Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 873 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F46385f290a7d4088e075ad1618e14312%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I forget GD has people who haven't seen live tits in person since they were babies, much less touched them while an adult...

Thanks for reminding me!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:
Originally Posted By josepha1:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
The topless antiwar protestors finally showed up.  I was wondering when they would.

https://twitter.com/JatayuOSINT/status/1500625763657293824  <--- NOT SAFE FOR WORK.  DONT CLICK.

Third chick they zoomed on nice boobies.

This the Open Source Intelligence I like, boobs

Page is gone...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F46385f290a7d4088e075ad1618e14312%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I forget GD has people who haven't seen live tits in person since they were babies, much less touched them while an adult...

Thanks for reminding me!

You want a dick pic?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:49:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mongo001] [#2]
Originally Posted By Dopple:
Well, he's not wrong.  The US should be building new nuke plants, too.  Hell, I'm interested in little personal nuclear energy generators, too.  But, I'm sure even if those became affordable for someone to finance, the .gov regulations would make them 10x more expensive than they should be.
View Quote

The US is building new nukes.  The ones in Georgia are way over schedule and way over budget.  Vogtle is the site, IIRC.

$28.5 billion and rising to build two nukes.  Source - Wikipedia.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:

They've been putting out propaganda that the United States was running bioweapons labs in Ukraine to attack Russia and that Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Georgia will release chemical or biological weapons to drift over Russia. I wouldn't put it past Putin to false flag a CBRN attack on his own people.
View Quote

That is the biggest BS I have read today.

Here is the thing, he can already do whatever he wants.

There is zero reason for him to do what you described.

That would not help him, and he knows that. That is more of a thing other people would do

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:51:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RainierV] [#4]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

I missed that earlier post of yours.  Rather brilliant actually.  You and I have butted heads in unrelated threads previously (respectfully).  We seem to be on the same page here for the most part. It is critical to be someone unpredictable and not always telegraph every move.  Again, I go back to game theory and the lack of any creativity by our think tanks and leaders.  Anyone could have predicted nearly everything the West has done.  It is amazing that they have been so incompetent on all fronts.

Of course the easiest course of action economically is providing and exporting our own energy.  But that would actually be beneficial to the US so the current Administration will avoid it at all costs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
Originally Posted By RainierV:
This issue with sanctions is that they are too predictable and too easy to evade or plan for.

We need to be creative with sanctions and use them to destabilize Putin's base of support. If you sanction entire industries or all the oligarchs you unite them and they'll taken on the complex of a persecuted victim.

That's why I think it makes sense to be more specific in how sanctions are levied, and potentially combine that with other elements meant to serve as a beachhead for our own propaganda and disinformation campaigns.

1. When targeting specific industries, sanction only half of the oligarchs in that industry or all but 1 oligarch. Make it clear that the unsanctioned oligarchs and their businesses can split their wealth and business with those who were sanctioned.

2. Cutting Russia off from SWIFT is not the nuclear option many people think it is for a variety of reasons. Sanction all the top banks completely but leave some of the smaller banks alone. Force them to carry the sudden burden of being the only international dollar-denominated outlet for Russian financial transactions. Review and sanction whenever it becomes apparent they have started overcoming logistical hurdles to make unsanctioned banks begin anew in trying to work around sanctions.

3. Completely ban Russian oil exports. I know people think this is impossible, but why have we sucked Saudi, Emirati, and Qatari dick for all these years? Tell the fuckers they HAVE to make up the output or we'll release the frackers and drillers and even incentivize them. TBH, this shouldn't be as difficult as it sounds. Force them to make public commitments before proceeding with banning Russian oil.

4. In conjunction with Europe, immediately fund and incentivize exploration and products of things like palladium and other critical commodities and elementals that Russia has had a stranglehold on. This is smart national security anyway.

5. Related to number 3, sanction Russian allies (Syria, Venezuela, etc) identically to what we're doing to Russia. Let them know they will pay the exact same cost that Russia is paying for their willingness to ally with Putin. Offer them the ability to come in from the cold if they renounce their alliance with Russia, and if they do so publicly and explicitly we won't implement the sanctions. In fact, we'll remove many of the more debilitating sanctions on their regimes and help them reintegrate with the world. One time offer that expires in 24 hours. We can deal with that cocksucker Maduro later, and Assad ain't going anywhere. We'll help Maduro produce oil again quickly and we'll buy it at a premium.

6. Institute an element of randomness with sanctions to spread FUD and back-biting. Personally sanction the number 1 and number 3 at a particular entity and explain it by saying "we've made certain commitments to those who've aided us in the past." Don't sanction spouses. Sanction the the girlfriend. Announce it publicly who the girlfriend is and wish the oligarch or executive luck in getting their wife to put things in their name to evade sanctions.

7. Release the dossiers we have on key oligarchs and powerful Russians. Let everyone know who has a drug problem or is secretly a fag. Also fake some information and flood the zone with disinfo and things to make people paranoid.

8. Kick out the children of Russian government officials and the children of Russia's elites/oligarchs from the Western countries they live in or attend school in. No exceptions. Cancel their degrees if they've already gotten them. Fuck their boyfriends/girlfriends just to be a dick.

9. Visa travel bans. Again, implement this with an element of randomness and specificity. Make other oligarchs or elites angry and suspicious that certain oligarchs/elites weren't covered. Make provocations that makes it look like those that weren't sanctioned were cooperating with the West.

10. Bear down on Taiwan and South Korea. Our support comes with a cost. No computer chips for Russia. No Samsung phones. Likewise, stick a dick in Tim Apple's mouth and make sure he knows no more iPhones or iPads for Russia. Seems like a silly move, right? Nope, the oligarchs and elite will still have the latest phones and your average Russian will see it and seethe with hatred. Do the same for other products that will cause the Russian public to hate the oligarchs and elites more than they already do.

11. Sanction Russia's soccer federation to prevent them from playing other international teams or participating in the World Cup. Yes, this is a big no-no according to FIFA, but they're such a corrupt organization we can either buy them off or blackmail them.

12. Hold daily drawings where we sanction another important Russian company, product, industry, or elite/oligarch. Sanctions are too predictable so people don't fear them once they're in place. Never stop closing. Never stop adding sanctions.

Being predictable means sanctions take a long time to work and are easy to evade or work around. We should stop doing the same broken shit. Make the elites/oligarchs hate and mistrust each other and hate and mistrust Putin. Make the average Russian loathe their government and elites.

That's all I've got. I'm just tired of ineffective shit that takes forever to work. It's false that sanctions don't deter behavior. The mickey mouse sanctions that the United States and EU uses don't deter behavior. Truly nasty sanctions could absolutely undermine Putin and the support he maintains.

So far this has held up fairly well. Add in recent work on the Iran deal and outreach to Venezuela, and I think the we're seeing most of the low-hanging fruit be picked.

I'm not commenting on the wisdom of a deal with Iran or Venezuela. Just always thought it would be a potential path to replace Russian oil imports.

Even I thought they wouldn't hit the Russian Central Bank, as I believed the Biden admin would save that for a potential escalation if Russian didn't take an offered off-ramp. Keep in mind, the pathway i mentioned above was before they even cutoff SWIFT. The West is being more creative with sanctions than my wildest dreams.

Still don't think they'll directly lead to Putin's ouster. I remain convinced that Western military intervention is likely, although the prospects of it occurring are considerably less than they were 96-120 hours ago.

I missed that earlier post of yours.  Rather brilliant actually.  You and I have butted heads in unrelated threads previously (respectfully).  We seem to be on the same page here for the most part. It is critical to be someone unpredictable and not always telegraph every move.  Again, I go back to game theory and the lack of any creativity by our think tanks and leaders.  Anyone could have predicted nearly everything the West has done.  It is amazing that they have been so incompetent on all fronts.

Of course the easiest course of action economically is providing and exporting our own energy.  But that would actually be beneficial to the US so the current Administration will avoid it at all costs.

Yep. There's a level of thought that applies game theory that I think a lot of decision makers either haven't been exposed to, don't understand, or don't believe in. Ultimately, that means they miss key opportunities to impact things in a non-traditional or unpredictable manner that can throw an adversary way off balance.

Biden admin is currently in a cope fog unable to see the ground has shifted beneath their feet. Energy independence has become even more critical and valuable than it was just 6 months ago. And it's not even about Russia -- it's about China. China is about to be the biggest benefactor of this war. They'll be scooping up Russian assets, intellectual property, commodities, and energy for pennies on the dollar. And, that doesn't even touch on the huge national security benefits China is going to receive from Russia's military and economy being crippled. That's worth a 20 paragraph discussion just by itself.

I have little faith our leaders are capable of peaking around the corner to see the future in the way they need to. This event is the biggest reorganization of global security and economics most of us have seen in our lifetime. China is in the cat-bird seat, but a flexible and unpredictable set of policies by the United States could help balance things to be a little more in our interest.

It's actually rather extraordinary to witness history in this way.

Edit: It's way outside the scope of this thread, but there's an argument to be made that it would be logical for NATO to intervene and quickly defeat Russia if they knew combat would preclude the usage of nuclear weapons. The United States actually needs a relatively strong Russia as a balance in Asia, but for that to be conceivable you'd really need Russia to be destroyed ala Germany/Japan and then rebuilt with the West rebuilding the Russian military and political system in a way that benefits the West. I truly do NOT foresee that happening militarily, but it could occur economically if Putin is deposed sooner rather than later AND we're able to be the one who benefits instead of China.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BOSN1AC:

What are you going to do about it Marco? Tweet? That will show him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BOSN1AC:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

What are you going to do about it Marco? Tweet? That will show him.
I think the CIA runs Marco's Twitter account.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yeah, I think trying to isolate russia people from communication with the rest of the world is the opposite of what is needed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:

Yeah, I think trying to isolate russia people from communication with the rest of the world is the opposite of what is needed.

Elon needs a "Liberator" model Starlink setup.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:
Originally Posted By M-1975:

That would be badass on so many levels
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Phocks:

It's almost like he's telling us exactly what he's going to do, and people just can't understand that.
View Quote
I seem to remember another european dictator who wrote a book outlining his entire plan for work domination....he basically published his playbook....and no one cared.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
This is the side and narrative a bunch of idiots on this site have adopted. They were so outraged and so ready to latch on to anything that would give them reasons to shake their fists at the sky they never pondered that they were literally reading off the same script as ancient Communists. It’s sad but also really,really pathetic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/456BA842-A796-4BA3-BCDF-520441FA8C22_jpe-2303882.JPG
View Quote

I have no clue what is going on over there. But if it's fake they sure are playing the long game.
Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Yep. There's a level of thought that applies game theory that I think a lot of decision makers either haven't been exposed to, don't understand, or don't believe in. Ultimately, that means they miss key opportunities to impact things in a non-traditional or unpredictable manner that can throw an adversary way off balance.

Biden admin is currently in a cope fog unable to see the ground has shifted beneath their feet. Energy independence has become even more critical and valuable than it was just 6 months ago. And it's not even about Russia -- it's about China. China is about to be the biggest benefactor of this war. They'll be scooping up Russian assets, intellectual property, commodities, and energy for pennies on the dollar. And, that doesn't even touch on the huge national security benefits China is going to receive from Russia's military and economy being crippled. That's worth a 20 paragraph discussion just by itself.

I have little faith our leaders are capable of peaking around the corner to see the future in the way they need to. This event is the biggest reorganization of global security and economics most of us have seen in our lifetime. China is in the cat-bird seat, but a flexible and unpredictable set of policies by the United States could help balance things to be a little more in our interest.

It's actually rather extraordinary to witness history in this way.
View Quote

Couldn't agree more. The only one who benefits from this war is China and single men in Poland.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 2A373:

Yes it is hard to put 2 plus 2 together to figure out what is going on.

Flight ops during pilot training can vary a lot based on what stage of training the class is in and numerous other variables. Just because they seem to be doing things more and in areas not normally used doesn't mean anything is up.  Also, what is going on now in Ukraine could be making him notice what is probably normal ops that he just wasn't noticing before now.

9 of my 20 years in the AF was in pilot training units.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattyCR:
So a guy on another forum I frequent lives in Tucson and said that hes seeing a lot of training flights of A10s and C5s flying odd patterns over the Catalina mountains.

Any idea that they are shaking down mothballed A10s getting them ready for delivery to the area?

@MattyCR

The person is clueless about what goes on at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.

https://www.dm.af.mil/About-DM/Units/355th-Operations-Group/

We both know about Davis Monthan, my Pops grew up just north of there and Ive been to the Pima museum as a kid more times than I can count.

His thing was they are flying patterns in much higher frequency and flying over areas they rarely do.  Neither of us know if this is just business as usual or if they are spinning something up, but its hard not to put 2 and 2 together given the current situation.

Flight ops during pilot training can vary a lot based on what stage of training the class is in and numerous other variables. Just because they seem to be doing things more and in areas not normally used doesn't mean anything is up.  Also, what is going on now in Ukraine could be making him notice what is probably normal ops that he just wasn't noticing before now.

Did you eventually learn how to fly?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By dcs12345:

I think, iirc, that the Netherlands are building several, most right along the Belgium border.while Belgium isn't building any
View Quote
Just talking about it
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:

That would not help him, and he knows that. That is more of a thing other people would do

View All Quotes

They've been putting out propaganda that the United States was running bioweapons labs in Ukraine to attack Russia and that Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Georgia will release chemical or biological weapons to drift over Russia. I wouldn't put it past Putin to false flag a CBRN attack on his own people.

Everyone knows US bioweapons labs are in China.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
This is the side and narrative a bunch of idiots on this site have adopted. They were so outraged and so ready to latch on to anything that would give them reasons to shake their fists at the sky they never pondered that they were literally reading off the same script as ancient Communists. It’s sad but also really,really pathetic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/456BA842-A796-4BA3-BCDF-520441FA8C22_jpe-2303882.JPG

I have no clue what is going on over there. But if it's fake they sure are playing the long game.
Click To View Spoiler

Want me to whip one up that says you're the queen of england?
Y'all ready to believe anything... Maybe you could live in the palace.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#16]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/001CE385-B857-4871-8AE2-401AD946CC14_jpe-2304146.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:
So a guy on another forum I frequent lives in Tucson and said that hes seeing a lot of training flights of A10s and C5s flying odd patterns over the Catalina mountains.

Any idea that they are shaking down mothballed A10s getting them ready for delivery to the area?

@MattyCR

The person is clueless about what goes on at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.

https://www.dm.af.mil/About-DM/Units/355th-Operations-Group/

We both know about Davis Monthan, my Pops grew up just north of there and Ive been to the Pima museum as a kid more times than I can count.

His thing was they are flying patterns in much higher frequency and flying over areas they rarely do.  Neither of us know if this is just business as usual or if they are spinning something up, but its hard not to put 2 and 2 together given the current situation.

Nope
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JPP:

Everyone knows US bioweapons labs are in China.
View Quote

No, a bunch of people forwarded me emails that said Ukraine was absolutely full of bio labs. More than there is stars in the skies and only our sweet baby Putin is willing to find them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
if it goes nuclear, so be it... Just do it.
View Quote

Right
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Russian battalion-level artillery formation destroyed in Ukraine

A batch of 122mm guns were wiped.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GreyHat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQFS7MYb2K4

A batch of 122mm guns were wiped.
View Quote

Guns look fine...I hope they spiked them at least.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Willmar:

What am I looking at?
View All Quotes
Belgorod, March 6

What am I looking at?

I guess seeing an airplane is special there? I'm not sure either wtf
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Belgorod, March 6

View Quote

Anyone know what it is
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:

Venezuela, Saudi Arabia?  Why not just reinstate the policies that made us energy independent under Trump?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Venezuela, Saudi Arabia?  Why not just reinstate the policies that made us energy independent under Trump?

10% for the big guy.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#25]
This make the rounds yet?

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:
You want a dick pic?
View Quote

You probably need a camera to see it!!!!!

Back OT...  Interesting read.

What Russian Officials Think of the Invasion of Ukraine A senior banker is "in mourning."  Some members of parliament are thinking of giving up their seats. A translation of Farida Rustamova's insider report.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:

Anyone know what it is
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Belgorod, March 6

Anyone know what it is

An Antonov 26 transport.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

AN-26, unclear which variant. Belgorod on 6 March.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Belgorod, March 6

What am I looking at?

AN-26, unclear which variant. Belgorod on 6 March.

What's so special about it them? That they have fuel to fly?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Donnchaid:
Yes, the traffic  pattern at DM has changed this week happens every year.

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/historic-and-modern-planes-to-share-skies-this-weekend

The extra vehicles in the air seem to change all of the flight plans in the area.
View Quote

Okay that makes the most sense possible.  

Im in Sacramento now so I know what airshow week looks like in the skies and is the only time I wouldnt question Navy aircraft flying over my house.

I will say that seeing the Blue Angels flying over my shop always gets me dropping what Im doing to go out and watch em as my shop is a mile from Mather and under the landing pattern.

Best thing Ive ever seen is an F22 lifting her skirt (bombbay doors) for photogs on the ground on final, those bays open stupid fast and close just as quick.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:09:33 PM EDT
[#30]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-is-recruiting-syrian-fighters-to-aid-in-the-ukraine-invasion-and-help-take-kyiv-report/ar-AAUHO2P?ocid=msedgntp

Russia has been operating in Syria since 2015, when it launched a military intervention to help the Syrian government fight against rebels in the ongoing civil war.
Deir Ezzor 24, a media outlet based in Syria, reported last week that Russia was offering Syrians between $200 to $300 for mercenaries willing to go to Ukraine for six months to "operate as guards." The outlet said Russia was contracting Syrians who fought in the Libyan war. Reuters reported in 2020 that Russia had hired hundreds of Syrian mercenaries to fight in Libya.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:10:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:

This will cause western nations more trouble than the invasion itself
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:

This will cause western nations more trouble than the invasion itself

This is freaking huge.

Unintended consequences, or were they hoping for it?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

View Quote

That's footage from a protest somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Did you even look at this before you posted it???

Appears to be protesters with plastic bags over their bodies.  You can see them move.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:12:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#34]

View Quote

I'd bet money that's a protest or COVID propaganda video from 2020 that somebody added text to in order to make Ukraine look bad.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:13:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#35]

View Quote

Wow. Propaganda to the extreme.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

This is freaking huge.

Unintended consequences, or were they hoping for it?
View Quote

I don't think it's a fantastic thing for Russia in the long run. Great for China, but Russians dependance on them is only growing and China loves to call in those debts when it benefits them most.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By fike:

Why would anyone think that is real?
View All Quotes

There was a 1,000 page thread on this site about Q, the Kraken, and dead Tom Hanks who was executed at an NSA facility……and you wonder what people believe.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Photographic:

Yeah, I don’t get this defeatist mindset either. “Oh, (city) fell under Russian control, it’s over...”

Even if Kyiv falls, it’s not like the Ukrainians will throw down their NLAWs and fall in line.

To quote “Gladiator”:
“People should know when they’re conquered”
“Would you, Quintus?”
View Quote

It's not like a referee blows a whistle and says, ok, russia has encircled kyiv, game over, care to play again?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

It’s a joke news report. None of the people are real.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dog-meat:

should have went up to the next floor, poured in a 5 gallon of gasoline and roasted them.

or if they didn't want to lose the building, seal off the elevator shaft and mix a five gallon of bleach with a five gallon of ammonia inside before closing the door.
View Quote

They're not bullet proof.

Just open the door above, and fill the little bastards full of holes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TylerF:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-is-recruiting-syrian-fighters-to-aid-in-the-ukraine-invasion-and-help-take-kyiv-report/ar-AAUHO2P?ocid=msedgntp

Russia has been operating in Syria since 2015, when it launched a military intervention to help the Syrian government fight against rebels in the ongoing civil war.
Deir Ezzor 24, a media outlet based in Syria, reported last week that Russia was offering Syrians between $200 to $300 for mercenaries willing to go to Ukraine for six months to "operate as guards." The outlet said Russia was contracting Syrians who fought in the Libyan war. Reuters reported in 2020 that Russia had hired hundreds of Syrian mercenaries to fight in Libya.
View Quote
Well that sure seems like the Christian thing for Putin to do doesn't it?

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Should be named maro polo cuz he's lost?

Maybe he's talking about the videos/tweets some people thought might be tactical nukes?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Should be named maro polo cuz he's lost?

Maybe he's talking about the videos/tweets some people thought might be tactical nukes?

And...he might be foreshadowing, and getting ahead of a narrative, based on some intel that isn't on GD.  Little Marco does have access to a lot of info, and John has a long moustache.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50-140] [#43]

View Quote

The longer this goes on, and the more widespread the losses of Russian forces becomes common knowledge among  the populace, to think that Vlad wouldn't resort to a false flag to galvanize the emotions of Russians is quite naive.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

I can think of a bunch of reasons why he would do it, including justifying the invasion to his own people and his allies if he is worried about being unseated, creating confusion in the battle space, increasing the morale of his clearly demoralized troops, attacking the legitimacy of the Ukrainian government on the world stage, using it as an excuse to offset potential NATO involvement by calling them the aggressors and sewing discord using propaganda in NATO nations, particularly the US.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Had a thought.
PID must be hard as hell over there.
They are the same color
Carry the same style weapons
Talk the same language
Drive similar tanks

Aside from the Z V etc we see on vehicles, it’s gotta be a game of

“Hey is that guy friendly?”
All damn day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By fike:

Why would anyone think that is real?
View All Quotes

Because Dan Rather said so?  :)
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
Well that sure seems like the Christian thing for Putin to do doesn't it?

View Quote

Putin is the Christianest human on Earth[1]

1 Source: Arfcom GD and Gab
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By macro:
Running out of fuel is bad....

View Quote

Wait till all of our shit is electric only.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 873 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top