Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5415 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kingsmen:
So does Ukraine have anywhere near enough air defenses for those Iranian srbm missiles, or is Kiev basically going to get blitzed in a big swarm of hundreds of missiles hitting infrastructure, government buildings and even air defense sites like the patriot batteries?  That could be very bad, I hear those Iranian missiles are actually pretty decent.  The worst is if the patriots run out of interceptors and the radar or something gets hit
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Evintos:

Yeah but that's my point. We're sending a fraction, a trickle. The remainder of stuff that we could send are expensive and in low quantity, in comparison to the high quantity of "cheap but good enough" items that Russia is using (manufactured by themselves, Iran, North Korea, China). US and EU don't seem to WANT to send what they built up to supposedly fight the USSR.

EU NATO could've had more to send had they actually contributed enough into their defense (2% GDP) during GWOT after Article 5 was triggered and EU NATO would've built up their military capacity utilizing cheap Russian energy resources. Instead they decided to do stupid shit and now they're scrambling trying to figure out how to bolster their own defenses while keeping Russia at bay with Ukraine. EU/NATO gambled on the Russian threat being nonexistent and lost.

At current observation, the only way to get game changing amounts for Ukraine is for the US and NATO to jump into the fight directly. Instantly 30-80 years (trillions) worth of equipment (not including manpower) available to defeat Russia back. I simply do not see that the small amounts that we do send as being enough to take Russia out. In my opinion, risk to personnel will be a necessity (if the US and EU actually want to defeat Russia that is).
View Quote

Bull.  We have Divisions, no Corps worth of gear sitting in warehouses and the deserts that needs an inspection, some PMCS, and shipped.  Fund it, Fix it, Send it.  Kill russians, and then kill more russians.  At some point, they'll figure out we're sending it until they're out of people or out of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]

I think the concern is that if we send all that, China might take a more active role in helping Russia.
View Quote

Oh Well.  The we hit the Chinese with sanctions and further encourage near shoring.  I'm sure the Mexicans and Haitians would be down with that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:29:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#5]
🔞🇷🇺🇺🇦 A day and a half after the tragedy near Volnovakha, three more strikes occurred on concentrations of Russian military personnel in open areas.

This time we are talking about a training ground in the Aleshkinsky Sands National Park, located 10-15 km from the ill-fated Krynki.

📍Strike 1: 46.5442668, 33.1009872
📍Strike 2: 46.5435928, 33.0983530
📍Strike 3: 46.5440081, 33.1011321

❗️Moreover, the third blow was struck, apparently, against the investigative and operational group that carried out the relevant activities.

The opposite bank of the Dnieper and Tyaginka from the center of the park is about 20 km. Operating distance for HIMARS MLRS and short range drones. The strikes were made by M30A1 GMLRS with tungsten balls inside.

On February 21, it was sunny in the Kherson region, the air warmed up to 13 degrees (the footage, alas, is not summer). The time of impact was around 14:00 (we do not rule out that the personnel could have gathered to move out for a meal).

📌Regardless of what happens in the coastal strip and on the islands, based on the example of this strike, it is obvious that the mistake of mass gatherings of personnel in open space has been and continues to be made.

The second year of the SVO was ending.

https://t.me/rybar/57406

The commander is obliged...

guided by the provisions of Chapter 7 of this Charter, take all possible measures to ensure the protection of military personnel from exposure to dangerous factors of military service during the performance of their duties,

preventing their death (death) and injuries (wounds, injuries, concussions), as well as taking measures to prevent harm to life, health, property of the local population and the environment during the daily activities of a military unit (unit).

⭐️You are appointed commanders for a reason. And the “easiest thing” is to die with your personnel.

It’s much more difficult to write/call a soldier’s relatives and explain why...

Comrade commanders. You and I have no unaffordable luxury.

Two majors

https://t.me/dva_majors/35060

Again a training ground... Kherson...

At the training ground of our fighters from several large units
crests covered themselves with Hymers.

The culprits are known, but will they be punished?

https://t.me/DnevnikDesantnika/7585

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
So does Ukraine have anywhere near enough air defenses for those Iranian srbm missiles, or is Kiev basically going to get blitzed in a big swarm of hundreds of missiles hitting infrastructure, government buildings and even air defense sites like the patriot batteries?  That could be very bad, I hear those Iranian missiles are actually pretty decent.  The worst is if the patriots run out of interceptors and the radar or something gets hit
View Quote

Missiles are the issue with PATRIOT. Radars have a relatively fast production rate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]

🇺🇦Finally at home, finally on native land. Eleven Ukrainian children were returned to Ukraine.

The Russians illegally detained them in the temporarily occupied territories or deported them to the Russian Federation. During the young years of the children, the occupation of their native cities, shelling, injuries, deaths of native people fell on them...

Residents of the Kherson region are among the returnees. These are four children, aged from two to five years. Two orphans, twin sisters, as well as a brother and sister who found themselves in difficult life circumstances. The Russians deported the boy from one of the children's institutions in the region.

Glad to welcome them home. They will receive all the help and support they need.

This return took place with the assistance of the State of Qatar in cooperation with the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada for Human Rights Dmytro Lubinets within the framework of the implementation of the approved action plan of the President of Ukraine Bring Kids Back UA.

Since the beginning of the year, twenty young residents of the Kherson Region have been returned to the territory controlled by Ukraine. And this work continues!

https://t.me/olexandrprokudin/2812

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

There is speculation about that, but let's see if there is confirmation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theskuh:
Cryptic.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GG42p-GWUAA47IQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Also:

I wonder if those recent planes are F16 kills or patriot. Would the F16's be capable of that?

There is speculation about that, but let's see if there is confirmation.

It would make sense that they "rushed" a couple in to disrupt some of the glide bombing. I have a feeling stuff is going to quickly get more interesting.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#10]
The tragedy that happened this morning - the suicide of Andrei Morozov ("Murza") - is a terrible wound for all of us. Both Igor and I will remember Andrey as an incredible, smart and honest person.

Everyone who is close to the military-humanitarian movement knows how enormous its contribution to the common cause is. How many lives of Russian soldiers were saved thanks to the communications established by Andrei, the equipment he delivered to the front, and the innumerable good deeds.

Andrei’s close, acquaintances and complete strangers readers - we are all grieving today. But besides grief there is also anger. I am angry at those who, because of their fear of being left without a media feeder, gave the honest Russian warrior real persecution. Simply because he voiced things that, as a Russian person who worries about his Motherland, worried him and touched him to the depths of his soul.

The same people from the pro-government media threw mud at humanitarian workers risking their lives. They tried and are trying to tarnish the name of Igor Strelkov and other non-systemic patriots. None of them had ever (!) been in a war, a real war, but for some reason they all decided that they had the right to poison our soldiers.

The reaction of the “journalist”, who enthusiastically participated in the persecution of Andrei, to his death is striking in its heartlessness and cynicism. What good did this woman bring, what contribution did she make to the victory? On what basis did she decide that she could judge people who risk their lives every day for us? I can't believe such unprincipled people even exist.

And are these people? Those who don’t have the slightest idea about officer’s honor, about human dignity, about selflessness and selflessness?

Market arrogance. A person who thinks that everything is allowed to him and knows how to go over his head. That's all these "media people" have

No dirt coming from these throats will stick to the names of the heroes. But they will never be able to wash themselves away from their own abomination. And we will not forget their words.

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/955

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:13:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#11]
Belarus

A new special forces detachment has been created in the internal troops - “Granit”

On February 20, the press service of the internal troops published a video from the “Young Sniper” competition. In the video, some servicemen could be seen wearing the sleeve insignia of the special forces unit (OSN) “Granit”.

A unit with this name has not previously been publicly reported. In total, nine OSNs are known as part of the internal troops: “Lynx”, “Smerch”, “Honor”, ​​“Berkut” (Minsk), “Typhoon” (Grodno), “Storm” (Brest), “Buran” (Gomel), “Cyclone” (Ostrovets) and “Tornado” (Okolitsa village, Minsk region).

In December 2023, it was reported that a new OSN was being formed on the basis of the special purpose company of the 1st separate special police brigade (military unit 5448, Minsk). And in early February, the commander of the internal troops announced that ten special forces had already been formed.

Most likely, OSN “Granit” is the tenth special forces unit, which was formed on the basis of military unit 5448. We can expect that the official “presentation” of the unit will take place in the near future. For example, February 23 (the Republic of Belarus celebrates “Day of Defenders of the Fatherland”).

The formation of the OSN within the internal troops will continue. Thus, special forces units may still be formed in Vitebsk and Mogilev.

https://t.me/Hajun_BY/7696

“Today this is the most important element of deterring any enemy,” Lukashenko, probably about the absence of a sewage disposal truck

Lukashenko, in uniform, spoke yesterday at an extended meeting with the leadership of government agencies of the national security system of Belarus.

Among other things, he spoke about the supply of new types of equipment to the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus. Such as:
⚫️Belarusian MLRS “Polonaise-M” with a range of up to 300 km;
⚫️2 S-400 anti-aircraft missile divisions;
⚫️2 divisions of Iskander-M missile systems.

He also mentioned the invisible modification of the tactical nuclear weapons “placed” in the Republic of Belarus.

But he never said anything about the need to purchase an airfield sewage disposal vehicle (MA) for the Air Force. And military pilots in Machulishchi still have to step over Russian excrement spilled on the taxiways around the runway during regular visits of colleagues from the Russian Defense Ministry (passenger planes of the Russian Aerospace Forces empty their on-board toilets on the street due to the lack of MA in Machulishchi).

And apparently, so that the pilots would finally believe that this was God’s dew, the command of the Air Force of the Republic of Belarus, instead of the MA-7 sewage disposal vehicle, included in the procurement plan for 2024 services for “Advanced training in the Neuro-Linguistic Programming courses.”

It turns out that the absence of a sewage disposal vehicle at the airfield is, in a sense, an element of restraining the military’s natural urges, at least on an airplane. But there is always a bucket left for unforeseen cases.

https://t.me/Hajun_BY/7697

?????? ? ?????: ???? ? ???????? ????????? ??????? ????? ????????
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jericho53:

View All Quotes

They sure didn't have any trouble hitting Al Asad.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Europe and China agreed to buy more gas from Qatar instead of Russian

While Vladimir Putin is persuading China to build a new pipeline, the Power of Siberia-2, and inviting Germany to “turn the valve” to launch Nord Stream 2, Chinese and European gas importers are increasing purchases from Qatar.

According to Bloomberg, the Qatari state corporation QatarEnergy is preparing to sign new contracts for the supply of liquefied natural gas to China and the European Union.

One of the world's largest LNG exporters, QatarEnergy already has a 27-year contract with the Chinese CPCC. Next, it is planned to conclude a similar deal with Sinopec, the second largest oil and gas company in China in terms of production volumes. In addition, deals are planned with European majors - the French TotalEnergies, the Italian Eni, the British-Dutch Shell, as well as the American ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil. All of them previously received shares in the North Field gas field, from which gas will be supplied to their customers.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/19473

Bulgaria will replace Russian nuclear fuel at its nuclear power plant for the first time

The management of the Bulgarian nuclear power plant Kozloduy will carry out the first refueling with nuclear fuel from the United States in May this year, said the director of the nuclear power plant, Valentin Nikolov. We are talking about Westinghouse products. It replaced the fuel of Rosatom’s subsidiary, TVEL.

There are a total of two reactors operating at the nuclear power plant. For the sixth power unit, fuel will be supplied by the French Framatome. Bulgaria will completely abandon Russian products in 2029.

Also, the Czech Republic (Dukovany NPP and Temelin NPP) and Finland (Loviisa NPP) are planning to switch to American nuclear fuel.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/19474

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:32:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Yeah but that's my point. We're sending a fraction, a trickle. The remainder of stuff that we could send are expensive and in low quantity, in comparison to the high quantity of "cheap but good enough" items that Russia is using (manufactured by themselves, Iran, North Korea, China). US and EU don't seem to WANT to send what they built up to supposedly fight the USSR.

EU NATO could've had more to send had they actually contributed enough into their defense (2% GDP) during GWOT after Article 5 was triggered and EU NATO would've built up their military capacity utilizing cheap Russian energy resources. Instead they decided to do stupid shit and now they're scrambling trying to figure out how to bolster their own defenses while keeping Russia at bay with Ukraine. EU/NATO gambled on the Russian threat being nonexistent and lost.

At current observation, the only way to get game changing amounts for Ukraine is for the US and NATO to jump into the fight directly. Instantly 30-80 years (trillions) worth of equipment (not including manpower) available to defeat Russia back. I simply do not see that the small amounts that we do send as being enough to take Russia out. In my opinion, risk to personnel will be a necessity (if the US and EU actually want to defeat Russia that is).
View Quote

How can someone jump from "we're not sending enough weapons" to "the only way is to commit personnel"?

The answer to "we're not sending enough weapons" is to "send more more weapons." No third order calculus required. There is no problem I can remember being identified with Ukrainian personnel; they seem to be doing fine.

80 years? HA. You're just making stuff up. Why didn't you say 100 years? Why not only 60 years?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:35:33 AM EDT
[#15]
#Summary for the morning of February 22, 2024

▪️In the Kherson direction, fighting continues in Krynki, a couple of dozen Ukrainian Armed Forces soldiers remain in the village, the enemy is firing artillery and drones from its shore. Landing groups of both sides operate on the islands. The Aleshkovsky Sands training ground (which was actively used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces until 2022) was hit by a HIMARS MLRS during training with our personnel.

▪️On the Zaporozhye front there are battles in Rabotino, the enemy is conducting maneuverable defense and ambush operations, the Russian Armed Forces are operating in small groups of infantry, reporting hasty reports to the top about the capture of the settlement. Our troops strike deep into the enemy’s defenses and use FAB with UMPC.

▪️South of Maryinka, the Russian Armed Forces are conducting an offensive near the settlement. Victory, most of the village is occupied by our troops, the Ukrainian Armed Forces are being forced out of nearby farms. There is a battle for Novomikhailovka.

▪️At the Avdeevsky site there are battles in Stepovo and Pervomaisky. At Lastochkino our troops are expanding the offensive front.

▪️In the direction to Chasov Yar, the Russian Army attacks at Bogdanovka and Ivanovsky (Krasny). In the Krasnoliman direction there are battles near the settlement. Thorns.

▪️At night, an enemy S-200 missile was destroyed (converted for attacks on ground targets) over the territory of the Rostov region. An aircraft-type UAV was shot down over the Bryansk region. Shelling continues in the Belgorod region, settlement. Old Khutor of the Valuysky urban district was attacked by a kamikaze drone of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. In Donetsk, two women were wounded from shelling by the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

The summary was compiled by: Two majors

https://t.me/dva_majors/35062

❗️🇷🇺🇺🇦🎞 Chronicle of a special military operation: events of February 20 - 21, 2024

▪️Russian troops again used drones to destroy enemy targets in the so-called rear regions. Ukraine. In the Poltava region, an oil pumping station was hit: a large fire broke out on the territory of the enterprise.

▪️In turn, Ukrainian formations launched drones across the Kaluga region. Thanks to the professional work of Russian anti-aircraft gunners, casualties and damage were avoided.

▪️The border regions of Russia, including the Belgorod region, continue to suffer. This time there were no casualties: one woman was injured in the village of Leninsky.

▪️Meanwhile, fierce fighting continues in the special military operation zone along the entire line of contact. In the Liman direction, Russian troops are clearing the territory of the remnants of the Ukrainian Armed Forces on the approaches to Terny.

▪️In the Bakhmut direction, Russian units continue their offensive towards Chasov Yar. The heaviest fighting is taking place in the Bogdanovka area, as well as on the eastern outskirts of Krasny.

▪️To strengthen the defense, the Ukrainian command is transferring additional forces to the site. In turn, Russian troops are striking at temporary deployment points of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - one of such facilities was hit in Druzhkovka.

▪️In the Avdeevsky direction, Russian troops have gained a foothold in the eastern part of Lastochkino and are fighting in the center of the village. At the same time, the search and cleansing of remnants of Ukrainian formations continues in Avdiivka.

https://t.me/rybar/57410

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:43:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#16]
?????????? ????? ??????. «????» ? «???????» ???????? ????????? ?? ???????????? ????????
?????? 501 ???????? ?????????? ???????? ??????

????? ???????????? ?? ?????????: ??????? ??????? ?? ???????? ????? ??????????

«???????? ???? ????????? 20 ??????»: ?? ????????????? ???????? ??????

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:54:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/QJbWNPu.jpeg

Russian T-62 with some ERA.

It has been an honour for me. Thanks to all.

View Quote

Hey, what's up? You're not leaving too, are you?
@4xGM300m
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:13:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Evintos] [#18]
Originally Posted By vahog:

How can someone jump from "we're not sending enough weapons" to "the only way is to commit personnel"?

The answer to "we're not sending enough weapons" is to "send more more weapons." No third order calculus required. There is no problem I can remember being identified with Ukrainian personnel; they seem to be doing fine.

80 years? HA. You're just making stuff up. Why didn't you say 100 years? Why not only 60 years?
View Quote

80 years is a number another poster used in reference to the US build up of military arms to oppose the USSR (the entirety of the Cold War era build up). I just responded to his/her 80 years. Fact is, we got less than that as evidenced by the amount of stuff that has been sent and the supposed shortage for our own use. It's simple, we're not sending enough weapons and equipment to Ukraine to actually make a game changing (war winning) difference other than to feel good because the US and EU doesn't want to or fundamentally can't. In order to actually send enough weapons without sending troops, it would mean to potentially compromise our own national defense strategy which leaves us vulnerable to other threats.

The chances that the US government risking that is effectively 0%, thus the option is if US and NATO wants to defeat Russia, the commitment of troops and therefore equipment and fighting alongside the Ukrainians would be necessary as it seems that the only way US and European/NATO equipment would be sent in a large enough quantity (at a fast enough pace) to deal a big enough blow to Russia (to set them back a couple of decades) is to commit troops on the ground WITH equipment. US equipment, in US hands, killing Russian troops. NATO troops with European equipment killing Russians. Do you think that the US and EU would delay equipment to their own soldiers? I don't know about Europe but for the US, not likely.

You and others can choose to go "nah, it's enough for now" but what happens a few months down the line when another request for aid comes from Ukraine? Then another? Then another? At what point do you go, accept, hey, it's not enough because we aren't sending amounts at a level/rate required for Ukraine to win. It wasn't enough the first time, the second time, it won't be enough the third time, the fourth time (I've lost track of how many packages already). Logic is simple - send a big package to begin with, but the US and EU can't. Why? Because the government (both US and European) has done and will continue to do a 3rd order calculus to figure out the ramifications of such actions and it's not in their own national interest to do so.

People (politicians especially) shouldn't pretend like a measly $60 billion package RIGHT NOW is the war winning amount, because it isn't. Don't bury your head in the sand. Look at the whole picture not just what you want to see. Below are some recent articles. The reality is staring you in the face and the totality of the actions of US and EU/NATO thus far is the truth. Actions are meaningful, not words. The sense of urgency from Europe, simply is not there. If they actually cared, they would get their asses into high gear. They are not doing so because at the moment, they're more concerned about which of their "military industrial complex" gets the bulk of the purchase orders, which of course is in their own national interest. Our (US) and their (EU) national interests, while somewhat aligned with Ukraine, is nevertheless not in the best interest for Ukraine.

EU Military Aid for Ukraine Held Up by Germany and France

France Is Struggling to Pay for Ukraine Aid as Budget Stretched

German opposition to reform of EU fund risks delaying arms to Ukraine

EU Acknowledges Months of Delay for Ukraine Ammunition Pledge
Bloc to meet only 52% of objective for March 2024 delivery
<-- months delay for already pledged equipment.

Bulgaria delays promised military aid to Ukraine

Ukraine's Zelenskyy says foreign aid delays are making life 'very difficult'

EU grapples with future of military aid for Ukraine

Compare it to, "HAHA no more microchips for Russia!" and what the propaganda said about Russia running out of equipment and manpower, they still manage to find or buy enough of it (and it actually being delivered). The reality shows - Shahed drone attacks, the FPV drones attacks, the FAB bomb strikes, the Iskander missile strikes, so on and so forth continues.

The US, EU could've passed a single $500 billion aid package at the beginning of the '22 invasion and it likely would have passed due to the immense amount of global support at the time and not have to worry about passing another aid package, having only to worry about fulfilling the delivery, but they didn't. For a reason.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:34:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

The reason I am not in charge is I would tell putin to get the fuck out of Ukraine while he still has enough equipment to defend himself from the invisible threat.
If you so much as use a weed eater near a nuke silo, we will end st petersburg and moscow with conventional weapons before you realize what is going on. If you want to try a launch, we will remove every sub you have from service simultaneously. Take your shitty army home while you still can.
We would then be sending everything ever designed to make good commies, along with a few advisors to give accelerated on the job training. Long range fires first, ad elimination, let those jets eat. Remind that sawed off lunatic every day that he can leave with what he has at any time. Every day he waits, there will be less to take home, and we are going to do it with weapons some of which were made decades ago. Your choice dick breath, you can call mission accomplished and stop the slaughter.
View Quote

Where do I send the money for a subscription to  your newsletter?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 3:47:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

Yes, this. ^  If anyone ever watched the miniseries called "The Winds of War"  it was astounding in the runup to WWII how anyone could not see it coming. Just like WWIII that is coming now. Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
View Quote

I tried to read that book but couldn't, knowing how screwed some of the people traveling in Europe would be.  Normalcy bias can be a killer.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:23:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Ukrainians firing a UR-77 into Russian lines:

Ukrainian Drone Strikes on a Russian APC:

Baba Yaga Strikes Again:

Russian Assault Group Out in the Open:

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:50:31 AM EDT
[#22]

80 years is a number another poster used in reference to the US build up of military arms to oppose the USSR (the entirety of the Cold War era build up). I just responded to his/her 80 years. Fact is, we got less than that as evidenced by the amount of stuff that has been sent and the supposed shortage for our own use. It's simple, we're not sending enough weapons and equipment to Ukraine to actually make a game changing (war winning) difference other than to feel good because the US and EU doesn't want to or fundamentally can't. In order to actually send enough weapons without sending troops, it would mean to potentially compromise our own national defense strategy which leaves us vulnerable to other threats.

The chances that the US government risking that is effectively 0%, thus the option is if US and NATO wants to defeat Russia, the commitment of troops and therefore equipment and fighting alongside the Ukrainians would be necessary as it seems that the only way US and European/NATO equipment would be sent in a large enough quantity (at a fast enough pace) to deal a big enough blow to Russia (to set them back a couple of decades) is to commit troops on the ground WITH equipment. US equipment, in US hands, killing Russian troops. NATO troops with European equipment killing Russians. Do you think that the US and EU would delay equipment to their own soldiers? I don't know about Europe but for the US, not likely.

You and others can choose to go "nah, it's enough for now" but what happens a few months down the line when another request for aid comes from Ukraine? Then another? Then another? At what point do you go, accept, hey, it's not enough because we aren't sending amounts at a level/rate required for Ukraine to win. It wasn't enough the first time, the second time, it won't be enough the third time, the fourth time (I've lost track of how many packages already). Logic is simple - send a big package to begin with, but the US and EU can't. Why? Because the government (both US and European) has done and will continue to do a 3rd order calculus to figure out the ramifications of such actions and it's not in their own national interest to do so.

People (politicians especially) shouldn't pretend like a measly $60 billion package RIGHT NOW is the war winning amount, because it isn't. Don't bury your head in the sand. Look at the whole picture not just what you want to see. Below are some recent articles. The reality is staring you in the face and the totality of the actions of US and EU/NATO thus far is the truth. Actions are meaningful, not words. The sense of urgency from Europe, simply is not there. If they actually cared, they would get their asses into high gear. They are not doing so because at the moment, they're more concerned about which of their "military industrial complex" gets the bulk of the purchase orders, which of course is in their own national interest. Our (US) and their (EU) national interests, while somewhat aligned with Ukraine, is nevertheless not in the best interest for Ukraine.

EU Military Aid for Ukraine Held Up by Germany and France

France Is Struggling to Pay for Ukraine Aid as Budget Stretched

German opposition to reform of EU fund risks delaying arms to Ukraine

EU Acknowledges Months of Delay for Ukraine Ammunition Pledge
Bloc to meet only 52% of objective for March 2024 delivery
<-- months delay for already pledged equipment.

Bulgaria delays promised military aid to Ukraine

Ukraine's Zelenskyy says foreign aid delays are making life 'very difficult'

EU grapples with future of military aid for Ukraine

Compare it to, "HAHA no more microchips for Russia!" and what the propaganda said about Russia running out of equipment and manpower, they still manage to find or buy enough of it (and it actually being delivered). The reality shows - Shahed drone attacks, the FPV drones attacks, the FAB bomb strikes, the Iskander missile strikes, so on and so forth continues.

The US, EU could've passed a single $500 billion aid package at the beginning of the '22 invasion and it likely would have passed due to the immense amount of global support at the time and not have to worry about passing another aid package, having only to worry about fulfilling the delivery, but they didn't. For a reason.
View Quote

I'm not sure what you are saying...

It is obvious that the US and NATO have NOT sent enough material support to Ukraine. Because they dont have any (NATO) or because we dont want to (USA). The reason the USA doesnt want to send enough is a) We are scared of escalation and fundamentally committed to preserving Putin's Rusia b) We are worried about a near-future conflict (China) and feel we will be left exposed if we send expired ATAMS, old F16s and recently replaced Abrams. (also shipping costs are murder now days!!)

?????

And who is going to send troops (that are not needed or wanted by Ukraine)?? The USA who cannot "afford" to send old obsolete gear will send troops to die in Ukraine? We need our old obsolete F16's and Abrams but can afford a few light infantry brigades? Will our troops borrow those 31 Abrams we gave to the UA or will they be stuck using 5-tons and HMMV's?

Anyway, it's all moot since the reason the USA is not sending enough is that "we" are committed to preserving Putin's Russia and all of our reluctance has fuck-all to do with China or any consideration for future wars.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:56:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:11:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:08:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#25]

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:19:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#26]

View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:44:10 AM EDT
[#27]
China tangent

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#28]
FSB will receive bank card data and IP addresses of travelers

Carriers by air, water, rail and road transport in Russia will be required to transfer all information about passengers to the state.
From September 1, they will have to collect and send data on bank cards, IP addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and customer account passwords to the state database. Currently they only provide information about passports and tickets.

This follows from the order of the Ministry of Transport on a new procedure for the formation of automated databases of personal data on passengers and personnel (crew), writes Kommersant with reference to the document. According to the order, all information will be fed into the unified state information system for transport security (USIS OTB), to which the FSB, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Rosgvardia, Rostransnadzor and Rosaviation have access. The information will be stored in it for seven years.

Analysis of passenger data will make it possible to quickly identify “behavioral anomalies” and identify attackers “from smugglers to terrorists,” explained a Kommersant source close to the Ministry of Transport. The Association of Air Transport Operators (AEVT) in its response to the project indicated that some of the additional data about passengers, in particular the account login and password, are “confidential information, and therefore cannot be disclosed without the consent of the subject of such data.”

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/19481

Turkish business proposed to equate Russia with Africa, North Korea and Iran due to problems with payments

Amid problems with bank payments, Turkish companies asked the country's authorities to add Russia to a special list of states, in payments for exports with which it is not necessary to transfer money through a bank and declare the transaction, the Ekonomim newspaper reports.

At the moment, Türkiye trades in this mode with 33 countries. These are mainly African states, but the list also includes Iran, Belarus, North Korea, Cuba, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan and Venezuela.

Turkish banks began refusing to process payments from Russia after US President Joe Biden signed a decree on December 22, according to which firms that help circumvent Moscow's sanctions risk losing access to the American financial system.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/19488

Lithuania closed the last railway route to the EU for Russians

From March 1, the Lithuanian government will prohibit the disembarkation and embarkation of passengers at the Kyana and Kibartai border checkpoints from trains transiting through the republic from Moscow to Kaliningrad and back. This is stated on the website of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic.

Previously, passengers who had passports and residence permits from European countries could board and disembark from the Moscow-Kaliningrad train at these stations.

Kyana is a village near the Lithuanian border with Belarus. At the railway station in this locality, trains that go from Kaliningrad to Moscow and back stop. Kibartai is located near the border with Kaliningrad.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/19489

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:00:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#29]
⚠ Attention!
Several Tu-22m3 planes that took off from Engels airfield are approaching the eastern border of Ukraine! There is a threat of X-22 missile launches!!

https://t.me/kpszsu/10948

✈️ The IL-76 A-50 long-range radar detection and control aircraft is over the waters of the Sea of ​​Azov.
https://t.me/operatyvnii/18983

2 Tu-22m3 - in the waters of the Black Sea! High threat of Kh-22 missile launches!
If the situation changes, we will inform you further!

https://t.me/kpszsu/10949

🟢 1:14 p.m. anxiety in
                Cherkasy region
🟢 1:14 p.m. anxiety in
                Kirovohrad region
🟢 1:15 p.m. anxiety in
                Donetsk region
🟢 1:15 p.m. anxiety in
                Dnipropetrovsk region
🟢 1:17 p.m. anxiety in
                Zaporizhzhia region
🟢 1:20 p.m. anxiety in
                Kherson region
                Mykolaiv region
                Odesa region

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/79083

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:06:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#30]

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

What would they do that they aren't doing already?
View All Quotes

I think the concern is that if we send all that, China might take a more active role in helping Russia.

China has huge stocks / manufacturing ability for weapons that would be absolutely devastating against Ukraine.

Purpose built lethal drones of all sizes, artillery and shells, nasty airburst grenade launching rifles (frankly cool af design), air defense, tactical ballistic missiles, heavy guided MLRS akin to HIMARS but larger, cruise missiles, ATGMS...

If China started giving Russia comparable aid to what the US has given Ukraine, it would be nasty.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:41:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#33]
Denmark guarantees support to Ukraine with a 10-year security agreement and new arms donation

Denmark sends additional weapons and now undertakes to support Ukraine militarily and civilly for several years into the future.

With a new 10-year agreement, Denmark gives a so-called security commitment to Ukraine and thus promises to continue support for the war-torn country until 2034 if necessary.

The government announced this at a serious press conference in Marienborg.

"It is part of an international effort to future-proof and clarify support for Ukraine. Both towards Ukraine and Russia," Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S), who emphasizes that Denmark will stand behind Ukraine "as long as it is necessary".

At the same time, Denmark will give the 15th donation package to Ukraine worth just over 1.7 billion. The package includes, among other things, air defense and drones as well as the purchase of a further 15,000 artillery shells, says Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen (V).

The security commitment means that Denmark's future military and civilian support for Ukraine's defense struggle will be put into a framework, and that Denmark will at the same time undertake to ensure the long-term support, regardless of who is in the government offices in Copenhagen and Kyiv at the time.

At the same time, Denmark will help with the reconstruction of Ukraine, and initiate closer cooperation on cyber security and intelligence with the Ukrainians.

In the longer term, the agreement must help to build a bridge between Ukraine, Nato and the EU, and will also be used to deter Russia from carrying out new attacks against the country, it says.

Denmark is the first Nordic country to enter into such an agreement with Ukraine, but several European countries have already made similar commitments. Among others, Germany, France and Great Britain have.

Both Troels Lund Poulsen and the Prime Minister emphasize the seriousness of the situation. Russia is well on its way to a war economy, and there is a potential risk that Putin's aggression will not stop in Ukraine.

"It is completely and utterly crucial that we rapidly arm ourselves so that we can defend ourselves. Quite simply,' says Mette Frederiksen.

The Czech Republic revealed plans

The announcement of the security pledge and the new donation package comes two days before the second anniversary of the Russian invasion and after Mette Frederiksen and Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen (V) last week met with the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyj, during the annual security conference in Munich.

Rumors already started swirling when the Prime Minister's Office called the Marienborg press conference on Wednesday with the cryptic theme of "support for Ukraine and the security policy situation".

At the weekend, the Czech president, Petr Pavel, also revealed that the Czech Republic has located hundreds of thousands of artillery ammunition abroad, which can be delivered to Ukraine within weeks - if the financing is in place together with allied countries. Here, the president mentioned Denmark, among others.

"In cooperation with our partners, mainly Denmark, the Netherlands and Canada, we are working to obtain the financing to cover the transaction," said Petr Pavel on Saturday during the security conference in Munich.

The purchase was to include up to 800,000 pieces of artillery shells of various calibers purchased in unnamed countries.

Come on, friends

The ammunition will undoubtedly fall in a dry place with the Ukrainian front forces, who have been pressed on the defensive in recent months.

The EU countries have so far only managed to deliver around half of the promised million artillery shells, and in the US President Biden's new large aid package has so far been mired in domestic political fights. Russia's victory in the village of Avdijvka has been partially attributed to this drying up in the flow of Western arms supplies.

It must not continue like this, emphasizes Mette Frederiksen, who is currently gaining international attention by chastising European allies for not supporting Ukraine sufficiently at this critical time in the war.

"From the Danish side, we have donated all our artillery. I'm sorry to say it friends, but there is still ammunition in stock in Europe,' she said, for example, during a panel debate in Munich last week.

https://jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE16870821/danmark-garanterer-stoetten-til-ukraine-med-10-aar-lang-sikkerhedsaftale-og-ny-vaabendonation/

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Denmark guarantees support to Ukraine with a 10-year security agreement and new arms donation

Denmark sends additional weapons and now undertakes to support Ukraine militarily and civilly for several years into the future.

With a new 10-year agreement, Denmark gives a so-called security commitment to Ukraine and thus promises to continue support for the war-torn country until 2034 if necessary.

The government announced this at a serious press conference in Marienborg.

"It is part of an international effort to future-proof and clarify support for Ukraine. Both towards Ukraine and Russia," Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S), who emphasizes that Denmark will stand behind Ukraine "as long as it is necessary".

At the same time, Denmark will give the 15th donation package to Ukraine worth just over 1.7 billion. The package includes, among other things, air defense and drones as well as the purchase of a further 15,000 artillery shells, says Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen (V).

The security commitment means that Denmark's future military and civilian support for Ukraine's defense struggle will be put into a framework, and that Denmark will at the same time undertake to ensure the long-term support, regardless of who is in the government offices in Copenhagen and Kyiv at the time.

At the same time, Denmark will help with the reconstruction of Ukraine, and initiate closer cooperation on cyber security and intelligence with the Ukrainians.

In the longer term, the agreement must help to build a bridge between Ukraine, Nato and the EU, and will also be used to deter Russia from carrying out new attacks against the country, it says.

Denmark is the first Nordic country to enter into such an agreement with Ukraine, but several European countries have already made similar commitments. Among others, Germany, France and Great Britain have.

Both Troels Lund Poulsen and the Prime Minister emphasize the seriousness of the situation. Russia is well on its way to a war economy, and there is a potential risk that Putin's aggression will not stop in Ukraine.

"It is completely and utterly crucial that we rapidly arm ourselves so that we can defend ourselves. Quite simply,' says Mette Frederiksen.

The Czech Republic revealed plans

The announcement of the security pledge and the new donation package comes two days before the second anniversary of the Russian invasion and after Mette Frederiksen and Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen (V) last week met with the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyj, during the annual security conference in Munich.

Rumors already started swirling when the Prime Minister's Office called the Marienborg press conference on Wednesday with the cryptic theme of "support for Ukraine and the security policy situation".

At the weekend, the Czech president, Petr Pavel, also revealed that the Czech Republic has located hundreds of thousands of artillery ammunition abroad, which can be delivered to Ukraine within weeks - if the financing is in place together with allied countries. Here, the president mentioned Denmark, among others.

"In cooperation with our partners, mainly Denmark, the Netherlands and Canada, we are working to obtain the financing to cover the transaction," said Petr Pavel on Saturday during the security conference in Munich.

The purchase was to include up to 800,000 pieces of artillery shells of various calibers purchased in unnamed countries.

Come on, friends

The ammunition will undoubtedly fall in a dry place with the Ukrainian front forces, who have been pressed on the defensive in recent months.

The EU countries have so far only managed to deliver around half of the promised million artillery shells, and in the US President Biden's new large aid package has so far been mired in domestic political fights. Russia's victory in the village of Avdijvka has been partially attributed to this drying up in the flow of Western arms supplies.

It must not continue like this, emphasizes Mette Frederiksen, who is currently gaining international attention by chastising European allies for not supporting Ukraine sufficiently at this critical time in the war.

"From the Danish side, we have donated all our artillery. I'm sorry to say it friends, but there is still ammunition in stock in Europe,' she said, for example, during a panel debate in Munich last week.

https://jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE16870821/danmark-garanterer-stoetten-til-ukraine-med-10-aar-lang-sikkerhedsaftale-og-ny-vaabendonation/

View Quote

It's always BS when you hear some peon country talking about  a 10-12 year billion dollar war contract. They all know that, past a year or two, everything can and likely will change and they will back out of it as conditions change or sentiments change.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Luc Frieden sets the government's position
RTL | Updated: 02/22/2024 07:49

Prime Minister Luc Frieden gave an update to the press on Wednesday, in “a difficult geopolitical context”. Luxembourg will continue to support Ukraine and has summoned the Russian ambassador following Navalny's suspicious death.

The Prime Minister assured that the government will continue to “ support Ukraine politically, militarily, financially and to provide it with humanitarian aid. ” “ Ukraine is fighting for freedom and for our common values .”
Luc Frieden said he was shocked by the death of Alexeï Navalny. He indicated that the Russian ambassador was summoned by the Minister of Foreign Affairs to convey to him that the government wants the causes of the death of opponent Alexeï Navalny to be clarified in complete transparency.

https://infos.rtl.lu/actu/luxembourg/a/2171120.html

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#37]
A Russian drone launcher was destroyed in the Southern direction:

Aerial reconnaissance in the Zaporozhye direction hit an anti-aircraft gun:

Avdiivka diary: continuous sounds of shooting and shelling:

Russian army advances in the direction of Zaporizhzhia. The defense forces defeated yesterday's attempt!
18/30 units of the involved equipment were destroyed, ~70 Russian soldiers were killed, 80 were wounded. Russians were driven back to their previous positions.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

China has huge stocks / manufacturing ability for weapons that would be absolutely devastating against Ukraine.

Purpose built lethal drones of all sizes, artillery and shells, nasty airburst grenade launching rifles (frankly cool af design), air defense, tactical ballistic missiles, heavy guided MLRS akin to HIMARS but larger, cruise missiles, ATGMS...

If China started giving Russia comparable aid to what the US has given Ukraine, it would be nasty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

China is currently teetering on the edge economically.

I imagine the threat of sanctions will keep them from doing much more than they currently are.

Also, is it in China’s best interest for Russia to win in Ukraine?  I’m not so sure.  A defeated and bled out vassal state on its border may be more attractive.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By METT-T:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By METT-T:

Well, to be honest, we did not try to shoot any down, and we could have.  We also did not use any jamming of their guidance systems either that give them that kind of accuracy.   And we literally flew a drone over to watch the attack after we evacuated as much as possible.

This type of accuracy is claimed for the Russian Iksandr, and Khinzal, and N Korean KN-23, and yet under actual wartime conditions they aren't performing as well as advertised.  I expect Irainian ballistic missiles with the same commercial electronic parts and reliance on the U.S. GPS or other GPS system to get these results.  Once you deny that, the now crappy inertial systems make the CEP much larger.

Al Asad tactical missile attack

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#40]
A delightful TG Channel.

Putin arrived at the runway of the Kazan aircraft plant to fly on the Tu-160M
https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12144

This is not the first time Putin has been at the controls of a fighter jet. Being acting President in March 2000, he flew from Krasnodar to Chechnya on an SU-27. And he flew back the same way.

He also said that he was then taught how to make a “barrel” in the air.

https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12145
Twitter video

Putin’s flight on the Tu-160M ​​will last up to 40 minutes, Peskov said. He did not reveal the route - a military secret
https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12146

Today Air Force One is like this
https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12147

Putin took off. The plane on which he flies is called “Ilya Muromets”. The day before, the president inspected a similar missile carrier in the factory workshop and climbed into the cockpit at the helm.
https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12150

Putin has landed. The flight lasted about 30 minutes.
https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/12151

Vatnik Twitter is all a-twitter
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Disagree 100%.
Not supporting Ukraine now will  cost US much much more in the future.
Again, few folks are talking about defeating Russia like Nazi Germany in '45, raising flags on a bombed-out Kremlin, putting Pitin on trail... We just have to convince Putin that we will do everything necessary to keep him from taking all of Ukraine. Instead of showing him weakness and decreasing commitment, we should be showing him steel. Once further attacks on Ukraine prove to be futile and costly with NOTHING GAINED, then maybe he will be convinced. Most likely, it will take UA advancing and progressively retaking territory to convince Putin. Then there may be some good faith negotiations. It will be up to the Ukrainians to decide how much blood is worth Crimea and bombed out Dondas/Luhansk. I also doubt Ukraine can retake 100% but we must convince Putin that he cannot take 100% but right now all he see's is the opposite.

300 Abrams, 300 Bardleys, 100 F16's and a few hundred ATACMS. Hell if we were in a hurry to win, then send Tomahawks and 300Km range ATAMS. Had we sent this shit in late 2022 or early 2023 it could have been over by now. But here we are arguing over shipping costs and elections...

View Quote

It’s been pointed out 4,000 pages ago that Biden was NEVER going to send Ukraine what it needs to win.  We can all argue in this thread about what Ukraine needs  but in the end it’s up to the government and they will NEVER send Ukraine what it needs.  They had the chance to supply Ukraine with what it needed in the first year of the war. Congress wrote a blank check and it was up to the administration to spend it.  They decided to slow roll aid and place limits on what the weapon systems could be used for.

The current United States President does not want Ukraine to win. Actions have proven that.

Most of Europe has not been serious either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Interesting mixed signals.

🇲🇩🇺🇦 Information appeared in the media that Transnistria promised to launch a corridor for the export of Ukrainian grain, in return hoping for help from the Kyiv regime in resolving the economic conflict between Tiraspol and Chisinau.

Let us recall that since the beginning of the year, the Moldovan authorities began to impose double taxes on economic agents from Transnistria, thereby undermining the exports of Pridnestrovians. In Chisinau they do not hide the fact that they thereby intend to draw the PMR into their constitutional field.

▪️The other day there was a meeting between the head of the PMR Vadim Krasnoselsky and the Ambassador Extraordinary of the so-called. Ukraine Pauna Rogoveya. Apparently, in the conditions of the most difficult economic situation in Tiraspol, they are trying to negotiate relief in a situation that was created by the Western curators of Moldova in the person of the USA and Great Britain.

▪️At the same time, at the end of last year, the Ukrainians agreed on a reserve grain corridor through Transnistria. For the PMR, relations with Kiev are important in order to restore legal and shadow trade schemes that have been undermined since 2022.

▪️However, Chisinau will also be a serious political gain, since the launch of a grain corridor through the PMR will allow the Moldovan and Ukrainian authorities to carry out customs control at the Transnistrian border.

🔻Faced with a severe economic crisis, pressure from the Moldovan authorities and military threats from neighbors, Transnistria, in the absence of outside support, is sliding into a hopeless situation. And given the assertiveness of all interested parties, we can hardly expect an improvement in the situation in the region, which is being pushed towards escalation.
#Moldova #Transnistria #Ukraine

https://t.me/rybar/57427

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Also, is it in China’s best interest for Russia to win in Ukraine?  I’m not so sure.  A defeated and bled out vassal state on its border may be more attractive.
View Quote

if i were Chinese leadership -- that's exactly how i would see it

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Prime:
View Quote

There are so many stockpiles of 155 mm squirreled away, it just needs the funding to ship it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By vahog:

View Quote

There are 60yo weapons being sent.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#48]
NSFW.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#50]

From March 2024, these activities are to be intensified once again as part of the joint venture.
View Quote

So the hub in Ukraine is already working, and will be expanded starting next month for operations.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5415 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top