Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man it looks like a life of trying to unite White Identitarian eurotrash and dissolving hookers in your Jacuzzi is rough on the body.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2tLcvfX0AAGVNq.jpg:large
View Quote
I know he's not well liked but I at least admire Bannon for his honesty. Every behind-the-scenes book I've read about the administration has shown Bannon to be one of the few actual authentic individuals in the administration that would actually stand up to the "yes men" and call them on their shit. Guys like the Goldman Sachs globalist swamp turd Steven Mnuchin.

Plus he was the only one to call Ivanka/Jared on their shit and repeatedly told Trump he needs to get rid of them. He always felt Ivanka was a bleeding heart liberal that often had too close of access to Trump and added more confusion than anything (which I agree with, she's another affluent NYC liberal and ran in the same circles as Chelsea Clinton).

She's one of those types where Trump would have a game plan and she would come into his office, whisper in his ear, and basically get him second guessing himself.

Just frustrates me out of all the people that Trump has shitcanned or forced out, the two I wanted out ASAP since the beginning were Ivanka/Jared...and of course they're still there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I know he's not well liked but I at least admire Bannon for his honesty. Every behind-the-scenes book I've read about the administration has shown Bannon to be one of the few actual authentic individuals in the administration that would actually stand up to the "yes men" and call them on their shit. Guys like the Goldman Sachs globalist swamp turd Steven Mnuchin.

Plus he was the only one to call Ivanka/Jared on their shit and repeatedly told Trump he needs to get rid of them. He always felt Ivanka was a bleeding heart liberal that often had too close of access to Trump and added more confusion than anything (which I agree with, she's another affluent NYC liberal and ran in the same circles as Chelsea Clinton).

She's one of those types where Trump would have a game plan and she would come into his office, whisper in his ear, and basically get second guessing himself.

Just frustrates me out of all the people that Trump has shitcanned or forced out, the two I wanted out ASAP since the beginning were Ivanka/Jared...and of course they're still there.
View Quote
They probably will never be gone, and that's too bad. I don't care for either of them. It is funny to me though, the libs absolutely savage Ivanka constantly, even though she is probably the best ally they have right now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]
But why?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And now he's driving an 18-wheeler and picking up Pee Wee Herman on the side of the road.

"Be sure and tell 'em 'Large Marge sent ya!'"

https://media.giphy.com/media/hfKxK1wWDxdO8/giphy.gif
View Quote
Trump is still your president OP......maybe you would prefer one of the democrat options in 2020?

Out of curiosity.....what is it like finding out that you wasted 3 years of your life pushing a fake story and blindly supporting corrupt .orgs and people?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
This thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lol at the op I’m glad the mods have your permission to lock people

Muh_safe_spaces

Lulz

OP acts more millennial than millennials do

Rob zombie special
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:36:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They probably will never be gone, and that's too bad. I don't care for either of them. It is funny to me though, the libs absolutely savage Ivanka constantly, even though she is probably the best ally they have right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's one of those types where Trump would have a game plan and she would come into his office, whisper in his ear, and basically get second guessing himself.

Exactly.
Both sides seemed to be confused about her ideology/intentions.

Liberals will simply hate her because of her last name....but then I see many comments here on GD saying "I would vote for Ivanka. Ivanka 2024!"

I don't think people realize what they're asking for.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]
So, earlier in the day, Bullet_Spooge accused me of “posting on one topic and excessively so.”.  Shortly thereafter, that Never Trump thread got locked.

And now...here we are, in yet another Never Trump thread that he started.  You know, the only topic he posts, obsessively so ever since his dormant account awoke days after Trump won, and (wait for it!), started posting on one topic and excessively so.

Oh, irony.  Or maybe hypocrisy?  Perhaps he’s just doing his job?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She's one of those types where Trump would have a game plan and she would come into his office, whisper in his ear, and basically get him second guessing himself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man it looks like a life of trying to unite White Identitarian eurotrash and dissolving hookers in your Jacuzzi is rough on the body.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2tLcvfX0AAGVNq.jpg:large

I gotta admit I miss the Team Bannon verses Team Javanka sniping in the media...
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw this fifth attempt.

Is there still great weeping and gnashing of teeth because Trump is still President, and not Queen Shrillary?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Alright gentlemen - it's our fifth outing so this will probably involve time travel back to 1980's San Francisco to save some goddamn whales or something.

You know what to do.

You know the rules - let's try and keep this COC clean.

Previous warning from Site Staff here that the usual suspects have seen so if Mods want to go ahead and skip to Account Warnings / Locks for infractions I think we'd all appreciate it.

@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
@50DollarCheShirt  
@RarestRX
@Ryan_Ruck
@hughjafj
@DstryrOfWrlds

[If I forgot anybody I apologize]

ETA:  Additional information from 40xb regarding discussions of Trump / Russian "collusion" here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xThtalkAxYnZd94uB2/giphy.gif
View Quote
Reagan Mondale debate There you go again again 360p22
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:42:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread is dildos.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trump is still your president OP......maybe you would prefer one of the democrat options in 2020?

Out of curiosity.....what is it like finding out that you wasted 3 years of your life pushing a fake story and blindly supporting corrupt .orgs and people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now he's driving an 18-wheeler and picking up Pee Wee Herman on the side of the road.

Trump still banned bumpstocks, and looks like you will soon get the ‘red flag’ bill you’ve always wanted. After that maybe the ‘reichstag’ will burn so your god can start taking guns from the dissenters.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In on one again.
View Quote
No surprise there...
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump still banned bumpstocks, and looks like you will soon get the 'red flag' bill you've always wanted. After that maybe the 'reichstag' will burn so your god can start taking guns from the dissenters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump still banned bumpstocks, and looks like you will soon get the 'red flag' bill you've always wanted. After that maybe the 'reichstag' will burn so your god can start taking guns from the dissenters.
@honda4828
If you had bothered to research my posts.....you will find I have criticized Trump on his 2A stance at EVERY opportunity....Hell I've been called a nevertrumper over my criticisms of him on that subject...

but I will not support false claims like the Russia collusion  or obstruction......

sorry you don't understand the difference....
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So, earlier in the day, Bullet_Spooge accused me of “posting on one topic and excessively so.”.  Shortly thereafter, that Never Trump thread got locked.

And now...here we are, in yet another Never Trump thread that he started.  You know, the only topic he posts, obsessively so ever since his dormant account awoke days after Trump won, and (wait for it!), started posting on one topic and excessively so.

View Quote
Just go away. All you do is try to provoke people here. I've personally addressed your questions/statements in this thread MULTIPLE times (even add @ so you see it) in the past and all you do is ignore it...and then an hour later you do the usual drive by troll posting trying to derail.

You obviously don't want a conversation, you simply want to keep poking and poking and poking until you get a reaction. You'll see pro-Trump and anti-Trump people having mature back and forth conversations and you simply can't handle it.

Sorry but it's tiring. It's likes multiple adults trying to have a conversation with a screaming toddler in the background desperately seeking attention.

EDIT: Even if you agree with this post, please don't quote it. I've just been wanting to state my opinion on this particular matter and move on...I don't want this to turn into a big thing/another derail.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That could be the case, couldn’t be? I didn’t talk to Mueller to see what’s up, let me call him real quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You insinuated that the reason Trump wasn't indicted by Mueller, was because he didn't want to piss off half of the country. That has nothing to do with your opinion of Trump, or does it.
That could be the case, couldn’t be? I didn’t talk to Mueller to see what’s up, let me call him real quick.
No.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just go away. All you do is try to provoke people here. I've personally addressed your questions/statements in this thread MULTIPLE times (even add @ so you see it) in the past and all you do is ignore it...and then an hour do the usual drive by troll posting.

You obviously don't want a conversation, you simply want to keep poking and poking and poking until you get a reaction. You'll see pro-Trump and anti-Trump people having mature back and forth conversations and you simply can't handle it.

Sorry but it's tiring. It's likes multiple adults trying to have a conversation with a screaming toddler in the background that's desperately seeking attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just go away. All you do is try to provoke people here. I've personally addressed your questions/statements in this thread MULTIPLE times (even add @ so you see it) in the past and all you do is ignore it...and then an hour do the usual drive by troll posting.

Sorry but it's tiring. It's likes multiple adults trying to have a conversation with a screaming toddler in the background that's desperately seeking attention.
Just put him on ignore.

Smile with the satisfaction that he's raging inside a soundproof box.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#22]
So another one of these threads?

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@honda4828
If you had bothered to research my posts.....you will find I have criticized Trump on his 2A stance at EVERY opportunity......

but I will not support false claims like the Russia collusion  or obstruction......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@honda4828
If you had bothered to research my posts.....you will find I have criticized Trump on his 2A stance at EVERY opportunity......

I don’t give a fuck if the cockboy cures cancer. Continually wiping his ass with the constitution is treason. His assault on the RKBA is enough for me to not give the fucker ANY support what so ever. Yea I’ve given him praise about a few things he has done, but that’s all out the window now.

Why people continue to vote the lesser of two evils even when they still end up losing rights, and growing .gov,  EVERY time is astonishing. Indoctrination runs deep in this country.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just put him on ignore.

Smile with the satisfaction that he's raging inside a soundproof box.
View Quote
"In My Safe Space" (Original Music) - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just go away. All you do is try to provoke people here. I've personally addressed your questions/statements in this thread MULTIPLE times (even add @ so you see it) in the past and all you do is ignore it...and then an hour later you do the usual drive by troll posting trying to derail.

Sorry but it's tiring. It's likes multiple adults trying to have a conversation with a screaming toddler in the background desperately seeking attention.

EDIT: Even if you agree with this post, please don't quote it. I've just been wanting to state my opinion on this particular matter and move on...I don't want this to turn into a big thing/another derail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quote.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't give a fuck if the cockboy cures cancer. Continually wiping his ass with the constitution is treason. His assault on the RKBA is enough for me to not give the fucker ANY support what so ever. Yea I've given him praise about a few things he has done, but that's all out the window now.

Why people continue to vote the lesser of two evils even when they still end up losing rights, and growing .gov,  EVERY time is astonishing. Indoctrination runs deep in this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@honda4828

I don't give a fuck if the cockboy cures cancer. Continually wiping his ass with the constitution is treason. His assault on the RKBA is enough for me to not give the fucker ANY support what so ever. Yea I've given him praise about a few things he has done, but that's all out the window now.

I agree with you on that......

part of the reason people choose the lesser of two evils is that the last time a 3rd party won the presidency was Lincoln....and in today's world.....a 3rd party will NEVER win......the media and the left and right will do anything to ensure that....it will be an R or a D in office....and I will bet $1K that will be the case in 2020
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Just like the last iterations, I'm just here for the policy disagreements, not the collusion charade.

Also not a "Never" because I did indeed cast a vote to stop Hillary. Just felt that needed repeated for folks who don't understand the definition of "never".

Here's to hoping Trump stops fucking gun owners over and starts paying attention to the Constitution! As we've seen first hand, it's never too late to do a 180!

@Bullet_Sponge Just an FYI, we found out on the Live PD threads that the mentions are limited to 5 per post. Which would explain why I didn't get one.

View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:
      I fail to see how this is beneficial to the site in any way.
      https://pics.me.me/are-you-not-entertained-memegenerator-net-2366548.png
      I like mine better.

Quoted:
        I don’t give a fuck if the cockboy cures cancer. Continually wiping his ass with the constitution is treason. His assault on the RKBA is enough for me to not give the fucker ANY support what so ever. Yea I’ve given him praise about a few things he has done, but that’s all out the window now.

Because it's coming one way or another and it's worth it if it gives me even just a little bit more time to buy more ammo.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 7:07:26 AM EDT
        [#29]
        Sorry_guys.  Your humiliation ain't over yet.

#SorryNotSorry

Trump plans to declassify and release all FISA documents
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 7:11:30 AM EDT
        [#30]
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

View Quote
        Is this going to be like the last time he was going to do it?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-BOOM-FISA-DECLAS-COMING-AFTER-MIDTERMS-RIGHT-AROUND-THE-CORNER-/5-2147472/?page=1
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 7:43:45 AM EDT
        [#31]
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-BOOM-FISA-DECLAS-COMING-AFTER-MIDTERMS-RIGHT-AROUND-THE-CORNER-/5-2147472/?page=1
        Now that Mueller can't hold the obstruction charge over him, I think this time is different.

Why should anyone take your opinion seriously,  have you been right on anything
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 7:47:31 AM EDT
        [#32]
        Quoted:

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        So, earlier in the day, Bullet_Spooge accused me of "posting on one topic and excessively so.".  Shortly thereafter, that Never Trump thread got locked.

Oh, irony.  Or maybe hypocrisy?  Perhaps he's just doing his job?

Is that not the purpose of this thread. Is it not to not just troll and piss of most of arfcom. If the point was real discussion the title would be "I am against Trump on bump stock " or something of the like. Being the title is "Nevetrump" it is to just inflame and troll, not to discuss anything seriously . So as far as just go away goes, my question is who appointed you the moral compass of discussion.

You fully know this will end up at another low for arfcom,so don't pretend otherwise. Enjoy the ride you probably have 6 more years to poke fun at Trump and anyone who voted for him.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:02:28 AM EDT
        [#33]
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

I'd say it has a better chance of being true than your last two years of rank bullshit.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:21:16 AM EDT
        [#34]
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

Sill waiting for the Deus ex Dossier or something...
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:21:58 AM EDT
        [#35]
        The FIFTH nevertrumper thread!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:22:52 AM EDT
        [#36]
        Quoted:

View Quote
        Give or take one.

Sorry for not @-ing you Rdak - this place wouldn't be the same without some Boomer memes....

Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:23:19 AM EDT
        [#37]
        Quoted:

I gotta admit I miss the Team Bannon verses Team Javanka sniping in the media...
        View Quote
        I can't wait to hear the songbirds when Barr goes after the crooks who engaged in a soft coup.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:24:07 AM EDT
        [#38]
        Quoted:
        Quote.
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

Quote.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:24:37 AM EDT
        [#39]
        Quoted:
        Give or take one.

Sorry for not @-ing you Rdak - this place wouldn't be the same without some Boomer memes....

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

Give or take one.

That was pretty shitty of you to have me find it on my own.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:25:10 AM EDT
        [#40]
        I wonder.... Has a single person in one of these types of threads changed their view point?

Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:26:03 AM EDT
        [#41]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

Still waiting for proof of collusion. Remember when you said that Kavanaugh wouldn’t be confirmed?
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:26:44 AM EDT
        [#42]
        Quoted:
        I wonder.... Has a single person in one of these types of threads changed their view point?

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/10/chest-beating-gorilla.jpg
        View Quote
        Probably not.

Ever seen someone change their mind in a beans / no beans thread?  Or 9mm v .40?

Tribalism is tribalism.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:35:13 AM EDT
        [#43]
        Just coming by to drop an lol that this is version 5.0.

Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:39:52 AM EDT
        [#44]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

Remember the Nunes Memo? Ahh good times.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:40:54 AM EDT
        [#45]
        Quoted:

View Quote
        Wait until version 6.0 when we roll out Arfcom's "Clippy".

"Hi!  It looks like you're about to call someone you disagree with a 'douchebag'.  Are you sure you want to do that?"

Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:42:31 AM EDT
        [#46]
        Quoted:

View Quote
        Did they vote for you to start the 6th thread?
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:42:34 AM EDT
        [#47]
        keep_on_keeping_on
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:42:51 AM EDT
        [#48]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

I kind of want to know exactly what they expect to "find" in the Carter Page FISA affidavit...
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:43:13 AM EDT
        [#49]
        Quoted:

View Quote
        The #resist movement is running strong.

Sassy bumper stickers on the back of a Prius, angry little fist banging at the salt covered walls of a cubicle, and this thread are going to prove Trump colluded with Russia.
        Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:49:09 AM EDT
        [#50]
        Quoted:
        I kind of want to know exactly what they expect to "find" in the Carter Page FISA affidavit...
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

#SorryNotSorry

What business was Carter Page in again? Energy?

Page / 9
        Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
        Top Top