Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4979 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

No more Israel stuff here, please. This thread has plenty to keep up with just on the main topic. There's another thread for the Israel situation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F719mjmXcAEPapB?format=png&name=small

No more Israel stuff here, please. This thread has plenty to keep up with just on the main topic. There's another thread for the Israel situation.

I found out about it in this thread, and I want to know how it affects the Ukraine war!  Oh well, guess I will check out of here to learn more.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By coralreefer:

I found out about it in this thread, and I want to know how it affects the Ukraine war!  Oh well, guess I will check out of here to learn more.
View All Quotes

How it affects Ukraine is relevant, but the Twitter/Telegram detail update posts are better in the thread for that event. Even though there's a LOT of toxicity going on there too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By daoliver924:
So you're one of those living Constitution guys. When are you coming to take my guns because the 2a is outdated?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

Whether you like it or not, we no longer live in the 18th/19th century, and we don't get to pretend like things that happen overseas don't impact us because they don't directly impact the territorial integrity of the US. Upholding US hegemony, international order, the stability of the global economy, etc. are all legitimate, important US objectives. It's not in the interests of the US to let Russia destroy international law and order, violate most everything we've been working towards since the Kellog-Briand Pact and the Atlantic Charter, commit countless war crimes (which you've made very clear you view as being false flags), foster extreme amounts of division and hatred in Western societies, etc.

You're also heavily relying on historical revisionism. The US has never been isolationist, and US foreign policy has never solely revolved around upholding the territorial integrity of the US. All throughout the 19th century, the US Navy was active throughout the world's oceans and along the coasts of South America, Africa, and Asia in order to protect US commerce and interests abroad. We were ready to get involved in the Opium War in China to protect US interests, we had an active role in facilitating the treaty of Wanghia,(Basically the US doing the same as RUS is doing in UKR right now and only considered by China after their defeat by the British and threats by the US )  we conducted numerous punitive expeditions in places like Quallah Battoo, (The reprisal was in response to the massacre of the crew of the merchantman Friendship a year earlier.)
etc. The point being, you're looking at the history of US foreign policy through the rose tinted glasses of your own ideology. Rose tinted glasses indeed

Beyond that, given that you've openly stated you think Bucha was a false flag, I don't have anything CoC compliant to say about you or your worldview. Good luck in all future endeavors!
So you're one of those living Constitution guys. When are you coming to take my guns because the 2a is outdated?

I still have several pages to read till I'm caught up, but I already look forward to looking at your comments being exposed as utter foolishness in a variety of ways as I read along the way.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Glad the little fella made it. It's the children and animals I have the hardest time with.
View Quote

Agreed.

AoD
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Love when the drunk and unshaven Flork shows up with his bottle of xxx. Always makes me laugh.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Yeah. How is Russia the #2 nuclear power invading Ukraine which borders several NATO countries “not our problem”, but tiny Gaza Strip running wild in south Israel is immediately promised support?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Interesting to see anti-Ukraine aid (not our problem) politicians like Jordan and DeSantis suddenly jump all in on supporting Israel.

I forget, is Israel within our territorial borders??? Asking for an idiot friend.

This ought to provide for some interesting dialogue regarding Ukraine aid in future debates in Congress.

It proves they weren’t being logical at all.

Yeah. How is Russia the #2 nuclear power invading Ukraine which borders several NATO countries “not our problem”, but tiny Gaza Strip running wild in south Israel is immediately promised support?

Well said sir
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to get those ATACMs to Ukraine asap so Ukraine can take the attack helicopter advantage away from the God damned Rooshans.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]

How it affects Ukraine is relevant, but the Twitter/Telegram detail update posts are better in the thread for that event. Even though there's a LOT of toxicity going on there too.
View All Quotes

Any news relevant to the war in Ukraine is on-topic for this thread.  We tend to cast a wide net.  Scrolling through is always an option.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
We need to get those ATACMs to Ukraine asap so Ukraine can take the attack helicopter advantage away from the God damned Rooshans.
View Quote

It would be nice after 19 months to see those bases only 50-100 km away get smacked hard with several helos burning. Cluster warhead on ATACMS cries for release.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]

It would be nice after 19 months to see those bases only 50-100 km away get smacked hard with several helos burning. Cluster warhead on ATACMS cries for release.

View Quote

Hell ya brother
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

That is why we should not announce them, just ship a few. We'll know they have them when the bases are hit. If we warn the Russians they'll pull the helis back.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:40:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#13]
WTF?

I was wondering what was happening five hours into the HAMAS attacks and not a peep from the WH. He was still asleep!  

We have Jake “Opie I Wear Long Pants Now” Sullivan in charge of national security and we have Joe “”Don’t Wake Me While I Dream of Sniffing Little Girls” Biden at the helm.

There is a geopolitical fissure running from the Baltic to the Red Sea and Russia and Iran are prying at it. “Wake me up when it’s my problem, bro.”

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:42:46 PM EDT
[#14]
5 New Mystery Buzzer Signals Appeared Just NOW!
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:49:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#15]
UN BELIEVE ABLE.

Somebody tell Mossad to activate their AR15 account and follow this fucking thread. Please?

HAMAS is supplied by Iran and Russia. Russia has been using its own and Iranian missiles and drones for 19 months.
2 + 2 = TFS

( For those that skipped higher math, the constant TFS is Total Fucking Surprise)

The extent of Hamas’ missile barrage was also an unpleasant shock.  Halevy added, "The number of missiles they have launched within less than 24 hours is over 3,000. This is beyond imagination from our point of view, and we didn’t know they had this quantity of missiles, and we certainly didn’t expect that they would be as effective as they were today,"

I know this is a wild crazy idea, but maybe, just maybe, if Bibi had bothered to chat with Zelensky and have military heads confer and understand what Russia has been doing EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MANY MONTHS he would have had an excellent idea what Russia missile tactics are like and how much Iran is supplying.
Not my problem, bro.

TFS

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Great news if true.

Let’s see Congress inevitably discuss sending Israel an aid package while denying Ukraine…

View All Quotes
Great news if true.

Let’s see Congress inevitably discuss sending Israel an aid package while denying Ukraine…

GOOD.

Originally Posted By HIPPO:
❗️ The Telegraph: Joe Biden intends to ask the Congress for the largest package of military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine. It could be worth $100 billion.

This will provide the best chance of funding before the presidential election in November 2024.

The idea of a big package has the support of many in the administration. Then the issue would not have to be dealt with before the vote, and such a move would avoid further debate in Congress

GOOD.

But limit it to military aid only. They need every ounce and pound of weapons to stop Putin.

Leave the Humanitarian side to the EU which they are fond of.

Originally Posted By Zhukov:

This might be petty of me to say so, but I better not catch a single one of them calling for aid for Israel.

Don't worry, they are

It couldn't possibly be the 5bil we just gave them access to.

Or the weapons Russia has sent to Iran in an aid agreement?

Russia was supposed to send dozens of SU35s to Iran. They've sent lots of other weapons, like tanks, helicopters, planes, etc previously. There is a reason planes are making flights from Iran to Russia on a weekly or daily basis.

https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/articles/2023/7/13/iran-paid-for-su-35-jets-but-russia-wont-deliver-them

Reminder: Hamas is fully supplied by Iran and Russia.

@daoliver924

You might want to look deeper at them.
They are fully in support  of Biden and the cluster fuck that is his administration.

But atleast on this they are right.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:10:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#17]
Don’t want to clutter up the thread, but since it’s a relevant tangent here’s a decent update.

Israeli Embassy a few minutes ago.

From 6 a.m. today, Saturday, October 7, in Israel:
📷 More than 250 Israelis killed by the Hamas terrorist organization and more than 1,400 injured
📷 More than 3,000 rockets fired from Gaza
📷 More than 20 communities in southern Israel that were invaded by armed terrorists.
📷 Israeli civilians and soldiers kidnapped from Israel and taken to Gaza.
Israel has the right to defend itself. Share the truth.

‘Always the first to defend’: The Israelis slain in Hamas’s surprise onslaught
The hundreds dead across southern Israel include a senior officer, a regional mayor, and kids in Bedouin communities without shelters who were killed by rockets

At least 300 people were killed Saturday as Hamas terrorists in Gaza launched a war on Israel, infiltrating towns, rampaging through military positions, shooting travelers dead on roads and firing thousands of rockets at a wide swath of the country in a shocking assault.

The dead included civilians and soldiers, young rave-goers mowed down as they fled through fields of yellowing grass, residents of kibbutzim and towns overrun by Hamas gunmen, a senior officer rushing to the front lines, a local politician killed trying to defend homes, soldiers caught off guard or overpowered by the brutal onslaught, a rescuer and firemen, elderly Israelis at a bus stop, workers and holiday making their way on normally peaceful roads, young children pulverized by rockets.

As gun battles continued early Sunday morning, only a few names of the dead had been released, their stories only beginning to be told.

Col. Jonathan Steinberg

The commanding officer of the Nahal Infantry Brigade, Col. Jonathan Steinberg, was killed Saturday morning during clashes with Hamas terrorists in the Kerem Shalom area near the border with the Gaza Strip, the military said.

Steinberg, from the southern town of Shomria, was en route to the site of clashes being managed by his subordinates when he was killed by a terrorist in an encounter.

He is one of the most senior Israeli officers to have been killed in combat in recent memory.

Ofir Libstein

The head of the Sha’ar Hanegev Regional Council, Ofir Libstein, was killed during fighting with Hamas terrorists Saturday morning, the council said in a statement.

“Ofir was killed when he went to defend a town during the terrorist attack,” the council said.

Shai Hajaji, a friend and the head of the nearby Merhavim Regional Council, said Libstein was “always the first to defend residents of the council.”

“In death, as in life, Ofir was an exemplar of an ethical public figure fighting for his residents, even if it endangered his life,” Hajaji said in comments carried by Channel 12 news.

Aharon Haimov

Aharon Haimov, 25, was shot and killed as he drove an ambulance to his hometown of Ofakim to help treat victims of the assault, the Magen David Adom (MDA) rescue group said.

Haimov was a senior paramedic who began his career with MDA as a post-high school volunteer.

He later joined the organization in a professional capacity as an emergency medicine paramedic and ambulance driver.

He died after being shot in an MDA ambulance by Palestinian terrorists as he was on his way to treat victims in his hometown of Ofakim as the coordinated attack on Israel by Hamas from Gaza unfolded.

In a statement, MDA said the married father of two always performed his duties in an exemplary way and was the first to respond to emergency events.

“He was a person who put the good of others and the value of life ahead of everything else — including today, on this tragic morning,” said MDA director-general Eli Bin.

Captain Shalom Tzaban

Cpt. Shalom Tzaban, 60, the head of the Kiryat Gat station, was killed Saturday, the Israel Fire and Rescue Services said.

Tzaban, 60, a father of two, was drafted into the fire service in 1992. He was posthumously promoted to the rank of deputy fire chief.

Yevgeny Galsky

Yevgeny Galsky, 34, a senior firefighter from the Netivot station, was killed Saturday morning, the fire service said.

Galsky joined the force three years ago. He was posthumously promoted to the rank of sergeant firefighter.

15 in Netiv Ha’asara

Netiv Ha’asara, a small farming town on the Gaza border, named 15 residents killed in the Hamas attack. It did not release details about the circumstances of their deaths.

They are:
Amit Wax
Yigal Wax
Adi Baharav
Tal Keren
Oren Stern
Ruti Akuni
Aryeh Akuni
Or Akuni
Orit Molcho
Shlomi Molcho
Nurit Berger
Havik Segal
Marina Almagor
Gil Ta’asa
Dani Vovek

Nine in Bedouin communities

Nine people, including a number of children, were killed when rockets struck their communities in the northern Negev, which do not have shelters, according to local authorities.

In Arara, Yazan Zakaria Abu Jama was killed when a rocket landed near his home. In Alba’at, brothers Malek Ibrahim Alkra’an, 14, and Jawad Ibrahim Alkra’an, 15, were killed in a direct strike. Alba’at cousins Amin Akal Alkra’an, 11, and Mahmoud Diab Alkra’an, 12, were also killed. Faiza Abu Sabaakh, 57, and her granddaughter May Zuheir Abu Sabaakh, 13, were also killed in Alba’at.

Arara resident Fatima Altilakat, 35, was also killed by gunfire near Ofakim, and Dalia Abu Madyam, in her 30s, from Rahat, was killed while working in the Gaza border area, under unclear circumstances.
View Quote

Some hostages rescued as unprecedented Hamas assault on Israel enters 2nd day
IDF hits Hamas targets in Gaza; rocket hits Ashkelon hospital; relatives of missing persons rush to help with identification; forces take control of Sderot police station, kill 10 terrorists

The Israeli military says its forces are launching strikes on targets belonging to the Hamas terror group in the Gaza Strip, without providing further details.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israeli-military-launches-strikes-on-hamas-targets-in-gaza/

Border Police Commander Amir Cohen praises the Israeli security forces who took back control of a Sderot police station* that was overrun by Hamas terrorists early Saturday, following an hourslong operation to flush them out.

At least 10 terrorists were killed in the operation, according to the announcement.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/border-police-chief-praises-forces-who-took-control-of-sderot-police-station-killed-10-terrorists/
*side note, between Al-Qassam and IDF, it was reportedly destroyed

Dozens of relatives of people who have gone missing in Saturday’s unprecedented assault by Hamas on Israeli communities, and are feared dead or abducted, have been streaming to a center for missing persons operated by the police and the Home Front Command near the airport.

Ynet reports that relatives have brought items like toothbrushes and other personal belongings of their missing loved ones to help provide DNA samples that could help ID them.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/dozens-of-relatives-of-missing-persons-stream-to-police-center-to-aid-identification/

A terrorist who was holed up in a home in Ofakim where Israeli forces earlier rescued two hostages was killed, public broadcaster Kan reports.

Earlier reports said four terrorists who were holding them hostage were killed. At least one member of Israel’s security forces was injured, according to reports in the Hebrew media.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/terrorist-holed-up-in-ofakim-home-said-killed-by-israeli-forces-after-hostages-rescued/
View Quote

Occupied Palestine: Al-Mayadeen correspondent: 4 violent raids targeted the vicinity of the Abu Khadra government site in the Gaza Strip

The enemy reported that the number of Israelis captured by the Al-Qassam Brigades and the Al-Quds Brigades was unprecedented.
https://t.me/Ansaralqayim313/1202

There appear to be captured radios-
🔻Army Radio:
As far as we know - there are now no hostages in the territory of Israel

https://t.me/kabab71/84754

Al-Watan Tower
Israeli bombing completely destroys the Hammad family's home in the Rabat neighborhood of Beit Lahia
https://t.me/kabab71/84744

Abu Ubaida: The number of Israeli prisoners is many times greater than what Netanyahu believes, and they are present in all axes in the Gaza Strip, and what happens to the people of the Gaza Strip will happen to them, and beware of miscalculation.
https://t.me/Tahriat/34521

Air strikes targeting senior Hamas official-
Targeting the house of Issam Al-Daalis in Nuseirat camp
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17802

A martyr and injuries from the Abu Hamid family in an Israeli bombing in Rafah.
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17803

Targeting a house for the Al-Sarraj family near the Hamzah Mosque in Al-Nuseirat
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17804

Urgent | Occupation aircraft targeted a house in the Karama area, northwest of Gaza
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17805

Targeting the house of Kamal Abu Aoun Abu Hamed in the Nuseirat camp
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17806

⭕️ Urgent: Occupation aircraft bombed the house of Hamas leader Dr. Mahmoud Al-Zahar in the Al-Sinaa Street area in downtown Gaza City.
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17808

Summary of the bombing in Nuseirat so far:
- The home of Issam Al-Daalis, head of the Government Action Committee in Gaza, was bombed.
- The home of Abu Moaz al-Sarraj, commander of the Nuseirat Brigade, was bombed.
- The home of Kamal Abu Aoun, Secretary of the Political Bureau of Hamas in Gaza, was bombed.
- Bombing of Matar Building, entrance to Nuseirat.

https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17809

The Matar building, the entrance to Al-Nuseirat, next to Al-Malaki, was completely destroyed
https://t.me/zakriaqatrawi/17811

Documentation of an attack on military targets of the terrorist organization Hamas located in high-rise buildings in the Gaza Strip:

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#18]
I noticed none of the Israeli tanks have cope cages. Do you even Iran drone, man? TFS

Bibi, read this thread or ring up Maygar or Operator Starsky or Budanov.

Seriously.

Welcome to World Leader Strategy and Tactics Training Orientation Day!!
If you know the US will come to your immediate defense with Shawk and Aaaah, you can retire to the cafeteria.

For those planning to battle evil on your own with a few cheerleaders, please proceed to the Ukraine Tooth and Nail Warrior suite.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]
VIDEO

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#21]
RSOTM, a Wagner affiliate, advocating for Strelkov/Girkin.
Recall the heavy drama between Girkin and Wagner/Prigozhin
Girkin is popular.

Igor always quotes: “Do what you must, and come what may” (Marcus Aurelius).

There is an appeal on October 17, we are carefully preparing for it: we have collected a lot of papers about Igor’s activities over these 9 years (certificates, guarantees, gratitude).

During the war in Donbass, Igor personally helped many people, he never did it for show, he did not shout about his actions at every corner. But now every good deed he does gives hope for a positive result. The hope is that he will be released on the 17th in the courtroom.

Do what you must, and perhaps your helping hand will reach you.

You can support the human rights campaign through:
SBP: +79647629340 (Tinkoff) Miroslava Sergeevna R.

Tinkoff card: 2200700874239667 Miroslava R.

Sberbank card: 2202 2063 1621 4365 Miroslava Sergeevna R.

#Freedom for Strelkov

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/11083

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Isn't it just?

I saw one of the pro-DeSantis Twitter accounts I follow post, "Ukraine is not our ally. Israel is."

I had to remind them that Ukraine deployed thousands of troops alongside ours for the last two decades during GWOT and was instrumental in evacuating Americans and allies abandoned to the Taliban during Biden's botched Afghanistan retreat.
View Quote

I saw a Trump quote that said "Israel is our greatest ally" as a Brit , they all talk shite .
They all want to help themselves

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:52:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I don’t think they have very many T90 tanks to start with and can’t replace them in any quantity. So good hit. It’s dead. VIDEO

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:58:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Tanks have been up the last few days , that's good news
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:00:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#28]

“Why can’t we join the EU?”

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Tanks have been up the last few days , that's good news
View Quote
Russia has been attacking so that is where the tank losses are coming from.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

GOOD.

But limit it to military aid only. They need every ounce and pound of weapons to stop Putin.

Leave the Humanitarian side to the EU which they are fond of.

View Quote

agreed.  No Beans / Blankets.  MAXIMUM Bullets.

plenty of other countries can help with the humanitarian side of things.  or the US can re-visit in 2025.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:39:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vahog] [#31]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

I was wondering about that as well, but based on how quick the Russian IDF came in, and that it was reasonably accurate enough to be worrying, they seemed more concerned about losing the vehicles.

Perhaps the dismounts had enough cover in the forest belt once they got into the Russian trenches? I don't know.

I wonder what the dismounted assaulting element dudes thought about that whole plan after it was over...
View Quote

Two days ago I would have read this with no problem, but with Merkava tanks rolling by on the TV while this came up on the laptop, it took me a couple of seconds to decode "Russian IDF."
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]
Nice.

Another drone further away, could be an ATGM.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Nice.

Another drone further away, could be an ATGM.

View Quote

Looked quick and painless. My thirst for seeing the enemy burn has been replenished by the happenings in Israel.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Ukraine's Counteroffensive - Breach, not Breakthrough: Minefields, tactics and emerging lessons
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:14:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#40]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Next military aid package announced next week, check then but Biden only approved a limited amount whatever that turns out to be. The Biden WH is focused on 2024 now all FP issues are taking a back seat - Taiwan, Iran, Ukraine from what I’ve seen announced by staffers/media hence his I made the “economy good” stuff. Of course Israel fallout is now going to be highlighting that WH decision
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#44]

OUTPUT TO "ZERO". AFTER THE BATTLE. Battalion K-2. Soledar-Siversk.

About two months after the Battle of Bermuda, a small group of scouts from the K-2 Battalion went forward to survey the battlefield. In addition, the task was set to collect trophy weapons or other useful things, and the sappers - to set up mine-explosive barriers in order to make a "surprise" if the occupiers decide to come there again.

????? ?? "????". ????? ???. ????????? ?-2. ???????-????????.

Full video

Unadorned offensive, Bakhmut direction: a video of a complex battle from the fighters of the 1st company of the 1st assault battalion of the brigade.
The enemy opened fire and continued to cover the area with various types of weapons.

After hitting the armor, the fighters regrouped, provided aid to the wounded and took up positions to conduct a circular defense.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#45]
WTF?

I was wondering what was happening five hours into the HAMAS attacks and not a peep from the WH. He was still asleep!  

We have Jake “Opie I Wear Long Pants Now” Sullivan in charge of national security and we have Joe “”Don’t Wake Me While I Dream of Sniffing Little Girls” Biden at the helm.

There is a geopolitical fissure running from the Baltic to the Red Sea and Russia and Iran are prying at it. “Wake me up when it’s my problem, bro.”

View Quote

Like I said all foreign policy worldwide got kicked to the curb as team Biden is focused on domestic 2024 now
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_4158-2983410.jpg

“Why can’t we join the EU?”

View Quote

Erdogan era Turkey gonna Erdogan Turkey
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F75jnxHasAApsfD?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

October 8, 2023: Update on the #Robotyne/#Verbove Sector, #Zaporizhia AO  

Map:
@DefMon3
(with my overlays)
[https://scribblemaps.com/maps/view/operationa_map_ukraine/nBT8ffpeGH…]  

1) Ukrainian forces have expanded their bridgehead between Robotyne and #Nesterianka and have begun offensive operations westward towards #Kopani and southward to #Novoprokopivka.

2) AFU forces, under heavy artillery cover, are assaulting Russian positions on the northeast and southeast outskirts of Kopani and have had successes there. They have also began an assault to the south of Nesteryanka in an effort to cut off Russian forces there and relieve pressure on their right flank.

3) AFU forces conducted heavy artillery attacks on Russian positions in #Novoprokopivka and Verbove and heavy fighting continues in the outskirts of both towns in what I believe are mostly strong holding actions while they develop their successes to the west.

#OSINT #Counteroffensive #UkraineRussiaWar #UkraineWar #Ukraine

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Interesting. Note the TG source.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Ukraine War Update NEWS (20231008b): Military Aid & Geopolitics News - Israel Conflict & Ukraine
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#50]

I saw a Trump quote that said "Israel is our greatest ally" as a Brit , they all talk shite .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Isn't it just?

I saw one of the pro-DeSantis Twitter accounts I follow post, "Ukraine is not our ally. Israel is."

I had to remind them that Ukraine deployed thousands of troops alongside ours for the last two decades during GWOT and was instrumental in evacuating Americans and allies abandoned to the Taliban during Biden's botched Afghanistan retreat.

A good ally that should be supported, especially now? Definitely. Greatest? No, not really.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4979 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top