is in order..
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#45]

lol, it does suck when they try to film from another display screen showing the action.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

I decided not to take that hit of acid
after watching that vid.

lol, it does suck when they try to film from another display screen showing the action.

Am I the only one who sits here at the computer watching the enemy vehicle driving forward and firing at the Ukrainians and me yelling "SOMEBODY HIT THAT FUCKING THING!!" ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#46]
🇨🇳Xi Jinping said that "no force will stop the return of Taiwan to Chinese control"

He said this at a festive reception in Beijing on the occasion of the 74th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China cites.

"Achieving the complete reunification of the Motherland is the aspiration of the people, the trend of the times and a historical necessity and cannot be stopped by any force."

https://t.me/newspn/68253

https://www.wionews.com/world/xi-claims-complete-reunification-of-china-cannot-be-stopped-by-any-force-640628

View Quote

It’s important to understand why that is.

It’s about power, and maintaining control of it.

The CCP understand their hold on power is limited.  They understand there is another Chinese government that exists and has legitimate claim to the mainland, and the moment the CCPs grasp slips they will come in and take everything.

It’s not about chips or superconductors or island bases.  This is about the CCP eliminating a threat to their power.  That’s why I believe the Chinese war is inevitable and will be sooner than later because of the demographics cliff they are falling off of.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#48]

I don't think China will overtly or covertly help Russia.  I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese-produced munitions already rolling around Russia (literally, for lack of pallets) from the decades of their quasi-alignment, but I'd be very surprised if we see actual, real military resupply or arms sales happen.  China is too invested in Ukraine in multiple ways and they want Russia weak.  They want the West weak too, and the longer this all goes on the more the West arms production mobilizes, so I don't think they want it to drag out either.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

You should get up to speed beyond ARF level conventional wisdom regarding Ukraine, China and Russia. China is (well, was) in Ukraine deep with Belt and Road and many other investments and Ukraine was one of the top external weapons suppliers to China, particularly with advanced stuff that Russia was reluctant to provide because despite all the buddy-buddy we see in the news they see China as a threat. That’s all fine, every nation has its own interests and needs to watch out for itself, my point is that China is much more on the fence with regard to Ukraine than western media and usual narrative on ARF tend to believe.  A while back I said and still believe that we could see China broker a ceasefire or peace deal that ends this war. They have a stake in and are invested in and are politically close with Russia and Ukraine.

China is asshorr but they probably can/will influence the eventual peace settlements. Because if China starts overtly helping Russia, this war can go on for a very long time. Hopefully they stay out!!

I don't think China will overtly or covertly help Russia.  I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese-produced munitions already rolling around Russia (literally, for lack of pallets) from the decades of their quasi-alignment, but I'd be very surprised if we see actual, real military resupply or arms sales happen.  China is too invested in Ukraine in multiple ways and they want Russia weak.  They want the West weak too, and the longer this all goes on the more the West arms production mobilizes, so I don't think they want it to drag out either.

This war is a win win for China.

It weakens both the west by deleting their stockpiles and stores at least short term and Russia has been gutted to the point the CCP claimed sovereignty over Russian territory and the only thing Russia did was put their hand in China’s pocket like a prison bitch.

A real consequence of this war could be Russia becoming a vassal for the CCP or China takes western and central Russia by force.  Either of which greatly complicate our fight with China.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#49]

the shit out of me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can commit genocide on each other - throughout all of human history - for the slightest perceived differences. It always seems to happen between peoples who are very close to each other ethnically.

the shit out of me.

The “Troubles” have degenerated into two criminal gangs, one nominally Protestant but really atheist, the other nominally Catholic but really Communists, fighting over who controls black market cigarette sales and extortion rackets in Belfast. It’s rather pathetic, really.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#50]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7L64CpWkAA4_Xj?format=jpg&name=large

Video

And also-

"We will not push Russia anywhere from our borders, so I believe that everyone at home should have a machine gun to protect themselves,"

-Danilov.

https://t.me/ukrcadet/7278

View Quote

I have been assured by GD that civilians having guns is a bad bad thing in a war for survival.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4940 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top