BCM
User Panel

Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Why are you so excited about this and why does the US need to be involved?
View Quote

Why are you so excited to throw 46 million people under the bus to appease a tyrant? Being a Russian appeaser just means you will have to deal with Russia when it is much, much stronger and cost even more lives.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Why are you so excited to throw 46 million people under the bus to appease a tyrant? Being a Russian appeaser just means you will have to deal with Russia when it is much, much stronger and cost even more lives.
View Quote

Oh?

Why didn’t Putin invade and attack Ukraine while Trump was President? Why do it now?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
That's a bulava. A traditional Ukrainian beating stick.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/184365/image-2283483.jpg

Edit: of course being a rebel commander they may call it something else in Russian.
View Quote
Who was the dip shit that installed those face plates?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:
Is anyone else underwhelmed that it's been over a week since the last S2 Underground video?
View Quote

I noticed the same thing. I hope he's OK.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:16:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 07Commander] [#5]

Oh?

Why didn’t Putin invade and attack Ukraine while Trump was President? Why do it now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Oh?

because he knows Biden is weak and won’t do shit about it. What little bit Biden does do will be inconsequential.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:16:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

We are becoming involved so that we don't have to become even more involved and in a much more dire situation later. We aren't sending the F-35 to fight in Ukraine. We are sending them to make sure Russia stays the fuck out of eastern European nations that are a part of NATO. If their presence changes Russia's calculus about invading Ukraine, then all the better. I believe Biden should have kept his mouth shut and been a little more ambivalent about what we might do if Russia invaded Ukraine as opposed to giving them a free pass. Doing so would have given Russia additional pause when it comes to launching any attacks.
View Quote

You are right. If anyone thinks Putin will be satisfied by doubling Russia's GDP and only wants Ukraine as a buffer state, they are seriously ignorant. Ukraine is just the cash prize to build a bigger military. The easier it is for him to take Ukraine the more he will be encouraged to want more. It also means we will pay a bigger price when we finally do have to stop him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DOW:

We should not be involved at all beyond sending shit for the Ukrainians to defend themselves with.

View Quote

Your thinking became obsolete with the beginning of WWII.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:37:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#8]

Oh?

View Quote

1. Weak Americans elected a mentally deficient president.
2. Our military is presently preoccupied with social engineering.  Due to COVID, etc., our units are woefully deficient in training.
3. The Russian military has gone thru a modernization effort and is feeling its oats.
5. Trump was a wild card willing to play the economic game to the max and win. Biden has reversed much of it.
6. Oil. Biden has made us dependent on importing oil. Russia sells us 15% of imported oil. Russia was all but broke. Now Russia is awash with cash and can afford a war to double its GDP even more. We (Democrats) have unleashed the Russian Bear and he wants to eat whatever he can find.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:41:43 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#10]

1. Weak Americans elected a mentally deficient president.
2. Our military is presently preoccupied with social engineering.  Due to COVID, etc., our units are woefully deficient in training.
3. The Russian military has gone thru a modernization effort and is feeling its oats.
5. Trump was a wild card willing to play the economic game to the max and win. Biden has reversed much of it.
6. Oil. Biden has made us dependent on importing oil. Russia sells us 15% of imported oil. Russia was all but broke. Now Russia is awash with cash and can afford a war to double its GDP even more. We (Democrats) have unleashed the Russian Bear and he wants to eat whatever he can find.
View Quote

7.  Do it now before Rs take control of congress
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#11]
EAMs have really ramped up again on 8992. The last two had no space at all between them. As soon as the first transmission was completed, a new one began. I would guess there have been about 6 messages since midnight, or thereabouts. If I wasn't so busy with trying to monitor multiple things, I'd keep better track of the number of messages, frequency of the messages and the number of characters per message.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Capturing Ukraine will more than double the GDP of the new Russia if he takes it intact. That's if the Ukrainians don't scorch earth the country.
View Quote

Intact seems like a very small possibility.  They might get economic gains in a few years, but not right away.  The cost of occupation will be high and investments will have to be made to repair war damage.  Plus, many of the factory workers, farmers, and professionals will leave the country or otherwise not work.  Just like Afghanistan and the Taliban, they got the country, but inherited a mess.  

If there is an insurgency, there will be lots of support for them abroad.  I wouldn't be surprised if weapons and munitions are being secretly buried around Ukraine right now to support an insurgency if it arises.  Russia will have to have a large occupation force to combat this.  It will also be very expensive, like all military endeavors are.  The Russian economy will take a hit from sanctions and their expenses will increase, so eventually they'll be poor.  They'll also likely resort to criminal acts to go after insurgents which will further erode whatever international reputation they have left.  

Putin must be crazy or delusional to think an invasion will end well.  Long term dictatorships seem to create individuals like this though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:57:15 AM EDT
[#13]
There's a Rivet Joint giving Crimea one heck of a good looking over right now.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:59:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PeepEater] [#14]

View Quote

Patton said something similar almost 80 years ago after they conquered half of Europe.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 2:02:56 AM EDT
[#15]

You are right. If anyone thinks Putin will be satisfied by doubling Russia's GDP and only wants Ukraine as a buffer state, they are seriously ignorant. Ukraine is just the cash prize to build a bigger military. The easier it is for him to take Ukraine the more he will be encouraged to want more. It also means we will pay a bigger price when we finally do have to stop him.
View Quote

You are on Crack if you think Ukraine has the same GDP of Russia.  Its like 1/6ths of Russia and spends 1/15th of what Russia spends on defense.

Ukraine vs Russia comparisons
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 2:09:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#16]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Intact seems like a very small possibility.  They might get economic gains in a few years, but not right away.  The cost of occupation will be high and investments will have to be made to repair war damage.  Plus, many of the factory workers, farmers, and professionals will leave the country or otherwise not work.  Just like Afghanistan and the Taliban, they got the country, but inherited a mess.  

If there is an insurgency, there will be lots of support for them abroad.  I wouldn't be surprised if weapons and munitions are being secretly buried around Ukraine right now to support an insurgency if it arises.  Russia will have to have a large occupation force to combat this.  It will also be very expensive, like all military endeavors are.  The Russian economy will take a hit from sanctions and their expenses will increase, so eventually they'll be poor.  They'll also likely resort to criminal acts to go after insurgents which will further erode whatever international reputation they have left.  

Putin must be crazy or delusional to think an invasion will end well.  Long term dictatorships seem to create individuals like this though.
View Quote

I agree but that doesn't mean Putin would. Personally, I think he would favor the genocide option. It sure worked for him in Chechnya.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Yor:

You are on Crack if you think Ukraine has the same GDP of Russia.  Its like 1/6ths of Russia and spends 1/15th of what Russia spends on defense.

Ukraine vs Russia comparisons
View Quote

You are correct. The source I read was way off.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:01:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Greyswandir] [#18]

View All Quotes
Is anyone else underwhelmed that it's been over a week since the last S2 Underground video?

S2 is still posting. Mostly just short comments and slides to YouTube. He stated a day or two ago that nothing much has changed yet so no new video

Edit: if you go to his channel and click on the community tab you’ll see the latest post from 2 days ago
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Propaganda? Psych warfare? Dirty Pool?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Your thinking became obsolete with the end of WWI.

Interventionism directly created the conditions for Hitler's rise.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Ukraine’s GDP is roughly 10% of Russia’s.

Roughly $1.5 trillion to $150billion. If Ukraine were a state, it would be middle ground for GDP, roughly equal to Iowa.

It’s not an economic prize, this is all politics. All of it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 32DOHC:
Who was the dip shit that installed those face plates?
View Quote

That'd be me since I built my house :)
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:18:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#23]

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/AfghansC17b_jpg-2283565.JPG

When Trump surrendered to Baradar and only the Taliban’s magnanimity kept an embarrassment from being a bloody rout it signaled that the US was not in any way interested in a war with greater consequences. To wit,if the US gave up on Afghanistan because the loss of a dozen soldiers per year became too much then it’s not going to risk a war losing many thousands.

The reasons someone listed above as to why Putin didn’t further invade Ukraine are valid. Sanctions were working and Trump’s policies had oil cheap,Putin could not afford it.

Now,Russia’s internal issues such as losing 1 million people in a year and the only people replacing them being Muslim minorities and seeing the unrest in Belarus and Kazakhstan has Putin needing a good dose of nationalism and taking this opportunity while he can. Furthermore it looks like Europe is going to thankfully turn towards nuclear power as green energy regardless of what Germany wants and this will be very unkind to Russia’s future. Russia is behaving like this now because it feels as though it has to.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:40:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sonoran_Tj] [#25]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

View Quote

We saw what was likely at least a company of T-90As come out of that same train station in Tamarovka over the past couple days.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DOW:

We should not be involved at all beyond sending shit for the Ukrainians to defend themselves with.

You're right, we should risk a shooting war with a nuclear power, over something in his backyard.

I mean, Neville Chamberlain and shit, right?

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hanzerik:

We were one of the first units on the ground at Tirana. We relieved the small ALCE out of Germany. Then proceeded to bring in all the Army shit, intermingled with humanitarian stuff, and pallets of Pepsi one LOL. Couldn't give that shit away after about two weeks. Non-stop airlift for 30 days straight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hanzerik:

We were one of the first units on the ground at Tirana. We relieved the small ALCE out of Germany. Then proceeded to bring in all the Army shit, intermingled with humanitarian stuff, and pallets of Pepsi one LOL. Couldn't give that shit away after about two weeks. Non-stop airlift for 30 days straight.

Remember the pallets of O'Douls? Back then everybody treated a Balkan vacation like we were jumping into Holland.

Originally Posted By HIPPO:

It’s on the fucking Russia Times no?

Eisenhower warned us about this shit.

Wake US up when Kiev looks like Mosul.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Wonder if the reports of cell service down are from the shelling or EW?
View Quote

There is an answer to this now. It's squirrels. Definitely. Organized gnawing little critters all around the two eastern oblasts.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:03:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Blue] [#29]
Also, the “CIA mercenaries releasing chemical weapons” fake false flag is in full swing, DNR claims the operatives are speaking Polish and this video was recovered from them.

RIA Novosti reports
DNR militia foiled a plot to blow up the chlorine storage at the water treatment plant of Gorlovka (Horlivka in Ukrainian, although I think the actual plant is in Yenakijeve by the Volyntsevskiy Pond and they refer to a forrest by the Vulytsya Zaliznyaka road, so that is the correct location). They claim that 2 groups SOF (10 and 12 operators) were spotted, a firefight ensued and 2 enemy KIA, 3 WIA and others fled.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Red_Blue:
Also, the “CIA mercenaries releasing chemical weapons” fake false flag is in full swing, DNR claims the operatives are speaking Polish and this video was recovered from them.

View Quote

So now they're gonna nuke The Poland?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:17:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Blue] [#31]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
So now they're gonna nuke The Poland?
View Quote

Oh, but the strategic missile manouvres are just another drill. You have to drill your nuke forces from time to time, you see.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Red_Blue:

RIA Novosti reports
DNR militia foiled a plot to blow up the chlorine storage at the water treatment plant of Gorlovka (Horlivka in Ukrainian, although I think the actual plant is in Yenakijeve by the Volyntsevskiy Pond and they refer to a forrest by the Vulytsya Zaliznyaka road, so that is the correct location). They claim that 2 groups SOF (10 and 12 operators) were spotted, a firefight ensued and 2 enemy KIA, 3 WIA and others fled.
View Quote

Didn’t someone else blame Poland for something and use it as an excuse to invade?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#33]
I think the Europeans should deal with European problems.  They have armies, air forces and navies.  I'm tired of us getting dragged into pointless political shit.  I've lost too many friends to politicians wanting to feel tough
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Olympics are over Sunday I believe. So does Russia cross the threshold after?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:06:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#36]
RELATED UKRAINIAN NEWS FROM UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES FOR 2/18/22 AND SOME LATE NEWS FROM 2/17

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/putin-to-oversee-russian-strategic-missile-drills.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/business/markets-mixed-as-ukraine-fears-return-oil-extends-losses.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/shellfire-as-putin-turns-up-heat-on-ukraine-and-west.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/multimedia/video/russia-preparing-for-ukraine-invasion-in-coming-days-blinken-tells-un

https://www.kyivpost.com/europe/blinken-issues-warning-challenges-russia-to-step-back-from-ukraine-attack.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/eastern-europe/more-us-troops-arrive-in-eastern-europe-and-new-nato-combat-units-planned.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/uk-warns-moscow-not-to-recognize-breakaway-ukraine-regions.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/us-steps-up-invasion-warnings-as-ukraine-tensions-soar.html

https://www.kyivpost.com/world/russia-moving-towards-imminent-invasion-of-ukraine-us-envoy-to-un.html

Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov supports the legalization of weapons -GREAT NEWS! But, see this thread detailing Ukrainian ownership of firearms for more info since this news story from today is not written clearly: Ukrainian Gun Ownership info

https://ukranews.com/en/news/834907-number-of-russian-troopers-near-ukraine-s-borders-up-from-130-000-to-149-000-further-build-up

https://ukranews.com/en/news/834906-u-s-considers-kindergarten-shelling-in-stanytsia-luhanska-minsk-agreements-violation-by-russia

https://ukranews.com/en/news/834901-eu-condemning-militant-shelling-of-kindergarten-in-stanytsia-luhanska-eu-high-representative-borrell

https://ukranews.com/en/news/834815-the-economist-gennadiy-trukhanov-is-a-former-military-man-and-it-is-comfortable-for-him-to-take-the

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-defense/3406810-reznikov-probability-of-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-estimated-as-low.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-society/3406803-kremlins-propagandist-kiselyov-added-to-list-of-persons-that-pose-threat-to-ukraines-national-security.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-economy/3406792-ukraine-lost-280b-over-period-of-russian-aggression-finance-minister.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-economy/3406738-ukraine-technically-prepared-for-synchronization-with-entsoe-shmyhal.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-defense/3406685-finance-ministry-will-allocate-additional-uah-22b-for-ukrainian-army-marchenko.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3406653-kyslytsya-russia-refuses-to-discuss-order-of-local-selfgovernment-in-cadlr.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-defense/3406644-no-pullback-of-russian-troops-from-ukraine-border-reznikov.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3406604-italys-pm-set-to-help-organize-zelenskyputin-meeting.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3406590-us-senate-approves-resolution-to-show-support-for-ukraine.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-defense/3406529-russia-has-yet-to-implement-single-commitment-under-minsk-agreements-us-mission-to-osce.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3406533-biden-italian-pm-discuss-sanctions-against-russia-if-it-further-invades-ukraine.html

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-defense/3406514-jfo-area-update-60-ceasefire-violations-1-soldier-and-2-civilians-wounded.html

https://euromaidanpress.com/ - No news stories for today.

https://english.nv.ua/nation/u-s-secretary-of-defense-says-russia-stocking-up-blood-supplies-50217894.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/escalation-in-donbas-continues-as-russian-proxy-forces-fire-on-ukrainian-positions-50217896.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/ukraine-s-commander-in-chief-warns-russian-proxy-forces-plan-provocations-in-donbas-50217863.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/klitschko-again-calls-on-berlin-to-supply-weapons-to-ukraine-50217848.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/blinken-thanks-poland-for-helping-us-citizens-leave-ukraine-50217831.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/us-senate-approves-resolution-for-ukraine-condemns-russian-aggression-50217822.html

https://english.nv.ua/nation/six-countries-call-on-putin-not-to-recognize-russian-proxy-republics-in-donbas-50217832.html

https://english.nv.ua/opinion/putin-has-seriously-wounded-ukraine-s-economy-without-firing-a-single-shot-50217704.html (Well, his "separatists" did...)

https://english.nv.ua/life/ukrainian-sich-2-30-satellite-shows-up-in-us-space-force-database-50217694.html

https://kyivindependent.com/national/truss-visits-kyiv-announces-trilateral-partnership-with-ukraine-poland/ - (Kyiv Independent has many links to other news sources outside of Ukraine and those in Ukraine which only print in Cyrillic)

https://ukraineworld.org/ - Ukraine World had no new stories for today as of this posting

Deployment of Russian forces inside country, including near Ukraine borders, does not affect U.S. interests; no Russian forces in Ukrainian territory - from translated Russian document - InterFax Ukraine

Zelensky calls shelling in Stanytsia Luhanska provocation, stresses importance of diplomats, OSCE staying in Ukraine - InterFax Ukraine

https://uatv.ua/en/shelling-of-illegal-armed-formations-on-civilians-in-donbas-eu-ukraine-open-skies-agreement/

https://uatv.ua/en/u-s-embassy-staff-intends-to-return-to-kyiv-as-soon-as-possible-video/

https://uatv.ua/en/sanctions-against-russia-to-be-tougher-than-those-from-2014-polish-pm/

https://uatv.ua/en/every-fifth-ukrainian-estimates-probability-of-putin-s-invasion-as-high-poll/

https://uatv.ua/en/149-000-russian-troops-placed-at-ukraine-s-border-ukraine-s-defense-minister/

All Ukrainian ports are operating normally despite blockade -UATV

Ukrainian Journal - no new news posted for today

Official Website of the President of Ukraine - no new news posted for today
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:13:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#38]
Russia Is Making New Demands As Biden Says Invasion Will Occur In "A Matter Of Days"

NATO has categorically rejected Russia's previous demands regarding its interactions with Ukraine and over how the alliance conducts its own affairs, and there is no indication that it, as an organization, is any more inclined to acquiesce now. Even if it wanted to, the extensive practical and political ramifications of meeting the Kremlin's stipulations easily make them a non-starter. No matter what, individual NATO member states would still retain their rights to pursue their own bilateral or multi-lateral foreign policies regarding Ukraine. There was a formal announcement just today of a new trilateral security cooperation agreement between the United Kingdom, Poland, and Ukraine, which has been in the works since at least the beginning of this month and is outside of any NATO framework.

All of this, of course, comes as around 150,000 Russian military personnel, together with a wide array of assets, including tanks and other heavy armor, artillery, and Iskander-M short-range ballistic missiles, continue mass in areas around the country's borders with Ukraine. The Kremlin continues to insist that these deployments, which started last fall and have now expanded into areas of Belarus, are only for exercises and that it has no plans to launch a new military incursion into Ukraine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:26:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#40]

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

He just posted now:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPGZFSFCZsM
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#44]
LPR and DPR are mass evacuating civilians to Rostov (Russia).

This is not a good sign.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#45]
A lot of people are going to die at the behest of bored, old men again.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:05:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#46]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
LPR and DPR are mass evacuating civilians to Rostov (Russia).

This is not a good sign.
View Quote

Well, if they evacuate the civilian population from the separatist areas to Russia, it will be hard for Russia to claim Ukraine's armed forces are engaging in any further acts of "genocide" against this population, unless of course they plan to say Ukraine has now invaded and occupied Rostov too. That might not be out of the question considering the ridiculousness of the claims Russia is willing to make.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Well, if they evacuate the civilian population from the separatist areas to Russia, it will be hard for Russia to claim Ukraine's armed forces are engaging in any further acts of "genocide" against this population, unless of course they plan to say Ukraine has now invaded and occupied Rostov too. That might not be out of the question considering the ridiculousness of the claims Russia is willing to make.
View Quote

Perfect opportunity for an “attack” on defenseless women and children.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#48]
My prediction with my co-workers was this kicking off on or before the 18th (US time)

I personally hope I'm wrong and this ends up being just a massive military fashion show with no war kicking off. But more indicators continue to be tripped
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By youisme:

He just posted now:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By youisme:

He just posted now:

He really is a treasure trove of information, however he sounds so much like the Smarter Every Day guy that I find myself almost being distracted by it. Same cadence and speech patterns.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5591
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top