Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

None in T72 tanks tho...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:
Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:

Putting grandmas in covid camps isnt war.

More than 1,000,000 people crossed your southern border

None in T72 tanks tho...

Nice.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't hold your breath, the invasion isn't happening, sorry, guys. What kind of retard would invade a country where everyone is armed? LOL. Does Putin want to bog himself down in Ukraine like a retard? Huge waste of lives and resources - and what's the end result? It's all a game, and Xiden is looking like a retard, markets are fucked, & Putin is laughing his ass off.

"2 weeks"
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#3]

You lost a contract.  Period. True or false.
View All Quotes

There is a TON of good information in this thread, just go back before the "Wizard of Oz" showed up today. Much of the information, even if its weeks old, is very relevant to understanding this event and covers disinformation, Ukrainian history, current politics of both Russia and Ukraine, evolving military strategies, etc.

You lost a contract.  Period. True or false.

Keeping tabs on me aren't you Ivan? Contract didn't mean shit to me money wise - it would have made Ukraine stronger, since I'm of Ukrainian descent and my lifelong goal was to see every piece of shit Russian communist out of Ukraine - either by car or by hearse.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Screw the trolls.

back on track

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Putin isn’t calling anything off. They’re rolling in there sometime tonight. It’s roughly 5pm there I believe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:
From everything I've read to date in this thread, is it the consensus that Putin is at The Point of No Return?

1) He calls this thing off, getting nothing for all the mobilization money pissed away
2) He goes into Ukraine balls deep, annexing as much as he wants, pissing off the international community and ending up with massive sanctions

Seems like he's painted himself into a corner unless he's backed by China and this is the opening move into something much bigger (as others have speculated).

Putin isn’t calling anything off. They’re rolling in there sometime tonight. It’s roughly 5pm there I believe.

So it is happening on Monday !?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:16:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#6]
(Trolling, CoC-7~guns762)
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Screw the trolls.

back on track

View Quote

Thank you for the actual updates in this thread.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:18:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#8]
Originally Posted By 7255:
Have we seen any new intel on the fleet currently in the Black Sea? That's a whole lot of boats in striking distance of Odessa.
View Quote

Vehicles at the Novoozerne camp in NW Crimea have started disappearing, and sat imagery shows ships in and out of the dock there, suggesting embark operations.

In Novorossiysk, a column of naval infantry was seen heading to the port yesterday. Good osint work says they're probably from the Caspian Flotilla's 177th Naval Infantry Brigade.

The rest of the ships conducted live fires exercises this week including shore bombardments. A dozen or so were caught by satellite chilling of the NW coast of Crimea.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Screw the trolls.

back on track

View Quote

The forced conscription isn't a good look. Why do I have a bad gut feeling that a, "saboteur," is going to get where they're training these people and blow it up, so the bodies of, "revolutionary patriots defending their homeland," can be plastered all over the media?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:

Putting grandmas in covid camps isnt war.

Your native people have a average IQ of 62 and sleep on the roads.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:20:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#11]
Edit
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

Vehicles at the Novoozerne camp in NW Crimea have started disappearing, and say imagery shows ships in and out of the dock there.

In Novorossiysk, a column of naval infantry was seen heading to the port yesterday. Good osint work says they're probably from the Caspian Flotilla's 177th Naval Infantry Brigade.

The rest of the ships conducted live fires exercises this week including shore bombardments. A dozen or so were caught by satellite chilling of the NW coast of Crimea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
Have we seen any new intel on the fleet currently in the Black Sea? That's a whole lot of boats in striking distance of Odessa.

Vehicles at the Novoozerne camp in NW Crimea have started disappearing, and say imagery shows ships in and out of the dock there.

Neat. Thank you. I thought I remembered something about the vehicles, hadn't seen about the naval infantry.

The live fire shelling was war games ending today or tomorrow I thought. It'll be interesting to see what happens after today. I don't think they'll go home immediately, similar to all the troops in Belarus.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Stop shitting in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Putin isn't calling anything off. They're rolling in there sometime tonight. It's roughly 5pm there I believe.
View All Quotes
From everything I've read to date in this thread, is it the consensus that Putin is at The Point of No Return?

1) He calls this thing off, getting nothing for all the mobilization money pissed away
2) He goes into Ukraine balls deep, annexing as much as he wants, pissing off the international community and ending up with massive sanctions

Seems like he's painted himself into a corner unless he's backed by China and this is the opening move into something much bigger (as others have speculated).

Putin isn't calling anything off. They're rolling in there sometime tonight. It's roughly 5pm there I believe.

Doubt.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:22:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#16]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Screw the trolls.

back on track

View Quote

Yes!

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:22:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#18]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#19]

There is a TON of good information in this thread, just go back before the "Wizard of Oz" showed up today. Much of the information, even if its weeks old, is very relevant to understanding this event and covers disinformation, Ukrainian history, current politics of both Russia and Ukraine, evolving military strategies, etc.
View Quote

That is my point. I have not said much over the years, but this is getting ridiculous. Arfcom used to be way ahead of the news, now the arguments and trolls screw it up for everyone else.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#20]

C'mon - did you lose a contract, yes or no?  I'll answer for you - yes you did.  

You have no idea about Russia, you're in effect a Ukrainian nationalist - you haven't even been to Russia.
View All Quotes

C'mon - did you lose a contract, yes or no?  I'll answer for you - yes you did.  

You have no idea about Russia, you're in effect a Ukrainian nationalist - you haven't even been to Russia.

LOL! I stated that I did several times when your comrade Yanukovich took over. You must have missed that a few bottles ago. Cincinnatus outed you. The good thing is that people here learned more answering your very obvious propaganda.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:24:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TW52:
Don't hold your breath, the invasion isn't happening, sorry, guys. What kind of retard would invade a country where everyone is armed? LOL. Does Putin want to bog himself down in Ukraine like a retard? Huge waste of lives and resources - and what's the end result? It's all a game, and Xiden is looking like a retard, markets are fucked, & Putin is laughing his ass off.

"2 weeks"
View Quote

Biden's team needed something to divert attention from his failures (Covid, inflation, gas prices, illegal aliens, LGBTQ...).  His team seems to be succeeding with this Ukraine situation.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:25:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#24]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#25]
You are blah blah facile blah blah know nothing

No solution

A scenario for you, the Russian navy camps 150km from your doorstep...........what are you going to do
View Quote

I’m gonna help my daddy build a bomb shelter
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#26]

On BBC world just now, so maybe 24 hours of more waiting for the booms and trolling.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:28:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#27]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By zoe17:

That is my point. I have not said much over the years, but this is getting ridiculous. Arfcom used to be way ahead of the news, now the arguments and trolls screw it up for everyone else.
View Quote
Amen.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

He keeps quoting himself, it's weird

Maybe when the screen names disappear it'll look like more than one troll was arguing?

Could only imagine what 58s thread would look like if it were still in GD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

You talk like you're a belligerent drunk at the bar.

He keeps quoting himself, it's weird

Maybe when the screen names disappear it'll look like more than one troll was arguing?

Could only imagine what 58s thread would look like if it were still in GD

I wish I had access to that thread.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Screw the trolls.

back on track

View Quote

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Nothing is going to happen...........its all about posturing and positioning - often for home consumption.
View Quote

What are the ramifications of you being completely and 100% incorrect?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 41Special:

Australia brought The Seekers to the world in attempt to compete with The Beatles. Could have gone great but didn't, and now all we have to show for it is a couple of Paul Simon songs.
View Quote

Ok, I would just say AC/DC, which is the only band that gets regular play in between sets at every musical event everywhere globally. I've heard AC/DC over the PA while the roadies were setting up at fucking bluegrass and country festivals, ffs. Literally everyone likes AC/DC.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Too bad the mods won't get rid of the Russian trolls.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#34]

The forced conscription isn't a good look. Why do I have a bad gut feeling that a, "saboteur," is going to get where they're training these people and blow it up, so the bodies of, "revolutionary patriots defending their homeland," can be plastered all over the media?
View All Quotes
Screw the trolls.

back on track

Nothing sells a war quite like a mass casualty event.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Everyone can try to chillax a bit. He really is good for entertainment. I mean there actually isn't much happening right now except our troops in such close proximity to yours, which is inherently dangerous, Mr. Ambassador! Wars have started this way!
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#36]
January 27th:

February 18th:

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Wait, you lost another submarine?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:39:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By WesDesRat:
And the vegemite ration was increased from 500 grams to 50 grams!
View All Quotes

Vodka is cheap in Russia. And I think you get a free bottle with every 100 posts...

It's that foil closure on the cheap stuff. Once you open it, you pretty much have to drink the whole thing. There's no really convenient way to reseal it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

View Quote

BuT rUsSiA dOeSn'T wAnT wAr!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:42:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#40]
I just watched a German DW news interview with a historian from the left-wing Atlantic magazine who attended the multi-nation conference last night that Zelensky spoke at. Her politics don't really matter regarding her observation as to what all countries are in agreement of, and basically it's this:

1) all countries recognize that Ukraine is and wants to remain an independent western European country

2) all countries want to support and will support Ukraine in this struggle with Russia

3) no European nations will fight on Ukraine's side and Ukraine is on their own to fight Russia

4) all European countries will be rooting for the Ukrainan insurgents when the long internal fight to repel Russian occupation occurs.

Music to Putin's ears.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By rca2222:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Screw the trolls.

back on track

Exactly. And having the bodies of teenagers, "children," as they'll be called, not incorrectly, will be useful.

Fuck I hate watching propaganda in action. We see it enough domestically
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:45:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#42]
January 27th:

https://i.imgur.com/tqMJoU3.jpg

February 18th:

https://i.imgur.com/f8Tbe5E.jpg
View Quote

Anyone have a map that also shows Ukrainian forces? This map is okay but it's like looking at chess board with only the black pieces set up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#44]
I generally don't click the ignore button but this obnoxious obtusity is obviously intended to derail this thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#45]
January 27th:

https://i.imgur.com/tqMJoU3.jpg

February 18th:

https://i.imgur.com/f8Tbe5E.jpg
View Quote

Fake news.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:46:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#46]

View Quote

Whether they want war or not, that only shows them crushing dissent like in Canada.....and Australia
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#47]
BTW, the new poll is a sadness of fail because the real answer is nobody has any fucking idea for sure except Putin, but regardless of his plans, in terms of shit like war and aggressive invasion and all that mess, you kind of are stuck. It very well could be a giant dog and pony show. Not at all unheard of. But it's really there and all real and stuff, so you sort of have to assume that there's at least a slight possibility that it might get used for real.

I mean, it's perfectly capable of doing that, since it's like, there and handy. You know what I mean, cuz?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

It's that foil closure on the cheap stuff. Once you open it, you pretty much have to drink the whole thing. There's no really convenient way to reseal it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

Vodka is cheap in Russia. And I think you get a free bottle with every 100 posts...

You don't drink Vegemite. It's a spread, and a fairly thick one at that.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By josepha1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By josepha1:

All my wall clocks are 24hr dial analogs, The big one is a world time job similar to the ones in 70s Cheyenne Mountain. Moscow is +3 GMT or +9 CST, +8CDST.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#50]

Whether they want war or not, that only shows them crushing dissent like in Canada.....and Australia
View All Quotes

True
Page / 5592
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top