Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4976 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
4976!
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
So, when is Trump going to offer to negotiate the peace in Israel?
Just make a deal with the savages and it’s done, right?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Time to flatten the Gaza Strip at a minimum.

View Quote

I agree. I feel terrible for all (any) innocent civilians there but this cannot continue. Level Gaza, have the survivors install a non-terrorist admin. Gaza now is just a terrorist base. And fuck all the UN condemnations and calls for both sides to "use restraint".
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fltot:
So, when is Trump going to offer to negotiate the peace in Israel?
Just make a deal with the savages and it’s done, right?
View Quote

wrong thread
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:28:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#7]
Rough morning, hard to ignore what is going on in Israel.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F70wi0gXQAAFDR4?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

I would not be surprised if Russia and Iran had a hand in encouraging this. Keeps Israel focused closer to home and not on the growing Russo-Iranian military partnership
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

I would not be surprised if Russia and Iran had a hand in encouraging this. Keeps Israel focused closer to home and not on the growing Russo-Iranian military partnership
View Quote

its pretty much a given
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Looks like Russia might be millitarising Spitsbergen under the radar as wel.

For those not in the know per treaty Norway has sovereignty BUT some other countries (including Russia) are allowed to use the island for economic activities. All military activities by other countries (including Russia) are prohibited.

Location for the geographically challenged

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/211087/Webopname_7-10-2023_13161_ontheworldmap_-2982056.jpg      
View Quote

You got a link or article? That's a pretty big deal. Norway is one of the original members of NATO.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:34:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#14]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#15]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F70gIKaXsAAXZ0E?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F70gI9iWwAAGZDl?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F70gKIUW8AA_y8g?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F70gLC6WQAAQQKw?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

That’s an incredibly accurate shot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

The armor dropped off dismounts and left? The infantry worked without any armor support? Is that what I'm seeing?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#17]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F719mjmXcAEPapB?format=png&name=small
View Quote

No more Israel stuff here, please. This thread has plenty to keep up with just on the main topic. There's another thread for the Israel situation.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

No more Israel stuff here, please. This thread has plenty to keep up with just on the main topic. There's another thread for the Israel situation.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F719mjmXcAEPapB?format=png&name=small

I guess I'm off for today then, all my Ukrainian feeds are posting only Israel stuff.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:07:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#19]

View Quote

Most of the “fuck ukrainers” in GD have been “fuck israel” in the past so it only makes sense their ally along with Russia would be Russians ally of Hamas/Iran.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Most of the “fuck ukrainers” in GD have been “fuck israel” in the past so it only makes sense their ally along with Russia would be Hamas/Iran.
View All Quotes

Most of the “fuck ukrainers” in GD have been “fuck israel” in the past so it only makes sense their ally along with Russia would be Hamas/Iran.

Yeah, I'm seeing it in that other thread, it's a new thread so you can really see all the edge lords out now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#21]

The armor dropped off dismounts and left? The infantry worked without any armor support? Is that what I'm seeing?
View Quote

i watched it -- not really sure.   lots of things we see don't make a lot of sense from our perspective  -- lacking the full understanding of the situation / mission / intent / enemy disposition, etc

i will say this though -- their ability to track real-time status of events using drones is impressive.  takes a lot of guess-work out of the equation.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I think it’s pretty clear the hot portion of this world war has kicked off.  I was on the fence saying it with the fighting in Africa by Russians vs just about everyone else.  Now Iran has dropped its largest card on the table.

Iran is starting to form a key component of the new axis war machine.  

People in this country, especially republicans need to understand this is happening the second they shifted to isolationism and it will only get worse eventually drawing our troops in if we don’t pull our heads out.

Understand the reality of the US returning to the neutral nation the founders envisioned is long dead.  It will not come back.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:16:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paraflare] [#23]
Be careful getting out of the boat. The ARFCOMMIES are in full force with disgusting displays of ignorance and hate.

I've said it before, but it is time to get proactive in cutting out the rot from the global community. Russia, Hamas/Hez, Saud, China, Iran, NK,...they all have to go.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:19:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#24]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:
Be careful getting out of the boat. The ARFCOMMIES are in full force with disgusting displays of ignorance and hate.

I've said it before, but it is time to get proactive in cutting out the rot from the global community. Russia, Hamas/Hez, Saud, China, Iran, NK,...they all have to go.
View Quote

I get chuckle thinking about the “fuck Ukrainian Nazis” and “fuck israel” being spam posted in GD by the “regulars” now with a RT or ZeroHedge headline linked.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#25]
What is happening in Israel is important, but can we keep as much as we can about it over in the other thread.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Yeah, I'm seeing it in that other thread, it's a new thread so you can really see all the edge lords out now.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#27]
I guess I'm off for today then, all my Ukrainian feeds are posting only Israel stuff.
View Quote

Well, that tracks with the "Ukraine is making no progress, offensive is stalled, time to negotiate" narrative.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:54:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#28]

Well, that tracks with the "Ukraine is making no progress, offensive is stalled, time to negotiate" narrative.
View All Quotes

It's is so routine now, that the Ukrainians are all watching and posting on the Israeli war, guess everyone is distracted today.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Well don't stay gone.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Well don't stay gone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

Well don't stay gone.

lol, nah, it's a good time to take care of some projects at home today and read up from what others contribute in the other thread and in here to keep up to date.  I'm just not checking as often for news today.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

That was pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Since nothing seems to be happening in Ukraine at the moment, enjoy some Solovyov. Recall I posted Simonyan several days ago rambling about at atmospheric EMP attack, and recently TheKremlinYap translated a couple short clips of Solovyov defending her when people complained. Here's a bigger segment including the context so you can get the whole thing.

Vladimir Solovyov defends Margarita Simonyan and insults everyone who disagrees
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Similar to yesterday: high tank and personnel numbers and good but a bit lower artillery numbers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4139-2981969.jpg

View Quote

Huge uptick in logistics vehicles getting schwacked, though. I can't imagine how much longer they can continue to supply the front lines with that kind of loss rate on logistics.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Huge uptick in logistics vehicles getting schwacked, though. I can't imagine how much longer they can continue to supply the front lines with that kind of loss rate on logistics.
View Quote

Hopefully they’re targeting and schwacking the North Korean artillery shell shipments as they make their way in to the country.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

By necessity, Ukraine is doing all the heavy lifting here for the interests of the West.

Russia, which has been our global political and military enemy since the end of WWII has been reduced militarily and economically tremendously since the start of this conflict.

The "second most powerful" military in the world hasn't been able to conquer a country almost no one here thought would survive more than 2 months.

They have lost half of their tanks, and the world has learned how poorly their weapons have performed in comparison to those of the West.

Putin made a huge gamble and lost. We need to hold his feet to the fire and not let up.

Removing Russia as a legitimate threat for the next 30 years certainly fits my definition of "value".
View Quote

For the life of me I can't understand why so many people don't see this simple premise.  The West gets to defeat Russia, for pennies on the dollar.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Read on RedState that the US actually paid the Palestinians/Hamas at the beginning of Biden's term. Was in a deleted X posts about it supporting the Hamas.... down about half way on post....
Omri Ceren post
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

i watched it -- not really sure.   lots of things we see don't make a lot of sense from our perspective  -- lacking the full understanding of the situation / mission / intent / enemy disposition, etc

i will say this though -- their ability to track real-time status of events using drones is impressive.  takes a lot of guess-work out of the equation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

That commander's narrative of what was happening
was also helpful to understand what was going on.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#39]

Seriously??  Junior not only bought into Ukraine really isn’t in a war but is still holding on to that tripe?!!

That is a whole herd of  

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Must be that inflow of Russian funds paying for drones and a factory from Iran flowing to Hezbollah.

View Quote
It couldn't possibly be the 5bil we just gave them access to.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:

View Quote

That thread is exactly what this one used to be before it became a “safe space”- almost unbearable.

At this point I would almost pay extra for a forum that trims out every non-substantive post, but I realize that’s a tough line to draw.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#42]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4140-2981972.jpg

View Quote
You might want to look deeper at them.
They are fully in support  of Biden and the cluster fuck that is his administration.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:01:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

I need to check, but VoteVets might have been the disgusting PAC that was pushing the "Veterans against guns" crap a while ago
View Quote
They were.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Hi friends, how are you?
We continue to work and have ordered everything you donated for. We will show you in the photos soon.  
We are shocked to be in Israel and have many friends there. But we understand that they have everything to destroy the terrorists. Ukraine still lacks it.
Please do not forget about us! Your donations or boxes are a contribution to the victory of the civilized world.
In two weeks we are going to the front! If you want a flag signed by the military or trophies or balaclavas, write to us!

pay pal : [email protected]

and we also opened a crypto wallet! If necessary, we will send it to your personal

Glory to civilization world! death of terrorism!
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Here is my shocked face.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Good!  Hopefully more traitor/collaborators will be reluctant to take leadership offices in occupied territories.

The fact that Vladimir Malov's car was blown up became known this morning. It was initially reported that the Russian official was seriously injured.

“The circumstances of the incident are being established. We regard this as a terrorist attack directed against the civilian population and those people who are building a peaceful life in the Kherson region,” said Russian-appointed senator from the Kherson region Igor Kastyukevich.

In conditions of war, the BBC cannot quickly verify statements by representatives of the warring parties.

The Kherson region was partially occupied at the very beginning of the war and then annexed by Russia last September. At the same time, Russian troops not only do not completely control the territory of the region, but since then they have also lost the regional center.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#47]
This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Earlier Ukraine officially seized a few Su-25 jets that are in bad shape and will be used for parts as well.

“But Ukraine can’t make best use of F-16s without blah blah blah.  They only have 100 hours left one them blah blah blah.“

I’m pretty sure any F-16 that can take off for one flight is better than these F-25 and F-35 hulks.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#48]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4145-2982437.jpg

Seriously??  Junior not only bought into Ukraine really isn’t in a war but is still holding on to that tripe?!!

That is a whole herd of  

View Quote

Here is the direct link to this retard tweet. Later, Junior is all about Israel’s defense and why isn’t the WH responding?  At least Hunter has the excuse of a crack addiction and being raised in a corrupt, vile family.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:32:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#49]

One of the most recent trends I've observed is the assertion that the russians lack reserves and are running out of troops. This information is not only inaccurate but also lacks substantiated data on the location and availability of russian reserves.

In the past, I made a similar comment when regiments from the 76th division started moving southward.

Unfortunately, I continue to witness the deployment of additional units and reserves across various parts of the frontline. While I harbor doubts about their potential for an offensive, they appear to be deployed in the areas where Ukrainian forces might breach defenses. Their purpose seems to be slowing down Ukrainian troops and severely limiting their ability to exploit any breakthroughs.

Ultimately, russian forces may not need to advance at this moment but aim to minimize Ukrainian gains from this counter-offensive. They aim to undermine both political and military support for Ukraine.

The enemy remains formidable and capable, despite all their shortcomings. They still possess significant anti-tank capabilities, the ability to deploy remote minefields, employ loitering munitions, maintain artillery and counter-battery capabilities, and continue fortifying their defenses. When individuals push the narrative that the russians are on the verge of collapse and have exhausted their reserves, it fosters unrealistic expectations and diverts attention from the necessity for long-term planning and vision. It can lead to an overemphasis on short-term optimism and hinder the recognition of mistakes, the need for change, or an increase in support.

To an observer, it may seem that advances can continue endlessly. However, this situation underscores the fact that Ukraine does not possess an unlimited supply of ammunition, much of which was provided by South Korea through the US. Furthermore, Ukraine does not have an inexhaustible pool of personnel in the already deployed brigades along the front lines.

Maintaining a healthy optimism is absolutely necessary as our troops make further progress. It's true that russian troops have suffered severe degradation, and counter-battery fire degraded their artillery capabilities. Their captured soldiers have testified about a lack of discipline and a diminishing will to fight. However, this optimism shouldn't transform into delusional hopefulness.

Earlier this spring, I cautioned against setting unrealistic expectations and the belief that russian defenses would collapse within weeks or days, leading to celebrations in liberated Crimea. I emphasized that a counter-offensive alone would not win this war and that we needed to plan for the long term. I hope that now, my message will resonate more strongly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4145-2982437.jpg

That is a whole herd of  
View Quote

Because he's an ignorant twit. Easy question, junior.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4976 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top