[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tyman:
Makin new frans:

http://i.imgur.com/TMXhmUz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S3sNpVX.jpg

View Quote

Holy shit.

That's like three full hours of whining right there.

I think that's the record!
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:52:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#7]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I'm still downloading the new update but I really like the Skoda T-40.  It's one of the only premium tanks that is as fun to play as a regular tank.  The gun is iffy (like the German 88) but still end up scoring in the upper tiers of my team in many matches.  Tier 6 is my sweet spot so I'll be looking closely at the tier 6 Czech tank but WG is really hawking the tier 7 tank so I may try that one as well.  At least I'll be going into this line with 1.5 skills/perks on my Czech crew!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Originally Posted By raizer:
are they any good?
I'm still downloading the new update but I really like the Skoda T-40.  It's one of the only premium tanks that is as fun to play as a regular tank.  The gun is iffy (like the German 88) but still end up scoring in the upper tiers of my team in many matches.  Tier 6 is my sweet spot so I'll be looking closely at the tier 6 Czech tank but WG is really hawking the tier 7 tank so I may try that one as well.  At least I'll be going into this line with 1.5 skills/perks on my Czech crew!  

Corwin they do not Know that there is a Very First for an Auto loader medium tank and it is Czech and it is Tier 6 usually that comes way down the line.

10 Sec Reload with out rammer Vents. Bia if its crew.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#8]
WOOT WOOT WOOT

2ND MOE AND ANOTHER ACE TONKER IN THE SHERMAN 3 Now on to Legendary Status the hard to get 3rd MOE.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:42:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#9]
Czech tier 7 isn't great. It's basically a T34-85 with a 100mm gun and a better turret.

Czech tier 8 is a lot like a high depression medium with your choice of two guns. One with high penetrative value but light damage, and the other that hits for big damage, but not great penetration.

Czech tier 9 (Skoda T50) is absolutely going to be the Tyman tank of favorite. It is, for all intents and purposes the AMX30 prototype with a 3 round autoloader and a 18 second reload. You can run the GLD, Vstab, and vents for the best of all three worlds and nobody really understands how exactly to fight you because the tank is rare.

You can pull bullshit like the Chi Ri where you fire one round and feint a retreat so an enemy will give chase, then you drill him with two more rounds at about 300HP a pop. It absolutely eats T54's for breakfast if you play it right. You shouldn't be able to bounce anything, however, you'll get weird ass bounces off the side of the tank from time to time. I think the tank is a jinx because everyone around you tends to have oddball critical failures. I bounced a Jagzilla full frontal to the face, but then a 13-75 easily penned me with AP. I put 3 rounds through the front of an T110E5 who caught me and facehugged me which allowed me to kill him, yet I bounced two rounds off the lower front plate of a 59 Patton.

Because it is a fast little shit, you can pull scams like firefighting, where you crank out ~900 damage into unsuspecting fools who are otherwise occupied, while at the same time knocking out low HP tanks and putting guns out of the fight.

Also the T50's standard ammo is APCR in the higher 200's for pen, and APCR with 310.

Lastly, the WN8 damage threshold is way low. 2k damage and you're at 2k WN8, and it is EASY to get if you're a sneaky little bastage.

The tier X brings all that, plus an extra round in the autoloader and an extra ten kph to top speed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]
my time is too unpredictable to be in a active clan.  I just want to log on when I can and team up when I can with people I like to play with.  Hell maybe a tourney here and there too.  We will see.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Best Tier 5 heavy, and go!

Also, what is a good medium tank tree to follow?
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By slowmethinks:

View Quote
Kv1, hands down.

Medium? Depends on if you like flankets, hull down high gun depression or brawlers
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Kv1, hands down.    

Medium? Depends on if you like flankets, hull down high gun depression or brawlers
View All Quotes

Kv1, hands down.    

KV1, confirmed.

Second part, your speaking Spanish... I love my Matilda. But it's SOOOOO SLOOOOOW. I just want to know what direction to take. I want fast, armor, and stopping power.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#14]
Kv1, hands down.    

View All Quotes

Kv1, hands down.    

So which of these guns is Going to Pen the OI tanks Exception being the Tier 5 OI Exp.

KV1 was at one time the king when Derp Cannons ruled the world.

Bets be Slinging Gold 57 MM shells and pray the Tier 6 japan heavy aint angled cause it will 1 shot u easily.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#15]

KV1, confirmed.

Second part, your speaking Spanish... I love my Matilda. But it's SOOOOO SLOOOOOW. I just want to know what direction to take. I want fast, armor, and stopping power.
View All Quotes

Kv1, hands down.    

KV1, confirmed.

Russian medium line is good. And I'm talking about the one that leads to the Obj140/T62A. The line isn't bad either, the T34 is fun, the 34-85 is decent, the T43 is lackluster but adequate. The T44 is a pretty good tank, the T54 is a phenomenal tank, and the Obj140 is absolutely awesome. The nice thing about that is that once you get the obj140, you can go right back into the T54 and continue playing a fun tank until you get the T62A, which is also great.

The other one is pretty shitty until you get the Obj416 (Tier 8) which is absolutely fantastic, and is IMHO overall the best tier 8 in the game, hits another nadir at the 430-2, and then gets decent at the obj430. Not great, just good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Good seeing AR15 represented by boar last night in pubs.

He just about wrecked me with two love taps from that T30.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone have an opinion or know anything about NARWL?
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:02:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#18]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Russian medium line is good. And I'm talking about the one that leads to the Obj140/T62A. The line isn't bad either, the T34 is fun, the 34-85 is decent, the T43 is lackluster but adequate. The T44 is a pretty good tank, the T54 is a phenomenal tank, and the Obj140 is absolutely awesome. The nice thing about that is that once you get the obj140, you can go right back into the T54 and continue playing a fun tank until you get the T62A, which is also great.

View Quote

Thank you Turbo that confirms why i went down that line now to get thru the T43 is it playable at all or do you have to play it 2nd line. i really do not want to try Free exp'ing all the way to the 44 unless i have to.

i do have the

T-34-85
T-34-85 Rudy
T-34-85 M from when it was first released.

I am assuming the T-54 First Prototype would be good to grab to Finish out the Russian Premium mediums then right.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Thank you Turbo that confirms why i went down that line now to get thru the T43 is it playable at all or do you have to play it 2nd line. i really do not want to try Free exp'ing all the way to the 44 unless i have to.

i do have the

T-34-85

T-34-85 Rudy

I am assuming the T-54 First Prototype would be good to grab to Finish out the Russian Premium mediums then right.

View All Quotes

i do have the

T-34-85

T-34-85 Rudy

T54 fp is God like when it's on tier. If you're in tier 10, God help you.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#20]

i do have the

T-34-85
T-34-85 Rudy

View All Quotes

i do have the

T-34-85
T-34-85 Rudy

The T54 mod 1 is pretty much a type 59 without preferred matchmaking and a terrible gun.

I have like 7 rounds of AP and the rest is gold as the primary round. Against on tier or even 9's, you're a genuinely dangerous opponent. Tier X's you're little more than a nuisance. The mod1 has fantastic armor that you can actually count on to bounce a shot.

The T43 is playable, not absolute shit, but isn't a tank you're going to keep. I kept the T44 and you are an idiot if you sell the T54.

And never, never, never sell a tier X or premium tank.

If you've already got the Rudy, T34-85M, and the T34-85 you pretty much have enough to grind the line and have an extra couple rounds per day to dump into either a free XP pool or to train a crew up fast with a similar playstyle tank, and shouldn't have to get the mod 1. That said, the mod1 is worth it, and is a hoot. Just don't play it later in the day as then you'll be playing almost exclusively against tier X's.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By nmwis70:
View Quote

Cool dudes from what I know.

https://clantools.us/servers/na/clans?id=1000006817

Not sure how active they are though.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#22]
There are plenty of top X clans you could get into with your stats.

FOXEY
YOLO
and
-W-
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

View Quote

Thx. Knew you were  going to swing around and give us an enema though. When I saw you guys I told my platoon mate that we just lost lol
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Thx. Knew you were  going to swing around and give us an enema though. When I saw you guys I told my platoon mate that we just lost lol
View All Quotes

Nah, we just got lucky.

Heck man I had to flank, because there was zero chance of winning against you guys frontally.

Hell, one of our JagDs yolo'd in there like "I got armor!" and he went away before he could fire.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Czech tier 7 isn't great. It's basically a T34-85 with a 100mm gun and a better turret.

Czech tier 8 is a lot like a high depression medium with your choice of two guns. One with high penetrative value but light damage, and the other that hits for big damage, but not great penetration.

Czech tier 9 (Skoda T50) is absolutely going to be the Tyman tank of favorite. It is, for all intents and purposes the AMX30 prototype with a 3 round autoloader and a 18 second reload. You can run the GLD, Vstab, and vents for the best of all three worlds and nobody really understands how exactly to fight you because the tank is rare.

You can pull bullshit like the Chi Ri where you fire one round and feint a retreat so an enemy will give chase, then you drill him with two more rounds at about 300HP a pop. It absolutely eats T54's for breakfast if you play it right. You shouldn't be able to bounce anything, however, you'll get weird ass bounces off the side of the tank from time to time. I think the tank is a jinx because everyone around you tends to have oddball critical failures. I bounced a Jagzilla full frontal to the face, but then a 13-75 easily penned me with AP. I put 3 rounds through the front of an T110E5 who caught me and facehugged me which allowed me to kill him, yet I bounced two rounds off the lower front plate of a 59 Patton.

Because it is a fast little shit, you can pull scams like firefighting, where you crank out ~900 damage into unsuspecting fools who are otherwise occupied, while at the same time knocking out low HP tanks and putting guns out of the fight.

Also the T50's standard ammo is APCR in the higher 200's for pen, and APCR with 310.

Lastly, the WN8 damage threshold is way low. 2k damage and you're at 2k WN8, and it is EASY to get if you're a sneaky little bastage.

The tier X brings all that, plus an extra round in the autoloader and an extra ten kph to top speed.
View Quote

interesting T50
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Holy shit.

View All Quotes
Makin new frans:

http://i.imgur.com/TMXhmUz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S3sNpVX.jpg

Holy shit.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

I thought they were part of the RDDT family...
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Old_Painless] [#28]
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

They are.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
I noticed I was down to about 2 million credits, so the last few days I have ran my Tier 7 and 8 premium tanks and shot standard AP ammo.  I'm now over 3.5 million.

Those premiums make the cash.

View Quote

For me the t26 and 50t make the most, and the guns aren't terrible with standard AP.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Old_Painless] [#31]
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Just had an interesting game.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=83434

Lakeville, took valley in Lowe.  Got hull down against about 5 tanks.  Notice the results:

Hits received 9 pens, 25 non-pens.  That turret is tough as a bank vault.

Damaged blocked 4,200.  

And, of course, we lost.  Imagine how much I would have made if my team had not folded.

View Quote

Nice game man!
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

they are
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 9:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drifter75] [#34]
113 rolling along.

A loss but at least I contributed.

Sometimes you can't carry enough.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#35]
The Secret Santa thing is interesting i tested it out with 2 Gifts which was $1.98 in cash and got back 500 gold so far its going to bea neat thing going thru Beginning of next month.

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#36]
2nd go of Secret Santa was even better. 1225 Gold and 3 Large repair kits add in the 500 Gold from Earlier today for a Whopping $5.94 i made 1725 Gold and 3 large repair kits

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#37]

2nd go of Secret Santa was even better. 1225 Gold and 3 Large repair kits add in the 500 Gold from Earlier today for a Whopping $5.94 i made 1725 Gold and 3 large repair kits
http://i.imgur.com/ooJW2GM.jpg
View Quote
Meh, you'll be down to 10 gold and 387 credits by tomorrow morning.

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:54:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#38]
View All Quotes

http://i.imgur.com/ooJW2GM.jpg

Sorry im not you  it can stay there till Tuesday i got plans

Pershing is netting me 68 k credits per game bt i can't play 24/7 right now. i am going to have to go Thug life Sunday with the Pershing though i am grabbing the Mighty Tier 8 Russian Evil TD with its BL-10
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:59:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#40]
Weird shit in game right now Showing all the rare or Ultra rare and un buy able tanks

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#41]

I once put the calculator to it and found that $1 = 250 gold.

That's if you buy the gold with money.

View Quote

i know OP im just having fun hell it paid for another weeks Prem or its going to pay for 2 Prem tanks either way im having fun.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I threw in 20 dollhairs cuz why not.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#44]

I tried it and spent .99 cents and got 500 gold.

View Quote

alot of people went and did that just to get the medal its something neat i like their idea if ya go and read the forum post some people who did the 25 gifts got back enough to almost  get a Tier 8 prem While the Discount is in effect so for i think its 25 bucks theres a chance to get a tier 8 not bad.

Supposedly the T-127 and the Japanese Tiger may pop as well,
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#46]
So guess who got told they were a worthless "shitter" during the match? Ugh. Why do I even bother..
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#47]

So guess who got told they were a worthless "shitter" during the match? Ugh. Why do I even bother..

http://i64.tinypic.com/2znyedl.jpg
View Quote
Lmao

Reliclivesdontmatter.

Salty much? Nice game. Same old same ole tho
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I threw in 20 dollhairs cuz why not.
View Quote

I got 4200gold and like 20 large rep kits.  So I got more than I spent....not bad.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#49]
http://i64.tinypic.com/2znyedl.jpg
View Quote

That zero dmg claws guy who lived through the match.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#50]

I logged in and I don't see any of that.

Did you do something else to make them appear?

View All Quotes

I logged in and I don't see any of that.

Did you do something else to make them appear?

not that im aware of i checked my mods nothing i have different from before the update either i did screen shot the rare and ultra rare tanks and their stats though.

Page / 699
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top