Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/28/2024 8:42:27 AM EDT
I saw the man getting patdown “it’s not gay if it’s TSA” at the denver airport.

Saw “i eet azz” in the DC airport.

Have we reached Idiocracy yet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I seen a guy wearing a "I eat ass from the back" t-shirt on a few days ago.

See various versions of this one pretty regularly
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Seeing that shit in public really disappoints me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s like people are proud of being low-class.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
It’s like people are proud of being low-class.
View Quote

This is what I think every time I see it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:02:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: torstin] [#5]
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
It's like people are proud of being low-class. Ok
View Quote

Thats what tik tok will do.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

Is this one acceptable?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, there’s a guy at my gym that wears an “I eat ass” T-shirt.

Huge letters across the back.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Off color, vanity and "humor" t-shirts are the epitome of mediocrity.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:05:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ToledoXJ] [#9]
None.  I see that stuff on car window decals a lot
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
Yep, there’s a guy at my gym that wears an “I eat ass” T-shirt.

Huge letters across the back.
View Quote

Ah, now I finally understand "You are what you eat".
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm wearing a t-shirt with a huge American flag on the back. It says "Back to back world War champs".
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#12]
On a kid yesterday "Unfollow Yourself".
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I saw one that said "don't be a". Under the words was a picture of a rooster. Under the rooster was a picture of a lollipop.
I went to high school with the guy wearing the shirt, his name is Eric.
I said Eric, you're 53 y/o and just as trashy and childish as you were at 13.
He told me to go fuck myself.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember a time when people dressed up when they were going to the airport.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Saw a kid wearing this at Six Flags yesterday:

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I wear this one. Am I low class?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:23:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FaygoJoe] [#17]
I primarily wear solid color tshirts but have recently wanted to get some with graphics.  I was actually surprised to see how many are out there with swears and lewd innuendo, etc.  I think some are funny but I wouldn't wear them.  And I swear a ton, it's a bad habit of mine.

Found some to look like a business logo like Heemyer Welding & Demolition Granby, CO.  The more subtle ones like that which many people wouldn't know are cool to me.  I got a Binford Tools shirt, like from Tool Time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Most of those listed are low class … I’m not low class nor do I enjoy seeing shirts emblazoned with the F bomb or other swearing or graphic imagery out of context. I do get a chuckle out of the FJB and LGB shortcuts; but putting “F*CK JOE BIDEN” out there is lowbrow.

For the most part they’d be fine at a bar or party; but shopping at a grocery store in the middle of the day with kids and nice people present is disappointing, to say the least.

We’re supposed to uphold the best of morality and society, not contribute a chip at a time to destroying it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:27:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Advtrbound:
I'm wearing a t-shirt with a huge American flag on the back. It says "Back to back world War champs".
View Quote
hell yeah brother.gif
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Saw a guy at my daughter’s soccer tournament yesterday wearing a shirt that said “it’s not a beard, it’s a saddle.”

Real nice attire for a kids event.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess my FUCK BIDEN hat wouldn't pass your conservative muster?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Knothead71:
I saw one that said "don't be a". Under the words was a picture of a rooster. Under the rooster was a picture of a lollipop.
I went to high school with the guy wearing the shirt, his name is Eric.
I said Eric, you're 53 y/o and just as trashy and childish as you were at 13.
He told me to go fuck myself.
View Quote

He is a cocksucker
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
View Quote

Are you expecting high fives for it…? Kids see that, or are you that guy who swears in front of kids because “they’re gonna hear it somewhere anyway”?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#24]
A few months ago I saw a "lady" wearing a sweat shirt that said "FUCK YOU" on the front.

She also had "FUCK" tattooed on her neck in 2" black block letters.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#25]
This is not recent,  probably 25 years ago.  A guy I had gone to school with that was always a little off.  Saw him wearing a black t with large white letters saying "Cops give good head".

This was at the police bicycle auction.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#26]
I was at Summerfest and this guy had on a t-shirt that said "Eat shit and die motherfucker", the thing that made it somewhat presentable was that it was printed in a highly embellished Gothic script and you could barely read it.

It was funny but really hard to read.

People seem to be stuck in their early teens.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
View Quote

On a sticker laden WRX?  OK.  On a t-shirt in the grocery store?  Low-class.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#28]
A buddy told me last week he had a parent at their 8 year old son's baseball practice who had a shirt on that said "If I wanted the government in my uterus I'd fuck a senator"

Very conservative small but rapidly growing town.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:39:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Clarinath] [#30]
Wasn't a T-shirt, but a hoodie.  At the Mall of America.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#31]
i have an i eat ass shirt as well as assholes live forever and don’t feed the whores drugs.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#32]
I saw a lady that looked to be in her late 60's wearing a Tee shirt that read,
Talk Shit
Get Hit

Whatever, maybe one of her great-grandkids got it for her.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FaygoJoe:
I primarily wear solid color tshirts but have recently wanted to get some with graphics.  I was actually surprised to see how many are out there with swears and lewd innuendo, etc.  I think some are funny but I wouldn't wear them.  And I swear a ton, it's a bad habit of mine.

Found some to look like a business logo like Heemyer Welding & Demolition Granby, CO.  The more subtle ones like that which many people wouldn't know are cool to me.  I got a Binford Tools shirt, like from Tool Time.
View Quote

I like those kind too. They look like normal shirts, but if you know you know.

I have a Schrute Farms tshirt, from The Office show, a MouseRat band tshirt from Parks and Rec, a Quest Laboratories shirt from the old Jonny Quest cartoon, fun harmless stuff like that.

I’ve also got an IWI Israeli Weapon Industries shirt that I like to wear. We’ve got a ton of Muslims in this area and they love it too
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#35]
When I was in my 20s my bar shirt said "fuck you, I have enough friends".

That was a long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#36]
“bUt MuH FiRsT aMmEnDmEnT.”
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#38]
A guy lastnight was wearing a stay positive shirt with a picture if Magic Johnson on it ... I laughed
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Last year I took my kid to a birthday party.

An adult, and parent to the kid whose party it was, was wearing a hat that said "Show me your butthole".

It takes a special kind of white trash to think that's a reasonable thing to wear to something like that.

To the bar on a Friday night....whatever, but so many trashy fucks around here think they are being cool when they are really just showing how much they breathe through their mouths.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By PDRJohn:
When I was in my 20s my bar shirt said "fuck you, I have enough friends".

That was a long time ago.
View Quote

In my 20's I had a shirt that said "I love (heart) hot moms"

Boy did that not get me the attention I thought it would. Every fat pig over 30 would see it and then proclaim to me how hot of a mom they were.....talk about your bar shirt backfires.

I had to stop wearing it out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

An adult, and parent to the kid whose party it was, was wearing a hat that said "Show me your butthole".

It takes a special kind of white trash to think that's a reasonable thing to wear to something like that.

To the bar on a Friday night....whatever, but so many trashy fucks around here think they are being cool when they are really just showing how much they breathe through their mouths.
View Quote

On a positive note people that broadcast such things are doing you a favor.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#42]
I appreciate when grown men wear graphic t shirts with crude humor. It lets me know they're a man child and to ignore them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ngc1300:
I appreciate when grown men wear graphic t shirts with crude humor. It lets me know they're a man child and to ignore them.
View Quote

My favorite are the guys that actually buy the stupid shirts of Facebook that say things like "My job title is equipment operator...because badass motherfucker was already taken". Or something to that effect.

Tom, you're 60 lbs overweight and on blood pressure meds, nice XXL shirt though I guess.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

View Quote

I saw someone with that same shirt at a talladega nascar race. Probably the only appropriate place to wear that shirt.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#45]
The only graphic shirts I have are a few "NO STEP ON SNEK" tees from AAF, which get a lot of "I like your shirt!" from people out in public, a few movie/TV show related ones, a few guitar related ones and some Air Force/Army ones from my past military graphics jobs I worked.  

At work, I've seen a few, one with a pitbull on the back with "If you have never owned a pit bull, then shut the !@#$ up", and another with "It's ok, I'm on 500mg of FUKITOL".  

One older guy in the department next to ours came over with a "I demand reparations from everyone that voted for Biden", and I was tickled shitless to see him walk over to show my boss and the other two employees in my department that are rabid Trump/Republican haters and can't seem to have a conversation that doesn't spin off suddenly in to blaming both for everything. I gave him a thumbs up on the shirt, which I'm sure irritated those three.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Advtrbound:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Squeefoo:
I was at Summerfest and this guy had on a t-shirt that said "Eat shit and die motherfucker", the thing that made it somewhat presentable was that it was printed in a highly embellished Gothic script and you could barely read it.

It was funny but really hard to read.

People seem to be stuck in their early teens.
View Quote
I wouldn't wear it, but that's the first one in thread that made me laugh

But I've never claimed high levels of maturity either
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Arf-Karen thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Saw a Biden/Harris 24 T-Shirt the other day. Very offensive, nobody has any business wearing that crap in public.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#50]
A member here posted this picture to a thread, and I had to have it on a shirt. I haven't worn it out in public yet. It's about as off color as I will go these days.

Attachment Attached File

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top